Trying to find a Quick Transmigration (BL) novel but can’t remember the title

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by 5ku11, Dec 22, 2019.

1. 5ku11

5ku11 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this quick transmigration novel, I’m pretty sure it was BL. Thing is, I can’t remember what it was called...
    I only thing that I CAN remember is that, in one of the arcs, the MC transmigrated into a boy’s body who was about to get beat up. In the original plot the original body’s owner didn’t want to go get beat up and was saved by this gang leader (I think), and started to worship the gang leader...? But MC changed the plot completely and pretended to be suicidal and asked stuff like ‘why’d you do that? I almost succeeded in dying’ (or something...)
    So the gang leader and MC made a deal: MC would follow gang leader, who I think was the antagonist, and in exchange the gang leader would kill MC. GL ordered MC to follow around his (GL) twin brother (?) for blackmail or something. ML was the twin bro’s best friend I think, and was suspicious of MC. MC got really annoyed or something at the brother and helped the GL and the brother reconcile. But there was a gunfight and MC got shot. Then I can’t remember anything else. Please help this poor fujoshi...

Fuyuneko and Shizukani like this.
  2. Devil Heart

Devil Heart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow interesthing
    I wish to know too
    +1