Question REVEREND INSANTIY relevance of fang zheng

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by dweenator, Dec 30, 2019.

1. dweenator

dweenator Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm in the beginning arc of the three king's inheritance while simultaneously another inheritance is going on in the central continent and to be honest with you all. I just don't give a fuck about his brother.

I already read things in the wiki just to have a broad picture of where the novel is going, would i lose out in anyway if i just skip all these unnecessary parts of fang zheng;s journey? does it even matter at all?

Can't stand reading about his shitty entitlement feelings. On this note, i also wish that daughter of divine investigator should just choke and die. I read about her coming to shang city and claiming that her father died and the murderer is fang yuan, even the idiot fang zheng blames his brother for the clan's demise. Blatantly ignoring the huge elephant in the room, 3 rank 5 just battled over the area. How come all of the blame fell upon a puny rank 3 fang yuan?

And i understand fang zheng, he's always been a little self entitled bitch but still, you can't just blatantly ignore the rank 5s battling over your home. Also that little bitch tie, like seriously, you're smart, you're from a wealthy clan, a powerful clan, an investigative clan at that, a simple information gathering and from conjectures from battle scenes and the evidences like the message crane to her father about the blood sea inheritance/calamity and how his rank 5 father dies. Logical conclusion would tell you that a rank 5 can only be killed by another rank 5. How dafuq does fang yuan the main culprit in all of this?

I feel like this one is a major oversight of the author just to move the plot. A reason for these two bitches to hate the mc for later plot developments.

Anyways, just turned this into a rant. But back to my question, would i lose out on anything if i just skip past these parts about fang zheng's life in the immortal crane sect?

P.S. I'm pretty sure there was something else i wanted to mention here but i forgot what it was so ill just leave it here and edit it later once i remember.

Zizo likes this.
  2. SafadON

SafadON Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, fang zheng isn't important at all. Sometimes i think hes just someone to be slapped.

3. dweenator

Reading List:
    Link
    I really cant stand how the author sets him up. It's like he doesnt change, everytime he goes through any relevant character development he reverts back to his entitled little bitch ways of getting smug from praises and getting horny over women.

I cringed so hard at the fairy rescue scene and now i have to read through him fighting over this lady from a potential suitor of the lady, atleast thats how it is set up from the introduction. I just stopped reading right now and am just browsing youtube.

Cant stand the little shit tbh.

Zizo likes this.
  4. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the stuff featuring Fang Zheng is only like a chapter or two lol? But sure you can skip if you want.

5. dweenator

Reading List:
    Link
    Just decided to skim the parts about fang zheng.

After venting, it isn't so bad afterall. And i think i get why the author suddenly added bits of fang zheng's experiences in middle continent.

It is to show the contrast of both brothers' experiences.

Atleast in this chapter its all about how important a reputation is.

Fang yuan and bai are going around killing people to have a fearsome reputation thus saving them from getting troubled/challenged by ants.

Meanwhile, fang zheng is also battling his competitors to set up his own reputation.

I just wish that the author would atleast give fang zheng this little bitch a good chance at character development. It feels like fang zheng's whole existence is to show contrast to fang yuan thus fang zheng will always be a little bitch one way or another.

6. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Fang Zheng is very relevant.
    If you dont enjoy his stories then you are missing a big chunk of the plot
    It is a perfect contrast of how the story would have gone if this was your average xianxia story
    Fang Zheng would have been the protagonist

7. kennykdogg

kennykdogg Sage of 7 sins

Reading List:
    Link
    That probably why the OP is so mad. They idolize the Mc and the love interest too much. Seeing them not doing good or acting not to the normal script does something to them mentally.

8. samjack

samjack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_grin: I remember those parts and the contrast between them was very funny. Fang Zheng really looks like a typical protagonist. Talented, picking girls around, When a disaster is going to happen, a grandfather comes to rescue him.

Actually, if you think he's so lucky. You can look at him as a protected chess piece until it's time to use it

9. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha

10. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link

Very very relevant...

I've read the MTL upto the latest one, so trust me.

11. phucanhcr02

phucanhcr02 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude.
    I know it's kinda annoying at first but latter on you will love his chapters. *Giggle in madness*
    HE GOT RAPED BY A HAIRY MAN. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

12. GDLiZy

GDLiZy Wise Deepsea Mermaid

Reading List:
    Link
    He is relevant to the plot but it's really deep into the story, so you can kinda skip it but will be missing things when the thicc plot kicked in.

Astaroth and Wujigege like this.
  13. expertsource10

expertsource10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My fantasy theory is that Fang Zheng is necessary for Fang Yuan to reach true immortality.
    We learned from infinite and his 1 million years of research about immortality that your dao protector must give you that specific gu.
    For example, it could be turn out that a twin brother is necessary to reach rank10 or something else.
    Why? Because it's chapter 2335 and Fang Zheng is still alive and against/opposite to Fang Yuan.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2020
  14. Lord_Gardoss

Lord_Gardoss Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well no. I know it's pretty boring but Fang zheng play many important roles in f*cking his elder brother. I have read all 6 volumes of reverend insanity so I can say fang zheng is also an important character

15. Lord_Gardoss

Reading List:
    Link
    I also thought the same but that bitch goes for like .....hmmm.....i don't know what to say but he is an important bitch

16. Lord_Gardoss

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA