[Poll] Are you an ambitious person?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lychee, Dec 17, 2019.

Tags:
?

What would you do in this situation?

1. I'm male - I would be content just being a servant/maid and keep working as usual

4 vote(s)
    8.2%
  2. I'm male - I want to be promoted so I'll work harder to be promoted as a servant

2 vote(s)
    4.1%
  3. I'm male - I will try my best to impress the Empress with my assigned work

4 vote(s)
    8.2%
  4. I'm male - I will try to extend my sparse conversations with the Empress

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I'm male - I will try to start random conversations with the Empress

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I'm male - I will try to charm the Empress with my unique perks

3 vote(s)
    6.1%
  7. I'm male - I will directly talk to the Empress and offer them advice

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. I'm male - I will directly talk to the Empress and offer them a proposal

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  9. I'm male - I will try to manipulate the Empress

2 vote(s)
    4.1%
  10. I'm male - I will engage in some kind of plot/scheme

3 vote(s)
    6.1%
  11. I'm male - I would try to run away or escape

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  12. I'm male - I would rather kill myself

5 vote(s)
    10.2%
  13. I'm female - I would be content just being a servant/maid and keep working as usual

9 vote(s)
    18.4%
  14. I'm female - I want to be promoted so I'll work harder to be promoted as a servant

6 vote(s)
    12.2%
  15. I'm female - I will try my best to impress the Emperor with my assigned work

2 vote(s)
    4.1%
  16. I'm female - I will try to extend my sparse conversations with the Emperor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. I'm female - I will try to start random conversations with the Emperor

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  18. I'm female - I will try to charm the Emperor with my unique perks

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. I'm female - I will directly talk to the Emperor and offer them advice

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. I'm female - I will directly talk to the Emperor and offer them a proposal

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  21. I'm female - I will try to manipulate the Emperor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  22. I'm female - I will engage in some kind of plot/scheme

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  23. I'm female - I would try to run away or escape

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  24. I'm female - I would rather kill myself

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  25. I'm unsure

2 vote(s)
    4.1%
  26. I do not wish to respond

4 vote(s)
    8.2%
  1. false

false Today is always the best day ever~

Reading List:
    Link
    > Six more months pass and you continue to try being inconspicuous as possible.
    So I didn't decide on just trying to run away before 6 months passed. The following answer is prefaced by the fact that I went mildly yandere for the Empress.

1. What do you do in this position?
    The same as I always did, work for the Empress.

2. Is there anything you can do about the bullying?
    Lure one of them to be caught red-handed by the crime. Try to get one of my superiors to be a witness, one who I trust to be a pragmatist and loyal to the empress, who would see how the working condition is terribly unpractical for everyone involved. If I can't find a trustworthy superior, I'd go directly to the Empress. Dealing with this issue is in her best interest after all. I'd do it over and over again until everyone gets the hint and achieve a healthy job environment where everyone can steadfastly dedicate their lives for the sake of the Empress and the Empire (Or until I mess up and get the execution axe).
    After all, this is a different situation compared to being bullied in school where even if you report it, it might not result in the offender being expelled (thus resulting the bullying to intensify). People in the castle better figure out that their servants need some discipline.

3. You overhear some really dangerous information in the bedroom about X plotting to kill Y (who is entirely innocent) to kill Z. While walking around the imperial estate, you run into Person Y. Person Y says good evening. What is your reaction?
    Depends on how much I trust the person Y. Fellow loyal servant of the Empire shall be saved from whatever unjust he does not deserve. Otherwise, I could also help him out to try and make him indebted to me so that I could rope him into joining the Good Cause (only if I think it's reasonably viable).
    Specifically, I'd try to lure X into doing the crime, witnessed by a trustworthy superior, just like how I try to deal with my bullies. It'll put Y's life at risk, but he'd better be grateful he could get back at his attempted murderer.

