[Poll] Are you an ambitious person?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lychee, Dec 17, 2019.

Tags:
?

What would you do in this situation?

1. I'm male - I would be content just being a servant/maid and keep working as usual

4 vote(s)
    8.2%
  2. I'm male - I want to be promoted so I'll work harder to be promoted as a servant

2 vote(s)
    4.1%
  3. I'm male - I will try my best to impress the Empress with my assigned work

4 vote(s)
    8.2%
  4. I'm male - I will try to extend my sparse conversations with the Empress

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I'm male - I will try to start random conversations with the Empress

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I'm male - I will try to charm the Empress with my unique perks

3 vote(s)
    6.1%
  7. I'm male - I will directly talk to the Empress and offer them advice

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. I'm male - I will directly talk to the Empress and offer them a proposal

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  9. I'm male - I will try to manipulate the Empress

2 vote(s)
    4.1%
  10. I'm male - I will engage in some kind of plot/scheme

3 vote(s)
    6.1%
  11. I'm male - I would try to run away or escape

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  12. I'm male - I would rather kill myself

5 vote(s)
    10.2%
  13. I'm female - I would be content just being a servant/maid and keep working as usual

9 vote(s)
    18.4%
  14. I'm female - I want to be promoted so I'll work harder to be promoted as a servant

6 vote(s)
    12.2%
  15. I'm female - I will try my best to impress the Emperor with my assigned work

2 vote(s)
    4.1%
  16. I'm female - I will try to extend my sparse conversations with the Emperor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. I'm female - I will try to start random conversations with the Emperor

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  18. I'm female - I will try to charm the Emperor with my unique perks

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. I'm female - I will directly talk to the Emperor and offer them advice

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. I'm female - I will directly talk to the Emperor and offer them a proposal

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  21. I'm female - I will try to manipulate the Emperor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  22. I'm female - I will engage in some kind of plot/scheme

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  23. I'm female - I would try to run away or escape

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  24. I'm female - I would rather kill myself

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  25. I'm unsure

2 vote(s)
    4.1%
  26. I do not wish to respond

4 vote(s)
    8.2%
  1. girisuherman

girisuherman ∆ Hiki Bear ∆

Reading List:
    Link
    Nuh uh.... I don't like where is this going.... But let's drink that water

2. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I to assume I'm a woman in this scenario? Okay~
    1. A: I can only show my worth through actions, your majesty *name*.
      B: I trust your majesty *name* esteem self to be worthy of us servants expectations.
      C: No need to ask me, your majesty *name*. Simply order me and this servant shall serve!
    2. Yes, since refusing a direct command from the emperor/empress themselves is a possible cause for treason.
    3. I trust the emperor/empress dignity as our supreme ruler of our dynasty. Only a foolish emperor/empress would hire fools, and I am no fool. Me serving here safely with no apparent harassment is testament of my caliber. Me becoming the head maid is undeniable proof I'm trustworthy to a certain extent to the emperor/empress!
    4. No, I trust their dishonesty and hostility. I'm more of a trusting person, but I trust their deeds than their personas.
    5. All fortune comes with misfortune, such is karma! I can only plead to the gods I'm worthy to live longer than the rest in the eyes of the emperor/empress.
    6. *silently screams like a beautiful palace head maid* Why beautiful? It's natural for the person serving as the harem's head maid in the royal palace to be at least pleasing to the eyes of those that reside in there. So yes, free skin care and beautification for me!

3. Lurking

Lurking Do the dead suffer, or is it a sweet release?

Reading List:
    Link
    WHY WAS I TAGGED

In my prior actions I was trying to make friends with the chefs!!!! it didn't work?! I'm super noisy and talkative and troublesome why was i promoted!

3. do i know person y? why are they being freindly if 90% of ppl hate me? are we sure they innocent??? super sus

4.sounds like a trap! be super noisy and annoying and hand the letter to the emporer! the servant didn't take it back and im illiterate anyway!

