Resolved (BL) Quick wear with a fake young master x real young master arc?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by maripants, Dec 28, 2019.

1. maripants

maripants Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the raws for this novel a couple months ago, so I don’t remember all the details clearly. It was a quick transmigration novel where MC and ML were married to each other, but it was a nominal/arranged marriage. ML was secretly in love with MC but he had previously done something to made MC hate him/distrust his intentions. Later on ML got into an accident of some sorts and fell into a coma, and MC started world hopping. It wasn’t revealed that MC was married till near the end of the first arc (I think?).

The novel had about six arcs. I don’t remember all the arcs but the third or fourth arc was one where MC was a fake rich young master cannon fodder and ML was the real one switched at birth. The original host’s mother had switched them, and OH father was a driver for ML’s birth family. Original host felt inferior to ML who was actually a white lotus. He was jealous because even his childhood friend preffered ML and his father who was cold to MC despite original host being his “son” praised ML, so he targetted ML and eventually died. Meanwhile, the mother who started everything got off scot free and was well-taken care of by ML after retaking his rightful place.

I think the original host’s wish was to make everyone regret the way they treated him? Or maybe he had to lower the hate value of ML? I forget the mission objective.

When MC first arrived it had been just after the original host’s crush/childhood friend cut off relations due to MC targetting ML. MC decided to meet up with ML in a cafe. ML thought MC was coming to stir up trouble again, but MC decided to tear face essentially. He revealed that the “real reason” he hated ML was bc he knew ML was faking all his feelings. He just acted the way he did bc it got him what he wanted, and he didn’t even love his “family”, he only treated his sister like a pet.

ML was impressed that MC had actually noticed that he had been faking everything. He thought MC was an idiot, but actually MC had been the only person to see the real him.

I forgot how things developed from there, but MC decided to seduce ML, which ML was resistant to at first. Eventually he lost, and they became friends with benefits. MC wouldn’t let ML go all the way because he was saving his first time for someone special. ML was okay with that at first but as he started to like MC he becomes more and more irritated.

ML eventually found out that he was switched at birth but he didn’t care. He was doing bussiness on his own. However, he knew “MC” was terrified of losing his identity as a rich young master and used it as blackmail material to force MC to be/live with him. Eventually MC started “falling” for ML too.

There’s some blanks after that, but eventually ML’s real identity as the young master was revealed (which MC planned for). I believe it was because ML was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and original host’s mother went to MC’s fake father and revealed everything so he could pay for ML’s treatments. At this point MC and ML were together together, but MC pretended that he was leaving ML for some other guy. ML was furious and kicked MC out of his hospital room. The truth was that MC struck a deal with his fake father (who was kind of heartless, which is where ML inhereted his indiference from) to commit suicide so that he could donate his organs to ML.

When ML woke up after surgery he hadn’t seen MC for months, but he planned to chase after MC even if MC didn’t love him anymore. He found out that MC died for his sake (by getting into a car accident) sometime after when the last letter MC wrote was delivered to him. He was heartbroken bc he realized how bad MC’s low self-esteem was. Worse, he was right. Everyone let MC die bc they favored ML. No one except ML loved MC enough to save him. MC asked him to forgive everyone but ML couldn’t.

I forget the ending of this arc. It’s been a while.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2019
  2. LavenderBlizzard

LavenderBlizzard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It sounds familiar :hmm:
    But, sorry. I also forgot the title hehe.

3. IceCreamSandwich

IceCreamSandwich Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds interesting! I will be waiting for the title :blobpopcorn_cool:

4. Kitsune14

Kitsune14 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Following

5. Aaliya3321

Aaliya3321 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i also want to know...sounds super interesting

chr01501 and NamGi like this.
  6. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    sounds very sue
    and something I may cry over

NamGi likes this.
  7. NamGi

NamGi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn I thought the title would already be here, the plot is so interesting that I thought it would be somewhat popular here.....

8. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Zhen_Qing
    Was there a spoiler thread for this novel?

9. RedSmith

RedSmith Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After the Cannon Fodder’s Rebirth (炮灰重生后[快穿])?

10. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds interesting, but I don't remember reading it.
    Calling the helpline: @alexfilia

alexfilia likes this.
  11. maripants

maripants Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s the one! Thank you I’ve been searching for it on baidu for the last 4 hours T^T

Oof turns out the original host’s wish was for someone to love him. Sadder than I thought... ;-;