4. A servant stops you in the laundry room and hands you a letter. There’s *poof* of some magic being activated and you hear the letter being telepathically read to you (since you can’t read). The letter tells you that they’re (unspecified individual) aware of your financial situation and they can help you escape to another country to start a new life. All you have to do is carry a small bag from point A to point B. It’s a pretty mild request, and you think there’s a 90% chance you can get away with it. What do you do?
    Report it to a superior like a good boy. I feel like the letter writer is much more likely to lie instead of actually willing to pay for me.

5. You were walking to the kitchen after midnight one evening, and you overhear somebody about planning to poison the Emperor/Empress’s cousin. You know that the cousin is a beloved family member of your employer. Do you say anything to anybody?
    This one, I can't actually just report to a superior. This is the kind of thing that the Empress would've prevented herself if she knew. I bet I wouldn't be able to figure out which superior is involved in that plan when even an actual ruler of a country can't.
    My solution is that I'd directly tell it to the Empress if she ever talk to me when she's alone. Unless that doesn't happen, in which case I'd just tell it to her in front of everyone present. It's too bad that I can't read or write or I would've snuck a letter into her bedroom. I'd even jot down my name, just in case I need to be held accountable.

2. Land of The Fallen

Land of The Fallen Hax's | Immortal

Reading List:
    Link
    Wish for death, curse this damned promotion that I never asked for...
    Yeah no lol, I have no one on my side... But bugs in my food... Why... I'll just starve to death even more and maybe if I'm lucky the Emperor will notice... Maybe...
    It depends, like do I like X? Do I like Z? Do I like Y? If they're strangers, well, maybe I didn't hear anything. Or maybe I'll throw out a cryptic warning like "Be careful of X"
    So tempting... But even if I'm out of the country... I still can't do anything?? I'm like completely useless... So probably not... I'll just pretend nothing ever happened...
    Anonymous note the Emperor? Apologise to the Emperor but tell him about the plot? Beg him for a demotion in return?

Or maybe I'll just straight out offend the Emperor and hope his OP-ness will grant me a quick, painless death.

3. Lenux

Lenux Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1: The same as always, no talk, hard work.

2: I've never been bullied to this extent, but I heard that talk back and fight back are the wrong thing to do, so I will try to be friendly independently of their reactions, even if inside I want to disintegrate their anal cavity, in case of failure, I will straight up try to ignore them like they don't exist

3: I don't know they, what if person Y isn't a good person? Or his death is important for the good of the harem? Also it's quite dangerous to be that bold and go around telling information you shouldn't know

4: hahaha... No

5: I'll just stick to putting a secret note- wait a minute do I know how to write? Shit, the next time she pass by me I'll try my best to be as formal and things like that to get an opportunity to speak in private or even there, the empress don't look like a jerk and generally speaking I don't wanna accidentally loose my head, but I don't wanna see what she can do in a bad temper either

lychee likes this.
  4. Loni4ever

Loni4ever The Fluffy White Wolf

Reading List:
    Link
    that sounds about right :blobjoy::blobjoy:

lychee likes this.
  5. Dgsmasta

Dgsmasta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If the ruler is an empress, how does eunuchs work? Female eunuchs with their ovaries removed?

6. Loni4ever

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe figure out if there's a way to get demoted again without getting killed instead? Like act in a way the emperor doesn't like but only subtly so :hmm:
    Since getting promoted only seems to have negative consequences.

Nothing I can think of, unfortunately. Getting a huge crowd of people to stop doing sth when you're in such a powerless position seems quite difficult. That's why I'd try getting demoted, maybe they'll start ignoring me again.