5.YES I TELL THE EMPORER how dare these chefs put bugs in my food and mess up my food after i tried making friends with them! DIE

Snowbun likes this.
  4. Lurking

Lurking Do the dead suffer, or is it a sweet release?

Reading List:
    Link
    i seem to have skipped part 2 unknowingly

1. What are your responses to the Emperor/Empress’s questions?
    Question A: “Should I trust you?”

your choice, not mine
    Question B: “Do you trust me?
    I don't seem to have a reason not to...
    Question C: “Will you be my pawn?
    On a few conditions. For example, let me roam and travel and see things and adventure- maybe together with my five maid friends I apparently have.
    2. Will you drink the sleeping medicine?
    Yea, he could force feed it to me and actually had the graciousness to tell me what it was. and if its not what he says it is im already screwed anyway.
    3. If you don’t trust the Emperor/Empress, are there reasons why don’t you trust them? What does it take for you to trust someone?
    heh. who knows
    4. Are there certain types of people who you would never trust? Are you more of a trusting or cynical person?
    dunno
    5. Is it a good or bad thing that the Emperor/Empress has an eye out for you?
    im not sure
    6. What the heck is going on???
    no idea but it looks like im trapped anyway so.... ugh. might as well enjoy it. As high ranked maid with private quarters im prolly getting some extremely excellent food right now

5. lychee

lychee [- slightly morbid fruit -] ❀[ 恋爱? ]❀

Reading List:
    Link
    Part 4~! @girisuherman @Lurking @Land of The Fallen @Little Potato @tak @polarbot @lnv @Amaruna Myu @Rhydec @lichdeath @Cutter Masterson @Phoenix Azrael @false @Lenux @UnGrave @Shio @Wujigege @arashi-chan12 @orematcha @Loni4ever @Averroes93 @Zheya @orematcha And finally we get to the end! :blobcatblush::blobcatblush::blobcatblush:

You woke up the next day in the Emperor/Empress's bed....... naked. You slept with the Emperor/Empress!!!

:blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobdizzy:

The maids/servants on the morning shift (your direct subordinates) came in to wake up the Emperor/Empress, and they found you in bed together with the Emperor/Empress. Since the Imperial Palace is an enormous gossip mill, it takes less than an hour for the entire palace to learn about the fact that you slept with the Emperor/Empress.

Meanwhile in private, the Emperor/Empress informs you that this will be a regular affair. Roughly 3-4 nights a week (they will tell you which days), they want you to take the sleeping medication and you'll end up sleeping with them.

You will be playing the role of their not-so-secret "mistress" (what's the male equivalent???). They want you to deny having a relationship when asked, but it will intentionally be a poorly kept secret. Various details will be purposefully slipped, such as you being witnessed in bed with them, waking up disheveled, and various other signs.

The Emperor/Empress doesn't trust your acting ability. Consequently, the fake "story" is that that Emperor/Empress forced themselves onto you (an unwilling/reluctant party). They don't want you pretending to have romantic feelings or whatever bullsh*t. As long as you keep your mouth shut and let them take the lead, things will be fine.

You will continue to keep your position as the Emperor/Empress's senior personal servant, and you will not be promoted to the status of a consort. However, you will get a wardrobe upgrade and various other ornaments that would subtly and visibly indicate that you have their favor.

+ + +

The next couple of weeks are actually really miserable.

The entire harem hates you (the Emperor/Empress stopped visiting anyone other ladies/men in the harem), and everyone gives you weird sneers and looks of disgust since you're an orphan with no status. People constantly insinuate how you're worthless trash and ill-suited for the Emperor/Empress, especially since you're not even exceedingly attractive. You're uneducated, lack talents, and you can't even read. Many people think that you're a villain that somehow seduced the Emperor/Empress. You get death threats and other nasty stuff (the Emperor/Empress tells you to ignore it), and you were almost poisoned once or twice except it got discovered by the poison tester. The imperial family hates you. Oh, also there were multiple kidnapping and ransom attempts. You're currently alive only because the Emperor/Empress's personal guard is instructed to monitor your safety.

