Mini RPG Airborne (The Beach)

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by BB_Tensei, Dec 16, 2019.

1. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooc
    @@) *worries*

2. BB_Tensei

BB_Tensei [Crystal Operator][Jack of all Trades]

Reading List:
    Link
    {{ I'll go nap some. We'll wrap the beach bit when I'm back. Until then feel free to get to know each other. xD }}

Kysil, Quaesitor and leegood like this.
  3. Haxagen

Haxagen Fallen's|Addicted to Gacha

Reading List:
    Link
    "Unn…"

Watching the other girl fuss around with the newly washed up stuff, Amaryllis decided to look through the items and hopefully pick up something nice as well. Sifting through the items scattered around, she was about to pick up a small sack when something caught her eye.

"Ooh..."

She gently extricated it from the pile and inspected it for a bit, before sneaking it into her underclothes.
    [​IMG]
    While anyone with the slightest bit of knowledge would recognise it for what it is, the weapon is empty of rounds and is light enough to pass for a kid's toy. The firing mechanism is jammed, and honestly, it's a piece of junk. Still, it's something. It also hides a secret.

4. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    "Good thing this looks alright for now" Ali had mumbled to herself, she had worked for her personal kit after all and it would cost a bit to have it all replaced.

Seeing Amary look at a random pile of things Ali walked over and searched the pile too "it's a shame, so many good items that was sinned for now just heaps of junk."

She looked at the girl "you look too young to be traveling....are you being made to be a gauntlet sportsman?"

Kysil, Quaesitor and Haxagen like this.
  5. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    Kysil and Quaesitor like this.
  6. BB_Tensei

Reading List:
    Link
    {{ Sin is basically credit. The more you consume goods/services, the more sin you accumulate. The only repayment option is labour, and all labour is equal and strictly regulated. }}

7. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    "Amary...lost."

The young girl decided against saying more, even as she touched the hard lump in her clothes that carried her newfound acquisition. It made her feel less scared.

Having nothing else to say, she started heading in the direction of where the man had pointed to earlier.

8. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooc
    So if my character buys something they would pay in sin? What if someone pays for my characters services? Is it the buyer increases in sin and seller decreases?
    Ali decided to just walk with the strange, few words girl and started inspecting her.

'pale and thin, not a farmer? What could she be?'

Kysil, Quaesitor and Haxagen like this.
  9. BB_Tensei

Reading List:
    Link
    {{ Yes. }}

10. michael.kx5

michael.kx5 [Sloth Incarnate][Lewd Overlord][The mediator]

Reading List:
    Link
    On standby at the patrol ship, Leo was busy being made to rearrange one of the cabins into an emergency infirmary as well as preparing stretchers.
    He wasn't called upon to disembark earlier but he was sure they would ask his help sooner or later in moving all the injured survivors.
    Not that he minded, the Arena master back home asked his help with heavy gladiators a lot.

Kysil, BB_Tensei, Naraku and 3 others like this.
  11. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    Ali stretched her arms as she walked, It was not as if the crew could transport all of the passenger of the wreck so quickly that that would wait on her, so she walked a normal walking pace. She glanced around and looked at the strange girl once again at that Amary girl ( @Haxagen ) and continued to ponder about her origins just for the sake of thinking of something other than the wreck so she thought of makeup and wondered if hers was messed up? Ali shook her head, if she took time to check her makeup now they would really have to wait for her.

Kysil, Naraku, Haxagen and 1 other person like this.
  12. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    After a surprisingly short time of unconsciousness, Feenja slowly regains consciousness and first opens one eye to check her surroundings, before following suit with the other. Noticing that she is still lying on the beach, she meekly questions: "Uhm, hello? Anyone here?"

As she tries to stand up her stomach pulses in pain and she clenches her teeth, only letting out a small hiss. "I kind of... need help over here."

Kysil, leegood, Naraku and 2 others like this.
  13. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    Amary reached the area where there was another boat waiting, and seeing the number of people that were rushing about, carrying out various tasks, she took the chance to sneak into a tiny alcove, and moved herself out of sight.

Kysil, leegood, Naraku and 1 other person like this.
  14. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    After finishing to line up all the unconscious people to make it more convenient for the away team later on, he thought that he should call them to notify who can be retrieved and who should be patched up before getting retrieved.

"Calling away team, here's Wynn. QursI have lined up people who can retrieved. Others are still injured and need to be patched up beforehand."
    (@michael.kx5)
    "Then, don't make it more difficult and stay down..."
    While he was wondering where the medics were, Wynn hypothesized that they went to take care on other people... which should be unlikely since he would have seen them. Perhaps they helped people to get to the boat? Why? Unneeded qu-- are they? A sigh escaped his mouth as he looked at Feenja.

"I guess I need to patch you up really quickly... just adjust your position so your stomach doesn't hurt. Then I will help you to get to the boat."
    Or carry her in the worst case. That is obviously something he would not like to do, it seems like she would cause troubles if that happens.

15. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    Ali waved off the weird girl and spotted someone in the distance

Ali pointed a crew member in her direction "I think that lady needs help!"

Kysil, Naraku and Quaesitor like this.
  16. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Thanks a bunch. But next time, I'll definitely be winning the bet!" Feenja clenches her fist before impatiently looking up at Wynn.

Kysil, leegood and Naraku like this.
  17. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "...if there is one."
    Some ailment and bandage tightly tied to stabilize her injury should be enough and quick enough. After having done everything that was needed, Wynn sighed and planned to help her walk to the boat.

"I bet you can walk if I help you."
    Of course, he should have asked a question but if he could carrying her, that is already a good news.

Kysil, leegood and Quaesitor like this.
  18. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Of course I can! Who do you take me for? I'm not going to take a bet I know I'll lose, you know?" Feenja smugly brags before reaching for Wynn. "So, you gonna help me up or what?"

Kysil, leegood and Naraku like this.
  19. michael.kx5

michael.kx5 [Sloth Incarnate][Lewd Overlord][The mediator]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Roger that, good work.
    Sending the recovery team and several medics ASAP. over."
    Patrol Officer Major Gram turned around and yelled loudly.
    "BETA squad and volunteers, get ready to disembark.
    Medics, there are several injured who need urgent medical attention so get on the fricking boat too!
    Move it, people!!!"

Leo, along with a few other volunteers several patrol officers and a couple of medics, jumped in the boat prepared earlier and started heading towards the shore.
    Squinting his eyes, Leo could see a line of people waiting to be recovered as well as several lying down on the beach.
    Once the boat reached sufficient distance from the beach in the shallow waters, the team jumped into the water with their long boots and ran towards the shore.
    Reaching the place where Wynn and Qursl were operating, the team leader questioned them quickly while gesturing towards the fully-prepared medics and stretchers being held up by Leo and other strong volunteers and officers.
    "Which ones need medical attention?!"

(@BB_Tensei)
    (@Naraku )

Kysil, leegood, Naraku and 1 other person like this.
  20. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    Ali, bored, returned to talk to the crazy lady
    Ali watched by the side wondering if it would be better to call a crew over.
    "Over here~ this lady!"

Kysil, Naraku and Quaesitor like this.