Spoiler Transmigrated into a Parvenu’s Ex-wife in the ‘90s

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by 7174PK, Dec 20, 2019.

1. 7174PK

7174PK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Translation Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/transmigrated-into-a-parvenus-ex-wife-in-the-90s/

Synopsis:
    She woke up from her sleep to the divorce papers that the original owner’s husband tossed at her.

Shu Yan picked up the document and took a look. She gets the house and the savings, but not the car.

Oh! And her son and daughter.

She had been a single woman in her 30’s in her previous life, and now she’s a mother?

How exciting is that?

She searched her memories. Two million dollars in savings. How much is two million dollars in the 90s?

What’s a husband? The other woman can have him. I’m taking the monies and my instant son and daughter to go and enjoy ourselves!

Spoiler please~

2. Sasakira

Sasakira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Transmigrated into a Parvenu’s Ex-wife in the ‘90s

She woke up from her sleep to the divorce papers that the original owner’s husband tossed at her.

Shu Yan picked up the document and took a look. She gets the house and the savings, but not the car.

Oh! And her son and daughter.

She had been a single woman in her 30’s in her previous life, and now she’s a mother?

How exciting is that?

She searched her memories. Two million dollars in savings. How much is two million dollars in the 90s?

What’s a husband? The other woman can have him. I’m taking the monies and my instant son and daughter to go and enjoy ourselves!

I just read this and curious how the story will go?..

Dragon_Reader and Wujigege like this.
  3. savii

savii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Littlepie

Littlepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
  7. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the ML?
    What is the ending of ex-husband?

Qiqi29 likes this.
  8. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    This is what FA (translator) told me for ex-husband's ending

His mistress/2nd wife lost her baby and was not able to have more.

turns out her husband (MC"s ex) did that on purpose -- FA couldn't remember why

ex-husband slipped her medication so she couldn't have babies again

and eventually he got another girl preggo and divorced the 2nd wife

2nd wife tricked a gangster to stab him and made sure he couldn't impregnate another woman ever again

Last edited: Dec 20, 2019
    QueenSara, Turbostop, Sehzan and 27 others like this.
  9. Kurobito

Kurobito 『Roommate Destroyer』『黒の大名』

Reading List:
    Link
    So far I'm reading until chapter 40
    - in order to divorce the ex-husband, mc got help from her cousin, to get evidence (such as taking photos and etc) of ex-husband with the mistress.

- mc use the evidence to threaten ex-husband to divorce her and give her a few properties and money. Mc also spread the photos evidence in mistress working place making her lose job.

- mc trick her bro to fetch her son and daughter from the grandma so that the ex-husband will not get back to her using the children

- mc use money and sell some properties to buy a new house farrr awayyy from the ex-husband. The new house undergoing renovation so mc has to stay in a rented house near the children school and kindergarten.

- mc bought a shop and decided to get into business of selling clothes. She hired a few workers to help her out. Her clothes were selling like hot cakes that the clothes shop lady boss next to her grew envious and decided to sabotage her clothes sold in her shop.

- mc knew it was the lady boss and decides to get back at her by asking someone( lao hu) to investigate the lady boss background.

- lady boss not only sabotage her clothes but also team up with the owner of the rented property of mc. Mc and her children was force to get kick out of the rented house.

- after getting kick out, mc and the son find other place to stay while she let the daughter stays in her teacher's house.
    - mc found out from lao hu that the lady boss is a mistress too and decided to report it to the wife of the husband that is having a relationship with lady boss.

- the lady boss shop was later destroy by the wife and her scandalous relationship was expose to the public by the wife.

- the wife found out mc was the one that told her about her husband relationship with the lady boss. The wife is thankful of mc and admire mc ways of handling her ex-husband.

- mc starts to collaborate with a factory boss by producing clothes of her design.

P.s: around chapter 33 mc met a prospective ml in a carpool taxi:blobnosebleed:. ML is a soldier and his face was scarred making mc initially feared him. However, after listening to the taxi driver on how ml saves him from robbery, mc admire ml.

