Spoiler 反派不宠我就得傻[穿书] (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by soie_yoie, Dec 25, 2019.

1. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title:
    Villain Will Become/Turn Stupid If He Doesn't Pamper/Spoil Me'[wear books]
    反派不宠我就得傻[穿书]

Chapters: 90

Tag: transmigration, rebirth, modern world, wearing a book

Raw:
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4118490

MTL Summary:
    Mine clearance ★★★ Sand sculptures flying cookies, mentally handicapped little articles, please do not look for motivation and logic, Bo Jun smiled, read the article elegantly, do not take it seriously. The background setting is same-sex marriage, fertility, but no child.

In the book, Pei Xian, a small cannon fodder, was forced to kill the child by the eldest son Zhou as a lover of green tea and carved white moonlight. He was sent to the villain's big boss as a substitute lover.

Shang Hai Great White Shark Secretary Yang died when he was only 28 years old. He was dressed in a cowardly cannon foe Pei Xian and jumped off the building.
    Big BOSS Gu Han: Come down, I want you and your cub.
    Pei Xian ▼ _ ▼: 30 million free shipping, no check.
    Zhou Kai: ...

Gu Han's book, the villain big boss, was smashed by the male "half wisdom halo" for half a book, and eventually the company went bankrupt. Now he is born again, with a system called "Caring for Villain IQ", and Pei Xian is the system battery. Gu Han needs him to accompany him to recharge all the time to use the system.

System task: pull envious hands. System Energy +1
    System Mission: Praise envy, praise envy and beautiful. System energy + 1
    system task: please please envy, and spend money for envy. System energy + 2
    system tasks: make envy shy, shy and hate. System energy + 2
    system tasks: let envy! !! !! System energy +10
    Gu Han: Who am I? Where am I? What am I doing?

Green tea carving Baiyueguang came to the door: the stand-up rolled thickly, Ben Xiannan figured it back!
    Pei Xian took out the calculator ▼ _ ▼: Hello, please later, nine super cars, two listed companies, and three billion luxury houses have been transferred to my name. This bankruptcy belongs to you.
    Gu Han picked up the thoughtful boy and turned upstairs relentlessly ...
    the sound of a bed collapsed from the floor.

My Summary:
    Ml transmigrated into a small cannon fodder in a novel. Now he must hug the villians thighs and escape safely before the villians true love returns.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2019
  2. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    *update*
    (I switched ml and mc)

I only read up to chapter 5 but man... This is super funny so far. It switches pov from from mc to ml quite a lot.

Umm looking at the summary again i think i mixed up the ml and mc but i dont think it matters. Because its both pov from ml and mc.

Theres so many funny momments. So far.

Ml is a filthy rich person. Everyone is full of envy whwn they see him, but all the money could not save mc. And all those greedy envious ppl were no where in site when mc was dying/died.

Ml had the best in life. He had the most expensive food. The top exspensive fashion. Luxury cars. But none of it was ever to his taste. Things he wantes to eat (low class food) was deem unhealthy so he could only eat what waa given to him.

Expensive cars/fashion were not his style but ye had to dress the part/ look the part for work. Everything was always for work.

Ml worked hard day and night.

(Lol ml's description reminds me of "everyday boss pretends to be weak" except i like this one better.)

After mc transmigrates into the book as a cannon fodder he tries to hug the villain's (mc) thighs before the real love interest shows up.

Ml knows that he will be kicked out penniless after the real love interest shows up so he just wants to save up and exscape.

Mc was actually reborn the day mc transmigrated. He was reborn with a systerm "Caring for Villain IQ"

Ml is mc's IQ battery. Mc can princess carry ml to charge his battery or complete missions to charge his IQ battery.

The protagonist has a lowering IQ halo.

In ml's last life he gave everything to his love but when his company went bankrupt his love left him for a director.

Mc lost his fortune, lost his company, lost his love, became an acholic and died in the streets.

Inorder to survive he must complete his system mission to charge his IQ lvl and live a better life.

3. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    More Xmass presents \o/

Thaaaank you <3

Pokes pokes @Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing and soie_yoie like this.
  4. Little Potato

Little Potato Sexiest Potato Alive [SpaceBar's Master]

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol i had to click on this because of the thread title. I think it's more appropriate to title it as 'The Villain Will Become/Turn Stupid If He Doesn't Pamper/Spoil Me' :blobjoy:

What a good clickbait title:blobrofl:

Kleep and soie_yoie like this.
  5. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Theres a lot of slang so its a bit hard to read but so funny

I changed ml to mc and vice versa.

Mc has to let ml buy what ever ml wants. The amount of happiness ml experience is the amount of energy mc will get.

So funny. Mc is at work but he keeps looking at his cell phone notification for fee transactions.... Nothing....

Then *ping* *ping*

Ml bought a cup of coffee 300+ currency (not sure but i think mc was expecting ml to spend millions of dollars but mc just buys cheap stuff)

Lol ml starts to have a heart attack. He thinks before he is defeated by the protagonist. Mc is gonna die because of ml.

Mc decides to go and help ml spend money. Its around this time that mc bought his lover an exspensive car. So mc decides to give ml a car.

Lol but ml is like...... Thats such an ugly car. Even if you die, you cant get rid of it. Lol

Ml: umm i dont have a drivers license. Umm can i get a discount?(not sure if he ment is he is gonna get his salary deducted if he doent accept or if he wants to pay less for the car)
    Mc::facepalm:

They go home with no car. Lol

Mc gets a mission.

1)find ml in 30 mins
    2) for every person he meets along the way, mc must profess his undying love for ml.

Mc is like..... Ok so run to the elevator (private) and mc thinks he can run with minimum issues.

Lol but at the door is a worker.
    *Ding* *ding* *one person mission*

Mc is like :facepalm:
    Mc puts hands on the shoulder of that guy and says. I feel like i can tell you anything. Just forget it after i say it.

The guy gets nervous. Umm you can tell me anything. Have i been doing bad lately?

Mc: i have fallen head over heels for ml. He is the only one who can drive me crazy. I will love him till my life ends.

The guy: ............

Lol then mc rushes to the elevator. When the door opens.
    *Ding ding ding* * 21 ppl*

Lol theres a huge crowd. :facepalm: mc is so embarrassed.

Mc: everyone. I feel like i can open up to you guys. I am deeply in love with ml. Only he can drive me crazy. I will take care of him for the rest of my life and love him with my dying breath.

Everyone: *shocked* *blushes*

Mc is super embarrassed. On his way out he sees his mom and has to tell her the same thing. Lol he cries on the inside and runs for it. Leaving his mom is utter shock.

Mc has only 2mins left. He rushes to ml who is in the bathroom. Opens and professes love again.

Ml: *vomits*
    Mc: hey, i know ita disgusting but you didnt have to vomit. :blobconfused:

Ml was eating spicy foods so his stomach was hurting so he vomited, but mc's words made him blush.

Ml was rich. Everyone always kissed up to him, but it was never sincere. This was the first time someone said something so sweet with no ulterior motive. Ml blushes.

Mc thinks Sometimes life is so heavy it takes courage to live. Lol he was so embarrassed today

6. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks ill edit my title.

Little Potato likes this.
  7. psychobee

psychobee #SilentReader#

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh it's so funny! LOL :blobjoy:

Please more spoiler! Especially their funny interactions! Thank you! :blob_grin:

8. oleti

oleti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do funny I think the system is the best

9. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia @alaskapalaman @Alegria Jones @azinine @Aanudari1997
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie @Chenqing @cas_ciel21
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi @Divyasingh1
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23 @frozenlimabeans
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14 @Gaikmeg
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan @lry93
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware @Mookyulie
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @Ozzieozz @oleti
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk @Pomee
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani @Sheri_Yui_Chan
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove @Triedtoeatfries
    @UpInTheAir @umekookii
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22
    @Zennie_613
    @324722 @2Bon2B

Leir, Queue, azinine and 3 others like this.
  10. AimieNam1003

AimieNam1003 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I
    Im sorry but whos the uke/shou/bottom and gong/top?

11. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry i honestly dont know, but i think ml is the shou/uke.

In the original novel. The original host (ml) wanted to use the mp (male protagonist) to become a Phoenix from a crow.

He would cling and cry and even pretended to be pregnant in order to have mp, but mp was didnt care and original host(ml) commited suicide? (Idk some parts said this and i tought some parts said he wondered the streets and died. Or am i getting mc and ml mixed.)

Mc thought ml was pregnant because that was what ml said.

So from this. I think ml is the shou, but idk for sure.

12. fox23

fox23 Digging Pits

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's some of the spoilers I sent to my friends through Discord, hence the messy wording/ formating

I flipped MC and ML from what the spoiler thread said
    the spoiler thread MC = ML in my spoilers
    (i'm just too used to MC being the tramigrated character and ML being the CEO.)
    MC used to be rich CEO before he transmigrated into novel.
    ML is rebirth!CEO
    ML is keeping MC officially because MC looks like his white moonlight.
    Unknown to everyone else, ML needs MC as a "battery charger".

MC is keeping ML's IQ from dropping aka losing his money and business abilities.
    Book!ML's presence makes ML's IQ drop.
    MC's like, since i transmigrated into cannon fodder, I need to squeeze out some money from ML, and then when book!MC comes back to ML, MC's gonna leave with his hard earned money from ML and spend a good life. Since he was CEO in his previous life, he's confident in his money making abilities.

ML is fun character thanks to the system mission and keeps getting frustrated with MC.
    MC can sleep at a drop of a hat.
    ML gets a mission to basically... uh... like talk MC to sleep? Lull MC into sleep? But he has to talk to MC for 10+mins before MC falls asleep. And again, MC can sleep at a drop of a hat. Yeah, ML keeps waking MC up in order to finished his mission.
    in the end, he bribes MC with money to stay awake longer before falling asleep.
    Nothing motivates MC better than money.

When ML's mom comes looking for MC, MC tells ML's mom that he will never leave ML for anything.
    ML's mom is like, wot??
    MC tells her, you are supposed to offer me 5 million to leave him according to TV dramas.
    ML's mom doesn't like the white moonlight so she tells him that if MC can keep ML from getting together with white moonlight, she will give MC 30 million dollars. If MC doesn't succeed, he will still get 10 million MC is very happy and loves ML's mom.

When ML was photographed smiling with white moonlight, MC packed up his money and valuable into a backpack and left the house. Then he ran into ML's mom blah blah blah. When ML caught up to MC, ML said: "Legs are as short as Corgi, dare to run! Still running? "

MC is described with a variety of bird names: duck, woodpecker, quail

Lol MC passes out drunk and ML's reaction is: "Wake up, MC! My task hasn't been done yet! Help!"
    Then ML describes MC with "The little quail upstairs sleeps like a drunk duck in eight treasure porridge"

ML buys MC a llama because his mission is to fulfill MC's greatest wish and drunk MC said that he wanted to be a grass hose (aka llama) in his next life. ML didn't have many clues to go off of, so llama. The mission was still considered successful, interesting.

Llama is slang for motherfucker in chinese. Anyways, MC names the horse Gu llama (Gu is ML's lastname)
    So... Gu motherfucker

You know how cute dogs and cats have their own instagram account? Imagine a weibo account for a llama.
    And it's first pic is the llama wearing this super expensive jewelry from a collaboration between the white moonlight and a luxury brand. Talk about a fuck you.

"ML felt a little cold around his neck. The little quail was obviously sharpening and preparing to kill a big one. MC looked at his own eyes like seeing little fat pig."

MC tells ML to come to bed to sleep. ML goes into bed but ends up getting pushed out of bed by the llama cause llama is looking for MC to sleep with. (Yes, the llama lives indoors.)

13. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol i liked that coax ml to sleep for 10 mins.

I thought this was so funny because. System promised mc if he can complete this mission he can give the protagonist a misfortune.

There were 3 options mc can pick. I cant remember it but i remember the first option.

1) protagonist breaks leg (including 3rd leg) OMG i lol'ed so hard here.

At first i called the ceo ml but most of the pov is from ml's prospective also the mtl summary is about the ceo. The title is about the ceo.

If the villian dont favor me, i become stupid. Thats the ceo so he must be mc.

But its so weird because the first mentioned was the transmigrater, but although the pov switches a lot. With the title and summary the ceo should be mc.

Sorry not putting anyone on the spot light, but i had in the beginning called the ceo ml and then after more reading and i had to go back and changed all the pronouns. It's a bit confusing, but is why i lable them (mc and ml) the way i did.

Dragon_Reader, Kleep, Shizun and 2 others like this.
  14. kahokyu

kahokyu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm still so confused over the character roles. If I'm understanding right:

Mc = former rich CEO who is now NPC hugging current world rich CEO (ML) thighs
    MC has system mission to charge ML's IQ points that will drop when he's near book!protag.
    To recharge points:
    MC needs to spend $$ on ML ??
    OR ML (unknowingly) needs to spend $$ on MC??
    OR MC needs to spend ML's $$ ??

15. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Ummm... You are confusing them.

The transmigrater actually doesnt have a system. Only the rebirth guy.

Both are villians.

Rebirth guy has to use the transmigrater as an IQ batterty because "Caring for Villain IQ" . The problem is the protagonist has the draining IQ halo. The protagonist drains the rebirth's IQ. In order to maintain his IQ lvl. The rebirth guy must either have physical contact (princess carry) with the transmigrater (IQ battery) or complete missions.

As far as i know the money mission was a one time event. The rebirth guy had a time limit on the transmigrater spending money. This was why the rebirth guy gave up on waiting for the transmigrater to spend money. Rebirth guy ran to help him.

The mission was for the rebirth guy to let the transmigrater spend as much money as he wants. The lvl of happiness (not money but the amount of happiness from spending money) will reflect the amount of energy(IQ energy) the rebirth guy gets.

The system always tells the rebirth guy.

" Taking care of envy (the transmigrater) is everyones responsibility." Lol

The transmigrater doesnt have a system do he doesn't have missions. The only reason he wants the rebirth guy's money is because he read thr book and he knows that the rebirth guy only loves the white moonlight. Transmigrater thinks forget money. Rebirth guy isnt gonna give him a dime and kick him out when the white moon light pops up.

The rebirth guy is a rebirth guy so he knows the true nature of the white moonlight. He dosnt love him in this life.

Ozzieozz, Victuuri, Shizun and 2 others like this.
  16. kahokyu

kahokyu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nevermind. After reading the raw summary, things make a lot more sense. Here a clearer summary:

Cannon fodder Pei Xian, due to looking like the big BOSS's green tea white moonlight, was forced by Young Master Zhou to get an abortion and become the BOSS's lover. Pei Xian would rather die then submit, and committed suicide by jumping off a building.

The business world's "great white shark", Yang Nian Jin (shou) died of illness at age 28. He transmigrated to the timid canon fodder Pei Xian, at the chaotic scene of his suicide.

Big BOSS Gu Han (gong): Come down. I want you and your baby.

Pei Xian: ▼_▼ $30 thousand, shipping included, checks not accepted.

Zhou Kai: .....

--
    Gu Han, the book's big villain BOSS, due to the protag's "IQ lowering halo", was abused for half the book, finally ending up bankrupt (and died?). Now he rebirths with a "Caring for villain IQ" system and Pei Xian is the system's battery. Gu Han needs to keep Pei Xian by his side at all times to charge the system in order to use it.

