Spoiler The Wicked Queen / 궁 에는 개꽃 이 산다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by moname, Oct 4, 2018.

1. samira01

samira01 ♥**MangaLover** ♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry about it sweetie, I really missed the part that you would like the spoilers or short summaries from ch98 to 100.
    I promised I will add short summaries as soon as I can.......There are so many chapters and so many clues showing how much ML care about MC and his toxic and deeply love for her.
    Be in touch!!

Last edited: Dec 27, 2019
  2. Mocona

Mocona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I kept checking on this thread just to read spoilers from u, thank you so much samira!!! Love u :bloblove:. I dont think i could bear to continue reading the story alone... w/o ur spoiler.. (In my country we just reach ch 30 smth for official release)

Last edited: Dec 30, 2019
    Nefroza, KathyClysm, syofiaa and 3 others like this.
  3. samira01

Reading List:
    Link

***** Happy new Year***** Wishing you all THE BEST in 2020

Sorry guys, I wasn't able to add a summary from chapter 107 since I wake up kind of late today:p

NOTE: PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THESE ARE KOREAN'S RAWS SO NOT 100%

The way chapter 106 ended, it's how this chapter begins, ML(emperor) walking away from SFL(Youyou) the same last scene from previous chapter; when he walks away and dismissed her without any concern for her or her feelings. On her way out she is holding in to cry at loud, she asks for grandpa Wei to don't leave the emperor alone and to please stay by his side.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    On her way back to her place she finds her maid the one that was Li's maid in the past and at that moment she asks, "Do you Know, I did too." A sad love, I did. Loving you this life is enough, if you die I'm willing / can die for your love." ( technically she is saying, the way the emperor is suffering for loving Li deeply and even trying to kill himself because of that SAD LOVE, she is the same too, She would rather or can die for the same reason. It sounds like she is giving up the emperor / her feelings Instead of seeing him death)

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    SFL keeps on crying and keeps saying, her too for so long long (saying she loves the emperor for so long from the time she met him.) She keeps crying and asks the maid to let her cry a little bit more. " I'm sorry, Really sorry" she apologizes few times more.
    [​IMG] This next scene looks like Youyou (SFL) is leaving the palace, she looks back and in her mind / thought she says "please be strong Sire."
    [​IMG] Although his majesty's love can't be share with her because his Majesty's heart belongs to Li ( so his loves for Li and so she is dead there is no one who will get his love or feelings)

[​IMG] "I believe, you rise up, Again" PLEASE READ THE NOTES AT THE END FOR MORE DETAILS.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Next scene reveals to us the announce of Emperor's wedding it's been delayed and bring sadness to the people about Li's news since the emperor's poor health(sickness) is because of her (Li). One of people reading the news is the guy who played the instrument at Li's residence and he comments his majesty (who is the heaven's son, he's also sad and sick because of Li). So he says because Li's care-taker has being with a poor spirit(blue,sad,crying etc) so his servant or his attendant?? asks him if he will go and see Wi-min/Joy(Li's care-taker) in secret. Worry or concern,for Li's father? and her(Wi-min)? if you care you would go and see her.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    You know, you care more that all your work or duties, the lady who holds your heart (technically saying, you are so anxious for this news so just go and comfort her). He finally goes and sees her sitting outside at the front yard looking into the sky. He sits next to her and says, "do you know the news about the emperor?" she replies I don't have any news from the outside ( or ratter, I don't care what goes outside or so). Then he goes and says,"seeing you like this I don't have any words to say..... this is the only thing I can do now." He grabs the music instrument(Koto, I believed) and starts playing and singing a song. ...

Hara Castle,
    The 6th emperor,
    A love with a courtesan
    what a sweet love there was.
    One day, let's lament.
    This love soon did end,
    And do you know why it ended?,
    This lady, a woman, just a friend.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    When finished singing he explains the song. This woman whom the emperor loves dearly and in order to just be with her, just a friend he could be. But even though he's just a friend, he was there when she was tired,exhausted / weary sharing her sorrows and concerns, he cheers her up. well that's what friends do.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    "So here I am, not as a man but as just friend. Now that you are tired, Don't be alone, avoid to be alone. I want to stay by your side. Let me stay, I'll stay forever."

End of Chapter 107

OTHER NOTES: readers at the kakaopage site are saying this song is the story between Li's mom and crown prince's father.
    They are also saying....when will be revealed Li's whereabouts or if she is really dead???

And last.....the last scene with emperor resting in bed, they said that's how in the novel ends for him. So what you guys think?
    One last thing now, I really don't want but I will give some credit to SFL (Youyou) because she realizes he will never love her or she would never be in his heart, she decides to leave the palace and that would be something I really wanted to see with MC(Li) after he left her behind at that place where she was getting assaulted by a drunker. She did have the change to leave that life and start a new one without him but instead she went back to the palace.
    All right there is not more to add...
    Hope this is to your liking and be in touch!

