Spoiler Film Empress’s Daily Face Slapping

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by PechDepi, Jan 1, 2020.

1. PechDepi

PechDepi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ''
    Description
    After all the effort of climbing from a mere daughter of a concubine to the Crown Prince’s consort, before the veil was even lifted, I had become a “flower vase” actress!

Su Shen: “What? Acting?”

The people in the entertainment industry discovered something strange. The “flower vase” girl with the terrible acting suddenly improved! She was also proficient in all of the four arts (zither, Go, calligraphy, painting)!???

—— ——

Host: Miss Su, there have been rumours that Film Emperor Xie refused to act in this drama because your acting skills are not up to par. Do these rumours reflect your real-life relationship with him? Do you two not get along?

Su Shen: These rumours are all groundless, made up by netizens. He is a very good senior of mine and has given me many suggestions to improve on my acting. We do get along (smile).

Host: Then let’s contact Xie Yan on site.

The phone connected with a “beep”, and a lazy male voice suddenly came through, “When are you coming home, I’m hungry.”

Host: ???!!!

Audience: !!!!!!!!

Su Shen: ╮(╯_╰)╭''

Hey! I really like this novel rn, I mean its usually the future go back in time. But this one the past come to the future and end up as an actress. I really like the stories line and hope for some spoilers.
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/film-empresss-daily-face-slapping/

''影后打脸日常'' -- I think this is the Chinese name.

Osas, kawaii12345, yfndsh and 2 others like this.
  2. Miki04

Miki04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilerz please!!!:cookie::cookie::cookie:

Venice1 likes this.
  3. Venice1

Venice1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Jade_xx

Jade_xx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. PechDepi

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay starting from the current update (chapter 4) Fan meng (who play the main actress in the drama) is tying to suppress Su shen for being prettier. And many new char is coming out, and Fan meng is trying to use Xie yan to made cp but fail (IN YOUR FACE) and our male lead pretty much fall deep for her cooking skill (Remember he don't eat meat but still take all her pastries meat fill)
    I google translate more later.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2020
    kawaii12345, Ahmya, yfndsh and 2 others like this.
  6. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Click on the + symbol while making the post

kawaii12345 and Venice1 like this.
  7. PechDepi

Reading List:
    Link
    thank
    Well our xie yan really really fall deeply for her cooking skill and is trying to stay close to her. In one of the act they either have to kiss or have bed scene and they choose kiss ofc (please know that he reject the fan meng kiss scene) and not only that our Su shen already other drama in line and Xie yan action to court is so obvious that his friend and his employers, director notice it. And yes, Fen meng is still hating her.
    Actually there photo together get shoot but Xie yan spent money to buy the picture. And he never play the idol drama (you know the I love you, you love me with as much misunderstanding as possible) but he take it because....Su shen is in it. Also su shen cooking skill can be consider top class (cause she have to learn it in her past life)

''Xie Yan's eyes darkened, suddenly Leaning over his head, his voice was low. "Why do you think I picked up this show?"
    KYAAAAAA

Last edited: Jan 3, 2020
    Chris615, kawaii12345, Ahmya and 5 others like this.
  8. PechDepi

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, our man after taking the drama that su shen is in. BOY IS TRYING TO SHOW HIS LOVE LEFT AND RIGHT. And yes they in the lovely mood now.
    1. In the idol drama there was a scene that they already married and show sweet couple life that led to Xie yan press Su shen down :oops::blobsmirk:and his action is so heat that even the female staffs is crying ''Why are they eating dog food even at work?''
    2. Pretty much his boss, friends, even su shen sister liu know about them being pretty head over heel.
    3. The comment section to her acting get a bit betters and already other supporting male try to sneak in.
    4. top Xie yan pick up line:
    " or my kitchen is big, my body is warm....HE EVEN NEARLY SNU SNU HER IN CAR.
    5. Even the director from the palace drama regret not filming the bed scene as he pretty sure xie yan would love it.

Now before people asking why su shen is pretty shy is because her mindset is still ancient thought process, ''one woman can't serve two husband'' so she tend to hesitate.

9. PechDepi

Reading List:
    Link
    This drama is not high school but like police type but the novel just cut it to some filming (aka. sweet moments)
    1. First scene: su shen act as FL that get hold hostage in a supermarket and Xie yan will act as police to save her and love happen. And Xie yan while preparing to film just said ''I will always protect you''
    2. Next is the sweet couple life that I spoil earlier: Xie yan do push up and Su Shen sit on his back and they talk, after a while it led to su shen being press by Xie yan.
    And that pretty much end the idol drama part.

10. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    more spoilers please :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

11. PechDepi

Reading List:
    Link
    This part show that the two is filming different drama but both required martial art. Our ml is out of the country to film it and our fl is trying to do the stunt herself (which is very dangerous) and it make our ml so worry that he call back to tell her to stop.

School start which mean its harder for me to use google.

Chris615, kawaii12345, Ahmya and 4 others like this.
  12. Ein_77

Ein_77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More o please.. :aww::aww::cookie::cookie:

13. yfndsh

yfndsh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. yfndsh

yfndsh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know if this part
    really happened in the novel, if so a spolier would be awesome or the chapter in the mtl:aww: really want to know what happened

15. Not Today

Not Today Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good question, Yes it did happen, but No it wasn't exactly like how it's written in the synopsis.
    So the MC was doing press as the FL in her current drama, (at this point she's dating the ML) this show has a host & a live audience during the actual taping, but they rehearse first with only the host & crew. It's during the rehearsal scene that they call the ML and he responds with some variation of what's written in the summary "when are you coming home, I'm hungry?" At this point, it's a known rumor in the entertainment industry that those 2 are together the phone call just confirms it. The ML's agent who's also representing the MC flips out and jumps in hanging up the phone after he answers the phone like that. :blobjoy:
    So yes, the scene technically happens, but it's a little different there was no audience, and the MC wasn't indifferent about his response she was a little shocked lol. Also, the ML knew that he was gonna be getting a phone call from the show, he did that on purpose because he was being a jealous little mochi over the FL's male costar! Lmao even the agent caught on, he's like "it's the middle of the day, are you really gonna act like you're asleep and just woke up?!" :X3:
    Sorry, but I can't remember the exact chapter that this scene happens in! Just for reference, it's towards the end of the novel. Even though it takes like 90% of the chapters for the leads to go public, the ML's fans know he has a gf, he admitted it almost right after getting the MC to agree to go out with him! :)

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
    Chris615, crunchberry, Ahmya and 4 others like this.
  16. yfndsh

yfndsh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler!
    Now I want to read ML being jealous so much:blobmelt::blobmelt:

crunchberry likes this.
  17. jenniilex3

jenniilex3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg xie yan hardcore chasing after su shen is so sweet and funny i died LMAO

He straight up dotes on her on set and tries to be close to her and kisses her a lot and initiates a lot of their intimate moments it's so cute

Last edited: Apr 2, 2020
  18. plum

plum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Come nag me to translate more :blobrofl: the comments are my only motivation and drive to translate ahaha

I've been very swamped with work in real life sooo I need the reminders LOL

19. Cuddles You

Cuddles You Eternal East Wind

Reading List:
    Link