3. You overhear some really dangerous information in the bedroom about X plotting to kill Y (who is entirely innocent) to kill Z. While walking around the imperial estate, you run into Person Y. Person Y says good evening. What is your reaction?
    I don't really get what you said there, is Y the victim, or Z, or both? In case Y's the victim and seems like a decent person, I may try to warn them. To not get involved too much by giving away a whole lot of info, I might say sth like "are you still fighting with your friend? X said they were going to kill you, they really must be angry at you" in a relaxed tone if their standing is not too high above mine. If it is though, I might be more serious about it cause I can't just pass it off as casually chatting about how I heard someone gossiping about a stupid "friend" of theirs. Or just say sth ominous like "Take care. Misfortune's written in the stars these days" like I'm some madwoman XD ugh I wouldn't wanna get involved too much cause I don't want X to kill me :blobneutral:

4. A servant stops you in the laundry room and hands you a letter. There’s *poof* of some magic being activated and you hear the letter being telepathically read to you (since you can’t read). The letter tells you that they’re (unspecified individual) aware of your financial situation and they can help you escape to another country to start a new life. All you have to do is carry a small bag from point A to point B. It’s a pretty mild request, and you think there’s a 90% chance you can get away with it. What do you do?
    I might actually do it cause life's so shitty in the palace. Like I'm forced to work there for my whole life, might get plotted against or killed any day, I'm getting bullied and I can't leave no matter what. I'm not sure I could resist just escaping it all by doing that one task. If I was working there voluntarily though to pay off my debt and had some degree of freedom, I probably wouldn't do it cause who knows what me doing this single thing could result in.

5. You were walking to the kitchen after midnight one evening, and you overhear somebody about planning to poison the Emperor/Empress’s cousin. You know that the cousin is a beloved family member of your employer. Do you say anything to anybody?
    Do I know anything about the character of that cousin? Like are they more or less neutral or even positive concerning the ethics of their behaviour or are they quite malicious/causing unnecessary trouble/pain for people on a regular basis? If it's the latter, I might not do anything and just let the cousin die. If it's the former though, I will probably tell the emperor cause I wouldn't trust anyone else (not that I trust the emperor but he's the most powerful and most concerned). As soon as I see them next .... dang, I really have this habit of using "they" even though the emperor's certainly a guy for me in this scenario XD. Anyway, as soon as I see him next, I'll tell him about it. Also, I'll say I'm not sure about the accuracy of the information and there might be a possibility someone set this up so I could hear it, but I thought I should tell him regardless. Then, wait if he had sth to say/ask, give a nod/bow and go about my day.

orematcha likes this.
  7. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, as always, one of my biggest priorities is freedom, regardless of any other thoughts and feelings. So my goal is to escape. How? Well it's simple. I'm already quite skilled at being stealthy and navigating unseen (as good servants should be able to do). So my goal would be to learn from the great spies in the palace and curry favor with them so that I can fake my own death and then leave the palace to pursue other things. Probably would disguise myself as the opposite gender too, so I wouldn't have so many issues. The emperor isn't even on my radar.

Also, I highly doubt the emperor cares at all about my feelings or me in general and probably didn't know anything about my promotion. Particularly when I've been promoted to a place where he would never see me.

Loni4ever likes this.
  8. arashi-chan12

arashi-chan12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Panic and suffer :blobsob:

I mean there is the thought of temporarily acting in a way the Emperor hates so he'll demote me (best case scenario) but thinking of the aftermath of that is bad too. My best bet is to keep working, keep my mouth shut and just endure. Ugh, I hope they have stomach medicine in that place cuz I will be needing it...

If it's 90% everyone then there's not much I can do... I'm sure I have a tiny bit of power now that I am in a higher position, but if I were to over exert it people can construe it in a negative way to screw me over. I also can't talk to my boss cuz that's like, just asking for a death sentence. :blobsob: Plus snitches get stitches, if I were to rat people out I'd be even more ostracized from my peers so... All in all it's a crappy situation.