Take care,

samira01

Last edited: Aug 23, 2020
    papapa, Pachey, ShiraYuuKii and 10 others like this.
  4. samira01

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry @Mocona, late but better than never so it goes hahaha!
    I read chapter 107 and I just finished posting a short summary about it.
    Hope it's to your liking
    Be in touch

Last edited: May 11, 2020
    syofiaa, Archanae and Mocona like this.
  5. samira01

Reading List:
    Link
    Did MC mother die? Why was her parents relationship so bad ?
    Yes, Li's mother die and thru out her mother illness Li was left alone. Her father abandoned her mother to be with his other woman (not legally though) having an affair with Wi-min/Joy's mom (she is the one who's taking care of Li after leaving the palace)
    No, I don't think her parents relationship was so bad. I believed Li's mom was exactly like her (Not sharing a man's love with others) The reason is because when her father asked the emperor to abandon Li in order for her to be happy however, by requesting it to the emperor it was obviously she could end as her mom which it almost happened.

Did ML marry another woman and also touch those women ? Harem ?
    Yes there was a Harem, but it was revealed 2 other concubines with some political power or so. However it doesn't reveal to us, the only wedding and ceremony was the one with Li and him.
    Did he touch as being with them, really don't think so. The only time the author reveals for him to be with a woman was after the news of Li's death. When he's still on denial saying Li will be back, I need to wait a little bit longer. She will come, I called a woman to my chambers so I know she will come to me. Chapter 102
    NOTE:keep in mind the women he calls where those who would talk bad about Li and not because they have his favor.(But let's keep in mind Emperors were never lacking of women/wife/etc,etc and technically ML(emperor)'s Harem is official. I am very sure he didn't slept with SFL neither made her the empress)

Did ML regret everything ? How he treated her or finding out he was in the wrong ?(Please for long spoilers).
    For this please read the short summaries I keep adding to this thread...And YES, after the news of Li's death he regrets everything, he should have love her day and night. That he was wrong, he really loves her from the beginning and the Queen's Tittle was always hers.
    Any redemption on his part ? What about the other woman ?
    For any redemption, I will say that we need to wait and see how this story will end. This is according to the manhwa and not the novel.
    What is the end ? Is it a BE for MC ? What happened with the ML and the other woman in the end ?
    Still waiting for the end of ML and MC hopefully won't end as the novel. Are you asking about SFL?? well as of chapter 107 I'm so sure to say he didn't sleep with her, nor marry or made her the queen. But who knows since as of now in the story the announcement of his marriage with SFL is delayed because he is ill. In the other hand, SFL leaves the palace (chapter 107 as well)

I hope this is to your liking....
    Be in touch!

6. PeBo

PeBo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "samira01, bài đăng: 5371007, thành viên: 212167"] Mẹ MC có chết không? Tại sao mối quan hệ cha mẹ của cô ấy rất xấu?
    Phải, mẹ của Li chết và mẹ cô bị bệnh Li bị bỏ lại một mình. Cha cô đã bỏ mẹ cô để ở với người phụ nữ khác của mình (không phải về mặt pháp lý) ngoại tình với mẹ của Joy (cô là người chăm sóc Li sau khi rời khỏi cung điện)
    Không, tôi không nghĩ mối quan hệ cha mẹ của cô ấy rất tệ. Tôi tin rằng mẹ của Li giống hệt cô ấy (Không chia sẻ tình yêu của một người đàn ông với người khác) Lý do là vì khi cha cô ấy yêu cầu hoàng đế từ bỏ Li để cô ấy được hạnh phúc, tuy nhiên, bằng cách yêu cầu nó với hoàng đế, rõ ràng là cô ấy có thể kết thúc Là mẹ cô mà nó gần như đã xảy ra.

ML đã kết hôn với một người phụ nữ khác và cũng chạm vào những người phụ nữ đó? Hậu cung ?
    Vâng, có một Harem là 2 phi tần khác. Tuy nhiên, điều đó không tiết lộ cho chúng tôi, đám cưới và lễ cưới duy nhất là của Li và anh ấy.
    Có phải anh ấy đã chạm vào khi ở bên họ, thực sự không nghĩ vậy. Lần duy nhất tác giả tiết lộ cho anh ta ở bên một người phụ nữ là sau tin tức về cái chết của Li. Khi anh ấy vẫn phủ nhận rằng Li sẽ trở lại, tôi cần đợi thêm một chút nữa. Cô ấy sẽ đến, tôi gọi một người phụ nữ đến phòng của tôi để tôi biết cô ấy sẽ đến với tôi. Chương 102
    LƯU Ý: hãy ghi nhớ những người phụ nữ mà anh ấy gọi là nơi những người sẽ nói xấu về Li chứ không phải vì họ có thiện cảm với anh ấy.