You have absolutely no allies or friends anywhere, and your reputation is in a bottomless pit.

Furthermore, you have no idea why the Emperor/Empress still insists on you taking the sleeping medicine.

After all, if it's supposed to be a fake relationship, and you're aware of that fact, so why do you need to be knocked out every night? There's something very suspicious about this affair. What exactly is happening when you're asleep?

A few of the maids/servants on the Emperor/Empress's personal staff remarked sarcastically to you once or twice that: "It sounds like you had a lot of fun last night!" which made you feel extremely conflicted and concerned................

:notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

+ + +

It troubled you so much, that one evening you took stimulants (e.g. caffeine) before drinking the sleeping medicine, and pretended to fall asleep (Note: It felt miserable so don't try this at home).

And...

Somebody else came into the room (you couldn't see who) and had sex with the Emperor/Empress. It sounded very passionate and steamy... and you had to pretend to be unconscious for it...........

...Finally it was over and the mysterious visitor slipped away. Afterwards, the Emperor/Empress went to you, undressed you, picked you up and brought you to their bed, and then proceeded to get ready to sleep.

However, they paused at that point, and then turned over to face you: "You were awake, weren't you?"

They sounded angry but only like 40% angry (...which is very mild for the Emperor/Empress). They tell you that they're extremely disappointed in you and to make sure you never skip out on the sleeping medicine again. Furthermore, they tell you to forget that this ever happened. Then, they go to sleep.

+ + +

This bizarre event finally gives you enough clues to roughly piece together what is going on.

Evidently, the Emperor/Empress has a secret lover of some kind, and you serve as cover for whenever the secret lover visits.

Furthermore, since all the gossip is about your "affair" with the Emperor/Empress, nobody is paying attention to the fact there may actually be a second lover in the mix. Additionally, all of the negative publicity is focused onto you, which indirectly means that the secret lover is protected from drama and danger.

Ever since that event, you started to pay more attention to who the secret lover is...

And then the revelation hit you!

The Emperor/Empress is gay! They're homosexual!

You started carefully observing the people the same-sex as the Emperor... and the person who makes the most sense would be the Emperor/Empress's Guard Captain! The Guard Captain is almost inseparable from the Emperor, so it wouldn't be difficult for them to slip in and out of the bedroom at night when you've taken sleeping medicine.

Furthermore, your own appearance is kind of vaguely similar to the Guard Captain — except genderbent.

The Emperor/Empress was probably only interested in you from the beginning because you looked similar to their true lover! :blobdizzy::blobdizzy:

1. What is your reaction? What did you feel about the sleeping medicine in the beginning? How about now?

2. What will you do now that you are the Emperor/Empress's mistress? Is there any way you can make your life better? Do you think you can ever adapt to this?

3. Suppose that the Emperor/Empress eventually takes a consort and gets politically married (not with you or the lover guard captain) — and the Emperor/Empress insists on continuing to have a "relationship" with you. How will you deal with the Emperor/Empress's main spouses?

4. Suppose that the Emperor/Empress wants to spend some time on vacation with their lover. The plan is for the Guard Captain to crossdress as you. Meanwhile, since there obviously can't be two you's — you'll have to spend a week or so hiding in a basement somewhere. How does this sound to you?

5. Suppose that the Emperor/Empress wants to have kids with the Guard Captain. They come up with this idea that they'll have a surrogate pregnancy — you'll be the biological surrogate mother/father — and the two of them will serve as the other side. The child will legally be your child (an illegitimate heir), but the two of them want to raise it as the primary parents. What will you do?

6. Do you think you could ever be satisfied with this kind of life? How do you envision your future?

The end! :blobangel::blobangel::blobangel:

Snowbun likes this.
  6. tak

tak ignorant but well-meant

Reading List:
    Link
    FML i'll die (2)
    oy harem members go get a proest or something to exorcise me

orematcha likes this.
  7. orematcha

orematcha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is part 4 already!? Wait, my brain is currently not on nuf mode.. :blobdizzy:
    Just let me live a peaceful life, Emperor!:blob_catflip::blob_catflip:

arashi-chan12, Shio and Cascadian Rex like this.
  8. orematcha

orematcha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. What are your responses to the Emperor/Empress’s questions?
    A: the Emperor doesn't have to fully trust me, since I'm only his employee
    B: seeing the Emperor actions so far, I'll trust him as my employer
    C: since I've come this far, I will

2. Will you drink the sleeping medicine?
    Yes. If it turned out a poison, I would drink it hoping I would die... hahaha :blobdizzy:

3. If you don’t trust the Emperor/Empress, are there reasons why don’t you trust them? What does it take for you to trust someone?
    Being reciprocated of what I've been doing to the other party. It doesn't have to be the same action I did, as long as I know they have a goodwill, I might be able to trust them. But it's a different matter with how far I could trust someone.

4. Are there certain types of people who you would never trust? Are you more of a trusting or cynical person?
    I've never thought about the kind of person that I would never trust, since there's a limit of trust I've given to everyone.

5. Is it a good or bad thing that the Emperor/Empress has an eye out for you?
    Good and bad thing. More privilege for me and no more bullying! But being more exposed to the palace schemes is dangerous.. I might be dead if I took a wrong step...

6. What the heck is going on???
    I'm going to die in the end... :blobpopcorn:
    but maybe the Emperor is looking for a good bait to distract his enemy? to make them fall under his plan? I don't know... you tell me, lychee!! :blob_catflip:

9. false

false Today is always the best day ever~

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd get super angry, sad and jealous! Until I realize the Empress can do what she can do. Beyond this, I can't even imagine what kind of emotion that other version of me would feel. I might even kill myself just to screw with that magical girl who sent me to that world and the Empress!

10. arashi-chan12

arashi-chan12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. What is your reaction? What did you feel about the sleeping medicine in the beginning? How about now?
    Pffft-- I didn't expect yet expected that at the same time xD

If the Emperor can't trust my acting abilities then I will continue taking it. I mean, being undressed and having to sleep with someone else in the same bed is still a pretty horrific. Eventually I do want to just be able to go to sleep (what if I get addicted to sleep meds or they don't work on me anymore D:). I wouldn't dare blackmail the Emperor but in his best interests (also mine) to continue being in tip top working shape he should let me worry about my health ;-;

2. What will you do now that you are the Emperor/Empress's mistress? Is there any way you can make your life better? Do you think you can ever adapt to this?
    Sure I can adapt, but I'm worried for the future once the Emperor doesn't need me anymore. I know his secrets, so I am a potential danger. Plus when people start questioning why I'm not getting pregnant, I may have to take on a forced lover myself to continue the ride and then have my kin embroiled in palace conspiracies... Oof.

I think I'm order for me to live well I have to be proactive about my work benefits. ;-; like, I am literally getting death threats for his lover the least he could do is compensate me better :blobhero: I want time for my hobbies! I want to be able to laze around! I can still clean his room and stuff but I can't live for you! I can, however, live for my hobbies. If he's gonna take advantage/manipulate me like that then I'll teach him best what motivates me.

3. Suppose that the Emperor/Empress eventually takes a consort and gets politically married (not with you or the lover guard captain) — and the Emperor/Empress insists on continuing to have a "relationship" with you. How will you deal with the Emperor/Empress's main spouses?
    Try to convince them I'm not a threat ;-; I have no ambitions, I'm stupid, I'm still just a place worker while you wonderful (two-faced) ladies are His Majesty's wonderful wives. I can't even get pregnant I won't ever bear an heir so just leave me alone and let me be a recluse :blobsob:

4. Suppose that the Emperor/Empress wants to spend some time on vacation with their lover. The plan is for the Guard Captain to crossdress as you. Meanwhile, since there obviously can't be two you's — you'll have to spend a week or so hiding in a basement somewhere. How does this sound to you?
    I can't come with? I mean I'm totally fine if all my needs are met and I have entertainment. It means I can hide from the mean concubines too. It'd be better if I could just go on a vacation as well, be away from both danger zones and like, go do tourist stuff elsewhere with a guard.

5. Suppose that the Emperor/Empress wants to have kids with the Guard Captain. They come up with this idea that they'll have a surrogate pregnancy — you'll be the biological surrogate mother/father — and the two of them will serve as the other side. The child will legally be your child (an illegitimate heir), but the two of them want to raise it as the primary parents. What will you do?
    Fuck-- Refuse if I can but if I can't, I won't budge on the parenting. That child is biologically mine, imma be it's mom too! They can't just cut me out of it's life like that.

Plus, the Emperor has to know it'll put me and the child in great danger if I do become pregnant because I've just become a huge threat to not only his concubine but his Empress as well. He probably don't give a shit about me but if he's not gonna be a good father to his future baby then heck no am I gonna give birth like a cheap oven. They can just adopt or he can sleep with one of his real wives and the both of them can raise that one instead. It doesn't have to be me. :blobconfused:

6. Do you think you could ever be satisfied with this kind of life? How do you envision your future?
    I probably would not be satisfied... But I could live with it? Adaption is a terrifying thing lol

In this kinda life it feels like there is no future. I mean the Emperor could be great and all but I can't live for him or his lover. If I have nothing I value in this life then I wouldn't have too much attachment to it. I mean I died once I can die again if things got too extreme.

If the Emperor doesn't value me or trust me to keep quiet after much time has passed then it's really not worth it. I don't value promotion or stuff like that, but I care about people who care about me.

Eventually I may just try to convince the Emperor to come out of the closet, tho that probably won't work. Then... If we look so alike we could even swap places, the Head Guard could crossdress as a girl indefinitely and we fake the Head Guard's death so I can get out of this mess (they probably need me for backup tho so plz keep me alive) T_T I feel like this might be the safest method for the Emperor, plus if we swap every time they go on a honey moon it'll eventually raise a bunch of flags that the Emperor and his "Lover" act much differently in the palace than outside. If their act could be congruent both in and out then that should work better. If Head Guard don't love the Emperor enough to get rid of his job and gender, then... RIP.

They need to realize they're just escaping from reality. He's the frickin Emperor he can do what he wants. Date a man for all I care, I won't judge. If the common folk complain then prove them wrong or subjugate them by force! You're the Emperor!! And if Head Guard doesn't love him enough to bear all these grievances and sufferings I've been hearing in his place, then frankly they don't deserve each other :blobhero: Don't underestimate my skewed over-idealized view of romance, I've been reading shoujo for around two decades!

Last edited: Dec 18, 2019
    Lurking and lychee like this.
  11. Rhydec

Rhydec Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the male alternative is boytoy or ...do
    1. Can I watch
    2. Can I watch
    3. Meh not care, as long as I don't get castrated I can handle being pissed off at
    4. I will have plenty of materials for :oops: if 1. And 2. Go through :D
    Or I can just sit in a corner and sulk.
    5. Woot no taking responsibility and some action (Hope they're pretty though) :blobthinkingsmirk:
    6. Could be worse, at least I get some action for 5 (multiple times if unlucky) and I wouldn't exactly be lacking any necessities so yay freeloader life

12. Land of The Fallen

Land of The Fallen Hax's | Immortal

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm done. I give up. I never asked for this job, my life has gotten progressively shittier, it's time to jump ship. I'm just going to attempt to run away and if I die in the process whatever. I'm too much of a coward to commit suicide but maybe I'll die of hypothermia outside which would be fine I guess. Or I'll save up the sleeping medicine the Emperor gave me and straight out overdose.