If I was any good at scheming, I would try to make the Emperor coincidentally witness a scene where I am being bullied... But if he doesn't react negatively to it then I'm pretty screwed as well if the bullies take that as an ok to keep bullying me. Yep, scheming is bad. :sweating_profusely:

Depends on who was talking and what their motives are. I'm sure people die or go mysteriously missing every day in the palace, so I'll have to get used to this stuff whether I like it or not. I'm also scared to say anything in case this is a test by the Emperor to see whether I can really keep my mouth shut... So I will act as a respectful servant and maybe if they are perceptive enough, they can notice I'm troubled about them. Sorry, Y.

This reeks of suspiciousness, no thank you. In this scenario they likely need someone close enough to the Emperor but also disposable to do their dirty work. If it smells of foul play then heck no am I going to risk my life and career just to escape! I want to escape legally and with no debt left, not be on the lam for the rest of my life.

In this case... Yes? I will try to report it to the Emperor just in case, but I bet he already has an excellent spy Network that already has all the information. There's also a chance said spy Network saw me overhearing the conversation and then share that with the Emperor. It's to protect my big employer's interests but also to keep myself safe :blobtired:

Of course if I report, it'll be strictly information! I'd be a fool to think I could give advice to someone not only more powerful than me, but smarter too. This poison attempt could be their own scheme too, so I shouldn't share any opinions. I wish I was literate so I could just write a letter or something... This is a disaster for those with social anxiety :blobdizzy:

Last edited: Dec 17, 2019
    Loni4ever likes this.
  9. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    Continue working, while coming up with ways to secure my belongings when I'm not around.
    Make some hidden storage lockers for my belongings, lock my stuff, and collect evidence on who's doing what. I'd also send in a request for a more secure residence/room for the security of the emperess's personal information.
    Same as always.
    Not going to risk it. Yet.
    I'll report it to my supervisor.

10. Rhydec

Rhydec Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Make sure I'm not killed by slacking off...
    2. I hope you realize, this means war...
    3. Polite greeting depending on status. Be careful said in sneeze...
    4. Take bag and slip it into the pocket/belongings of one of the bullies.
    5. See if I can steal that meal and slip it to the bullies. I told you that it meant war. :blobdevil:

11. lychee

lychee [- slightly morbid fruit -] ❀[ 恋爱? ]❀

Reading List:
    Link
    Part 3~! @girisuherman @Lurking @Land of The Fallen @Little Potato @tak @polarbot @lnv @Amaruna Myu @Rhydec @lichdeath @Cutter Masterson @Phoenix Azrael @false @Lenux @UnGrave @Shio @Wujigege @arashi-chan12 @orematcha @Loni4ever @Averroes93 @Zheya There’s quite a lot of variation in responses so it’s hard for me to pick which route! :blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2:

One evening you are doing your job as usual, when the Emperor/Empress suddenly says to you: “I approved the construction of a new servants quarters, just for my staff. Pack your things by the end of this week. You’re moving.

You’re shocked to hear this because the Emperor/Empress has never demonstrated any sign they were directly involved with internal affairs of their staff inside the harem. You had always assumed there was a mysterious middle-level manager who was responsible for your promotions... and the Emperor/Empress had nothing to do with it... but... doesn’t this suggest that they were more involved than you thought?!

Also we’re expanding. Make me recommendations for five new servants to promote from the harem. The new residence is bigger. Also, you’re now the senior servant in charge of my personal servants.

:blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobdizzy:

Since you were shocked, you did a somewhat uncharacteristic thing and asked the Emperor/Empress: “Why me?

However the Emperor/Empress only frowned at you.

They tell you directly to your face that they only like you because you do exactly what you’re told, you’re quiet, and you never question them. You think simply and you don’t overcomplicate things unnecessarily. Now is not a good time to start getting on their bad side, so you better not develop a habit of asking pointless questions.

+ + +

Another year passes and gradually you settle into your role of the Emperor/Empress’s head maid. Your life has quieted down significantly since you don’t have to deal with the ladies/men in the harem as much, so there’s not much opportunity for you to be bullied. Furthermore, some of the younger harem ladies/men are slightly intimidated by you, since your status is somewhat elevated.

