Recommendations Novel with Evil Beastkin or Dwarves

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by CosmicInsomniac, Dec 29, 2019.

1. CosmicInsomniac

CosmicInsomniac Well-Known Cultist

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there any novels with Evil Beastkin or Dwarves? In most Japanese novels that I've read, the race that's evil is usually, Humans (Usually just 1 kingdom or the Church), Demons, Gods, or some secret organization, I honestly can't think of a single instance where a beastkin or Dwarf has been evil and not had some kind of redemption. Plenty of Evil Humans, Elves, Demons, Mermaids, Faries, and other fantasy races come to mind, but I haven't seen a single Evil Beastkin or Dwarf. As long as they're evil enough to murder someone (Mugging someone to get money for food is illegal, but not evil), and they're not just a grunt to the real evil guy, then it's fair game.

2. DragonMage18

DragonMage18 Outcast

Reading List:
    Link
    Black Summoner (dwarf working behind the scenes, helping to start a war, have only read the manga and i don't know if there is any reason for this or not. But thus is the closest and only thing i can think of right now, fitting your criteria)

CosmicInsomniac likes this.
  3. samjack

samjack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I'm not mistaken in the name of the novel
    Dungeon Seeker have
    :blobReach:Cannibal elves...
    I'm not sure about the dwarves. But if we're talking about this novel, they're probably evil too.

4. OverlordPotato

OverlordPotato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Humans, Demons and Gods can be evil, but it's hard to find any Beast-girl trope as evil in JP novels. Their love for their catgirls runs strong. :blobthinkingsmirk: