Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL, really? It's not afraid to fight BunJi? :blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl: Hahahaha, I see what BunJi did there :blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

Oh yeah, I was browsing on Aliexpress and saw the same figures/Standees on my end, but I didn't end up getting it, instead I got myself two MDZS Bags lolll :aww::aww::aww::blobrofl::blobrofl:

Thank you!:aww::aww::bloblove::bloblove:

Yeah, really, too bad, but then again, from his perspectives I can see why he would. lol

I still think that JC truly changed at the end:cookie:, it's like the beginning to him being a better character than he once was, so he's not irredeemable to me, despite I honestly, didn't like him in the novel and donghua for what's been discussed previously :blobunamused::blobunamused: But the Jiang Cheng in the live-action was done better for me at least.

Anyways, check this meme out, I couldn't stop laughing lollll :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I am not going to like that at the beginning I thought this was some Jiang Cheng x Wei Ying shipper :facepalm::facepalm: but then in the end, I realized it wasn't so I couldn't stop laughing loll :blobrofl::blobrofl:

In the end it did, that's why he could he no longer hate Wei Ying, and I have to be honest that I did like how Jiang Cheng got annoyed at what Jin GuangYao said about Wei Ying is destined to be short lived (die early) :blobexpressionless:, that showed me a change of attitude he has for Wei Ying, because if it was before (the whole truth was revealed), he wouldn't say anything as of speaking up for Wei Ying like that. So it was nice to see (for me at least).

Loll :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

Yup Yup :bloblove::bloblove: The Novel and Audio Drama Lan Zhan really show how much he didn't want to lose Wei Ying again, or leave him after Wei Ying comes back so :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:

I think it was said there's a very good reason why he kept his goatee or something lol. But as I was watching the Live-Action again, it was revealed that Lan Qiren and Wei Ying's mother were once classmates and 'friends', so I'm wondering.... if they were once friends, why did Lan Qiren dislike Wei Ying so much for the fact that he reminds him of his mother :hmm::hmm:

But yes, Lan Qiren without his goatee is good looking hahaha :blobrofl::blobrofl:

He certainly would need a heir, well, I haven't checked out her fanfic since I'm not a fan of Jiang Cheng xD, but the concept is interesting I guess, I still ship Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng though :blobcheeky::blobcheeky: (My Crackship anyway)

Yeah, and Wei Ying's money pouch and the Peony Flower Bookmark (that Wei Ying once had), and now he have Wei Ying too :bloblove::bloblove: But I do love Lan Zhan's yearning for Wei Ying when he was gone, it shows how much he really cherishes anything that reminded him of Wei Ying :bloblove::bloblove:

Oh nooo :blobconfounded: So the main episodes of the Audio Drama didn't work for you?

Yay :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty: So what did you think of the overall movie? It's interesting right? The beginning was scary though... :blobtired: I wish it showed JingYi and the other disciples as well, since it feels like the main focus was Wen Ning and Shizhui. What did you think of the Wen Ning in this movie? He seems so matured now.. I kinda miss the old Wen Ning though (haha).

I also wonder how he got the script too? That's not really explained I think.

And I love the part when it shows Wei Ying (even when it's just the back of him). Watching this movie makes me miss the live action so much :blobsob::blobsob:

And on a good note, they are showing the 'special edition' now, with some added scenes which was cut from the original live-action that was aired. I spotted some difference and they're quite good, especially the Lan Zhan drunk scene XDD:blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:

Last edited: Dec 27, 2019
    setsuna3025 likes this.
  2. fangirl79

fangirl79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 27 is done... *pops the champagne!*

:blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:
    Sexy times with Wangxian
    https://archiveofourown.org/works/20963498/

I really find the extra seconds in the Special Edition to be very precious. Just that little longer lingering gaze, speaks volumes for Wangxian :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:
    Looks like the editing is all out to remove non-wangxian elements, and JZX, Wen Qing, Wen Ning are fast disappearing...!

3. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    of course stitch is not afraid hahahaha since he is indestructable hahahahha. yup bunji is cunning just to please bunxian ahhahahahah.:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    on a side note my other 6 standees tat i order still hav not come so longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg more den a month sia, lolol standee from aliexpress takes damn fkin long to com unless u pay shippin to hav it faster

like bagpacks kind? ohhhhhh wat design

live action JC is better den the novel and donghua hahhaha

ah ya tat was so funny ahhahahahahahha like no we r just datin ok and he is my bf HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAH LOLOL (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y) lan zhan question and wen ning response AJHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA LOLOL

he gets annoyed at every little thing. but tat was the one thing tat make him wake up. and see things properly
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

LQR just hate ppl disturbin the peace in gusu wif all the rules, since he is a rule lovin person. den wei ying mom coms in and wreck havoc and shave his goatee, den her son oso the same but this time worse corupt his pirzed nephew (which he think tat his upbringing is the best:facepalm::facepalm:) and break every single rule on the wall and not onli shave his goatee but oso suggested the use about resentful energy, i think tat is was made LQR hate him alot just cause LQR believes tat everyone must go the light path and not the dark path, if anyone hu even hav the nerve to suggest it will be his enemy for life

LOLOLOLOL :blobamused::blobamused::blobamused:

the money pouch was stolen by lan zhan ahhahahhaha since he was so jealous but ended up keep it to rmb his wifi:blob_teary::blob_teary::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:

can but troublesome to download like hav to keep open again just so can download lolol:blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless:

i was suprised at wen ning he was stammering at all and he was talkin normaly and even suddenly ask sizhui to call him senior instead of uncle since wei ying said tat or something like tat to wen ning HAHHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAH. im like wtfffffffffffffffffffffff just wat happen to wen ning suddenly not stammering and talkin normally and even said mani times call me senior ahhahahahah like LOLOLOLOL :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:. usually he would be stammering and wouldnt mind sizhui call him uncle ning hahahaha

yup saw thos on FB the one where lan zhan was drunk and wei ying had to carry drunk lan zhan bak to the bed so mani times hahhahahahahahaahahahahah :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:

Sauling likes this.
  4. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    Congratulations to Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo for winning the Popular TV Actors of the Year!!!
    OMG, seeing them on stage together, accepting an award together... Oh my heartttttttt :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

Thank you Untamed for the most unforgettable summer of 2019 !!!

12 likes this.
  5. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 28 is up!... I just wanted to do this in time with the year-end Yizhan event (should I even call it BJYX? haha)

Sexy times with Wangxian

I copy-paste my ending note here:

AHHH! Congratulations to Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo for winning the awards tonight!

I was SO thrilled to see Zhan Ge and Yibo didi sitting together, and accepting awards together too. Oh my heartttt! I'd cry, scream, cheer and squeal my fangirl self to no end, except that I'm so far away watching the event from a tiny computer screen :)
    This is probably the last time - for this year, and maybe for a while - I get to see both of them on the same stage. So it feels like a final goodbye to the two (couple... hehe) and to the year 2019.
    Thank you Mo Dao Zu Shi, Chen Qing Ling / Untamed, Wei Wuxian, Lan Wangji, Xiao Zhan, Wang Yibo, and everyone everything everywhere else, including BJYX and BJYXSZD, and all kinds of fans and fandoms and shippers and pairings, to make this summer (until winter) such an unforgettable, memorable time !!! I LOVE YOU ALL !!!

With this, is it time to start gracefully signing off from the fandom? Is there anything else to look forward to? :blobfearful:
    I'm still stuck with CQL Untamed... I can't really move on (yet?!). I didn't really watch any new C-drama after CQL Untamed, and I also stopped or reduced my previous interests in anime and yaoi manga. My life brightens up everytime I see a new tidbit about the drama (like a new tiny, insignificant but never-seen-before bts), and I'm still looking forward to the rest of the Special Edition's goodies...

uwaaaah... :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

6. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha, BunJi is more indestructible to me, since he represents Lan Zhan :blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobjoy::blobjoy: BunJi sure is lolll :blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

Well, there there, I guess this time of the year it takes longer since it's Christmas and New Years etc :blobupset::blobupset: I've ordered something from Aliexpress recently, and still waiting for it to be shipped :blobupset::blobupset: Which 6 standees did you order from Aliexpress??

