Spoiler She Become Sweet and Cuddly

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by savii, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Jeanne_DG

Jeanne_DG Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try this : http://m.txt101.com/id/8800.html
    Disclaimer: I have no control over ads or crawlers or nasty stuff that MIGHT pop up ok? :)

stumblmer and IzFine like this.
  2. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    raw link

This one has fewer ads iirc and nicer to the eyes too.

3. elaii03

elaii03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened between MQ, XB and CQ. And QQ, LW, YR. Plus the broker MC hired did he find his girlfriend?

4. zloi medved

zloi medved Well-Known Green Tea Bitch

Reading List:
    Link
    Really disappointed in the way things ended with ML's mother. I'm not bloodthirsty and hoping for her to suffer to the extreme, but having the MC be the one to apologise to her? That's gross. I get CH filial piety and respect for elders, but abuse is abuse. :blobconfused: If ML doesn't really care about anyone but MC, and ML's mother only cares about the family title, I think the better resolution would be for ML to emancipate from the family and take all his accomplishments with him, and let his family muddle along on their own. I think that would be the most poetic revenge for her abuse.

What happened with MC's family after she cut ties with them? What was the revenge against the step/half sister? (If it's more Chinese rape schemes, actually, don't tell me.:notlikeblob:) Did her father feel remorse for not believing in her?

Thank you for any spoilers!:blobgift:

5. Not Today

Not Today Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I should start off by saying that I MTLed this months ago, so I'm a bit fuzzy on some details.
    What the step-sister did to the MC was revealed and because of the fact that the father didn't believe her & sided with the stepsister, he lost both of his biological daughters, and now his relationship with the stepmother is very tense. The step-sister gets arrested, and her mother is trying to get her out of jail but is unable to do so. The only one with enough influence to actually be able to help out the step-sister is the MC's father, but he refuses to have anything more to do with the step-sister. Instead, the stepmother tries to get pregnant to basically force his hand & help out her daughter, so she goes out and sleeps with a young man since she thinks that her husband's age is the reason why they haven't been successful in having a child. After she tells him that's she's pregnant though, the MC's father goes into an extreme rage and freaks out on her because he's in fact infertile. He can't believe that his "one true love" would betray him like this after everything that he gave up/lost just to be with her:blob_coughblood:, so they end up getting a divorce.
    After the divorce, the father tries to reach out to both of his bio-daughters, but neither was willing to reconcile with that slag. He even ends up getting sick and needing emergency surgery so the hospital calls the MC, but the MC refuses to go over there to sign for him because "she has cut all ties with that man". So yes he has regret, but it's faaaaar too late!!
    The MC's father leaves the MC's mother for his sweetheart and the MC's mother gets really sick then dies. While on her death bed at the hospital the MC's mother asks to see her ex-husband, and when he shows up she gets her revenge by hurting his family jewels :blobcat_knife: which made him infertile. Because he was angry at what his ex-wife did & he was about to get married to the stepmother he didn't tell her about his infertility so that she wouldn't leave him.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2019
  6. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    What I like the most is how MC gets her revenge on her stepsis and ML's stepsis. You wanna get it? You can't get it. You try to hurt me? I hurt you to have trauma :blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns:
    • Stepsis want to go study abroad, but she's lazy and didn't have high qualification. So she cheated and coerced people to do her assignments for her esp for group assignments. MC kept all the screenshots and evidence of her cheating (at first to prevent ppl from giving stepsis backlash but now... haha) into a PPT, change it before stepsis' presentation on front of the whole school, and let everyone see how unqualified stepsis is to go study abroad. Of course, the stepsis study abroad program got cancelled.
    • Stepsis confronted MC, but MC have laid all the traps in their dormitory. Stepsis got angry, MC provokes (but still didn't move), stepsis want to hurt MC but slipped and fell on the ground. There were glass bottle debris on the ground. Stepsis beautiful forehead bleed and got scarred for life. MC warned stepsis to stay away from her later.
    • As for ML's stepsis, she has a crush on ML but ML never cares about her. She wants to get married with ML, even try to persuade through her father and stepmom. But ML married MC. She was jealous and tried to separate MC and ML throughd deliberate show of intimacy in feelings between her and MC. It failed.
    • ML stepsis came visit MC when ML is working, and tried to stimulate MC. She half-succeeds, mainly because MC just feel her annoying and ML stepsis is asking for it herself. First she got slapped hard, then MC beats her up with a golf club. It was ruthless enough to make ML stepsis bleed and traumatized. Later when MC got amnesiac she tried to check whether MC really lost her memory, but got scared to flinch when MC just raised a hand. It confused MC :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    tldr: blackened MC is scary, but kinda cool. :blobmelt:

7. zloi medved

zloi medved Well-Known Green Tea Bitch

Reading List:
    Link
    ...MC's mother is my favourite character in this novel. :blobsalute:

8. Deleted member 209327

Deleted member 209327 Guest

Reading List:
    Link

9. Lilly1234

Lilly1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just Finished MTL and I was glad the MC Mom had her revenge.

10. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They shouldn't have reconciled with ML's Mom. She's toxic. I'm actually amazed that ML didn't do anything to his mom after knowing that she had a hand on what caused their messy marriage.

sheisthedemon93 and magical_al00 like this.
  11. Wonder Star

Wonder Star Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me, what happened to her elder sister? Did she end up withbher firstlove or she fell for an even better guy.

12. starbella

starbella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If im not wrong she ends up with the new police guy wuqi:3

13. luoshimin

luoshimin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me what happens with Mo Qingyan and Changqi? the MC's female artist and her childhood love? the guy that supposedly saved her from an earthquake and taught her how to play instruments or something

Yali and Whitefish like this.
  14. Whitefish

Whitefish Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

15. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn. This is what a revenge MC should be!!!
    Fuk filial piety, what's that? Can it be eaten? XD
    So satisfied with MC father's fate.
    But what happend to make MC stepsis jailed?
    What about the ex boyfriend? the scum.

Poor_Hero likes this.
  16. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just a slut for when the stories call the boys chubby dumplings. I'm calling my nephews dumplings now.

If there are any other spoilers with the baby boy!
    Ooo who did the sister end up with

17. De Lan

De Lan Smartass from blue planet

Reading List:
    Link
    Soo the angst doesnt get dragged to long right?

Jeanne_DG likes this.
  18. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No , just for few 5-6 chapters for mc n ml when past is revealed . It was basically mc suffering from depression. But Blackened MC is cooler than all the blackened mls i have read ><.
    Side couple singer girl has her own flashbacks which can be considered little antsy but not much .
    Story is sweet except those few 6-7chapters ....

19. Crayon

Crayon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what about mc's ex boyfriend? What happen to him? I will not be satisfied if mc let him off just like that! :blobangery::blobspearpeek:

20. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well i don't remember now . (Not sure but sent by ml to under developed country)