System mission: Hold Xian Xian's hands =System energy +1

System mission: Praise Xian Xian, Say Xian Xian is beautiful = system energy +1

System mission: Spoil Xian Xian, Spend money on Xian Xian = system energy +2

System mission: Make Xian Xian shy, coyly say "annoying" (basically acting coy and going "you meanie")= system energy +2

System mission: Make Xian Xian feel good!!! =system energy +10

Gu Han: Who am I? Where am I? What am I doing?

--
    Green tea white moonlight comes knocking on the door: Substitute scram, I've thought things through and returned!

Pei Xian pulls out calculator: Hello, please wait a minute, 9 supercars, 2 listed companies, 3 mansions worth over $100mil, all have been transferred to my name. This bankrupt goods (aka ML lol) I'll return to you.
    Gu Han lifted up this scheming boy, ruthlessly turned around and went upstairs.
    From upstairs came the sound of the bed breaking....
    --

Expressionless beautiful youngster • (放飞自我 I dunno how to translate this phrase, best I come up with is) behaving without a care • industry conscience • pickup truck little sweet shou
    X
    System is forcing me to date • headache and weary heart • rabid husky dog gong

Last edited: Dec 28, 2019
  17. fox23

fox23 Digging Pits

Reading List:
    Link
    MC's going to meet an online friend
    ML wants to spy in on the meeting to ensure MC's safety

ML sure is making a ruckus in his pikachu costume
    stole another costumer's balloons to better blend into the mall
    the other pokemons are not happy
    they wanna fight ML
    MC doesn't realize it's ML so he just thinks it's fun to watch a pokemon fight

MC made a lunch for ML after the whole pikachu fiasco. (He thinks ML has a fetish for pikachu.) So...
    This is how the boxed lunch was described (mtl):
    "round lunch box, white rice was used as a base, surrounded by colorful vegetables and fruits as a pattern. Quiche, seaweed, carrot, and a little sauce made two pikachus alive. One lay on his face On the ground, the lightning-shaped tail was raised high, exposing the ass and the chrysanthemum painted with a cross. The other two claws rested on the buttocks lying on the stomach, shouting from the sky, spreading the short legs, revealing the big screw carved by the carrot ... mainly there was a monologue written in sauce. Awesome yo pika! Standing up said: So cool pika!"

18. fox23

fox23 Digging Pits

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2019
    Kleep and soie_yoie like this.
  19. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait wait, i'm confused @soie_yoie
    Why is ML will be penniless when he falls in love?
    So, there system is with the transmigrated MC and ML? Or only MC?

20. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Its too confusing to use mc and ml here. At first i thought the transmigrater was mc, but the more i read and plus the summary. The transmigrater seems to be ml. I had to change all my mc/ml lables. Then someone added more spoilers but seemed to make the same mistakes at me.

So for this reason. Im just gonna call them by name. It just helps lessen the confusion.

The pov is interchangeable between both characters so it makes them both seem like mc's but according to the title. The mc should be Gu.

Gu Han: is the mc. He is a villian rebirth. He is the one with the system called "Caring for Villain IQ" Pei Xian is Gu Hans IQ batteries. Gu has to complete several missions for the systems mostly regarding Pei to maintain his IQ lvl. The protagonist in this story has a IQ draining halo. (You know when the villian always do stupid stuff and get caught? Its attributed to the IQ draining halo)

Shang Hai: is a transmigrater. He transmigrated into a body of a small villian, Pei Xian, in a novel. Shang does not have a system. He entered into a deal with Gu because Gu is rich, but shang knows the story. Shang knows that Gu is only using him as a replacement for gu's true love. When Gu's love appears, Gu will no longer favor Shang and leave him penniless because Gu will kick shang out for the true love. So shang wants to save up many so he can live well after he gets kicked out. In shangs past life he was a rich business man but in this life he's a poor man. So he wants to milk Gu for money then run and live a good life

What shang doesnt know is that Gu is reborn and he knows the true nature of his lover so Gu doesnt love the lover anymore.

LUCKYRADHI, wildthorn and Kleep like this.