Spoiler The Great Prophet Escapes from the Previous Age -The third lap reincarnated as a Duke Daughter, so I

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Nov 22, 2019.

1. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Name:
    The Great Prophet Escapes from the Previous Age -The third lap reincarnated as a Duke Daughter, so I want to send a rosy life-
    Alternative Title: The Great Prophet is Running from her Previous Life
    Raw Link: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n5483eq/
    Manga Raw Link: https://rawdevart.com/comic/dai-yog...haku-reijou-ni-tensei-shitakara-bara-iro-rai/
    NU Link: NA (if I'm wrong please inform me)
    MangaDex Link: https://mangadex.org/title/44107/the-great-prophet-is-running-from-her-previous-life
    Description:
    She reincarnated from a female college student to a large prophet, but she is a lifetime mourner. I was delighted to be a Duke Daughter and live a free life in the third reincarnation, while still having the power of the previous life ... eh? If you're in love with a big prophet, you'll be single for the rest of your life !? A novel from the popular "Naru", a long-awaited comicalization!
    (Google Translated)

My spoilers
    - From what I saw she first started out as a college student passionate about karate?
    - 2nd lifetime she is an otome game but as a prophet
    - She meets a nasty noble girl who runs her over with her carriage reminiscent of that infamous scene in Rose of Versailles
    - In a fit of rage she remembers the otome game she's in and she gets her heart broken over and over again. Culminating in being killed.
    - The third lifetime is.... the same noble villainess girl that ran her over! :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    - She now wants to make sure not to run herself over and try to live the life she's living as happily as she can with the curse she gave herself.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2020
    syofiaa, BooBoo, chefcheese and 19 others like this.
  2. feliciabeel

feliciabeel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooohhh niiiceee we need more spoiler

3. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    O7 spoilers pls

ricvel77 likes this.
  4. Hopeless_shipper

Hopeless_shipper Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but the manga didn't say anything about otome games (tho it did heavily resemble it)

Spoiler alert:

She's a third time reincarnator, her first life being as a college student "crazy about karate"
    Her second life as a great prophet and alchemist, and in the third, her current life, as a dukes daughter(In fact, her current father was her previous life's most problematic student.)

Yes, her second life is in another world, and a medieval European one at that, but it doesn't necessarily have to be an otome game. It could of course, but it hasn't been stated anywhere yet.

As to how her second and third life are linked together:

She died in her second life when she was run over by a noble young miss, and reincarnated as that woman's daughter.
    The thing is, when she "cursed" (she doesn't have any magic powers(or so she says. I think prophecy is pretty magical)) the young miss, she saw into her future and saw her getting continuously rejected and even killed, only to realise after the reincarnation that the one the prophecy was about wasn't the woman who ran her over, but her daughter- meaning her

Also, I want to point I out her OPness

I mean, first of all:

Status. She's a fricken dukes daughter- Wich judging by the type of story it is, only comes after the prince and princesses in her generation-

I can already see a plotline forming about a marriage agreement with a prince or something- probably one of the love interests, too.

Second: Her beauty. Though I personally like her second life's appearance more, it can't be denied she's a beauty in her third life too.

Third: Prophecy. That's a big cheat. Though it won't give her veneration since she isn't gonna put it out in the open at the moment, im pretty sure it's gonna bring some advantage in the future.

Fourth: Alchemy.
    The teachers are gonna love her, and she's gonna win her classes respect that way.
    Status, beauty, and brains.

Fifth: freaking karate.
    The world she's in is based on medieval Europe. Karate does not exist there. Just imagine people's reactions when they see her fight.

Come on.
    I mean- I do like op female leads, but it's a bit ridiculous, not to mention it seams forced.

But hey, overall, I'm looking forward to seeing the story develop

5. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah... she is OP in one way. But sadly, her weakness is magic. She too has no magic, like how Zachariah doesn't have it either.
    No magic is scary as even with her prophet power, there is a time that it is useless as even with her 'knowledge' of what will happen, if she doesn't have power to defend or evade it, then the prophecy still will be happen. So, she kind like a chess master that need another piece to defend her. (yeah karate is useful but not with some inhuman strength). it is a bit lucky (or maybe not really) as she born in the family with some 'monster' in human form... (her father is kind of strongest person, and her uncle is really really genius)

When she regain her conscious over the fact that she reincarnated again, she tried to make herself doesn't have connection to her Zachariah's self. But, sadly, with how loved Zachariah actually is, people who know her (especially her close one) recognize her as Zachariah's reincarnation. And they accepted her wish to become a normal girl as they want her to become happy.

another note:
    - Gladys's father, Tristan (her number one troublesome student), instantly recognize her since his first time seeing her (when she is still baby). He has a scary instinct that almost like a prophet. This instinct is why he stubbornly decide to married Grace (the one who ran over Zachariah) even though Grace is infamously not a good daughter. (I don't know how Grace has that personality as her brother and father is really good ppl).