ML có hối hận về mọi thứ không? Làm thế nào anh ta đối xử với cô ấy hoặc phát hiện ra anh ta đã sai? (Xin cho những kẻ phá hoại lâu dài).
    Để biết điều này, xin vui lòng đọc phần tóm tắt ngắn gọn mà tôi tiếp tục thêm vào bước đi này ... Và CÓ, sau khi tin tức về cái chết của Li, anh ấy hối hận về tất cả mọi thứ, anh ấy nên yêu cô ấy cả ngày lẫn đêm. Rằng anh đã sai, anh thực sự yêu cô ngay từ đầu và Queen's Tittle luôn là của cô.
    Bất kỳ sự cứu chuộc về phía mình? Còn người phụ nữ kia thì sao?
    Đối với bất kỳ sự chuộc lỗi nào, tôi sẽ nói rằng chúng ta cần chờ xem câu chuyện này sẽ kết thúc như thế nào. Đây là theo manhwa chứ không phải tiểu thuyết.
    Kết thúc là gì? Có phải là một BE cho MC? Điều gì đã xảy ra với ML và người phụ nữ khác cuối cùng?
    Vẫn đang chờ kết thúc của ML và MC hy vọng sẽ không kết thúc như cuốn tiểu thuyết. Bạn đang hỏi về SFL ?? cũng như chương 107 Tôi chắc chắn nói rằng anh ta không ngủ với cô ta, cũng không kết hôn hay biến cô ta thành nữ hoàng. Nhưng ai biết từ bây giờ trong câu chuyện thông báo về cuộc hôn nhân của anh với SFL bị trì hoãn vì anh bị bệnh. Mặt khác, SFL rời khỏi cung điện (chương 107 cũng vậy)

Tôi hy vọng điều này là theo ý thích của bạn ....
    Giữ liên lạc! [/TRÍCH DẪN]

Happy new year @ samira01.
    Thank you so much, because spoil .
    I'm crazy about this series,

lucky to meet you

syofiaa and samira01 like this.
  7. samira01

Reading List:
    Link

Because you commented:
    It was a bit harder for me to understand 95+.....

CHAPTER 95
    The first scene shows; Li's speaking with her father, he tells Li that he's coming back from Queen Mother and wedding day is settled.(keep in mind at this point her father is lying to Li by telling her The Emperor abandoned her even though emperor told him to settle The queen's position soon so he could bring Li back to the palace, back to his side. He said to Li's father since the past or the present Li has been his person. Right before this conversation emperor is drinking and talking to himself saying"Can you guess who'll sit last at the queen's position?" SAYING YOU KNOW LI IS SITTING LAST IN THIS POSITION. Talking about loving the foreign woman and what to get by passing the system. They don't know what I, the king is doing or his whole plan, what it'll be accomplish. YES, HE'S MAKING THE FOREIGN THE QUEEN BUT BRING BACK LI TO HIS SIDE, THAT PART HE NEVER LET HER KNOW ABOUT IT. WHICH I GET FOR A FACT EVEN THOUGH HE WOULD LIKE HER BACK IF SHE IS NOT COMING BACK AS THE QUEEN, SHE WON'T GO BACK TO HIS SIDE) As it reveals to us - chapters 92 and part of 93
    Li is shocked by the news, saying it's impossible, don't believe it. Do you know what this is? this is the first queen's relic, he said this is his heart. She is showing the bracelet to her father, "His heart, he is giving me his heart." But her father tells her,"THE EMPEROR ABANDONED YOU, CAN YOU SEE CLEARLY, he is making the foreign woman the queen, he's going to wed her." She keeps saying it's impossible and she goes away from his present.
    In the next scene - Li's sitting down and Wi-min/Joy(Li's caretaker) is telling her that she hasn't eat and if she continues like that she will get sick, "you were doing good few days ago, what's going on?"
    Next scene - Zhao Can (princess attendant- the silver hair guy) is passing by a group of people reading the news about the emperor upcoming wedding and cheering for it because the Queen's position has been vacant for so long. Next, it shows SFL(Youyou) is talking to him, that he is leaving when she needs him the most and she wants to see who is this special person he wants to protect. (SAYING I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO IS THIS PERSON YOU LEAVING ME FOR??) then she orders him to do this one last request, saying after all she is his master so she orders him to go to her people, she wants to see them and for them to come and meet with her at the palace.

Next scene - Li's looking at the palace. She says to herself, "The palace is ahead, you're there inside." then says,"I don't miss you, I just want to see you." These words I never once say before but in my heart I've said it again and again...how many times. Do you know? why I pushed you to the lotus pond? Because I mistakenly heard wild/dog flower?? or sooo??? although I said, I can not remember BUT YOU SAID, " I'M LIKE A PEARL BLOSSOM FLOWER" Do you know? Until the early morning I can't fall asleep...Because you may came for me. Do you know? me knowing you went to some other woman's bed,...I'm still waiting....Because I look forward to... maybe you will come to find me like a pearl blooming flowers, so I've been waiting silly uhh. "I, Queen" I want to be a queen not because I don't want to be under queen mother, it's because you are standing in a highest place (highest position) so I want to be where you stand (you're the emperor so next to it will be the queen) Although I can't monopolize you, can't exclusive you( you can't be only with me) but your heart, must be mine. I don't want to be like mother who got only haft of my father's attention." absolutely not" The majesty is right, you definitely won't give me the whole heart. Even so, yet you said... you won't let be manipulated by." Your Majesty, you are wrong, you are blind, deaf smelly man. Even a fool is better than you.( technically saying so this is what you're doing, is it worth it)
    Say....After the ceremony it's impossible to go on...Because I absolutely won't let go of you ( technically in her mind, knowing the way she is, having another woman next to him as the queen. She will definitely give him up)
    On her way back / or front ?? Li encounters SFL ( princess Youyou) with Zhao Can( silver hair guy), she (SFL) gets shocked...asking him if she's the one he wants to be with? and he says, " Yes, she is the one I want to protect (I want to be her guardian)" then he kneel down to Li and says, " Hyenon-bi Mama, now this subordinate can answer the question you asked. This subordinate Vow to die (swore to die protecting Madam) to protect Madam." Li looks at him and says, " I ....I don't need you" he looks shocked, in his mind saying..."Madam?" (He is answering her question from chapter 73, when she asked him to be her person, to leave Youyou (SFL) and to come to her. At that moment he couldn't answer her right away. He couldn't, not like that. So if your princess agrees to it, you would come to me, you will be my person? she took my people; it is only fair for me to take hers....)
    End of the chapter 95

So sorry, I guess I can't never do short, shorty summaries hahaha!! so I still own you chapter 98 to 100!!

