LCD The Second Coming of Gluttony

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shield Loyalist, Sep 26, 2018.

?

Which is strongest?

1. banana

18 vote(s)
    11.8%
  2. ramen

104 vote(s)
    68.0%
  3. lilac

32 vote(s)
    20.9%
  4. naengmyeon

5 vote(s)
    3.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Shino Miya

Shino Miya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    whew, the manhwa is a little bit different than the novel which is Seol really look like a bastard :facepalm:

2. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't tell whether this means he was originally level 8, or this 'Evolution' ability allows him to temporarily be level 8. :hmm:

I'm surprised Diligence died so easily. I thought Seol was going to have to wear him out. So much for Divinity Manifestation... This "god" couldn't stand up to one spear blow...

Fooljastic likes this.
  3. sgrey

sgrey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think previously he was level 7, and probably could use some level 8 abilities because he was trained.
    I also wouldn't call this "easy". It's not like he got all his energy back when he transformed. He got beaten up so badly already.

4. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He would need to be level 8 to learn the unique class skill to begin with he just used the evolution skill to boast his current self

5. chucke

chucke Going towards the glorious future

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you mean easily? He was receiving beatings for the last 5 or something chapters by the strongest human forces (at that moment) and was finally defeated by Seol sacrificing himself (basically). I wouldn't call that easy.

It is not like when it is in games where characters move to the second phase with restored HP and stamina.

Sea Dog likes this.
  6. Westeller

Reading List:
    Link
    Well when the "second phase" is literally MANIFESTING DIVINITY, I might not expect restored HP and stamina, but I sure expect a bit of, y'know, a power boost. Or something. Not "okay, guys, let's just hit him one more time!"

As you said, he was taking beatings left and right and surviving like a cockroach! He was gutted through the heart multiple times, melted with acid, electrocuted, and god knows what else. When he pulls out his trump card, finally, and goes full on divinity... Eh, Seol splits him with his spear. What divinity? I didn't see any!

7. chucke

Reading List:
    Link
    Divinity is not godhood at all.
    Seol defeated him in 8th level mode - one level higher than before so it was fair exchange. One used divinity, another one - level up.
    Basically they were both half-dead at that stage - Undying Diligence was basically a leaking container already after all that damage - and Seol won due to element of surprise. That's it.

sanushilshad likes this.
  8. campfire

campfire Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I gather, you need to be a god to fully use divinity, and Undying Diligence had 50% divinity sealed in him. His vessel was also enlarged. All this because he is still mortal, and unsealing the divinity will cause heavy recoil. So basically, divinity is a godly power.

9. chucke

Reading List:
    Link
    I meant that despite having divinity it doesn't make you uber-powerful or whatever.

10. DarkLegions

DarkLegions Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Divinity is not what makes you god, divinity is just more a special power that gods mostly use, its like they get more divinity the more that believe in them, so in a respect, Undying Diligence is not god-like, he simply have a power that he can't use properly since its not his to begin with, its stolen.

11. Midnight2630

Midnight2630 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he finally died.
    but at the same time i feel like he died too easily...

12. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i feel like everyones missing the most important point and thats that best girl flone is ok

13. Westeller

Reading List:
    Link
    We knew that a couple of chapters ago, tho.

Besides. Best girl is Yuhui.

14. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Determined』『Status: Coding in Uni』

Reading List:
    Link
    Do remember, this bastard gave 'excess' Divinity to his goons in their solar plexus. So he'd likely not have the same amount as other Commanders.

Westeller likes this.
  15. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    All he was doing was using his divinity as raw power. Kind of like how Seol has really high mana, but can't use it properly without future vision. All future vision does in unseal his memories, his strength doesn't go up. Effectively, it's like getting a legendary blade that has a dimension cutting edge and bashing them with the handle of the sword and wondering why the legendary sword is so weak.

I think you should look at it like Kaio-Ken from DBZ. His power went up but his defense went down. His plan was to nuke the battlefield with power, then run.

Seol also found it strange that he ran away. As Seol expected him to fight for a few hours. That shows he was more damaged than Seol thought. (maybe due to the powder). So all Seol had to do was output enough power to break through when his guard was down.

16. Westeller

Reading List:
    Link
    He ran while saying he was foolish for staying, and that the mission was already accomplished. ... Now, obviously he didn't kill Seol. So I'm thinking he was either trying to lure Seol away, or he thought he had killed many of the people around Seol, and that there was nothing to fear from a lone Seol.

17. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He probably knows that Seol will die or be crippled after this sadly for him he doesn’t know the power of a main character

Shield Loyalist and Westeller like this.
  18. ZahhaK

ZahhaK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it was an amazing chapter, but i feel like the chapter felt too real or something because when i read Seo Yuhui pov i was about to cry

19. Midnight2630

Midnight2630 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    will he survive!?
    Just don´t tell me he will be crippled and end up spending a bunch of chapters doing nothing...

20. DarkLegions

DarkLegions Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    dont think he will be crippled, his achievements are to high for the gods NOT to do something, after all he killed Undying Diligence, and forced the other two away, he also saved a shit ton of important people plus killed a lot of Nosferatus which are hard to kill even for a group.
    So yeah maybe all his achievements in this war will be used to make him survive??? (and no please don't reply to this with spoiler since this is just my speculation)