- This one is a bit tragic (poor poor soul). Gideon. He is Zachariah's best friend since school. The two of them is unbeatable in school competition. You can said that he is the strongest one (power and skill aka muscle brain) (it is kind like Tristan but in Zachariah's generation). So, with Zachariah as brain and Gideon as muscle, they created a legend in school. The two of them is a drinking buddy. The tragic one about him is.... he actually felt in love with her long... long (sadly Zachariah doesn't know about his feeling), but because Zach is a great prophet, his love is "doomed". So he was just silently hide his love for her.... beside that, he is actually Grace's father... after Grace gave a birth to Gladys, she chose to suicide, Gideon found her suicide note and felt miserable that it is his daughter that killed Zachariah. But, when he saw Gladys, he somehow know that Zachariah reincarnated into Gladys. Sad that she become his granddaughter. So, Gladys then become his favorite granddaughter, much to the jealously from his another grandchildren.

- Rufus, one of her former student in Zachariah's era. He was one of the one who 'rejected' Gladys in her prophecy. He know Gladys is Zachariah from her reaction when she met her most hated enemy aka caterpillar. When Gladys know that Rufus know...she kind of suddenly ask him to become her husband in future, much to the horror of Rufus, as Rufus remember that Zachariah is a scary teacher...LOL so of course he rejected her.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2020
  6. Nbl.mrts

Nbl.mrts Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the manga there's a man in black hood. Can someone tell me who is that

Jukki likes this.
  7. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    What about her uncle? His suspicious doting kinda weird. Is he know she's Zachariah?

8. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    The man in black hood? The one that kill her in her prophecy. That one is kind of complex. But, the hint is, he is one that she know in Zachariah's life. He is one of few transmigrated people. Actually there is some cases of people that transmigrated to there.. Actually there is a reason for that, it was because something like instability between the world. (I am still not finished the raw and the story still not finished the last time I checked).

And her uncle... I don't remember if Zachariah met him before... But uncle is a genius people. Different with Tristan who know from the first sight that Gladys is Zachariah. I think uncle is not really know/close to Zachariah. But, he know that Gladys since really little has some of foresight (even thought her memory of Zachariah still not returned). That's the reason why uncle always fulfill what Gladys want, as what she want has the connection with her foresight (example is she decide to eat some type of food and want all people in household to eat that too. So, uncle decide to make a farm for that and with some unconscious hint from her, he began to take research for some type of that plant. Later from 1 or 2 years after that, it is revealed that the kingdom has some disaster that make many plant cannot survive, but the one that Gladys want before is one of few plants that can survive). Because he suspected that she is a prophet, he decided to make her magic test privately, so only really few people who know that she has 0 magic.
    And all the people from the household think/ unconscious know that wheb Gladys 'selfishly' decide something, it will good for them, so they think of her as angel for them... that's why all of them is spoiling her.

9. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    So the manga version of Gideon is Issac??? Anyone can clarify?

syofiaa and Mikaa like this.
  10. mewth

mewth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler.
    May i ask whose gladys end up with?

11. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    huh... Gideon is Gladys's grandfather. He met her when Zachariah just got into academy (Zach is one/two year older than Isaac and Cornelius) So for all year of competition, Zach always in a team only with Gideon and dominated the school.
    And Isaac is the grandfather of the blue haired boy (Noah). He is still a prime minister, I think. Later, he suspect Gladys as Zach as he saw Gladys speed reading(?) like how Zach usually do when she read.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2020
  12. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol I swear the relationships between the people in this story are so complicated that I need a chart to keep up hahaha

MiserableSOUL, Darcy and Xenely17 like this.
  13. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah with how close the timeline between Zach and Gladys, Gladys need a really hard work to not get recognized as Zach. Especially with how loved Zach is so some people note of unconscious trait of her. (well, except Tristan with his scary instinct and Gideon with ....cough...feeling).
    In syosetu, there is even some list of character that appear, and with description how it is connect to Zach if there is one.

syofiaa, Dragon_Reader, Jukki and 4 others like this.
  14. Xenely17

Xenely17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is there a translation of the novel? only the manga version keeps on popping out :blobsweat: The story and plot is soo interesting~

15. LunarCiel

LunarCiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How about the King and Queen (Kiaran’s parents)? any spoilers on that? I try to mtl the novel and learn that they are her students from the previous lives.

16. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m curious on who she ends up with

VenRayne, Jukki, Kung and 2 others like this.
  17. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    She is the last child amongst 7 and a merchant's daughter. At that time MC (who hasn't gotten her memories yet) was a 5 y o precocious child. Her first impression was - selfish, spoilt villain lmao. MC!Child keeps swinging everyone around. She doesn't understand why the evil/ harsh faced butler and the 'true' master of the house, the uncle (coz MC!Dad is always away hunting monsters so everything responsibilities and duties fell on his younger brother's head) also follows whatever MC!Child demands very dotingly.

MC!Child demands everyone should start eating a peculiar type of wheat which is grown in another region and has very poor nutritional value from now. And yeah, everyone agrees including the uncle. In fact that year, the uncle changes the products from everything else to solely low-quality wheat.

Then, once MC!Child suddenly visits the kitchen and throws away many dishes made with expensive exotic wild plants. Maid is pissed but surprisingly finds the chef bowing and apologizing instead.

Then, this handsome guy named Nathaniel keeps visiting and the maid falls for him. Except MC!Child says 'he is ugly' and bans him from coming around at all. Maid decides enough is enough, after this month's salary she will quit. Last day of the month, right as she recieved her salary, MC!Child suddenly demands fresh strawberries. Maid thinks - last time I will follow her orders.

She goes to the market and hears some shopkeepers talking about how the exotic expensive wild plants were mixed with poisonous ferns causing mass food poisoning. The shop that did this had their business closed. Maid looks at the shop in horror remembering the time MC!Child threw away all the food. She feels uncomfortable but decides to continue walking. On the way, she sees an orphanage and the evil/ scary looking butler playing docilely with children. She realises that he is actually not a scary guy but a soft-hearted man. She starts feeling more uncomfortable but decides to proceed to talk with her parents about quitting the job. She buys strawberries, hesitates and decides to go to the office where Nathaniel told her he works at. Turns out, he is a marriage scammer and has never worked there.

Maid feels extremely thankful to MC but still thinks about quitting. While MC!Child is eating strawberries, Maid thinks of giving her notice on her next holiday. But MC!Child suddenly insists on the maid going home right now. Maid is confused and a little pissed coz it's snowing heavily but follows the order immediately. She goes home only to see the entire family has fainted. Something about the wood burning indoors that caused this. If she had been even an hour late, the entire family would have died.

Maid decides not quit and realises exactly why the MC!Child is pampered so much and how all her needs are met. Later that year, the kingdom had record low cool summer and most produce didn't survive the dip in temperatures. Whereas everywhere there was food shortages, MC!Uncle sold off all their low-quality wheat (one of the very few plants to survive such a climate change. Very hardy plant) at low price that was nevertheless higher than the purchase price.

Maid married the scary looking but very kind butler and continues serving this previous child. Later, everyone noticed how MC!Child changed after the tea-party and everyone told her to keep an eye out for her. Maid is still confident that no matter what MC!Child will definitely come through and pull everyone else with her too - "The young lady is an angel who has landed in the Duke's house."

I guess MC hasn't realised just how entrenched her prophetic powers are that even her actions are instinctually directed by it and not just limited to getting dreams.

Edit - oh dear. I just read Uncle's POV and maaaan he absolutely adores/ loves/ will-die-for MC. Very cute XD

Last edited: Oct 8, 2020
  18. jiesuzuru

jiesuzuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    damn i'm in the middle of reading the raws right now and shit my tears keep falling

Gideon, the grandpa died!!!they bid farewell both as grandfather and grand daugther Gladys and as Gideon and Zacharia
    。°(°¯᷄◠¯᷅°)°。

19. jiesuzuru

jiesuzuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (*≧▽≦)ノシ))
    so it seems like that kiaran finally knows that gladys is a prophet and she is zacharia and now he wants to protect her happiness and not bound with him cause being with him is the same as being bound in the castle and not having the freedom she currently have so he's planning to give her up to max

20. Zeref_96

Zeref_96 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    noo:cry: I was rooting for Kieran so is there still hope for them?