Be in touch!!

samira01

8. Valentine3201

Valentine3201 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First of all,
    Happy New Year everyone!
    Second of all,
    @samira01 — I love you v much for all your hard work to translate and convey the story for us! I don’t know what I would without you!
    Lastly,
    This story is so wild. I’m so upset about what has happened. However, this is the sort of drama I like . I’m just upset of his ploy to make her Queen through such stupid ways. I really do hope and pray she’s alive and with the silver hair guy. I love the guardian v much and it was a blessing to see him change to her side. I do pity the SFL but due to her naivety — she lost. I feel like her quest on loving the Emperor as an ordinary man is too hard. She wants a regular man, but he cannot he one. Li, loves the Emperor as the son of Heaven. Li strives to be with him, but Youyou does not. She wants him to be with her. I think this is where their paths diverge and the reason why the SFL is the Second lead. Youyou wants him to be a regular man, but he’s not. And that’s what Li realizes. Which is sad on both part. They love the son of Heaven and that is their downfall. I really do hope all the character have their own love story and happy ending though. No matter how terrible (but Li’s father, I hate him too) I hope our main lead and secondary leads get their happy ending (plus the servants).

I love watching this thread so much! It is nice to see this thread get more popular! Until next chapter!

-Much appreciated.

9. samira01

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey...is me again,
    So for no release chapter today 01/08/2020 but we got chapter 102 and 103 at https://m.tohomh123.com/envhuanghou/

****CHAPTER 102 AND 103***
    CHAPTER 102 summary:

Emperor is going to Li's palace / residence and grandpa Wei is chasing after him and when they are in front of Li's palace, grandpa said to him,"Li's Palace is an empty palace, only her maid is there. It is a desolate palace." The emperor orders him to open de doors and he walks in and talking to himself he's saying Yeah, yes, I sealed your palace gate first, shut it up,yeah. When he walks in he sees Li's personal maid alone, she looks surprise saying "emperor" he looks at her and said to her "She hasn't come back yet?" and she replied "who?" then he goes saying, " I, referring the emperor is here, I as emperor is going to wait here for her" so he sits down looking kind of sad. Grandpa Wei orders the maid to close the door since the night is cool and to bring some tea for the emperor but emperor said, "Don't close the door, leave it open or as is" grandpa and maid both looking at him, grandpa Wei tells him, " Emperor, it has being three days and you need to take some rest" but he replied "She will come back, indeed, there were some people saying she is dead, but she just got lost, and she'll finally / definitely come back. I referring as the king - I am still here,How can she be alone, To die?" (saying she is not dead, she will not leave emperor alone, she will not die, she just got lost but she will find her way back to him. He just need to wait a little bit more for her) Grandpa Wei said to him, Emperor you saw it with your own eyes or you saw it yourself, why you still can not believe it? Consort... can't come back, she died, the robbers killed her. So emperor yells saying to Shut up!! the maid is shocked covering her mouth. Emperor still yelling, saying You don't want me to cut out your head?!! Maid fall to the floor, shaking called out to Grandpa Wei, grandpa. You just said...is not true...? Uh grandpa Wei said,.."You heard it?? I know you are a loyal servant to your master / lady, Don't be too sad, all of her maids that follow her, they all dead, you should be consider lucky by remaining in the palace....She shouted Emperor, Emperor please kindly allow this slave to go out the palace!! Slave wants to see for herself too, Unbelief, if it's real! Emperor gets mad screaming I said to shut up, Wherever you are not allowed to go! you personal came to I "his highness" asking to keep you here until She returns....If you don't wait for her...then she....what can do....when coming back? ( technically he's saying, you were the maid that asked for the others to follow your master and you have to stay taking care of Li's residence, so you have to be here when Li or your master returns to her palace because what can she do if you are not here for her?)
    After saying that Emperor walks away ordering, I, the king is going to sleep and to find a maid, bring her in and wait.Grandpa said Yes, ugh...your majesty....this is what happened...? Alright you go back soon to take some rest and dismissed Li's maid, the maid let her cry out.
    Next scene,
    Emperor ordered for the maid to come in, Maid looks intimidated by him, he grabbed her and he is talking to himself,"Even if...I called for others(women) to my chambers, you are not coming back? Li?? I Called your Name, I called a woman so you will come back, just need to wait, need to wait a little bit, you will come because I called a woman....
    End

I already added a short summary for Chapter 103. Please check previous comments. However since it was in Korean's language few details has to be corrected...so let me start with the best one!!!!

1. EMPEROR DID NOT SLEEP WITH THE MAID, HE DISMISSED HER WITHOUT BEING WITH HER This was told to grandpa Wei when he asked the emperor guards saying that his majesty let the maid go back but nothing happened so grandpa worried about emperor's body or his health. Grand pa asked permission to go in his quarters, emperor says....You.... Yes is me, your old servant Sire..! Emperor order him to bring the maid from last night, bring her back. Grandpa Wei goes saying buutt but you, early let....??? "Bring her back" he ordered once more. Grandpa Wei ordered one of the guards to go to the early hall meeting to report about emperor and sent the other guard to get the maid from last night. In the end, what would you like to do? or what are you planing to do??? grandpa Wei asked himself.
    Next scene is when the maid is brought in to his quarters, he goes You take out your cloths, What? maid said. Then again he ordered her, TAKE IT OFF...Now, N..Now... ?your majesty, she is shaking so scare. Another maid said to her, This is your majesty command ..and so she takes off her cloths in front of everyone there. At his point he walks towards her and said Turn around, then he goes Why, NOT scars? Li did not hit you?? Everyone present got shocked for what he was saying ( see everyone, the author reveals to us readers Emperor called women to his chambers NOT TO SLEEP WITH THEM BUT TO GET LI'S ATTENTION AND LIKE I SAID WAY BEFORE THE ONES HE CALLED WHERE MAIDS OR SERVANTS WHO BAD MOUTH / COMMENTS OR TALKING BAD ABOUT HER) when grandpa Wei heard it, he goes...yy.... your majesty but still emperor keep talking, "Doesn't she know yet?....IMPOSSIBLE" he goes insane, very mad at her, grabbed her saying you honestly ...Why there are not scars on her body,you are not being a concubine? ( saying I didn't sleep with you, you were called in so Li will come back to him)
    Grandpa Wei gets on his way saying Your majesty.... you are so angry! and separated the maid from him
    The emperor loose it at this moment (completely insane) and goes to grabbed his sword..."Nonsense...How dare you slave!!" emperor was ready to punish grandpa Wei (maybe kill or wound him??) You really think I, the king can not kill you? "From now on, if any one dares to say Li is dead, I "he is referring himself as the king" will tore their tongues/mouths, their bodies in pieces and put the corpses out in the streets to show the public/ people!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND??" emperor is saying all this when the previous emperor(his father) said, "though, you are making a mess???" EVERYONE THERE BOW DOWN TO HIM.
    Emperor - ML said Father!. His father said to him go get dress most likely, he is telling him to get ready to be in his present. Then he goes Are you a kid? Taking all your anger, your frustration, your insane!! releasing it towards the maid, servants!! You have the ability, just tear off.. my mouth too. Pronouncing Li's name and said she is dead and you still have to be stupid or you're acting so stupid!!. Emperor dropped the sword and fall to the floor, talking to himself....WHY....I won't or can't wait for her again?can not wait for her? maybe she returns, she'll come...( why can I not wait for her to come back, maybe she'll come so let me wait again for her) Maybe just like before she will come back...What do you want.....saying that? and now he SCREAMS LIKE WITH AGONY. Still thinking about her...."Why"

2. At the beginning of this chapter SFL(Youyou) is passing close by the emperor sleeping quarters. She heard the emperor shouting out for Li repeating her name and saying why she is leaving him alone, Come back Li, you're mine, let's be happy....Li!!! ...Youyou stopped and looked into the sky saying The ceremony is in two days, She doesn't have nightmares because virtual lady isn't there, so why is her mood so heavier...virtual lady, rest in peace. ( so let me tell youuu, Yes dear SFL your mood is getting heavier...guess what? you just heard the emperor screaming for Li, asking her to come back to him that Li is her special person.He is in agony and going insane because his Pearl flower is not by his side... ...HA HA HA IN YOUR FACE DEAR!!)

So this is for now all!
    I hope it's to your liking everyone!!!

Thank you,
    Be in touch

AND BY THE WAY,..I'M STILL WAITING FOR CHAPTER 108 TO BE UPDATED AT KAKAOPAGE......

Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
  10. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @samira01 Thank you so much!!! Love all the spoiler you’ve been post I really appreciate it. Thank god he didn’t sleep with any maid or any women. I wonder if in case she did survive and come back is the emperor gonna stick to his own pride and still treat her like before or learn from this painful mistake and start behave like a good lover, well have to wait then. Again thank you thank you

Archanae and samira01 like this.
  11. samira01

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey Everyone....!!
    Well as always, is me again for the new chapter release at Kakaopage web....

CHAPTER 108.....