On the flip side, depending on which way my emotions run, I'm going to get revenge on those bastards. Sure, I'll be a surrogate mother... And then I'll induce an abortion or something. Because screw you, that's why. Since I'm being treated so terribly already, who knows if one of those harem members may have slipped me medicine to induce an abortion? It's definitely possible. I'm just a spiteful bitch at this point.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2019
    Lurking, lychee and orematcha like this.
  13. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay... I'm still a woman in this scenario...

Sighs~

Fuck the emperor! Fuck him and his guard captain! Fuck them both! I served him only to end up in a worse situation than before? Fuck this story! Fuck you harem! Fuck you noisy servants! I'm going to seduce his guard captain! I'm going to fuck him! I'm going to make the emperor wail like a sad child crying for his mommy's milk! I'm going to fuck his guard captain so hard, I'll force the emperor to marry me! If that hateful emperor really loves his guard captain, then he will keep his guard captain's child inside me safe and elevate my status with the all riches and happiness I deserve.

Really, @lychee? I expected better as your plot was very interesting. I found myself as a character in some CN/JP otome story. A fun experience until I discover all my suffering for what? A secret rendezvous with a homosexual couple? I have no problems with homosexuality, but due to the closet nature of the emperor, I end up suffering worse than during my forced promotion? Fuck that! Not you, but the situation and him! I'll show him a woman's scorn! Kingdoms fall for unattainable beauties, but same can be said for bewitching vixens like me! Attractiveness? Hmph! Never underestimate a woman's grudge. It could last generations even after her death.

Thanks for the experience, but I have to say. I disliked how it all turned out. As a woman in this story, I feel perplexed, confused, then betrayed, and inevitably despair turning to loathsomeness. Ah, my dear majesty, fuck you and fuck your lover. I'll make your cry tears of semen! Adulterous couples! The lot of them! I'll make sure to raise the child so it will become the fruit of evil. My child shall be his empire's undoing! Curse upon your fertility! Curse upon your women's wombs! Curse upon this empire that curses me! Thrice-curse you all with the child in my womb!

lychee likes this.
  14. lichdeath

lichdeath undead meatbun ^^

Reading List:
    Link
    1 ) meh no real feeling or reaction
    2 ) well guess that means ive got some leverage to get some other things from the empress maybe some method to start training learning to read and write and some other stuff and a private place where others cant bully me and have a personal "maid"
    3 ) no clue
    4 ) well that private place with a "maid" sure comes handy
    5 ) eh no problem just gonna do it
    6 ) always have some extra requests so i can have realy nice life at the end

Lurking likes this.
  15. Loni4ever

Loni4ever The Fluffy White Wolf

Reading List:
    Link
    In the beginning I was like "o_O??!?!???" but now it does make sense xD. If it doesn't harm my body, I won't mind that part of this whole thing.

*knows jack shit about harem life* uhhhh... not sure. Is escaping an option? Lolol. Can I hypnotize myself so I'll be happy with this situation? If yes, I can adapt to this, if no, fucking no XD. I'm basically socially dead :blobdead: and while I'm not super dependent on having at least a neutral social life, humans are the most significant threat to my survival after all. :notlikeblob: I don't mind about the Emperor having a (same sex) lover btw, at least this makes this whole situation more understandable. Still sucks balls though.

:blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless: at this point can they please just let me die. :blobjoy::blobjoy: I don't like having to conceal the truth like that, especially if it has that many negative consequences for me. Kinda wanna bitch slap everyone involved.

Fucking shitty. Unless it's a nice basement with acceptable living conditions. In that case I'll very much welcome it, it'll be like a small vacation for me too :aww::blobjoy: I doubt it though, so increasing desire to bitch slap it is :blobexpressionless:

"The two of them will serve as the other side"??? Are they gonna merge their sperm or sth? Lmao xD I guess I'll do it cause I don't wanna die :blobpensive: at this point I'm probably just like... "whatever. Bring the suffering on" XD fortunately, I won't have to live forever and tolerate this kind of crap.

