Question The Earth Is Online

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by AnnyC88, Dec 30, 2019.

1. AnnyC88

AnnyC88 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In chapter 35 of the novel The Earth is Online, it was showed that whatever Tang Mo takes from the little fatty, he couldn't acquire little fatty's ability, and he was very frustrated about it. But next day when he fought with Speed, he already had Fatty's power. When did he get that ability? I read chapter 35 two times, still couldn't get it.

2. TokioftheBel

TokioftheBel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I went back to reread the chapter, but I also don't understand how. I don't think he has gained the ability because they don't mention about it. Sorry I couldn't help

3. Koumika

Koumika Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I'm not remember it wrong, it's because Tang Mo touched something that the Fatty hold before, or something the Fatty possess. It's have something to do with that. There will be explanation in the future chapter.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2019
    AnnyC88 likes this.
  4. frozenlimabeans

frozenlimabeans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he got the ability when fatty gave him a map to go towards the school and to leave a note for Shan to find. That is the only reasonable time where he could have gotten the ability.

I think Momo's ability should relate to the amount of emotion that his 'victim' puts into an object and how strong they are. Fatty, since he is kinda powerful, his ability cant be really given with simple items. But, he placed a large importance on the map, thus it had value to both tang mo and fatty. I can give a few more examples, but they're ahead of chapter 35, I can give them if you want. One example I CAN give is the man that had the flashlight and gave it Tang Mo. He REALLY wanted to get rid of it and gave it to him.

AnnyC88 likes this.
  5. rainbowturtle

rainbowturtle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not the fatty's ability. The enemy thought it was the fatty's ability because it's similar but it is actually an ability that Tang Mo gained in Chapter 25.

frozenlimabeans likes this.
  6. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Plot armor + Ass pull, what else? I bet the author forgot about it and just made an explanation when he realized he fvcked up like it's all planned.

AnnyC88 likes this.
  7. AnnyC88

AnnyC88 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My guess was same, that the map triggered it, but wanted to confirm whether I'm missing anything.

8. rainbowturtle

rainbowturtle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You should read my above comment

9. AnnyC88

AnnyC88 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh, I missed it, I'll go through it, thank you!!