LCD Cultivation Chat Group

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by CloudySkySadMoon, Jun 18, 2016.

1. TouchMeLikeASpaceBar

TouchMeLikeASpaceBar [Innocent]

Reading List:
    Link
    Where was it said about the primordial qi? That it actually is required to breakthrough to the 3rd stage?

2. Tea leaves

Tea leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Medicine Master parents has no talent and can only be ordinary. Their practices talent only amount to 2nd stage. And with his help the only thing he can do is to keep their lifespan from reaching its end. This path is the same as SS will be doing in the future as well. Currently SS has living spring (+50), golden lotus seeds (+50), maybe he can also get some Evil Lotus seed from White Two(+50). So all in all SS parents has an additional 150+ years of lifespan and maybe he can trade something from medicine master for a pill that can extended lifespan as well.

3rd-4th stage is the best time to make kids. 5th stage (purple mist) is already hard to get pregnant. And Medicine master will not breakthrough to 5th stage until he gets purple mist pregnant. Cause if he gets promoted it will become twice as hard for her to get pregnant. That is the reason why Spirit butterfly is so legendary that he still manage to knock up someone at 7th stage.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
  3. Tea leaves

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot the exact chapter but it is when SS was only on his Foundation building stage. And I don't think it is exactly called primordial qi and all I can remember that its description is the same as virgin qi.

4. TouchMeLikeASpaceBar

Reading List:
    Link
    Ya I don't know what its called was just using what you did. But I feel like your making a bunch of assumptions about stuff.

5. Tea leaves

Reading List:
    Link
    Come on his Foundation building stage was in chapter 100+ and its more than a year or two since I read that. I can't say I can completely remember something I read more than 1-3 years ago. If you can then you must have great memory.

6. TouchMeLikeASpaceBar

Reading List:
    Link
    I've only been up to date for about a week or 2

7. Tea leaves

Reading List:
    Link
    Furthermore that conversation is just passing speech. And doesn't expand on that matter. It was also the reason as to why Ah Bai seek 33 divine beast inborn qi to supplement his premordial qi.

8. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "There shouldn't be many others who are able to impart their strength, if any at all." Someone seems to have forgotten a certain, recent sage speech...

I don't think she's really a harem candidate anymore. They're good friends, but that's it. Honestly, I don't think he's metal enough for her and she's a bit too metal for him ;)

TouchMeLikeASpaceBar likes this.
  9. Tea leaves

Reading List:
    Link
    Life is long and they will spend a whole lot of time together. And she seems to have notice SS constitution of attracting wealth through calamity just like Senior White except that Senior White attract wealth and others pay meanwhile SS attracts wealth and shoulder all the disaster.

jacobpaige likes this.
  10. TouchMeLikeASpaceBar

Reading List:
    Link
    SS doesn't come across as a person that would have a harem though, so I'm guessing he's just going to stick with the ghost chick

11. Tea leaves

Reading List:
    Link
    Su Sixteen doesn't seem to be the kind of girl that will back off. Future Soft feather will be the perfect dao companion.

12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I get the impression that both he and Ye Si have cooled off on the idea of dating now that they know she's a ghost. I think its more likely that she'll wind up dating his other ghost spirit than dating him, which should be hilariously awkward if handled right ;)

13. TouchMeLikeASpaceBar

Reading List:
    Link
    oh that is a possibility, though if he doesn't get with her I can't see it happening with any of the others honestly.

14. sgrey

sgrey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Although I agree with that, I still think she is a candidate. He was connected by a red thread of karma with her, so she is definitely special. And Soft Feather is not as airheaded and naive as she let's on, so who knows

15. Tea leaves

Reading List:
    Link
    Its impossible for Ye Si to end up with Blockhead Song. Blockhead Song has girl problems of his own and one of his problem girl is Pavilion Lord Chu, and then there is that girl he sold the hammer sermon in ancient Heavenly court. Their was also the Elder sister white dragon that SS met on the mysterious island. Who knows he might even be together with Ye Si's mama Cheng Lin at this moment.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2019
  16. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That white dragon never had it's gender revealed, and it's only known relation with Blockhead Song was mistaking Song Shuhang for him and wanting to hurt him.

17. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    So, you're argument is that he has a harem, so he can't have a harem?

18. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    Sixteen is a good ship but future soft feather? I dunno, we've seen too little of her to judge what kind of character dev she'll go thru. Honestly, we've just seen too little of her to judge what kind of character she even is. I don't ship it

19. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember it being stated anywhere so far that
    pavilion master chu and blockhead song are in that kind of relationship. As for the dragon and the hammer girl, isn't it too big of an assumption? There was literally almost no info on them at all.
    I kinda feel like you've read ahead and now are simply dropping spoilers which is not nice if you do

20. sgrey

sgrey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    those are spoilers... Blockhead Song is being pressured by 3 girls. I don't think he will have room for more lol