Depends on my living situation (will it ever be somewhat comfortable?) and/or if I can manipulate myself into appreciating this kind of life. Maybe I'll try to strike a deal with the emperor, that I'll live like this for 20 more years and then they'll help me fake my death, change my appearance with their cheats and give me enough money to live comfortably in the outside world. At this point I'll also probably be old enough that him being interested in some not very attractive to begin with servant (aka me) becomes less believable. Hopefully he'll agree to it.... or I might tell the emperor that I mentioned in the beginning that I might fold if threatened enough/tortured. Although it hasn't reached that point, my life is miserable and I'm not loyal enough to withstand that kinda shit. I might just commit suicide so could they please make my situation more comfortable in some way, thank you and enjoy your fucking *takes sleeping medicine* XD lol

Lurking and lychee like this.
  16. girisuherman

girisuherman ∆ Hiki Bear ∆

Reading List:
    Link
    Nuhh... This was way to died young, let's try make a posion and drink it

Well can adapt very fast, so no problem because I ignore that insult

Well there is posion I make right ? Let's drink it at public of course I must immune first and fake my death
    Is there a drink or game? Underground is my lair. I can sleep whole day without interruption by sun

Serious? This is next level of strangeness. I mean why they ask not just rap% me at bedroom?

It's obviously there is almost impossible to turn back, any surrender button here? If not I just accept it and keep poison on my gum so when they try torture me I just pop that poison

lychee likes this.
  17. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm quite glad it was non lethal, and that the only reason for the medicine was a lack of trust in my acting skills.
    This is potentially a great improvement, especially if this clears up all my time for studying. I don't particularly have to do anything anymore, and only really have to deal with a bit of social isolation, which I'm fairly experienced in and actually find quite nice in this situation.
    I don't particularly have to say anything. I can just stay quiet, and focus my attention elsewhere. I follow the orders that they give me, but otherwise it sounds like free reign for me to do my own thing.
    I have to make it my goal to get them to take more vacations so I can stay in my NEET box and work on my studies. I wonder if they'd give me some kind of magic materials so I could design some logic circuitry or however I can get it to work in this world.
    Eh, sure thing. Hopefully by this point I've made a functioning calculator or something to keep me company.
    I'd be satisfied, but that would be totally unrelated to what the whole political situation is. It's probably a bit sucky to have a kid and not raise it or anything, but that world sucks so I'll just ignore it. Once I develop a decent computer architecture for the physics of that world, I'll continue working as a software developer, and hopefully get some minor recognition in that department, or else just a few assistants to help me out at the very least.

Lurking, lychee and Loni4ever like this.
  18. Bitty Kitty

Bitty Kitty Innocence ~ Purity ~ Hint of Soap!

Reading List:
    Link
    Bitty Kitty is a leaf in the wind~

lychee likes this.
  19. polarbot

polarbot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is hard:blobconfused::cookie:. This type of relationship is nowhere to satisfy this desire of mine.

1. YES!

2.YES!

3. YES!

4. I'm a NEET so yeah!

5. YES!

6. YES!

*Just watched 'Bruce almighty' so YES to all

20. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure, I like bl, but I wouldn't like this sort of thing to happen to me irl

My false hope:blobfearful:
    Initially, I was fine, now, I'll be fine as long as the emperor doesn't kill me after they get together like in those bl novels.
    No. In the first place, I'm not even his mistress. I'll continue acting snarky and really mean to the people I dislike
    If it gets to much I may end up being a terrible person to his spouse too. then get killed for it. stress is a horrible thing.
    As long as they don't literally hide me in the basement. At least give me a place with light, food and leisure activities.
    Right now I don't have positive feelings towards not raising my own child. At least let me be the child's nursemaid...
    Lifeless, tiring, dying at an early age without having my own child acknowledging me.
    a really sad OL life.
    maybe god will pity me and isekai me to a better place.

Snowbun and Lurking like this.