Spoiler The Human Emperor

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yang Hao, Apr 15, 2017.

1. Shaiyamine

Shaiyamine Reader of Novels, Slave to the Screen

Reading List:
    Link
    if you can't handle politics then you'll be frustrated hahahaha theres lots of that in this novel and there is no romance in sight so far (from where I'm at) but overall it's good. It also depends on what you look for in a novel for it to be good.

LittleBaole likes this.
  2. camizzle

camizzle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. How did the Sage Emperor die? And what happened to consort ta-whatever did she end up getting pregnant like the last time line?

2. In the second war Wang Chong fought with his father does his father die?

3. Have there been any sign of the foreign still army?

4. Does the fourth prince ascend the throne?

5. Has the evil emperor old man found any clues with that treasure map yet? Has he been able to do anything anything about his spiritual sea?

6. And finally although I don’t care about romance in a novel I am curious if Wang Chang has fallen for anyone yet?

3. Aniki212

Aniki212 Newbie

Reading List:
    Link
    Whaaa... The mysterious prisoner is no longer mystery... Really hand to make some time this week to continue reading this book!! Thank u for the spoilers @bongoboymeow

@LittleBaole yes it is quite good, if you have similar taste like mine. I like it no harem or cliche love drama in this novel. At several hundreds firts chapters, this novel was a bit too thick in racism though (to me at least, dont know if other dont think the same).. Also, after 500 chaps you will find repetitive problem solving scenes, some ppl even see Protagonist began to be OP one

Try it, judge for yourself. It's really fun reading

LittleBaole likes this.
  4. LittleBaole

LittleBaole Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc is smart? I love political struggles, but the MC has to be smart, or it irritates me xd. I am sorry for my bad english

5. Shaiyamine

Shaiyamine Reader of Novels, Slave to the Screen

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep he is a strategist so he is a pretty smart guy. Maybe not a heaven defying genius kind of smart tho but like smart that he's better than most and can handle lots of situations.

LittleBaole likes this.
  6. bongoboymeow

bongoboymeow Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Sage Emperor due to cultivation defect since he was intrupprated when he try to ascend to the next level. This left a lingering injury that claimed his life. Consort is still alive, but the story doesn't talk much about her.
    2. No
    3. Are you talking about the army in the first chapter cause it is either this war's enemy or something else.
    4. Fifth prince Li Heng ascend.
    5. Yes and yes.
    6. Whoever that logistic girl name is.

7. bongoboymeow

Reading List:
    Link
    There are some spoilers missing between Wang Chong vs Confucianism Sect and the Princes rebellion. That is when Evil Emperor old man and Wang Chong go off on an adventure to find this "lost" art that will perfect the Great Yin-yang Art. This is where the story goes back and forth into the sect world (you know, the typical wuxia righteous sect vs demonic sect thing) and the government world. They find powerful allies and enemies (however, i think they became allies after this arc) and get the lost art. Turns the person was waiting for Wang Chong the whole time, gives him items, the lost art, and 3 warnings about 3 tribulations he will have. First one is taken care of, second is going to lose the precious thing in his life if he wants to survive pay attention to the person in red, and the last one is use the thing i gave you to get pass it. Don't know the finer details and prefer not to read every chapter again leading up the Prince's rebellion.
    One important thing though, Geshu Han is dead killed by the Black Cloth Men(didn't see that in the other spoilers) replaced by Fumeng Lingzhao. Rebellion happens and Fumeng Lingzhao goes back to prison lmao.

