Mini RPG Airborne (The Beach)

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by BB_Tensei, Dec 16, 2019.

1. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    Letting out a sigh, Wynn is glad that he would not need to move his backpack.

"Good."
    Afterwards, he was going to proceed-- helping her to get to the boat but then--
    --he did not have to do that anymore. Wynn's work can be resumed properly and swiftly. His hoarse voice left his mouth.

"Perfection. The one I am helping, Feenja needs medical attention. Now, follow me, I will show you the ones that need help."
    Obviously, he now let the away team take care of her. It would be more appropriate than a Technician like him to do so. Few seconds passed and then, he pointed at the line of people closer to the water.

"Those ones are injured and need medical attention, there is around half a dozen of them. The others, in my opinion, can be retrieved right away."
    Is there anything else to say? Yes there is. He did not know whether that was important or not. Nonetheless, any information can be important.
    "It is likely that a significant part of the passengers of the Colossa are not here. As far as I have investigated, only a dozen of people are on this beach. It seems to be a rather small number, thus, I think that there are others which are not on this beach."

2. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    The wounded and exhausted Feenja allows herself to be taken care of without further protest, quickly being taken to the ship. A short inspection reveals internal bleeding to be the cause - luckily not a bad case, though it is uncertain whether surgery will be required.

Kysil, Naraku and leegood like this.
  3. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ali waved her off and went to the ship, offering to help with light duties.

Quaesitor, Kysil and Naraku like this.
  4. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    Muffled sounds are heard under a pile of wreckage, that of a person in distress.

5. michael.kx5

michael.kx5 [Sloth Incarnate][Lewd Overlord][The mediator]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Understood, we shall begin emergency treatment immediately for those who need it.
    You two!"
    He pointed at two volunteers near the back.
    "Erect a medical tent where the medics can work in peace, pronto!"
    He then turned his head towards the rest of BETA squad and out his hands on his waist while barking new orders.
    "The rest of you muscleheads are to split into two teams-
    The first team will carry survivors healthy enough to treat on the ship but are too tired or can't walk by themselves.
    The second team will begin searching for other survivors in the area.
    If you find one bring them back, fire a flare if you need help.
    Now get to work!"

Leo ended up being in the 'carrying people who can't walk' team.
    He suspected his large muscle mass and stamina were a large factor in that decision.
    After carrying around 2 or 3 rounds of people and sending them all to the cruiser, Leo and the others joined the search for other survivors.

(@Way)
    "Hmmm?"
    Leo reacted to a muffled noise he heard on his left.
    Turning towards the noise he noticed a pile of wreckage from the ship.
    Approaching the pile, he kneeled down and asked.
    "Is there anyone under there?"

6. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "I will let the next to you, good luck sir. Let's be as quick as possible for their sake."
    Wynn's task has been accomplished more or less, the rest was not up to him. Rubbing his beard, he thought that he should return to the ship, to see whether his employer had anything to add. Unless, he has to be there until the collect is finished? That is a detail that was not discussed.
    In the heat of a moment, the Technician forgot to ask such a question... perhaps, he could do something else such as-- asking how the Colossa has crashed? Now that seemed like a good idea if he does succeed to get a reply.

Thus, he should go to the boat and ask any conscious people. Such as Ali or anyone else if there is. Wasn't there a second person? It might be the case. He will see.

Kysil, Quaesitor and leegood like this.
  7. Haxagen

Haxagen Fallen's|Addicted to Gacha

Reading List:
    Link
    Having snuck out of the small alcove a bit ago, the little girl was sitting down on the stern of the rescue ship, dangling her legs over the water as she stared at the overlapping waves.

8. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    Plans were thus halted. Questions were rose in his mind at this sight. Undoubtedly, this individual did not seem to be part of the team due to her idleness. It is likely that she is either an outsider, or a surviving.

Looking at her, his mouth opened and he greeted her without any particular tone.
    "Good day little miss, what is your name?"
    He will assume she is from the Colossa.

9. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    "Name, eh...You can call me Amary for the time being. What's yours, mister?"

She stared at him from her vantage point, and didn't quite look away, casting a rather uncomfortable scrutinizing gaze.

10. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    Frowning but then responding to her gaze, the Technician introduced himself along with a question he prepared.

"Emmanuel Wynn, part of the rescue team I suppose... Since you are here, I can assume that you are uninjured. Could you reply to some questions if you are willing?"

