LCD Against the Gods

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saitama, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Zombielord

Zombielord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah you got. The damage is not the same. During the tournament about 1300 chapters ago when YC and XQY fought, she a Earth Profound Realm used domain which belongs to the Emperor Profound Realm, but just cause she can use it does not mean that it has same might as an Emperor. She nearly died by giving YC all her energy in the stomach of that tyrant creature. As for the sex, the NPEB is the perfect cultivation incubator, why do you think that a sacred land invaded the frozen cloud Asgard? It’s cause they can fill her up with more and more energy and then who ever bangs her will drain her of her energy.

2. 40K

40K Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its not unimited, i think it hold the same capacity as the size off the world itself and i think this small world cannot grow along with the cultivation level coz free-flow energy that break the laws (capacity) of realm boundaries of current level cultivator that can grow will be noticed in higher level cultivation but NPEB characteristic is not like that

like portable powerbank + more power? and here untill now i always think that the one will be passed down the moment she got banged is the small world itself hahaha

3. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    It can be passed to another like how Qianye Ying’er was about take it but I think it comes out the same hole

4. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    This braindead Mars keep milking BB presence

Even Cai Zhi can't keep her worth and status in front of YC because of BB

FeelsBadMan when you are the one with "legal wife" status, but your husband choose another woman in front of you and still try to sweet talking his way to make its work

Also, another easily resolved hatred with just "this is your brother soul fragment, he didn't hate me and let himself be cucked willingly, stop trying to kill me and let me become your husband plaything"

LMAO, even all this darkening bullshit still can't repair MC's braindead feelings

Update : Mars also released BB illustration. I wonder where is XQY illustration....

5. MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well there’s the asspull to get BB in the harem for good and solve all prior issues with minimal fuss even when it doesn’t make sense. What cold, ruthless, scheming powerhouse that was above just about everyone else and could run laps around everyone else in both power and planning? Nope, she’s just an innocent(ish) and misunderstood girl with daddy issues and just needed a good screw to turn into a complete nympho and yes girl for the MC. Other harem members hate her guts? Here’s magic soul coupon to say it was all just a big misunderstanding and it’s all fine now, let’s sing kumbaya and about how great a lay YC is.

God Qianye’s character has been turned into such a disappointment. Whatever, I just check in with this thread occasionally to get a scope of the ongoing dumpster fire/train wreck that is ATG

6. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    Xisu was smart. Not a dumbass. A sentimental idiot but not a dumbass. He knew he was nothing but a tool but still cared for her. Also if your brother, one very close to your heart, made a dying wish would you really not listen? Cause then YC May of May not be brain dead but you’re a dick

7. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    If my brother is just that retarded I won't even consider him as a brother

First, he kept being deceived by a bitch and still wholeheartedly happy treated as a tool? I'm not even that idiot to realize this is not worth my sibling relationship and I would wonder if he is still obligated to be called "smart"

Second, this matter is already grown bigger than just "your brother kept being used as a tool by a bitch and he still accepts it". Your husband has chosen that same bitch that use your brother as a tool and why tf Cai Zhi need to consider that sharing his man with this bitch as a viable option?

I would feel so happy if Cai Zhi is now actually considering a temporary alliance with Xia Qingyue. This is already an act of betrayal by retarded YC

8. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    She knew about it for a long time. She just didn’t care. And again he loved her completely, it just wasn’t reciprocated at all, doesn’t mean it wasn’t love. The old moon god emperor was partly to blame for the death of jasmines mother, the woman who raised her. Honestly I’m telling you what’s you going to happen is that Head Guardian is gonna arrive, fight with Cai Zhi and then they would eventually all head over to the north. Go read the volumes name, you’ll get a pretty clear picture of what’s to happen

9. 40K

40K Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it feel out off place to place ancient logic and common sense in the sole of modern era logic and common sense, and we know logic and common sense doesn't work with people who is falling in love, they either burn untill they success or reduced to ash

Zombielord likes this.
  10. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    Been saying the same thing for like a year now

40K likes this.
  11. 40K

40K Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    my condolences hahahhahaha :D:D, it great that look like raw update frequency is back to normal

12. Haevrus

Haevrus No.1 Incognito Webuser

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, what is Caizhis profound strength now?

P. S. : God, Don't like Qianyings new pic at all. She almost looks like a damn Loli. Maybe, it's the art style.

13. RennasS

RennasS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where could I find official artwork??

14. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    BB .jpg

BB 1.jpg Here you go

The first pic is BB in her bitch mode
    The second pic is BB in her slut mode

:blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:

15. REDIV

REDIV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She had an especially slender build and a head full of luminous long, gold-colored hair. Half of it spilled over her shoulders and the rest hung all the way down to her buttocks. She seemed to be dressed in a special layer of soft, golden leather that tightly clung to her body. Every outline her clothes drew on her body was perfect to the point of being stifling. Her bottom and bosom were tall and swelled, her waist as delicate as a willow. No matter where one’s eyes touched, no matter which inch was seen, it was so alluring that it would cause one’s soul to go limp.

Her lips are tender and seem as though they are cherry blossom petals glittering in the light. The slight curve of those lips was not the gentle kind of beautiful, but somewhat cold. Her exquisite chin resembled carved jade. Her neck is dreamily white and seems to be covered in a powder made of snow. Nobody would dare believe that there would be such flawless jadelike skin existing in this world.

After this kind of description I was expecting more from these pictures

elengee likes this.
  16. Haevrus

Reading List:
    Link
    Author mentioned Chi Wuyao is on par with Qianying when it comes to beauty. I like Wuyaos pic more. So my brain automatically assumes Wuyaos pic as Qianyings just with a lot more golden power, less darkness and bitchiness instead of slutty looks.

17. Haevrus

Reading List:
    Link
    images.jpeg

This was kind of the original image in the wiki.

18. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm waiting for Qingyue illustration though

19. Haevrus

Reading List:
    Link
    Manhuwa is already there.

Xia_Qingyue_Manhua_2-01.jpeg

20. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't you dare let this abomination called manhua touch my eyes ! :blobangery::blobangery:

Eventhough XQY in this illust seems like your usual newlywed :blobowoevil_horns:

Haevrus likes this.