The first scene...officers are screaming,"Sire!! Because all this is happening (all this mess and changes) how can we handle things? So emperor goes Apart from marry the foreign princess, all the opinions I ignore, let's processed, Suddenly will Marry do it!! ( what can understand??? he is saying let's try to complete what it's needed to be done not counting him wedding the foreign princess, so suddenly you believe by me wedding her will do..!!)
    [​IMG] The court officers keep disputing with him saying for what is coming the whole country will be confused, "Over the past month your majesty newly created and repaired law and system. It's not just one or two!!". Emperor said to them if it comes to, stop it..."I'm not feeling well, I don't have the energy to be arguing with you."
    [​IMG] After that he's getting up and said this much I know and it looks like he is about to pass out / collapse. The officers are shouting....yooouur Majesty. By then Ye Wen(second male lead) takes out his sword saying "just Dare. Oh, Who will do something to stop" meaning who's is dare to stop the emperor for leaving. One of the court office said," It is now somehow a letter of independence...!!( really not too sure about this part)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] "The Ex-Emperor (ML's father) have entrusted his majesty's sword to me. I will stop any act of harm to the emperor from everyone with this sword , keeps saying " It is breaking the law a hierarchy even if you flit it over" . His majesty, Ex-emperor asks me The sin..,go head opening please! (technically he's saying in case someone, anyone who dare to walk thru these doors will die and when ex-emperor asked, The sin to endanger the monarchy is death and that's why he killed them)
    Next scene; Ye Wen(SML) is saying to the emperor maybe instead of mediation back to back keep a triumphantly figure. I did over the past month with out rest too much, I'm having a hard time.... I have to go, me as well can't look at your majesty feeling. Your majesty's heart pearl (Li) is not coming. As Emperor...The lost of your woman (consort) has freezing your heart... Separately as though the way you act, I tell you this...
    ( saying he's doing over a month to much / carrying out orders and his tired, having a hard time as well but he can tell since the emperor lost his woman his heart has / is frozen)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] The emperor replied "is it?, I'm really like that, is it visible?" When youth I was jealous of you, Do you know? No, there is, I'm still jealous. [​IMG] Ye Wen(second male lead) with concern he goes....uh Sorry, Your majesty....what do you mean?
    [​IMG] so Emperor says to him. "I in front of Li always acted as a prince, always acted as Emperor. Every time she popped out, the man in me brush out and HURT....was hard suppressing it.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I didn't give her kind words, warm looks, from birth I was a prince. It was destiny giving me The emperor's Silver(to be the ruler), To carry that fate so many times I wanted to throw away. ( Here emperor starts explaining why he is jealous of him(SML) and he is saying that he couldn't express his feeling to Li because he needed to act or as the heaven's son - even though Li accepted him as who he was The Emperor)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Although you are...in from of her you could laugh as much as you want. It was...uh the tears flowing in her cheek you wipe it off. Gently wrapped around her shoulders, You hugged her. What did you do? The fine texture, How do you feel?
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    When she lean on, her pleasant scent? That child (more like ....her Li) lift her head or look up when she sees you...? (so emperor is saying...I was born to be the emperor that was my destiny but so many time I wanted to throw it away, every time when you would laugh with her, you would wipe her tears from her cheeks, hugged her, feel her skin, when she lean on you feel her scent, you gave her kind words, warm eyes.....and because I always acted as a prince, as emperor; I couldn't do all of that so tell me (tell emperor) how did you feel? tell your experience or your time she shared with you)
    Ye Wen(SML) can't hand it any more and asks,Stop doing this your majesty! I can not keep listening, it's embarrassing....
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    but emperor keeps talking, saying I know...your loyalty never suspected not any enemy. But this... internal solidarity loved Li, I mean it....Where is it? are you going to put it out? then emperor called him by his name (Ye Wen) and asked....You still have to, Did you do it? ( emperor is saying, look at me, I really believe that I'm dying without Li, you say so yourself and yes I'm letting it out, I'm suffering every one could tell, but you. I know you loved her as well deed in your feeling I know you loved her too and yet when you're going to let it out, the pain of loosing Li. Did you do it already or not yet? short saying let it out your feeling for her.)
    Ye Wen(SML) just said your highness.
    Emperor keeps saying, Outside the palace You admit to me..... Do you give her? ( just saying - did you cry out your feeling for her outside the palace just admit it, tell me so is more like I am in agony because of Li, I know your love for her or your in agony as well or is me(emperor) really dying loving her)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Ye Wen(SML) dismissed himself and said STOP....I will come back. When he leaves in his thought he asked Li, of the two of us, who have lost ourselves?
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Your majesty the answer is easy, for me I can't get off. It is the same....NO the answer is forever. I don't know?

END

Really hope is to your liking....it took me around 6 hours in order to post this short summary. Remember it's not 100% but I really what to share it with you all.

Be in touch!

samira01

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
  12. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much, you’re awesome!! May i ask is this the last chapter? And Im a little bit confuse so he can’t be kind or treat MC well because he had to act as emperor? I just dont get him cause he also kind to SFL even though he is an emperor.

Poptart, syofiaa, Archanae and 2 others like this.
  13. PeBo

PeBo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank You Samira01
    Tôi đã mong chờ sự hư hỏng của bạn.

syofiaa, Archanae and samira01 like this.
  14. Marie jo

Marie jo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you samira

15. Marie jo

Marie jo Member

Reading List:
    Link

syofiaa, Archanae and samira01 like this.
  16. samira01

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey Tt123...
    Your 1st question if this will be the last chapter? Unlikely, so far there will be a few more since it is looking as how the original novel timeline so this upcoming chapter is showing how emperor's health is declining. I will say just few more chapters to go.
    Your other question is that he showed kindness to SFL. This answer I want to explain it with details basing as how the manhwa reveals thru all the chapters so far:
    Starting from the first scene from chapter 108, the author is revealing emperor keeps getting sick or more like he's getting more ill. He comes to realized that Ye Wen (SML) loyalty is unquestioning bringing him all their childhood memories with Li(MC,also know as Beauty). Emperor confirmed he was and still now jealous of Ye Wen because he was able to be next to Li....laughing with her, hugging her, wipe away her tears, he was able to touch and feel her skin and her scent and whenever he(emperor) got to see their close relationship, he would get mad,upset and jealous but he couldn't do anything or show his emotions because he was destiny to be the emperor The heaven's son with indisputable character. As a child, as the future ruler of the empire he has to be and he was a person with strong character.
    You commented about he was kind to Youyou even though he is the emperor, well this is what I get from the manhwa point of view - what I understand, what I get or see is this:
    He felt obligated to her because he didn't stop her from entering into the palace domain. For long Youyou wanted to have an audience with the emperor. Do you remember her excuse why she wanted to see him? ( ref. Chapter 14)
    Her excuse was for the majesty to please show mercy for her people by lowering tributes. She said that after him saying to her why do you need an audience with I(emperor) why do you want to see me? she thought he will remember her, so she was disappointed because she never forgot their first meeting. He even asked her who do you think you are? What is the reason you entered the palace? How dare you called out for the silver country's emperor, you are just a tribute to the empire...even saying to take her life, not to beg but to work hard, to learn from his people and that is when she said to him, your majesty please allow me to enter in to the palace so I could learn from your people.....she just wanted an excuse to be around him. He didn't care much, thinking, you really want to enter the palace meaning she will go away after her meeting Li and to be aware, to pay attention there is a fierce evil spirits in the silver palace. He was referring to Li.
    Keep in mind and try to get in Li's position, she entered the palace very young, the new queen despises her because the event between her and Li when walking thru the bridge as The New Queen. Even the emperor said to her,"to be The Silver Country Queen is a heaven privilege" and since then she always wanted to get revenge... Li stopped her to cross over or saying to walk thru the bridge to be in the presence of the Emperor. When she turned around loosing her argument with Li, in that moment Li run to meet Emperor.
    Li needed to be strong,to no show any weakness...how would she survive in the palace without asking for help or to beg. Her life wasn't easy and if they didn't have respect or more like scare of her, she would have being bully by the queen and the two others of the harem. Yes, Li 's pride was a most to her character.
    Sorry, going back to answer about to be kind to Youyou even though he is the emperor.
    1. Because he didn't careless for her entering the palace domain knowing Li would think she is another or new bed partner.
    2. He knew she was getting Li's rage.
    3. Because he used her so Li could get jealous. That arouse him at the beginning
    4. But then he felt pity for her when he saw her bruises. He felt responsible for what he started.
    5. Because of her weakly, fragile personality and she was not like Li who never ask for anything, no needing him but this woman doesn't mind to rely on others means HIM even though she was getting the queen dowager favor. He was arouse by being needed and what he really wanted was for Li to rely on him. He said it himself. ( I will add the chapter information about this)
    6.He even used her for political reason
    7. And because he wants to get Li back to his side even though that was a sin and he will use Youyou in order to bring Li into to the palace knowing that the Queen title would be given to Li. For what I understand he is using Youyou to do changing to their law and rebuilt or reform, implementing a system to all people. Please look at it this way: he's giving the queen title to the foreign princess for political reason but at the same time he's using all this reforming and changing of the country law in order to get Li to his side and because he knows the queen title will be her (Youyou) for a short time the least he can do for using her is giving her people a better condition as like SORRY FOR USING YOU ALL THIS TIME SO LET ME REPAY YOU WITH THIS. IN AWAY HE WAS LIKE KIND OF "THANKING HER BECAUSE ONLY HE KNEW OR THOUGHT HE KNEW THAT EVERYTHING WILL GO HIS WAY, NOT REALIZING LI WOULDN'T ACCEPT GOING BACK TO THE PALACE WITHOUT THE QUEEN TITLE, HE TOLD LI TO JUST WAIT FOR A LITTLE BIT AND TO NOT BE RECKLESS OR TRY TO MANIPULATE HIM ANY MORE)
    Finally, did he show kindness to Youyou not really it was more like pity her, but please keep in mind all these have been revealed by the author thru-out her/him drawings, personally I've been reading Mangas, manhwa...etc. for a very long time, really long time and just to give you an idea I have 2 external hard drives both 1GB memory full of Manga and Manhwa. I introduce myself as MangaLover-MangaManiac so I'm kind of good when it comes to understand author's drawings and to pay close attention following the plot. Right from the first few chapters the author gave us(readers) their characters, emotions,feelings so on, so on. Little by little the author reveals their actions and believe it or not just from first few chapters of this story it was clear Emperor's Love for Li and how both main characters were apart because of their PRIDE. Just to end this about him showing kindness to Youyou is more like pity and this is what I view and perceive from the manhwa itself....

