Spoiler The Duchess's 50 Tea Recipes

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Chizuru, Jul 19, 2019.

Tags:
  1. mikeyla

mikeyla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for being late i had to reread the webtoon to remember it again, theres a lot of spoilers so read at your own risk
    so chloe had a lot of problems with the maids and the first type is
    1. Maids who hated her/made fun of her because shes incompetent of being a duchess. Og duchess has never done her job as a duchess and ppl saw her as a pathetic person who was easy to made fun of

2. Friends of the maid who got accused by the of duchess of doing sth she didnt do. So a problem happened in the kitchen and the og duchess was asked about the person who made the problem and the og duchess responded and accused an innocent maid of doing it so this maid and her friends lost the respect they have for her for being the duchess and started hating her but never really talked bad about her outside of their circle i think (and if im correct i think the duchess made the problem not a maid)

3. So THE maid that the person who summed up this novel is talking about is the head maid.
    So the head maid was actually a count’s daughter they lived outside the capital and once they moved to the capital the head maid started getting bullied by ppl of her age for getting born outside of the capital. However just after the head maid’s family, chloe’s family also moved to the capital and now the attention became on chloe, they kids started bullying her and the most aggressive one was the head maid because she “didnt want to be at the bottom anymore” so she blended in with the ppl who bullied her and are bullying chloe. However her feelings of hatred and malice became stronger when chloe became the duchess. She started disrespecting her and controlled and forced the other maids to bully her/make fun of her as well. However when the mc became the duchess she herself changed, the moment she knew that shes a duchess and is supposed to be in control of everything. She started to make up for the things that og duchess has done and the maids started liking her. Since she became a strong person who does not allow disrespect and calls out the ppl who disrespected her the head maid started coming up with a new way to harm the duchess. So first she told her ladies in waiting (?) (who wanted to make up for the times they disrespected the duchess) that nearby the castle theres a beautiful lake, however that lake was actually a swamp and the whole environment is disgusting, and a dangerous frog lives there, if it bites you you’ll get fever and die from it later on. when she was on her way she got stopped by the knights and they asked where shes going, she told them and they told her about it and warned her that the location of the lake is in the nothern(?) forest where it filled with dangerous creatures that could kill a person in few seconds. The next obvious thing she has done is giving the duchess the wrong dress that made her look ugly jdjdjdkd. It was too obvious so that they had to confine her and question her however the maids started coming in saying that the head maid is the one who advised us and told us to go to that lake and that she’s bullying other and talking bad about the duchess. The duchess could overlook what she has done with the dress but since it became obvious that this is an attempted murder she asked her husband to take care of it and the head maid was sent to the royal court. She got punished by hanging for attempting to murder and harm the duchess.

2. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Oohhhh~~ that's smooth. Thanks for the answer. At least the problem solved quickly.

Rania want to QT and lazynoodles like this.
  3. mikeyla

Reading List:
    Link
    Youre welcome! After that nothing has happened just normal development in her environment. She makes business, meets emperor, relationship w husband develops. Nothing much, its just a lighthearted webtoon

girrlit and I your Father like this.
  4. andreeanicki

andreeanicki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the webcomic some silver haired chick appeared and she told the mc something that made her distance herlelf from the ml and then she told him she will never be fond of him and the poor guy looked devastated. Do you remeber what that is all about and if it lasts long? I saw in some of the raws that the ml seemed to have had a twisted past.

5. Corunee

Corunee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the comment goes with spoiler
    :blobpopcorn_cool:
    I just read it and she remembers that she heard something like "he always sent me flowers". Could it be that the person who said that was his "lover"... Poor mc.

And with that in mind, mc says he understands their marriage. There is no love in this married couple. All this she thinks.
    So mc says face to face to ml

MC:"Don't worry, I will never love you:blob_coffee:"
    ML: ... :blobsleepless:

She says it with a very happy face thinking that their feelings are the same with this marriage... is only in name. And it is, isn't it?

I thinks it makes me sad becouse ML has chosen such a bad lover. This lover discloses his actions to the wife just to humiliate her with the whole high society. Come on, find one that has a minimum brain :facepalm:

I repeat, :cookie:
    if it is true, it is the lover. But that seems.

