Recommendations Non-mainstream strong to stronger or OP MC Novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Kwan, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Kwan

Kwan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel that has MC already strong or OP on Novel Updates or RoyalRoad
    for non-mainstream is like for example MC from One Piece world and have eat some unique Devil Fruit for some reason MC died and is reincarnated into another world while still retain his Devil Fruit's abilities or Haki ability in world of Xianxia/Xuanhuan which emphasis cultivate and defying heaven etc.

while other is training, MC has already certain level of power, and because MC physique is different he isn't able to train like others, and have to rely on his own creativity and etc to advance to greater level.

is there some novel like that whether on Novel Updates or Royalroad, or outside of my requirement is also ok

Thankyou

Last edited: Dec 17, 2019
  2. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Oddwaffle

Oddwaffle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heroes of marvel?

MC is a cultivator with a system in marvel universe.

4. readerread

readerread Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Draekai

Draekai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you're open with trying novels outside of those sites, maybe you might be interested in a novel that I'm writing on Webnovel. <<What do you mean my cute Disciples are Yanderes?>>

MC is op from the start having reincarnated back to his past self and decides to live an easier life. He picks up disciples to teach what he learned with his future knowledge without knowing his disciples are yanderes.

6. Kwan

Kwan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I only have read manga version of it. seem to be an actual wuxia type story with no overpower abilities and focused more on drama itself.
    haven't read its novel actually.

so it is about a character with ability to cultivate in Marvel Universe, well that new

i have finish reading Stellar Transformation already,

what with Immortal Mortal btw?

it seems interesting, I open to webnovel too, just that many story on webnovel has to be paid, and for some reason the UX is not that good for me

will try it btw

7. readerread

readerread Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Immortal Mortal he gets a basic method which he ends up modifying and tailoring and in the end becomes something completely different.