One side bag, and one back pack :blobsmilehappy:
    (I got the Black one, for this since it represents Wei Ying:blobicecreamlove:)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And this one is the backpack:

This one I got the Lan Zhan one, since I love the pic on it :aww:
    [​IMG]

Yup, definitely hahaha, because he showed that he cares for Wei Ying as a family, and not just a subordinate. He actually went out of his way to show me this, so that's a positive on his character portrayal for me there.

LOL, that sure was very funny hahaha! :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

Jiang Cheng certainly does, but if I were to based on his feelings before he found out the truth about the GC to after he found out, if it was before, then Jiang Cheng, wouldn't have actually spoke up and defended Wei Ying when Jin GuangYao said Wei Ying is destined to be short-lived, so I think it really shows a difference to his feelings before and after (he found out the whole truth here). The whole revelation and what Wen Ning said (thanks to Wen Ning by the way), Jiang Cheng can finally wake up and change to be a better character at the end of all this.

Yet, it's rather contradicting that for this rule loving person, he contradicts himself because he broke at least 1 or 2 rules when it comes to Wei Ying (and this isn't in a positive way). :facepalm::facepalm:IF only Lan Qiren knew the truth behind all this. What dictates a person whether they are walking on the right path or the wrong path isn't what they cultivate in, Wei Ying might cultivate the demonic path (not that he had a choice back then), his heart is still willing to save the innocents, so what if those so-call cultivators cultivate correctly? They're all a bunch of hypocrites that doesn't make them good because they're power corrupted and turn a blind eye which only cares for themselves... :blobexpressionless::facepalm:Those bunch of hypocrites, lets not forget the so-call demonic path actually save their ass in the second siege; so having open minded about all this isn't too much to ask for... :blobunamused:

It's the cutest thing ever haha, Lan Zhan break a lot of rules because of Wei Ying, but that's in a positive way to me, he's so adorable!!! :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove: I do know he only wanted to keep anything that reminds him of Wei Ying there, the thought is just sweet, yet sad at the same time :blob_teary::blob_teary:

Well, there's been some changes to how it all works because of people keep uploading their videos on YT or something :blobexpressionless: But if you have the time, just try watching/listening to the Audio Drama, especially the final episode, because it's really good, they really did well following the novel there :aww::aww::aww: And the final episode is so touching (to me) :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:

I feel that the part where he suddenly ask Sizhui to call him senior was a bit ooc to me? I don't know because to me, the Wen Ning back then and in canon, wouldn't mind how Sizhui called him. :hmm::hmm: But yeah, like I said, Wen Ning in that movie seems to have matured so much and I don't know how I should feel about this change hahaha. All I can say is I miss the old Wen Ning back then though.

That scene was SO funny hahahaha!!!! :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:
    It's also cute to know that Lan Zhan only gets up and walk because Wei Ying isn't by his side, and when Wei Ying finally sit beside him, he stopped, it really shows that he really wanted Wei Ying to be by his side :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove: But off-screen (BTS), it showed that WYB was laughing at that scene haha. :blobrofl::blobrofl:

Anyways, not sure if you have seen this yet, but sharing it with you :aww: Lan Zhan, (the donghua version), won an award!!! :aww::aww:I repeat, he won an award!!!:aww::aww: And it's sooo cool, to see how appreciated his character is!! :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:

Last Year, Wei Ying (2018) won the award :bloblove::bloblove: And this year 2019, his hubby won the award!! :blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty: I feel happy for them!! :bloblove::bloblove:

setsuna3025 and Lucasta MeiMei like this.
  7. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 29 is done!... phew.. and I'm off for a short break for the New Year!