Just in case, he looked away and around to see whether that was any of his colleague that did not seem to be busy. Likely because Wynn wished to be sure that she wasn't harmed, or it might be because he did not like to be stared in such a manner.

11. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    "I don't see the harm. Go ahead. But if you're going to ask for a survivor's account, I'm afraid mine won't be very useful. I didn't wake up until it was mostly over, anyway."

Thinking it over briefly the girl told the truth; a part of it, rather. Nevertheless, it was still the truth.

She continued swinging her legs back and forth, before hopping off the railing and stepping back onto the deck, looking back at the person standing on the shore.

12. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "I see... That already limits the scope of questions I could ask."
    Nodding to her statement, Wynn decided to get over the boat to hear her more properly once she replies to his question.

"What is the last thing you remember to have happened before falling asleep? And at what time of the day?"
    A simple question. Then, if possible, he would like to ask some more depending on the reply.

Kysil, Quaesitor and Haxagen like this.
  13. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    "A short while after sunset, I think. I wasn't paying much attention, but I think I did see something white. And blue."

The girl gave a few more glances to the shore and the deck, before running over to the rope ladder attached to the mast, and started climbing it.

14. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "That..."
    White and blue? That is rather hard to get anything from only colours. A sigh escaped his mouth as she disappe-- what is she doing on the mast? For some reasons, Wynn did not notice her slipping away to go there.

Is that not pretty dangerous, especially for someone who just went through a shipwreck?

"Amary. What are you doing up there? Is there anything you're looking for?"
    Remembering the glances she threw at the shore, he had to ask, and perhaps receive a more appropriate reply.

15. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    "I was hoping to see my house from here. Or at least, the point where I started my journey. But it seems like that won't work...perhaps I have to find someplace higher."

The girl replied somewhat sadly.

16. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    Hearing something so absurd Ali looked up at the crazy lady and shook her head. The world wasint small enough for that to happen.

She continued helping with light duties after placing her luggage case in a secure area.

Kysil and Quaesitor like this.
  17. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    "Well, you'll know where to find me if you need me."

The girl ducked her head back under the small post atop the mast, and settled in for a light nap.

leegood, Kysil and Quaesitor like this.
  18. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    Ali finished what she deemed enough and went to the bunk she was provided on the ship.

"Let's see." She lightly whispered as she opened the luggage. "Nhn?!" Something seemed to have pricked her finger, but oddly, the wound disappeared as if nothing happened.

"Did someone spike me with something?"
    She shook her head, she had not eaten anything suspicious lately so she just ignored her finger strangely being pricked.

"Let's see..
    A set of clothes
    Sewing materials
    Makeup kit
    Skin salves
    My sin rewards debit card
    Self care supplies...
    Seems like...?"
    She spotted a hair pin she did not pack in it
    "Must have been mother "
    She put it in her hair since it fit her shipwreck survival look.

@BB_Tensei @Naraku @Haxagen @Quaesitor

Quaesitor likes this.
  19. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    “Yes, yes! Please get me out of here, I don't seem to be too badly injured as a whole, but I think there are multiple bleeding lacerations..."
    A distressed voice appears from under the wreck.

leegood and Quaesitor like this.
  20. michael.kx5

michael.kx5 [Sloth Incarnate][Lewd Overlord][The mediator]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Understood, please wait a moment.
    Oh, and you might want to avoid moving around"

Leo proceeded to grab the wreckage and flexed his muscles as hard as he could before flinging the entire thing away in one smooth movement.
    "Now let me carry you to the ship, the 2nd round must be back by now to pick up the more urgently injured ones after they finished their emergency first aid.

By the time Leo and the old man leaning on his shoulder arrived back the shore where they disembarked, all the patients were already done being treated and lying down on most of the boat, together with a few more rescuee.
    "Oh great, here comes the last one.
    Come on, we are done here, get on the boat!"
    Said the officer in charge from the front of the boat and they took off as soon as both of them sat down in the boat.
    "Now, since most of you are injured and have only received emergency first aid, you will be transferred to the infirmary as soon as we arrive on the cruiser.
    Anyone who has trouble to walk please rely on a volunteer or an officer nearby."

Not long after that, they were on top the cruiser and Leo breathed a sigh of relief.
    It was over.

Quaesitor and leegood like this.