Now about him to treat or NOT be kind to Li even though he was the crown prince and the emperor now. Before that let just be clear BOTH LI AND HIM THEIR PRIDE CHARACTER DIDN'T ALLOW THEM OR BLIND THEIR FEELING TO EACH OTHER. However, the emperor was not only his pride he also was jealous of Ye Wen not just as a rival but his close relationship with Li because he was able to show his feeling and his enjoyment, he was himself in front of her. The worse part was Ye Wen looking into Li's quarters on the wedding ceremony and emperor exploded when seeing Li and Ye Wen at her residence in the middle of the night. He thought they been having a special relationship.So emperor has his pride and jealous . In the other hand Li has her pride, has feelings for him but she didn't give in until later (chapters 90-92) when they meet at the lilac tree, she even told him, "I'm taking a step close to you, there is no pride, would you take a step close to me as well." he only got close to her when he grabbed her panicking because he wasn't convincing Li to wait for him, to return to the palace, to stop being reckless and not to manipulate him.
    He always compared Li and Youyou saying Li never needs me, she doesn't come or rely on him,the one time she did was when he imprisoned her maids and she asked him this one time not to punish her maids, they were not to blame for their master actions. In the other hand he's saying Youyou is weak, she is relying on others and how much he wants for Li to act like her in this way so he could pamper and please Li or so!!
    Yes he feels at ease when he sees SFL but anger with Li even though he gets anxious when Li is not around or in his sight and just by her be in danger or news about her dying, he feels like dying as well. Grandpa Wei knew both since their childhood, he knows how much she influence on him and how much emperor care for her.( seeing his highness concerned for Li's whereabouts but excusing his actions by what the court officers and her father would act to this news. When emperor was force in away to let go of Li so she could have a better life outside the palace making the emperor moody because deep in he missed her. His rage when he knew Li wasn't living with her father and almost collapse by the new about her death ...or so concern when Li didn't leave her residence after being punish for the first time ever.)
    In away he shows kindness to Li but not in front of her because that will make him give in to his feelings. There were only 2 more concubines, didn't have any children and yet how old is he at this point of the story? 27 years old or so!!
    We may thing what about the incident when Li was getting assault by a drunker and told his guard to don't interfere and decide to walk away. He knew there was a guard and one of the best responsible for her well being (technically is like he doesn't need to get involve, he was mad about it but her guard will protect her no matter what) after this incident she wasn't allow to go out the palace as concern if something could happen to her. And yes he told Li that he didn't want her taking care of him because before loosing his conscious Youyou was there .....SO!! HE PANICKED BECAUSE HE KNOWS LI'S RAGE BEHAVIOR, HE GOT SCARE IN AWAY FOR ANY HARM DONE TO YOUYOU BY BEING THERE and because of that he said to Li to go away. There were others incidents between him and Li but neither one of them gave in so pride separate each other until their very end of their life!!? I would like to say....?
    He was so concern about his image in front of her and at some point on denying how much he loves her since long ago.
    Was he kind to Li? we can say NOT or was he?
    He wanted to be like Ye Wen and to throw away his destiny because of her, he wanted to be an ordinary man so his whole being would completely be hers as well her loving him and just be the two of them. But he is the emperor so he will never be hers as much as he desire and by acting mean to her in order for his feelings not to come out like loving her as a man loves a woman and not as the heaven's son and deep down he knew she didn't care about him being the ruler so he has to mind his image as a crown prince and as the emperor now.

Sorry I know it is a long, long, long explanation or so !??:oops: but I really hope it's to your liking!! and please don't my any type off (misspell) please it's almost 2:30 am for me and I'm going to work at 7:30 a.m.

Be in touch!!

samira01

Last edited: May 12, 2020
    Karin17, papapa, bigredqueen and 9 others like this.
  17. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @samira01 Wow!! Thank you so so so much!! This is amazing. Not just like I Love it. And dont worry i dont mind that it’s long or misspell. I really love reading your spoiler and all the details. Your explanation and idea really give me a clearer picture of what’s going on inside each character mind. Especially the ML all his plan and his though, oh my god...i feel like his mind and emotion is like a maze and after read your opinion it really help me understand more about his actions or why he did those thing so Thank you so much I really appreciate all your hard work. And Im so sorry that you have to type all this to answer my question at 2 am I hope you get enough sleep. Have a good day at work.

18. samira01

Reading List:
    Link

Oh My God!!!
    I got good news everyone ...I'm so excited.....
    Take a look to this Notice..!
    It was added on 01/15/2020
    The author is changing the ending!!
    Everyone, I am so so happy!!

https://www.kuaikanmanhua.com/web/topic/2014/[​IMG]
    Thank you All for your continued support
    Due to adjustment base on author's creative plan
    Will stop once more on January 22nd
    Next update on regular schedule, January 29th
    Happy New Year to...."Family" something or so??

[​IMG]

So let's see if there is hope for this Pride couple and their crazy love!!!
    So I don't know about you all but I really can't wait

And as always, I really hope it's to your liking,
    Be in touch everyone!

samira01

Last edited: Jan 20, 2020
  19. Marie jo

Marie jo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cc samira tu connais la suite du chapitre
    Merci pour ton dur travail

20. Archanae

Archanae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cc Marie-Jo,
    Samira parle anglais ^^
    Elle a traduit ce qui est à jour sur le site de Kakaopage (le site originel où est publié "L'Azalée"), donc elle peut pas nous en dire plus pour le moment :) Jusqu'à ce que le prochain chapitre sorte :)