Sexy times with Wangxian

All the lovely BJYX moments at the awards ceremony are too precious - when Zhan Ge grabbed Yibo didi's arm, when they talked and chatted while listening to Wuji, I squee'd like hell. (well, ok, things are taken out of context.. but STILL)

I liked the little video clips they made to show XZ's transition from Untamed to his new shows, and similarly for WYB.
    Not gonna lie, I absolutely loved XZ's choice of showing one act / look of Wei Wuxian, and that's his UNFORGETTABLY CUTE head-tilt (AHHH!).

I think that's about all the real-life stuff I can get from those two.. I wish them both a well-done for 2019, and all the best for 2020!

Now to look forward to the rest of the Untamed Special Edition...

8. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmmmm we shall hav a match to see hu coms out winner hahahahahha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::blobcheeky::blobcheeky:

hmmmm maybe ba. sometimes the thing take a few days to shipp out they hav a by this date will ship out so not so bad one of my orders oso took a few days or more to ship out.
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000299300754.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.27424c4dFAkc4t this one , this one on carousell app oso hav but the one on carosuell don hav the bunnies and the emperor smile and background and https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000052822487.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.27424c4dFAkc4t i bought the 4 pcs one since more worth while to me even though i don realli like JC and JL lolol, but the wei ying and lan zhan ice cream one damn nice sia:aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:
    damn the black one is awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    :bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh:is lan zhan at the cold spring wif his bunnies? and they hav the shoes lace desgin too woow hw much did it cost.

it was a gd thing it was aft JC found out the truth about his GC if not JC will still be the same and JL will oso be the same :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

they don not hav an open mind, either they don wan to understand something tat is different from the norm or they just accpet it tat they might be wrong so they twist everything words etc:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:. cause in the end they onli think tat just cause they cultivate the right path they r "good" and tat under the "good" they can do despicable deeds and be a hyprocrtie and contradict themselves. well acient times ppl were nvr open minded and eveything must be like them if not they will accuse and blame everything like how acient ppl say witches r evils blah blah all these since they don understand and don knw they fear it and wan to destroy it and make sure everything and everyone is like them normal and be a puppet(in certain ways) :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless:

:blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat: lan zhan needs tat ahhahah :blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat: , but aft this wei ying will awlays be there for him by his side :bloblove::bloblove:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh no wonder hahahahha (y)(y)

the old wen ning much cuter :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww: ya this wen ning seem abit OOC but oso just wtf LOLOLOLOL at his actions hahahah

Sauling likes this.
  9. AI Xin

AI Xin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Happy New Year!!:sushi_singing::blobicecreamlove::blobbunny:
    I hope everyone's days ahead be filled with warmth and happiness. 2020, please allow us take life's road a bit more easier. :blobxd: Let some things be forgotten and some things be held on as memories of 2019.

:sushi_peak:My, it has been a while since I was last on this thread, almost 4 months. I wonder if anyone still remember or miss me hehe:blobsmilehappy: I missed you all very much~:bloblove: If there's any new members here, a very very late welcome! I hope you find your stay here satisfying.:cookie: I've been lurking and reading some of the posts but it'll take a while for me to catch up on all 50 pages...:blobsalt: But I'm very very pleased to see the thread is still alive :blob_pompom: Life's been slapping me and I had a rough time through the months so I decided to reflect on it. :blobpensive: And I'm about to go back to school after 4 years break so that'll be fun :blobwoah: I hope to get along with everyone here again as much as possible and be here more to talk. :blob_coffee:

I hope we get more of 臭臭's work in 2020 :blobmelt:

P.s. a little personal hello to @Sauling 姐姐 and @setsuna3025 I missed you both :bloblove:

Last edited: Jan 1, 2020
    setsuna3025 and Sauling like this.
  10. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, I'm cheering for BunJi :blobcheeky::blobcheeky:, because of Wangxian :bloblove::bloblove:(and ofcourse Lan Zhan)!! :bloblove::bloblove:
    The power of love that BunJi has for BunXian is too strong to be defeated! :blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobrofl::blobrofl:

Oh wow, so you bought the one that isn't just Wei Ying and Lan Zhan? :cookie:I guess that is true, with the count-down, you know when it will be shipped, still, it's still anxious waiting for the count-down to almost reach zero but it hasn't been shipped out yet :blobsweat:

Yeah, the black side-bag is real nice :aww::aww: (Even though I love the white/blue one too). :blobicecreamlove:
    And yep, the back-pack one is Lan Zhan at the hot-spring(I think it's hot spring) with the bunnies, he's feeding the bunnies too :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:
    The side bag cost USD $22.59 and the back pack costs USD $26.19 :cookie:

Yeah, true that for Jiang Cheng, but Jin Ling already have a changed of opinion (to the positive side) ever since the second siege, when Jin Ling met Wei Ying again after he stabbed him. So, Jin Ling already didn't hate Wei Ying since then (that's from what I have observed anyway) :blobicecreamlove:

I think they are a bunch of hypocrites, where they just want to protect themselves, and their reputation, with how others judge against it, they don't stand up to defend despite them knowing the truth. The best they can do is not speak at all. It's actually quite annoying how the society is judged by a majority and which is not always morally the right thing to do. :blobexpressionless::facepalm: Being open minded for them, is out of the question :blobexpressionless::facepalm:

Yes, Yes, indeed :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:
    But I'm sorry, I just still have to share this fanart with you that I found of facebook :blob_teary:
    [​IMG]
    Still no matter what others say, I still see Lan Zhan will jump after Wei Ying to save him if he were falling
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    But at least Wei Ying is now back at his side, and forever at his side, Wei Ying presence means so much more to Lan Zhan :blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blob_teary::blob_teary::bloblove::bloblove:

Yeah, still hope you will watch/listen to the Audio Drama one day :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool:

Yeppp, the old Wen Ning is for me too :aww::aww: Yeah, he is, but what a twist in that movie haha

Haha, it's hard to hold it in there, so understable :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

I know right!! :aww: Soo nice to see that even anime characters is deserving some recognition like that, :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:Yes, indeed, Wei Ying must be so happy for his hubby, and I feel happy for him too :blobicecreamlove: I wish I could have seen Wei Ying's one last year, and yup, they sure won the diamond there :blobjoy::blobjoy:

setsuna3025 likes this.
  11. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wooow, @AI Xin 妹妹, where have you been?!?!?! :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: I miss you so much in here!!! :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

Ofcourse I remember you :blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze: And I always wonder how you've been since you've last talked in here :blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze:

I hope you're doing well with life and everything, and that school will be a success for you as well (even though I'm not all fond about school when I was at your age haha) :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: This thread isn't as lively as it used to be sadly, :blobconfounded: I miss the good old days :(

Oh I wanted to share with you a while back, but I found this recently shared on Facebook Group, that this XianYun (Donghua Wangxian) song is sang by a Male singer instead :aww::aww: An actual male singer!!:aww::aww: I am so happy now!!! :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: Well, here it is, in case you missed it, enjoy :cookie:

^ Honestly, I really can imagine Lan Zhan singing this song through this version :blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobicecreamlove:

P.S: Thank you for the New Year greeting there :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove: Happy New Year to you too and everyone in here as well (Especially @setsuna3025 who have been keeping me company in this thread) :blobnom::

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. AI Xin

AI Xin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    姐姐!! I missed you very much too :blobsob::blobsob:I was trying to put myself back in one piece when I was thrown lemons in every direction by family and reality :blobsalt:Sorry I couldn't even send a lil note about it haha:sushi_sorry:

Thank you for your encouragement :bloblove: and haha I was in that stage too :blob_pout: Aww that's sad but it's kinda expected :sushi_dead: but let's hope it'll be more active when season 3's donghua come out and a new thread for 臭臭's new work...:blobReach::blob_pompom:

Sauling likes this.
  13. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    Happy New Year !!!
    Wishing everyone a great start to 2020 !

