LCD Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shield Loyalist, Jul 4, 2018.

1. lastletter0516

lastletter0516 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Truly the Demon King of Salvation.

T1stG likes this.
  2. T1stG

T1stG Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    History repeats itself, like the 1863 turns of regression lol. Except this time it's dokja sacrificing himself again >.>

This author really loves trying to kill off his main character does't he? Not that i'm complaining, i love how crazy the story is xD

3. Lonelycity

Lonelycity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well there was a twist here right !!?

also bihyung was the one who sacrificed himself.... the selfish dokkaebi did it.
    It feels like the moment when greed died in FMAB. The selfish evil guy who allowed himself to die for the sake of his friends and comrades...

Touched!!

it’s a real nice story..
    One of the very best I have read
    I wonder if rainbow turtle ever thinks of it...

4. c0debreaker6

c0debreaker6 A MANLY Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    *Sigh*

I knew it.... After Gigantomachia I already sensed the foreshadow of the ending. With him having [The Fourth Wall], I knew he will be the one behind the wall, or more accurately the author of the epilogue.

I already imagined scenarios of what will happen at the ending. Kim Do Ja wanted to change the ending. He wants to write the conclusion he wanted to see. So the only for him to do that is to meet the author, and for him to change the story or Dok Ja becoming the author himself. That's the only way possible. And it looks like I'm right.

Well, I don't if there's still an epilogue after this, but it's been a ride reading this.

Now if only someone translate this Author's other work, The World After the Fall, it would be awesome.

Lonelycity likes this.
  5. Life_Stresses

Life_Stresses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am glad to have all of you read this journey with me... I can't believe the ending tho... its not exactly a sad ending but its also not a happy ending. Suyeong and Junghyeok even looked back when the doors of the train closed... it was a farewell that they didn't realize It has been a long journey everyone (Tho this webnovel isn't over yet as translator-nim said there'll be side stories releases)

A_Passing_Wanderer likes this.
  6. FHandsome

FHandsome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The World After the Fall already been translated by QI and already Completed.

7. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably one of the best KR novels I have read. Honestly, I guessed it since the first time [The Fourth Wall] was introduced, but still it was nicely done. I wonder about side stories. From what I heard, there should be a few, right?

8. Scythe244

Scythe244 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like they are coming out from Dec 22 according to the TL note. All I got to say is what a beautiful read and ending. Congrats to the TL for finishing and condolences to all of us who are now left with this ORV-shaped hole in our lives...

9. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the author tsl123 isn't responsible for the events. Its just our mc's delusions and desire for the story to continue that created star stream, though you could argue he at least wouldn't have made 3 ways of survival a reality if he didn't read the book. So the wenny king and story king guys were the protagonist of works he read before ways of survival or something?

Though kind of confused by the age of most ancient dream. Mc started reading the novel in middle school yet he is described as a child.

And reading this and World After the Fall makes me really think they exist in the same universe or something.

10. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    Author-nim really likes having "be careful what you wish for" for his ending huh. The World After the Fall ended as the MC wanted, but not in the way he and the readers desired. Same goes for ORV, although I would say that the ending doesn't feel as stuffy as his previous work.

Now for the epilogue, someone please save that bastard from his last act of sacrifice.

ladyartemis and nejvi like this.
  11. c0debreaker6

Reading List:
    Link

Dok Ja didn't create the star stream. Rather he is the continuation of the 'dream'. You heard what the Dokkaebi King said to him before, that he is the apostle of epilogue and eternity. And among the countless world lines, there is only one Kim Dok-Ja. This means that 'The Most Ancient 'Dream' wants the 'Dream' to end. Remember that without someone 'dreaming' of the world, the time would stop for all eternity. You could then infer that the 'Most Ancient Dream' has been present until the happenings of the Final Scenario. He wished to witness the end of the 'dream' created through Kim Dok-ja. The 'Most Ancient Dream' is tls123.

12. Life_Stresses

Life_Stresses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys I know this is an unrelated matter but I would like to gather your attention for the current new system of Webnovel the freaking Fast Pass. 1 Fast Pass can unlock a new chapter however check-in provides only 1pc and has an expiry of 7*24 hrs(a week?) I'm not sure what this means, but upon reading comments the unlocked chapters using fast pass has a time limit which may mean the chapter would be lock again, I'm not sure how true this is, but 1 thing is for sure and this came from the app itself, you can only use this in non-privilege webnovels, which I haven't encountered yet thank goodness. and coins(previously spirit stones(SS)) can now only be obtained by the reading rewards and only 10 coins per reward... This is such a freaking Dark Times in Webnovel app... A good thing that ORV is ending

Last edited: Dec 22, 2019
  13. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    So our mc was just a placeholder AD for the final world line? So why did the mc go crazy and try to kill the kid version of himself? This AD if your right has only been around for the one world line and isn't the cause of the tragedies or secret plotters despair? Or is it just our stupidity guilt ridden mc just looking for another excuse to blame and sacrifice himself?

14. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    Because Kim Dokja has become a 'Character'. Characters would perform in the way they are 'programmed' to. The effect was just strong on Kim Dokja as he's not used to it.

15. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    I know this may sound b*llshit...

But what if the Kim Dokja we all knew since 1st episode is actually just a character setting, created by the real Kim Dokja (Most Ancient Dream).

That would explain why he does not remember precise details about him reading the novel.

16. c0debreaker6

Reading List:
    Link
    You know, I actually hypothesized that after the 'Most Ancient Dream' got introduced on the story. But after reading the ending, it doesn't seem to be plausible. The 'Most Ancient Dream' was needed in order for time to continue. There needs to be a 'reader' in order for the story to unfold. And that 'reader' is the 'Most Ancient Dream'. Remember the announcement after the events of Apocalypse Dragon? [ The Most Ancient Dream' is dreaming of the Final Dream ], it means that he is present until the conclusion of the Final Scenario. He only wanted to make Kim Dok-ja create the epilogue and end the 'dream'. That's why he gave Kim Dok-ja the text file of Ways of Survival to him. You could say that Kim Dok-ja is the Final Dream after You Jung-Hyeok. Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint is the sequel of Ways of Survival and the end of the story.

Lonelycity likes this.
  17. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been thinking about the multiple time skips and missed scenarios and wonder if that was intentional. All the parts of ways of survival our mc didn't like or weren't required were skipped (Just from his view point) for his sake.

The first 10 were unavoidable and were his foundation. Instead of going back to earth and dealing with the political and social impact the scenarios had, he did the demon king selection and when given a report of what's happening on earth he showed little interest. He isn't present for the murim tournament he grew to dislike as the author kept writing it in detail. And rather than return to earth after the selection for more of the previous social order stuff he dislikes he goes to another world line to meet the character he admired from the book. Back on earth he skips the transcendents return for the Olympus scenario with the giants (Not sure if he dislikes this part but doesn't care much for the people). Skips more, looked fed up dealing with the citizens before good and evil battle, and has others do the scenarios. After good and evil conflict gets he taken away again, another scenario but with one of his favorite constellations, and a few things happen till the final scenario occurs.

And on a side note just remembered how when Anna said they should save the world as she's leaving mc says something like if he thinks they are worth saving, or something similar.

18. Tenku_kun

Tenku_kun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh, what's up with the novel bein completed at 516 chapters on Qi but ongoing with more on NU status?

19. A_Passing_Wanderer

A_Passing_Wanderer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The main story ended at ch 516. The rest are side stories/extra chapters.

Tenku_kun likes this.
  20. fraxiel

fraxiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    have you read it?