I heard my Boy's voice

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Sawanara murasaki, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Sawanara murasaki

Sawanara murasaki Sawa the HEro-sensei

Reading List:
    Link
    This morning, when I was boiling my potatoes for breakfast, I suddenly heard my boy's, Shiro's voice...It's actually, hurt my feelings, as if thousand of swords had been pierced to my sorrow heart...the agony of losing him is unbearable..
    I know that my boy isn't here anymore cause my brother and I were the one who buried him and at his last breath, I was there then cried.. perhaps he's now in heaven but I could feel his presence, he's alive in my heart, very close but I kinda miss him...
    But this morning, I heard his voice, twice meowing and that meows were his voice, I know that I wasn't mistaken and it wasn't my illusion...but that meow of him was when he needed me, was it that he need me? That adorable meow of him, was when he needed attention, he always love me, wanted me to pat his head back then but now, I miss him soo much...
    What is this? Why did I need to hear his voice again when he's now gone!! What was that actually? A sign that he's still need me? If yes, then why did he left me, alone? I still need him, I want to hug him, I want to kiss him...
    He isn't the only dead cat, but my other cats too...I don't know why, every time I try to love something or person or whatever, I always lost them, is it that God punish me to crave for love? I'm tired of replacing my lovers, even all of my lovely cats, died in front of my eyes...I'm tired of love, why does love make me struggle and agony? I hate LOVE, love isn't a better life for me...
    But that meowing voice, I miss my Shiro, I dreamed about him the other day that he's dead by he meowed cause he need me...but why does it have to be this painful way?

This is the picture of my boy...
    Screenshot_2019-12-26-09-40-52.jpg

And my new cat is Snowball, his son
    Screenshot_2019-12-26-09-40-42.jpg
    It's almost like him, but i still cannot accept Snowball as him even though Snowball is a total copy of him..
    I mourn for two days after his death but that time was a way too short cause my siblings cheered me up so i was able to be happy (I usually mourn for a week and 2 weeks is the longest time)

Forgive me, I don't know why I made this thread with tears?

Last edited: Dec 26, 2019
  2. LNreader

LNreader Courting Death

Reading List:
    Link
    Shiro: Who are you?
    Snowball: I'm you, but stronger.

Sawanara murasaki likes this.
  3. rijimon17

rijimon17 Hope you can read the words

Reading List:
    Link
    Would it be too insensitive to insert a clip of cell-Jr being born here?

4. tekinwillie

tekinwillie TEKING

Reading List:
    Link
    We hear things we want to hear sometimes.

5. Sawanara murasaki

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really

6. Nara

Nara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Snowball is not shiro, don't try to overlap them.
    You're a sentimental person, so don't try to replace what you used to have, see them as something new.
    And keep moving on, cheer up
    :blobhighfive:

Diametric and Sawanara murasaki like this.
  7. tak

tak ignorant but well-meant

Reading List:
    Link
    I read somewhere that a dog owner is visited by the spirit of her dog. She knows this because: 1.She & her bf heard the dog bark and 2. Her other dogs scramble to the door like greeting someone. She welcome the spirit, but explain what happened (death).

If it helps you & your cat make peace, explain to shiro what happened.

Edit: accidentally press post before i finished typing

8. Yeenie

Yeenie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As someone who had lots of cats where most of them also passed. I understand how u feel. Just take it as life. There will always be meetings and partings. It’s totally fine and normal to feel sad. It’s only when you can have happy moments with ur cats that you will feel sad with their partings. Are you willing to miss those many happy moments just because you want to avoid the sad moments of partings? And tbh, time heals. You will feel better in a week or two. The longest I was sad for was also about two weeks. That kitten was the one that me and my mom loved the most and she was unfortunately killed by our neighbour’s dog. That was around 8 years ago. My mom was sad for about a whole month. But she’s totally fine now. So don’t worry too much about it. *pats pats*

9. aegis062

aegis062 Chaotic Demon Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    your cat is letting you know he is fine and happy it doesn't want you to worry. at least it better than thinking something negative, because it's gone and there is nothing anyone can do.

10. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s ok. He will be miss.
    The one thing ancient kings feared the most. Was not losing his treasure, kingdom or even his life. But being forgotten. Shiro lives on in you and snowball. And now in us.
    Now our lives are all the more richer because of it.
    Never regret telling what lye in your heart. It’s good for you and wonderful for us to know Shiro.
    Merry Christmas Bro.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2019
  11. Sawanara murasaki

Reading List:
    Link
    Yaa, you're right..I'm always negative when I desperate or depressed

12. Sawanara murasaki

Reading List:
    Link
    Merry Christmas too...;);)
    Hoping could meet you (and everyone) in the future

Cutter Masterson likes this.
  13. aegis062

Reading List:
    Link
    When I was 6 years old I had a neighbor who gifted me a dog I was so so happy cus I always wanted a dog, but we couldn't afford one 2 weeks later that dog died because it had worms already in it's heart I cried so much and could do nothing to save it as it slowly died and found him under my bed one day. the worst part was that the previous owner knew that dog was sick and he got rid of it by giving it to me. by the time we found about it and got it to the vet the vet wanted us to pay $300 to euthanize the dog, but if we had that kind of money I would have a dog long ago.

14. Sawanara murasaki

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahahahhahahahah(sarcastically):blobsob::blobsob: in my country, it's way toooo easy to get dog...cause my country has a lot of stray dog, I mean a lot of them(same goes to cats) at shops, villages, trash, government building and even in the city!!! I hope that people could get rid of those dogs, captured them all and keep care of them so they're healthy and won' be stray anymore cause many people had complained about those dogs already but no move can be seen moving...
    What the heck!!! My neighbor threw my lovely cat, Olaf away!! You know how much I love her that I mourn for a week, she's my best friend and I kept her for more than 5 years already and you know that when I told my cousin(my neighbour) about how much I love her, she felt guilty...
    But you know how savage your neighbor was...why did he did that in first place? He shouldn't had given that dog to you, probably he'd no money to send the dig to the vet too:blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl: (sorry)

15. Bakaturq

Bakaturq Tell me, what do you see?

Reading List:
    Link
    Tmw you realise that it is because you set it's voice as your ringtone. And people were actually calling to wish you merry christmas

16. aegis062

Reading List:
    Link
    when I was younger you would see stray dogs, but most of those dogs where either infected or had flea and ticks and looked so skinny and sick from having their blood sucked. if you have a dog here you have to keep up with their flea and tick collar all year since the weather is almost always warm year round. I haven't seen a stray dog since I was 13-14 years old back in late 90's mid 2000's my city is a tourist infested city so the state keeps the roads and streets clean and makes sure that no strays are out and about. I haven't seen a raccoon in 20 years.

17. Sawanara murasaki

Reading List:
    Link
    I never seen the real one in my whole life:blobsob::blobsob:
    guessing, you live in Australia? Is it right?:blobwoah:

18. aegis062

Reading List:
    Link
    no I live in the US.