Weird Dream

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by GDLiZy, Dec 20, 2019.

?

I think I’m going insane.

1. Yes, embrace it.

83.3%
  2. No, I don’t think so. Right? Right. Don’t trust them.

16.7%
  1. GDLiZy

GDLiZy Wise Deepsea Mermaid

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe Liz is high, but this mermaid digress.

Somehow, this mermaid knew that it was a commercial, as if she was watching it, but captivated by the scene. The scene started as a floating perspective that stationed on the sight-levelled, showing a figure of a woman dressed in white cloth. She slowly walked away into the forest.

By some unknown mean, this mermaid was so sure that she was playing Hide and Seek. As soon as she vanished into the trees and bushes, the perspective turned back and filmed a man walking out from the other end, trying to find the lady in white.

Then the perspective jump-cut to another scenery, which was still in the wood. Here, it changed from floating perspective into a first person perspective. This mermaid saw an old wooden watch tower. She physically climb up the ladder and saw two soldiers holding a binocular and observing something with it.

Then, this mermaid’s vision blurred for a moment, and the two soldiers disappeared into thin air. Only the used binocular remained. Without anything to do, this mermaid picked it up and looked towards the same direction the soldiers did.

As the watch tower stood above the trees, this mermaid saw what was hidden. There were many worn-down wooden huts, towers with absolutely nothing else. The dirt path was clean without any grasses or plants, just plain brown colors without any hint of green.

Finally, this mermaid’s vision jump-cut into the previous floating perspective, filming the same lady in white standing among the trees facing me. However, this time she wore a wooden bucket covering her face.

The floating white text saying Bucket appeared on the scene, and this mermaid woke up.

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  2. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you sure somebody not Inception you?

GDLiZy likes this.
  3. GDLiZy

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s why I made this thread. Just in case.

4. jimmy1989

jimmy1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You been taking medications lol

Edit: if you know its a dream you can manipulate that dream and have fun! Ive only had this happen twice to me

GDLiZy likes this.
  5. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    Let me guess, is it H-dream? (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)
    I wish i could have lucid dream too tonight

jimmy1989 and GDLiZy like this.
  6. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I am a bit amazed that you can remember the dream to such details
    [​IMG]

GDLiZy likes this.
  7. GDLiZy

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly that only happened to me once, and I, being a naive child at that time, jump into lava to wake myself up.
    I think it’s because this one is so weird that I kept thinking about it. Normal dreams would go by in mere minutes.

8. jimmy1989

jimmy1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao actually hahahaha i was driving with my friend and pair of hot girls crashed into us and theyre like we have no insurance... how youre going to pay?? I knew it was dream by then but just when we was about to get busy i could hear my alarm go off lol and woke up :(

And thats the word lucid dreaming is soo fun :)

Maybe some dreams stick out more lol one of my dreams a group of friends of mine ran to a lodge in the woods chased by zombies. Realised it was a dream and im like how do i get out of this? I know before they break through im going to jesus and ascend to heaven lol i did just that and my friends shouting help us and im like nah bros im not that kind of jesus lol

Wish i could have another dream like that so fun lol

GDLiZy likes this.