Spoiler Beatrice

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Aug 11, 2019.

1. marizz

marizz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Leo guy is a downright evil b*stard
    He better not get some lame redemption story and become a 'friend' or even worse, a 2nd male lead
    Asking for spoilers if he does turn out to be an antagonist and (hopefully) has an ugly/bloody ending. The dude just hits my nerves to the extreme for some reason

2. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like Korea has licensed the webtoon I can't even see free chapters for it in kakaopage

3. .littleshit

.littleshit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. highsky44

highsky44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here the raws of the webtoon in spanish. There are 30 chapters up right now, the same as the korean one.
    https://tmofans.com/library/manhwa/44929/beatrice

Instead for spoilers about the novel
    it really gets interesting from volume 3 and Alexander is so romantic once he falls in love with Chloe. He decides to give up all just for her and they run away together once they profess their love for each other soooo good:love::love::love::love:
    I really hope someone give this novel a chance:cry: it has 5 volumes but it's so damn good.

Emma626, Marie_0720, Opps and 35 others like this.
  5. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to the kingdom?

AnnHime and earp like this.
  6. highsky44

Reading List:
    Link
    They stay away like for 3 months, during which they are so lovely dovely with Alexander (Beatrice calls him Allen because that's the name his mother wanted to give him but his father didn't like it and gave him his present name), declaring every time how much he loves her..... OMG he's so precious!! i really didn't like him in the webtoon but now i can't wait the webtoon to show us a very different side of Alexander and of course their spicy moments. Anyway, i just reached the middle of volume 4, where Chloe feels guity for letting him give up everything for her and feeling miserable for not being able to give anything to him instead, like a child ( she thinks she's infertile). But Alexander tells her that she had brought so much happiness in his life and can't live without her, and it does't matter if she can't bear him a child.:love::love:. I read some spoilers that said they will actually return and that Alexander will decide to avenge all the wronging she had to undure especially due to Chloe's ex husband Gilbert.

7. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all these spoilers and if you udont mind me asking whats with his other? Whyd she try to kill him? Does the kingdom get better in terms of "human rights"? And what happens to that red haired rapist dude?

8. highsky44

Reading List:
    Link
    It's all Duncan's fault (Alexander's father),in the third volume Alexander received his mother's diary, which explained what's really happened between Duncan and her. At the beginning, his mother actually loved Duncan very much and was happy to be lucky enough to get married t him (Duncan was very popular with women too), but Duncan saw her much like a conveniance marriage and was cold with her by letting stay alone even during their honeymoon and staying away most of the time. Nonetheless,Sophia didn't lost hope and she thought that a child would bring them closer.She wanted to have a lot of children but Duncan wanted only one, a son for succession. But at that time Sophie actually was pregnant with a girl (yeah Alexander had an older sister ), and she paid the doctor to hide the gender to Duncan in order to not disappoint him. She thought that giving him the son he wanted would make him pay more attention to her and actually he did and would eat with her. She was happy until the baby was born. She didn't get the chance to hold or see her child since was uncoscious for 3 days, and when eventually she woke up, she learned that Duncan ahd killed their baby. For this reason, she became distressed and hateful with Duncan. A year later, Sophie became pregnant again with Alexander this time, but she didn't want this child because she didn't want to give Duncan the son he wanted.So she kept on praying for the child to not be born. But when she saw her son and how lovely he was ,she couldn't kill him instead she swore to protect her child this time. But slowly as Alexander grow up, he was loooking like more Duncan so she started to resent Alexander. In her mind she started to think that Alexander was not her child and that Duncan has taken away again her baby boy. During birth she wanted to name her son Allen but at the end Duncan named him Alexander, so she thought Allen and Alexander were two different people. Sophie kept saying how much she wanted to find Lena ( her baby daughter) and Allen. The day then she tried to kill Alexander and was push out of the window, she was not in her right mind and thought Alexander was not Allen. That's what happened and Alexander after reading her diary was hapy to know his mother actually loved him, and this made also him confess to Chloe:love::love:.

About the fact if it gets better in terms of justice in the kingdom, i actually don't know..... i've not still finished the novel and i'm actually using MTL to read it so i can't give you a lot of information about that, sorry...... but i think the fact that they lived a certain amount of period as a commoner especially Alexander made him realize the inequality in the kingdom about taxes i think ( take my words with a pinch of salt in this matter) overall, the novel seems to focus more about the growing romance in the first volumes.