(I kinda fell for this story cuz finally i see a mc getting into a different line of profession. Not the usual actress, doctor, restaurant owner, policewoman or etc. :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:)

10. YeYueLiang

YeYueLiang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds interesting. :blobpopcorn:

11. Venice1

Venice1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    and reading this made me aware that you have to be careful with signing things >.< some people are going to take advantage of you if you are illiterate or not caring about laws orz

13. savii

savii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    peanutbutter_J, Sasakira and Venice1 like this.
  14. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    This one was a good read, MC is actually a very responsible parent (and later wife).

MC ends up with (and marries) this veteran soldier (ML) who has a scar across his face. He has a really tough life......

Let's just say poor ML saved a girl from being gang-raped but the girl didn't defend him in front of the police and he ended up going to jail. He's also got an iffy reputation in their area because of going to jail, but those in the know all feel bad for him. Also his stepmother has it out for him and might have used this as an opportunity to get him out of the line of inheritance.

MC uses her knowledge of fashion to create a booming clothing line business. ML looks average/poor, but he's actually rich too -- he created a private security company with and for his ex-veteran friends who needed jobs after the war. They guard rich businessmen a lot lol.

ML is also a mature, responsible man (and kind of cute lol, he's so awkward when it comes to romance but he's earnest!). No yandere here~

Other notes:
    -MC's cousin (she calls him 3rd brother I think) is the only one she still considers family -- he's the one she went to when she needed help finding evidence for divorce. They get along super well. Later he marries the trash mistress's sister, but she's a good woman, no worries! This lady is also extremely disgusted with the trash mistress sister and she and MC get along pretty well.
    -MC and ML make sure the kids are onboard the marriage before it happens -- it was sweet seeing ML work so hard for the kids to call him 'dad.' Especially MC's daughter, who takes the longest to warm up because she's old enough to remember the divorce (and I think divorced!dad beat her)
    -spoiled brat son of MC eventually grows up and becomes a good kid. He admires ML, initially because with ML for a dad, no one would dare bully him at school. LOL. He still admires ML after he grows up.
    -MC's daughter is still very mature and serious after growing up, but finds a man (...weaker than her. LOL)
    -MC and ML have a kid themselves, a son: this one ends up going into the entertainment business
    -MC & ML's businesses are to be inherited by oldest daughter and son. Entertainment business!son doesn't wanna lol, he just wants to be a star.
    -MC later starts a tech company (she withdraws mostly from the clothing business) and I think dabbles in real estate

15. tiffwong

tiffwong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finished MTL-ing this novel and it's so good! Probably one of the most unique and realistic plots so far :D

Poor_Hero and Venice1 like this.
  16. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoil cute moments between mc and ml and family bonding moments
    Begging you cutely,master (。’▽’。)♡

tiffwong likes this.
  17. tiffwong

tiffwong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's when the ML proposes! :blobnosebleed:

ML: Happy birthday. *presents jewelry box*
    MC: Didn't you already give me a present?
    ML: Nope but open it and see if you like it
    MC: *nervously opens the box expecting it to be a ring but finds a pretty necklace instead*
    MC: *drinks a couple more classes of wine*
    ML: You'll get a headache if you continue drinking
    MC: I thought there would be a ring in the box and you would get down on one knee and propose
    ML: *goes on explaining how his friend told him to have an elaborate proposal but doesn't want to scare her and then goes on saying how much he likes her and that he can't wait for her to be his wife but also not wanting to give her pressure*
    MC: Then since you like me so much and I want to be your wife, why aren't you getting down on one knee and proposing?
    ML: *immediately kneels down and pops out another box but with a ring this time*
    MC: Didn't you say you weren't going to propose so why do you have a ring???
    ML: I couldn't help buying the ring when I got your gift...

That's the gist of it and I hope that helps! It's my first time so I hope I didn't ramble too much :sweating_profusely:

QueenSara, Sehzan, otomeran and 32 others like this.
  18. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah if I had an ML like that I'd eat them up hahaha

Turbostop, paobear, colk and 7 others like this.
  19. Qiqi29

Qiqi29 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So it means the heroine of the orig story does not exist anymore? What happened to the orig male lead?

20. girrlit

girrlit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the original heroine would be the kids age.. so they might bypass?

I love this story, it is a nice change.
    And am glued to the translation lol.
    Thanks for the spoilers!

Silkscreen and Qiqi29 like this.