6. mikeyla

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay so the silver haired chick is called ariana i think. So like many other women ariana had her eyes on the duke and was disappointed to know that he got married to chloe. So at a ball while the duke and duchess were walking somewhere they overheard two women, ariana and another women, talking nonsense about the duchess. They said how shes pathetic and unloved by her husband and that she deserves not being loved by him for being “so pathetic”. Duke stops them and says talking sh*t about my wife is talking sh*t about me so be careful. (That crazy silver hair witch said in a small while the duke and duchess were walking away “looking at me with those eyes, alph” like bitch living in a dream laND DJKDKSKD). So chloe and ariana met again at a tea party and ariana started talking shit to her again. She said “ive heard the rumors duchess are you fine?” And the duchess remained calm and said “yea”. However ariana started lying and saying “me and the duke were once together, hes so sweet and nice” and whatsoever. Chloe noticed how ariana has been disrespecting her and that no one is saying sth when they should stop ariana from further disrespecting a duchess so she decided to fuck her up herself djdjdj(She knows they want to see her cry so they can start rumors again whatsoever). Chloe was like “oh yea? me and the duke spend a lot of time tgt drinking tea and eating snacks” ariana answered w “we spent a lot of time eating sweets as well” and chloe was like “youre lying now, the duke hate sweets and never ate them”. After this everyone started saying how they havent heard of a rumor about ariana and the duke so they knew she was lying and that how the silver haired bitch got KOed.

As for why she started acting cold towards him is because while overhearing them at the ball she remembered how the duke never really love anyone but they became on good terms again fast so its fine.

As for his past, his nanny visited them and opened up to chloe about the duke’s past. his father was fcked up, he treated his son very badly and abused him. I can reread to go into details if you want?

Shey_04, mharumi, Leilacus and 8 others like this.
  7. mikeyla

Reading List:
    Link
    Its not his lover, please dont spread a spoiler that youre unsure of, she was simply saying that to provoke chloe and see her cry lol

Mikka_chan and mirrioulle like this.
  8. Corunee

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler. ❤️❤️❤️
    It's just my crazy mind flies
    :blobpopcorn_two::blobpopcorn_two:

mikeyla likes this.
  9. Corunee

Reading List:
    Link
    Now I understand and I can relax without the story entering a love triangle

Thanx so much :blobpats:

Im_not_a-biatchyyy and mikeyla like this.
  10. mikeyla

Reading List:
    Link
    Youre welcome <3

and please next time do clarify that this is your own assumption and not a spoiler! It could cause distrust between the person whos providing info and whos receiving it!

Just for clarification again: chloe herself said that ariana is lying despite it being rude to straightforwardly say someone is lying and the ladies also said they have not heard of a rumor about ariana and the duke so it’s clarified that he didnt have her (possibly anyone else as well) as a lover!

Leilacus and CottonKey like this.
  11. mikeyla

Reading List:
    Link
    Youre welcome <<333 love interest always get eliminated pretty fast (in one chapter lol) and so far only the prince stayed for few chapters BDJJD but the duke and the duchess got rid of him lol

12. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    It makes me hate people more because the environment created these monsters. You would assume the head maid would empathy with the duchess but no she doubles down on being dumb and keeps doubling down. Fiction I know but having to deal with people on a daily basic I see this in so many people and it sucks. These people have no empathy for others and makes me mad.

Ty for spoilers.

13. mikeyla

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk why the head maid is so sick like this :// and i understand its frustrating and at the same time sad cuz ppl like this exist in our world. And youre welcome <<33

14. andreeanicki

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I'm glad it doesn't last cause I am really in the mood for a comic with a simple and sweet plot, tired of the drama, betrayed and revenge genre. I dropped about 10 comics because of all the drama.

Villainess_lovers likes this.
  15. andreeanicki

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the reply, I'm glad the coldness doesn't last since I really miss a comic plot without fighting between the couple, there aren't many stories out there where the mc and ml trust and stand by each other throughout the story.

Villainess_lovers and mikeyla like this.
  16. mikeyla

Reading List:
    Link
    Youre welcome <<33

and yes! When the prince was interested in the duchess, chloe made sure to make him understand that shes not interested, the duke came then and stood by her side. I really love them, they protect each other no matter where they are and never allow anyone to taint their reputation

17. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably was written to hook readers in that there's a antagonist at less and yeah it is sad.

Same, I've been on the prowl for sweet romance or comedy novels for months now.

Got tired of the drama stories with revenge on each other.

If you're okay with some recs. I recommend lucia and reborn as your love rivals wife. Both have mild or almost no drama. Both are pretty dang sweet.

Free Ocean, Mikka_chan and mikeyla like this.
  18. andreeanicki

Reading List:
    Link
    Awww thank you. I have finished reading the lucia novel and I'm just waiting for Damian to appear in the webcomic. Omg hes gonna be so adorable. Yeah I get u its getting on my nerves with the whole revenge, misunderstandings, love rivals that try to separate the main couple.

Free Ocean and Skychild like this.
  19. andreeanicki

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont get what goes in the head of those people, shes married and this is an era where divorce ruins the woman's reputation yet that annoying prince is going for her. I mean, grow up

Villainess_lovers and mikeyla like this.
  20. mikeyla

Reading List:
    Link
    Im just assuming here but i think he isnt actually interested in her and just wanted her attention jdjdjd he said some manipulative stuff like “you used to love me right? So why are you like this now” and i think he says it in a way that indicates that hes just a playboy lol