He ends up with Alexander's fiancè, that was a surprise:eek::eek: i actually wanted him dead, but later on in the fouth volumes he met again Alexander and once he saw Chloe he immediately knew she was princess Beatrice and felt very remorsefu. When Alexander discovered he wanted to brand her, I actually thought he wanted to kil him:X3:

i think she's actually alive and i think to know who she is, but for now this is my supposition

9. TsukiSetsu

TsukiSetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the MC and ML eventually have children? How does ML feel about it?

Tomifudge, Kael97 and RBJ like this.
  10. earp

earp villainess trash reader ;)

Reading List:
    Link
    oh my that red hair douchebag spoiler is really a surpriseeee. :eek::eek::eek:

11. highsky44

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, they have twins !!! a girl who has brown eyes and a boy with blue eyes like Alexander. At first, the ML was so happy about her pregnancy especially his father, who really became close to Chloe, but then when the doctor told him that giving birth to twins would be dangerous and that most of time the mother dies, he was really devastated and didn't want the children to be born because he didn't want to lose Chloe. But the MC told him that she wouldn't die and in fact she still alive with two lovely twins:love::love:.

Besides, it seems like Duncan it's taking over their role as the twins parents hahahaha he's always by their side:LOL::LOL:

Duncan asked if she wished something he would give to her and Chloe told him that the only thing she wanted was that slavery was abolished, He promised he would fulfill her dream before he dies.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2019
  12. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @highsky44 thank you so much!! For the spoiler. May i ask when did ML find out that MC is the princess that he captured? And how did he react to that?

Alniyat, Tiffanyvu00 and RBJ like this.
  13. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait. Ducnan was forgiven? Consequences dont exist in this world huh

Last edited: Dec 28, 2019
  14. Himemiya

Himemiya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Did you finish it already? I've read somewhere there's kidnapping (?) happening on book 5 or is that wrong info? (??)

And aww. Good for ML's father. He was misunderstood but it's his fault for doing the things he does. Also - I've always felt that the art for the ML in the webtoon was too standoffish compared to the novel's original art (those freebie illustration that came with it) that he seemed too much in the webtoon whereas he seemed more mild looking in the novel.

Yerunidian likes this.
  15. LunaLu

LunaLu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    my-my! When he will figure out that she is the princess? God damn it! I want to ream it baaaadly!!!

16. Corunee

Corunee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Entonces ML es como un abrazo Taran. :blobReach:

17. highsky44

Reading List:
    Link
    I need to re-read that part again but i think it was Evan who tolf him and once he found out the truth, he felt very guilty for what he have done to her, but he didn't tell her that he did know that she was princess Beatrice, even when he confessed to her his love. He decided to wait until she told him herself but when Alexander discovered that she had a marriage proposal from Trigger ( he's gay and wants to marry her to improve her status and also to hide his sexual orientation) and had trust him with her secret, he got angry and told her, he knew her identity. At that point, they had an argument leading Chloe to confess that she also love him and after that, they run away like Romeo and Juliet. Anyway, Alexander did redeem himself, in fact he asked Chloe sorry many times during the story.

After the long horse ride, they found a cabin
    they make love:love::love::love:, this part is so good and romantic. it's not like Lucia and the scene isn't explicit but the atmosphere, the embarassment ( especially from Chloe:X3::X3: ) and the words exchanged between the two of them, it's simple superb.

Duncan thinks that his son is gay and that Chloe is a guy:D:D:D.

Yeah, Duncan was forgiven but at first Alexander didn't want him to ever approach Chloe because he was worried that he could harm her. His father actually felt very guilty for all his sins , in fact in the end he became very religious and wanted to built many temples in the kingdom. When Chloe was giving birth he prayed throughout the process and Alexander joined him, even if he didn't believe in these things, because he was very scared to lose Chloe.

Besides, Alexander and Chloe became emperor and Empress of the kingdom and actually changed the world for the better: slavery was abolished and also race discrimination and there was more gender equality. Instead Chloe improved the general public health and the death rate decresed.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2019
  18. highsky44

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, i've finished it but need to reread it again because i'm using MTL so some things are not really understandable and because it's so good :love::love:. Anyway in total there are five volumes+ side stories that i've not still read since they are only available in kakaopage:cry:.

yes there's some kidnapping going on but on volume 4 and that part was veryyy sad.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2019
    paobear, L.M.L, AnnHime and 13 others like this.
  19. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @highsky44 ohhh! Thank you so much. I really want manhwa to catch up to that part soon really wanna see their lovey dovey

20. LunaLu

LunaLu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow! By chance did anyone pick the novel for translation?