I had a memorable countdown by watching Dragon TV's new year event - well, actually, I just tuned in when Xiao Zhan appeared and kinda skipped the rest :aww::aww::aww: Awesome awesome awesome, I was shouting ZHAN GE WO AI NI at the top of my lungs in front of the TV at the living room, and my mom kinda clapped and waved along... she's not a fan, but she says that he is really good looking... she kept saying his neck is long, his legs are long, everything is long.. bwahahahaha! and he sings quite well when paired with Na Ying (coz my mom knows Na Ying - kinda a generation older than Xiao Zhan, so to speak) :blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:

When Zhan Ge was bathed in red and he did his sexy dance and those hip-jerking movements.. what the f--- I was like NO MOM IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK, but THANK GOD she just shrug and said KIDS NOWADAYS... NO WONDER YOU ALL LIKE WEI WUXIAN SO MUCH... and I was like, WHAT? WHAT DOES HIP-JERKING OFF THE FLOOR HAS TO DO WITH WEI WUXIAN !!!:blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

I couldn't find the channel for Yibo's event, but caught clips and glimpses from youtube and twitter. Wow, he really knows how to rock the stage and wet everyone!!! :blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin:

Hope you guys have great ways to start the year... :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:

14. CawCawBird

CawCawBird Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think LWJ might have an answer to that question. :blobsmirk:

15. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, no that sounds rough :blobpopcorn_two: I hope it's okay for you now, and that's fine for not sending a note, I'm glad to see you're back safe and sound :blob_patpat:

You're welcome :blobicecreamlove:I am hoping too with Season 3 coming along, and Tencent just released the Chibi version to the Donghua (which is not part of Season 3, from what I know), but it's something extra, like a side story or something?:aww: They look adorable:

And the Lan-Family :bloblove::bloblove:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm glad you love the cover on your end, since yeah, we can both now, imagine Lan Zhan singing this song for Wei Ying, through the male singer :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:

And since you've been falling back on the fandom, I thought I'll just update you on some positive news here :cookie::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:
    According to this source here, from fans who already listened to the Audio Drama, it's been confirmed that Wei Ying is carrying his sword again, and you know what that means, right? :aww::aww: It would mean, he is able to form a GC again!!:blobparty::blobparty::blobparty: [Source 1]

And further to this source, it's also stated that MXTX help with the Audio Drama, so it can be referred to as canon :blobparty::blobparty: [Source 2]

Plus we all know, through MXTX interview that was floating around previously, that she stated that it is possible for Wei Ying to form a GC again inside MXY body, and how she said 'it will be no problem' through the help of Lan Zhan (because Lan Zhan will help him) :blobicecreamlove:, so putting these information together, Wei Ying got his GC again at the end of all this, in this new life, and you know what, I feel so happy for him :blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze: because he's been through so much :blob_teary::blob_teary:

And this is something personal, because I wanted to share with you, my MDZS merch collection so far :cookie::cookie:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Oh, so you remembered :blobwink: If all goes well, then I will be in Singapore somewhere in May this year :cookie::cookie:OH WOW, THAT'S GREAT NEWS!!! :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty: Since I remember you said that your friends mother(?) left it at some place and lost it?? :blobdead::blobdead: So is this the same limited edition? :cookie::cookie: If so, that's really great news since you get to have all those goodies that comes with it :blobparty::blobparty::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

And I don't think it will be yellow, since it's protected nicely, so you don't have to worry :blobhug: Awww, I understand that feeling of getting your hopes up and then crushed like that :blob_teary::blob_teary: But best of luck, let me know if you were able to get it or not, and take photo's and show me haha, I'll be here to like on my end :cookie:

Oh, I thought I'll let you know that they are also releasing the physical copy of the MDZS missing Extras physical copy as well :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

So, if you're interested, you can check it out from this link here :blobwink:

Oh, something interesting to share with you haha:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And this one is especially sweet :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

17. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 30 is up!... back to the regular scheduled programming... I'm kinda sad that I have to get back to office work, and slow down on writing. Oh well!