The Emperor/Empress is very strange.

They hate it when you disturb them, so you’ve learned to never try talking to them. However, every once in a while they’ll mutter something aloud while working and try asking you something mindlessly since you’re standing there.

It’s usually something random like: “Why is the tax revenue of X flowing to Y while bypassing Z to the coffers of Q yet splitting with a reverse line of credit to M with the sponsorship of B to fund the insurgents at D to overthrow the regime at H yet under the control of J who is really a double agent of N who is reporting directly to me yet neglecting to mention K which is the objective of W?”

And obviously you don’t know the answer.

...Either either case, your new life isn’t too bad. Actually most of your job is standing around until the Emperor/Empress asks you to do something.

+ + +

One evening, you were silently cleaning up the dishes to the Emperor/Empresses dinner when suddenly they ask you a very unusual series of questions.

Question A: “Should I trust you?”

Question B: “Do you trust me?

Question C: “Will you be my pawn?

They put a glass of water in front of you, and they empty a bag of powder into it.

“Please drink this,” they say.

“What’s in it?” You ask.

“Sleeping medicine,” they answer.

“What is it for?”

“It’s better if you don’t know.”

1. What are your responses to the Emperor/Empress’s questions?

2. Will you drink the sleeping medicine?

3. If you don’t trust the Emperor/Empress, are there reasons why don’t you trust them? What does it take for you to trust someone?

4. Are there certain types of people who you would never trust? Are you more of a trusting or cynical person?

5. Is it a good or bad thing that the Emperor/Empress has an eye out for you?

6. What the heck is going on???

Last edited: Dec 17, 2019
  12. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    A: Yes
    B: Certainly
    C: Of course
    Yes
    3. If you don’t trust the Emperor/Empress, are there reasons why don’t you trust them? What does it take for you to trust someone?
    I told them yes, but I don't actually trust them. Rather, I don't trust most people. However, I do treat them as natural forces that I have no control over, so I suppose I trust people the same way I trust the weather.
    4. Are there certain types of people who you would never trust? Are you more of a trusting or cynical person?
    I trust people who fear me, or rather fear the consequences of betraying me. I don't leave openings for people to screw me over, and especially don't leave my stuff around for people to steal from me.
    I'd say it's bad since it seems that the higher up I'm promoted, the less time I have for my personal projects. The only possible boon from this is a chance that I'll be able to delegate my jobs out to others, and get back to my studies.
    No clue. It doesn't matter to me since I was probably not even focusing on specific details that might have been there to deduce the truth behind the situation.

Loni4ever likes this.
  13. orematcha

orematcha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I've become the Emperor's bait, nice... this is an interesting plot for a CN novel so far! Now I kinda annoyed with the Emperor...

I would keep my routine and observe the situation. I less likely would talk to the Emperor if I'm annoyed enough with my situation, like the bullying and no response for my requests. I guessed there must be reason behind my promotion and most likely the Emperor is the one behind this..

Honestly, I wanna pay back the bullying, sadly I'm not the type who do that.. XD Most likely I would just ignore them, but if it becomes more serious than I thought, I would try to get evidence of their bullying and hand them to the authority. If the authority ignores me.... I'll just curse the Emperor in my mind... hahaha

I'll try to give a subtle hint about the plan or a subtle message to be careful....

Sounds like a suspicious stranger, I would ignore the letter..

I might tell the personal servant of the Emperor's cousin, or someone that can be trusted... I doubt there is someone like that in that world...

Last edited: Dec 18, 2019
  14. Loni4ever

Reading List:
    Link
    "Should I trust you?" Not fully. You can trust that I'm a somewhat simple-minded person that doesn't like to do unnecessary things. I have no intentions of betraying you, but if threatened or tortured, I may not be able to stay loyal towards you. Please trust me in moderation, considering what I just said.
    "Do you trust me?" To a degree. I trust that you won't harm me if I don't act unreasonably first but I don't trust you in general.
    "Will you be my pawn?" Yes (cause I don't wanna die XD that's what you fucking get for getting closer to the emperor :blobunamused::blobjoy:). Please bear in mind that I don't have extraordinary abilities and will fold if threatened enough or tortured.

Yeah, cause I don't wanna die. And with his cheats, the emperor could just make me take it if I didn't lol.

No way do I trust him lolol. Someone who'd just end you if your behaviour isn't pleasing to him... even if I fit right in the accepted behaviour spectrum, a trait like that just brands said person with an eternal "untrustworthy" label :blobjoy:. It might lighten a bit if I have a positive personal relationship with them but I will never trust them fully. In some way, I do trust the emperor though, be it only for consistency. Meaning that as long as you don't act out around him, he won't harm you. Better than some but still worse than a lot.
    In general, I'd trust someone who shows consistency of character, acts ethically and who I've gotten along with well for a certain amount of time. Thinking about it, it seems the people I trust the most are one of my sisters and my brother. My mom too, in a kinda different way though. Anyway, that's in theory... in reality, it's difficult for me to fully trust someone. After all, nobody's perfect and everyone's mostly focused on advancing their own agenda. I wouldn't fully trust me either xD. I do assume though that the vast majority of people I interact with won't actively physically hurt me, so I trust to that degree. It might sound kinda bad to say that I most likely won't fully trust someone, but I think part of being a self responsible individual is considering the ways people's selfish interests might hinder my own interests. And I think part of being a good friend/partner/etc. is not letting the other do sth that they'd have to face significant negative consequences for (unless they really wanna do it and it doesn't harm anyone of course. Then that's their decision). Both of those are difficult if you fully trust them.

I guess I answered part of that above... full trust is unlikely no matter the person but in general, trust lessens as consistency and ethical behaviour of a person decrease. So I guess the type of person I'd trust the least is someone who goes around harming/killing people on a whim without good reason. I guess I'm not all too trusting but not that cynical either.

Apparently bad since a scheme's about to go down, which means I might die :blobpensive:. Plus I wouldn't have gotten bullied in the first place if it weren't for him. Who knows though, maybe there won't be a whole lot of trouble after all.

No idea... not sure if I wanna know either. More info means more danger xD
    @lychee but srsly, what is actually going on? Also, what would your answers to the questions be? :aww:

lychee and arashi-chan12 like this.
  15. arashi-chan12

arashi-chan12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Should I trust you?"
    Bruh, I don't even trust myself ;-; But if you think you can trust me, then I'll do my best not to betray your trust. Ah but I am the worst coward and untalented so I would appreciate it if he kept that in mind. I have no tolerance for pain or inflicting pain ;-;

"Do you trust me?"

I want to ask in return "Should I trust you?" back. Nevertheless, I can't go against their order so even if I don't trust them I have to serve.

"Will you be my pawn?"

Do I even have a choice? orz I will reluctantly nod. Once.

Yes, I have to ;-; He likes me cuz I do as told right? If I don't then he can start questioning my loyalty or my ability to do things as told... That could lead to a death sentence or no protection in a worst-case scenario. I'll just have to hope whatever's in there isn't lethal...

I am negative but am also generally optimistic (weird combo I know). It's probably because of my ignorance or sheltered upbringing but I like to believe people lean towards good. If the Emperor hasn't shown me any ill will or if his decisions and punishments have been rational since I started working, then he's a pretty trustworthy guy. On the other hand if he lets personal feelings rule his judgements, then I am a little hesistant to trust him.

Oh if it was more of a business deal, then I would trust people I have some leverage over. We could have leverage over each other. If it was a mutually beneficial contract then yeah. I'm probably the type of person at the biggest risk of being screwed over tho lol

I think I can learn to trust a lot of different people, but if it's between trusting and relying on then that is a different matter.

It's... good. Bad initially, still bad even now, but this prolonged favor is at least giving me stability in this life where I would be less than trash otherwise.

Nothing bad for me I hope T_T
    What do sleeping medicine and becoming a pawn have in common? Does he need me to do something? Immediately? Am I allowed to ask questions? I'm probably too scared to but I still want to be informed!! :blobsob:

Last edited: Dec 18, 2019
    lychee likes this.
  16. tak

tak ignorant but well-meant

Reading List:
    Link
    part 3: so now I'm a ghost (CN stories rarely have jianshi)
    This servant is stupid, your highness should never trust a pig teammate
    Question B: “Do you trust me?
    Thinking: i've seen you lie
    Saying: [long rambling vague praises that i'm too lazy to think about]
    Question C: “Will you be my pawn?
    Thinking: i'm already dead when will you release me
    Saying: this servant will obey
    Your highness, as you can see, i am a ghost, and i can't drink that
    I assume i've seen them lie/say conflicting things to different people. Just be nice to me, but not too nice, that's weird
    Both. I trust people easily, but once it's broken you're on my blacklist
    I'm dead
    They want an obedient pawn, and i'm perfect because:
    • I'm a ghost only few people can see
    • Ghost can be controlled
    • Ghost is hard to kill by normal mean
    • Me, a weak newly born ghost can be killed easily with their talisman

lychee and Loni4ever like this.
  17. Rhydec

Rhydec Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Ok for all
    2. Sure, hope they move me somewhere else afterwards though
    3. I'll trust, most likely better than most other politicians
    4. Meh. Politicians, poets and pricks...
    5. Meh not care
    6. Politics

18. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    if they choose to tell me its sleeping meds, I wont mind drinking it. okay to the pawn too;):blobpats:
    look up!:blobmelt:
    I trust(?) him, probably because there wont be many others in the harem that I can trust
    Only trust people that you have black material on? :blobpeek: if they share a secret with them only do you share something of similar magnitude to that secret.
    I don't know if I'm trusting or cynical, but I think I'm pretty trusting when it comes to normal information. or that I'm plain gullible.
    good and bad. if I do something they dislike, there goes my head. on the bright side, it means the emperor has thoughts of watching over me.
    I wonder too:blobsmilehappyeyes:

Loni4ever likes this.
  19. false

false Today is always the best day ever~

Reading List:
    Link
    "Your highness should trust in her own judgement."

Question B: “Do you trust me?”
    "I believe your highness have no reason to lie to me."

Question C: “Will you be my pawn?”
    "I already am your pawn."

Yes. I don't think I even have any other choice here.

It would only take a length of time in favorable contact to get me to trust someone.

Right now, as the person writing this, I would say that I'm more of a trusting sort. Distrust only comes to me when I directly see someone doing something I consider bad. But the me in the palace who had gone into different sort of ploy and got into a huge debt would probably be very distrusting. That said, I don't think the empress wants to put me into more debt so I've got nothing to lose.

It is! Just the fact that all that hard work was noticed is something to be happy about.

I dunno. It could range from "The Empress being annoyed at me because I kept pestering her so she wans to put me to sleep to sell to someone" towards "The Empress have some super secret power that could allow her to give a power to her loyal servants, but it requires that the peron is unconscious and unaware of what would happen to him."

Loni4ever likes this.
  20. Land of The Fallen

Land of The Fallen Hax's | Immortal

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably not.
    No idea.
    It's not like I can refuse you.
    Yeah, whatever happens, death will always be there for me...

Honestly the Emperor hasn't done anything for me to distrust them? But I just distrust people on principal until I get to know them...
    More cynical, but actually more apathetic in that I don't really care about people.
    It's a bad thing. Give me back my peaceful life...
    If I knew my life would be great. But considering my terrible status and position in life and just going to go with the flow and hope my life doesn't get terriblier...