LCD Worlds’ Apocalypse Online

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Arkeus

Arkeus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm getting the impression Anna's powerset will be ideal when it comes to dealing with Asmodeus.

2. keialpha

keialpha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this just means Anna started her trial before Su Xue Er gave the scroll to MC, and Anna's trial is parallel with the main story progression.

Without this story, I would have guess the Death God illusion Asmodeus saw at the end of chapter 361 was actually referring to revived first generation Emperor, rather than Anna related death god.

3. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And here I thought she'd use qi to awaken the death god.

lol. I think she may use up all of her luck just getting through this event without being smote ;)

4. Arkeus

Arkeus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Glad she didn't use Qi though, and that what she used is really 'her thing' rather than 'gifted by Gu Qing'.

Also kind of amused the call was just her bulshitting because she is drunk.

jacobpaige likes this.
  5. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't read the last chapter yesterday exactly for this reason, but turns out it wasn't just 1 episode but rather 3 episodes of delaying the story progression...

6. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    MC got drunk dialed. :ROFLMAO:

lunarshadow likes this.
  7. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    C365: “Great Dog deity, I beg of you, please become my assistant” This sounds like wishing for infinite wishes...

That aside, I wonder how long it'll take for the MC to butter up to this deity with his alcohol mixing.

C366: "He had a special tool designed to test lifespan used on him at the scene." The existence of this tool just feels both unnecessary and contrived. If it had been mentioned like a hundred chapters ago or whatever during the death match arc, I wouldn't complain, but bringing it up now just irritates me :/

“Since you’ll be given free access to the serums and longevity, I believe everyone here wouldn’t object to this” They would, however, object to the fact that it makes them very easy to track and guarantees that all of their crimes will definitely be recorded.

“Your benefit will be your life” Not really? If one of his slaves is an unparalleled genius, then one of the first things they'll do is get revenge.

"fellow Dao seekers don’t hurt each other” lol. Good one.

[From now on, if you still want to live in human society, please be prepared to get along with me] And thus, Big Sister was born...

userunfriendly likes this.
  8. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So who wants to bet the Black Dog will start following GQS around once he knows that GQS can mix drinks well.

9. Arkeus

Arkeus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From ch135, the concept of lifespan being a thing was already there:

10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Right, but there was no measuring device for it, especially not one as portable, instantaneous and convenient as the one described.

11. lunarshadow

Reading List:
    Link
    It's lazy writing, but likewise considering they've built a fairly futuristic society (tech wise at least, I'm going to ignore social ramifications cause those feel positively medieval at times) I don't have any issues that powerful rich elites having those devices on hand. When cloning and genetic manipulation are easily done... detecting current lifespan seems legit.

Arkeus and userunfriendly like this.
  12. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Life-Line, by Robert Anson Heinlein. 1939

13. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That scroll...:ROFLMAO:

14. lunarshadow

Reading List:
    Link
    The trollin'!

15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    C366: Um, not everyone can cultivate. Shouldn't they have confirmed that she could before doing the live stream? Or did the MC already know that she could from his past life?

"Of course, everyone can cultivate" Really? I could have sworn that wasn't the case. Am I confusing this with a different series, or is this a plot hole?

I'm betting that the singer will choose martial arts. After all, the MC's harem would be unbalanced if she didn't.

"I’ll take some time to merge two worlds together" Won't that destroy one of the worlds? How is he planning to move the population of the sacrificed world over, or convince the governments of the two worlds to not go to war with or try to enslave each other? Even with IG and his shifu on his side, it would be difficult to prevent a major conflict between the two peoples in that situation.

“…or perhaps four…” That's definitely aiming too high with his current power. Even trying to get near the objects required for that should result in his death, not to mention the fact that it would attract the attention of the being currently destroying that fourth world.

C368: "there will be no new chapters for exactly 7 days starting tomorrow." Aww... Happy Holidays. Enjoy your time off :)

“Look, it’s talking to you” A very reasonable assumption ;)

16. Arkeus

Arkeus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It should be vial, not vile.

17. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think MC just assumes that because literally everyone in the past life managed to go to the cultivation world thanks to the "game". And you're automatically Qi Training stage 1 after logging in.

I mean, there's no confirmation on what will happen to the two worlds once they merge. All the giant corpse manage to say was that one will gravitate towards the other and they merge, nothing else, and MC seems to be convinced that "merging" is literally just 2 worlds becoming one without too much else happening.
    I'm pretty sure he's being hailed as a hero in the cultivation world right about now, and his Shifu is literally the strongest person in the world, with how much of a power difference one realm is to the next, he'll at least prevent blatant enslavement or an all-out war between the two worlds, skirmishes are bound to happen, and it's good to have such a thing
    fixed, thank you and i'd rather you comment on the novel page than the discussion page XD

18. Arkeus

Arkeus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bai Hua already seemed like the strongest person in the world before she broke through yeah, it just was that she had to be careful about how much she flexed.

Now, arguably her incarnations are the strongest people in the world each, even if you count the monk. There is a difference between "My real body can fight with any 3 other people in the world, but bad luck happens" and "Any of my ten million clones can fight with any one thousand people each if you exclude one specific person, and they are probably as strong as that specific person too".

19. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been shown that her flesh incarnations aren't actually that powerful back when she first battled. Her incarnation wasn't strong enough to kill an Ascended realm despite attacking him off-guard while abandoning all defense, and she was only using 3 incarnations at the time. Her ability to split and shapeshift into other people is a completely different one which she herself remarked that she thought it couldn't be used for anything but a pastime

20. Daniel sg

Daniel sg Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Harem members please?