Sexy times with Wangxian

I saw something about 20th January (??) there's another event where XZ and WYB will appear together... really ?! :blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::bloblove:

18. Lucasta MeiMei

Lucasta MeiMei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG thank you so much for sharing. I wanted to hear a male version for so long. It's beautiful!

Hsjjss THANK YOU FOR THIS TOO. I'm so excited to see the chibi version, they all look so cute!

Sauling likes this.
  19. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    HAPPY NEW YEAR PPL!!!!!!!
    :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty: thought late by 2 days damn lololol ahhahah and HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GD YR AHEADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh u r backkkkkkkkkk :blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blobparty::blobparty: life must hav been a bitch to u ba ahhahahah seeing as how life likes to just whack us down when we get up lolol:blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused: miss u too. oh goin bak to school uni?

hahahahhah :blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused: i cheer for both ahhahahahahha for stitch and bunji:blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil::blobowoevil:

yup don knw y but just felt tat it more worth it to buy all four rather den just buy wei ying and lan zhan. since gettin them alone will cost almost the same price as gettin all four. sometimes until the last min den will ship out lol. and since the status of my order says still in transit and doesnt arrive by 22 jan will hav to ask them lol. and oso my 5 stitch firgurine oso has yet to reach too longgggggggggggggg.:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: i wan my standee and stitch ahhahah

lan zhan feedin his fav bunnies from wei ying :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:(y)(y)(y)(y)

:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: but still veri tsun got tat from his uncle lol

IKR :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: like just :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::blobcurse::blobcurse::blobcurse::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_thor::blob_thor: and they say tat they stand up for the innocents and help bring wat justice or whatever they say but always do the other way since their reputation will be destroy by standin up, :facepalm::facepalm: den they just keep quiet haizzzzzzzzz SMH

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lan zhan cryin and being sad tat he cannot see his wei ying, :blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat: there there lan zhan its a dream and wei ying will always be by ur side until the end of time. yup yup just like hw wei ying cannot slp without his human pillow lan zhan, lan zhan oso cant stand if he is away from wei ying for long. and slpin wei ying is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeee:bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:

i do realli need to start on it hahahaha been draggin it for sooo long lolol :blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky:

plot twist ahhahaha

i bet wei ying will giv his hubby a veri gd reward for winning the award :blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blob_blush::blob_blush::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobrofl::blobrofl: and maybe the diamond may or maynot be involved in it hahaah

muahhahahaha (y)(y):blobfistbumpR::blobsmilehappy::blobsmilehappy:

:aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove: cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee holdin rabbits latern:blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:
    this is too sexy for me :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: lan zhan y do u hav to look so damn handsome and smile like tat some more and ur clothes lolol not tie properly :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: makes it EVEN BETTER :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

IKR IKR SO DAMN CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

A-yuannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn cute little (not little) lol a-yuannnnnnnnnn

ehh did u show me the cushions? or i didnt see the one where lan zhan and wei ying wif dogs and the one beside it. or hav i seen it alreadi forgot LOLOLOLOLOL. the layin wei ying and lan zhan :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:

wei ying digs his own grave all the time ahahhahaha and his face at the wedding HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA like WTF JUST HAPPEN LAN ZHAN IS JUST A FREN I DON LIKE HIM TAT WAY!!!!!! is defiently on wei ying mind ahhahahahha :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl: this is y they must teach every one outside lan clan wat the ribbon means and wat happens when u take it off, if not will end up like wei ying being so dumbfounded at the things tat happen just cause he likes lan zhan ribbon and took it off ahhahahahahahahahha

wei ying confess? i cant read korean lol but looks like wei ying confess and lan zhan ears r super red.
    or wei ying said something shameless to lan zhan :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Sauling likes this.
  20. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    Announcing Chapter 31! Happy reading, folks ~~~

Sexy times with Wangxian