8. bongoboymeow

Reading List:
    Link
    Picking up where I left off from the other spoiler about Li Linfu's little coup. I made a mistake, he is still the prime minister during that arc. Taishi appears with another dude, Heavenly Mansion Divine Monarch. Former crown prince (again from Sage Emperor's era not the first prince) Li Xuantu breaks the Great Array protecting the palace allowing Taishi and HMDM in. They start killing people left and right and Wang Chong tries to stop them. Li Xuantu ends up arguing with Taishi cause he don't want to be a puppet of the Black Cloth group and starts to fight him (Li Xuantu is losing slightly against Taishi). TURNS OUT PART OF THE ARRAY MC CONTROLS IS STILL WORKING. With the help of a spear gun (from Tai Gan, big-named dude that died in the Caspian Sea), he restarts the array and wipes out Taishi and HMDM. Li Xuantu leaves cause in reality Sage Emperor knew this will happen and ask him to protect the Great Tang (probably the reason he 180 on Taishi) and leaves the protection of the Great Tang in Wang Chong's hands.
    Li Linfu attempts to run by setting off a fire in his house and place a decoy in the fire. Gets caught, bagged, tagged, and shipped back to the captial. To no one's surprise, Taishi's soul escapes back to the Black Clothed's HQ to be placed into a new body (though it will take a months). This is the main reason they are so powerful as they been here for thousands of years destroying empires that threaten them. In light of such powerful foes, Wang Chong resorts to getting a powerful cauldron for a powerful formation, Divine Province Nine Tripod, and makes a whole unit of Great Yin-yang Art people (to have more op helpers). In addition, he builds a great steel fort blocking the Serene Province from entering unless they take it. Cold front is coming, the Black Clothed people made it and are accelerating it toward the Great Tang.
    This makes other countries surrounding the Great Tang scared cause the cold will kill them, no matter how powerful they are. An Lushan (plot armor dude) suggests to other countries that they allied and attack the Great Tang to escape from the cold. Black Clothed people promise that the cold front will avoid the Serene Province (where An Lushan is located). All countries agree and start sending their troops to the Serence Province expect for Western Turks (you know where Black Yabgu is from) since they are still deciding. Wang Chong sends them a letter urging them to side with them and in return they will help them survive the cold. The Fourth Prince of the Western Turk, Barr, is said to be the future savior of the Western Turk also the one that got captured by Wang Chong before, is strongly for this. The First Prince of the Western Turk disagree along with Wu Nushibi, a Great General. Du Wusili, the other Great General that was baited by Wang Chong in cultivation deviation, sides with Barr. Academic Lu and the Great Tang diplomats appear to help Barr. However, things get even worse when an assassination attempt on the Khan was made by Tang people (Black Cloth group trying to frame Wang Chong). Serene Province people arrive to counter the Great Tang. Bunch of accusations and then Khan sided with the Serene Province in exchange for half of the Great Tang lands. Khan orders troops to kill Barr and the Great Tang people, but Demonic Emperor and Wushang Chief came to help only to be attacked by 2 of the Serene Province experts, Too God and Falling God (mtl names don't blame me). Wu Nushibi attack Du Wusili and is winning. Wang Chong comes and beat the shit out of all of them. Wu Nushibi surrenders at first sight and gets his cultvation sealed, both Serene Province experts died, and Wang Chong agrees to help fix Du Wusili's problem. Barr ascends to Khan and allies with the Great Tang and starts to attack the Eastern Turks (caught them off guard).
    Turns out the U-Tsang people were going to attack, but get scared since Wang Chong arrive and ran away. Taishi is back and aiding An Lushan with a special troop Loose Falling River (super powerful and is slightly better than Wushang). All the other countries formally declare war along with An Lushan, being Andong Great Protector General, rebelling. He along with some dude called Noble steals qi from the Great Tang's dragon vein to empower their troops (they go up a couple levels in cultivation). The Great Tang is still gathering supplies for the cold front and for the war. Wang Chong reaches Heavenly Paradise Realm after getting some advice from Gao Lishi.
    I am too lazy to put out all the details of the war so I will give a short version.
    Everyone meets at fort, most of the elite forces are here. Wang Chong's fort has a Great Array to help protect it (thanks to a friend he made in the sect arc). An Lushan counter-strat ballista with shield carriages. Fighting happens, stalemate. Black Clothed men attempt to open the gates and get put down by Wang Chong's Great Yin-yang Art unit. So far, Wang Chong is owning countering all of their moves and then some. Loose Falling River attacks and pushs back all of their elite units combined and fought Wushang to a stalemate. Enemy allied army backs off, cold front comes, array breaks due to sabotage. Great Tang retreat, taking heavy losses, losing hope (I WONDER WHERE THIS IS GOING). Loose Falling River is wrecking everyone now since they lost the protection from the Great Array and enter the city along with enemy allied armies. Gets Jebaited, fort blows up and destroys most of the allied army along with most of the Loose Falling River (MC 500 IQ plan all along was to lose the fort and blow them up). Wang Chong along with nightmare beast (I will tell you where he is from later) kill Taishi for good, soul destroyed. Allied armies runs and take heavy losses. Wang Chong corners An Lushan and fight him, system allows him to overpower the will of the world protecting An Lushan. Still fighting him for 8 chapters.

9. bongoboymeow

Reading List:
    Link
    The nightmare beast is from the person was waiting for Wang Chong to give him the lost art and stuff. It appears in the Great Caliphate War, the one FHandsome posted about, where they send 2.3 million troops (90% heavy cav) a better Great General, Gutaibai, and the High Priest and his Mahatma sect and more behemoths. Maybe, do general spoilers about it later.

10. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    fighting An Lushan its like Dragon Ball series fighting the big boss

11. bongoboymeow

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea it really is. It is mostly due to the world's will and the armor he has on being almost indestructible.
    I also forgot to mention that both Fumeng Lingzhao and Huang Xiaotian are executed so the majority of the dissenters against Wang Chong in the Great Tang are gone.

Aniki212 likes this.
  12. bongoboymeow

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh, An Lushan got his head cut off by Zhang Shougui. But, the leader of the Black Clothed Organization, Day (blame the mtl for this name), arrived right on time to extract the soul of An Lushan for possible future resurrection, though this will be tough since his soul is weak unlike Taishi's soul. So he is dead but not really. Next arc, unifying all the countries to fight Black Clothed Org and the cold wave.

Aniki212 likes this.
  13. Cole

Cole Always Bored AF

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm at chapter 659 and i'm wondering if there's gonna be any romance cause i'm getting some hints at this chapter with the xu lady,,, i don't like romance soooo... is there gonna be any romance???

14. bongoboymeow

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I know, it is only going to be little bit of romance here and there. But, there isn't a arc about romance just all about war.

15. Cole

Cole Always Bored AF

Reading List:
    Link
    oh i seeee, thank youu!!

16. FHandsome

FHandsome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm curious about this novel and just check the last updated chapter 2283.

WC gonna married Xu Qiqin.

17. camizzle

camizzle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it’s best if the romance stays at a minimum

18. bongoboymeow

Reading List:
    Link
    It is pretty much is at a minimum. I have a feeling this novel will end after Wang Chong defeats the black cloth org. Other than that, I believe the latest chapter is going to be the tribulation about losing the precious thing (probably someone very important unless Wang Chong pull off the greatest of UNO reversal) in his life if he wants to survive pay attention to the person in red.

19. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    btw have he increases his dragon bone? and have he killed his senior disciple that ambushed his master?

20. bongoboymeow

Reading List:
    Link
    Those are some great questions which I don't have the answer for. The mtl aren't too detailed (so I can only get the general plot from each chapter) about it so I would have to wait for the actual translation in order to find out or the author just forgot about it entirely.