Spoiler The Great Wish

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SUMMARY:
    The Empire’s only princess, Sienna Argent, had everything from birth: intelligence, beauty, talent, and even the right to become the Empire’s next ruler. As her 20th birthday approaches, she starts having dreams of her future. She thanks the gods for this power, but then her dreams start to become increasingly strange, depicting a future that isn’t what she dreamed of.

An attack from the half-brother she held in contempt, a hidden side to the mother she believed was her ally, a man who starts to influence Sienna’s life both in the present and the future. As her surroundings change, she quickly starts changing as well.

Link: https://isekaiscan.com/manga/the-great-wish/

Any spoilers plz!!!!!!:blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Random Spoiler

According to the author (Covering The Sky), Sienna with three children at the end is the reality. Another Sienna in the dream is from another parallel world. So, Sienna’s story we’ve read is a reality. The author added this remarks in the last chapter to avoid any confusion regarding the ending.

Chapter Spoilers

Book link

############################

Last edited until:
    Page 16

############################

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Jul 16, 2022
    Assassel, syane, VelvetColors and 5 others like this.
  3. clair17

clair17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can instead use this https://mangadex.org/title/41039/the-great-wish link since this is the direct upload from scanlators and I suggest you read from mangadex since most scanlators upload their works there, and other sites are pretty much aggregators that stole their works.

And yes, I'm looking for this spoiler too pretty please anyone! :blob_plusone:

4. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll make sure of this....thanks for the advise

5. peanutbutter_J

peanutbutter_J Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where is the divine revelation(spoiler)?
    Im so hooked by this manhwa, anyoneeee :blob_teary:

6. vierseason

vierseason Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this manhwa until chap 38 and was looking for spoiler bcs ut’s based on novel so i thought i’ll get the spoiler here. Too bad this thread isn’t update.

So Sienna become aware of her mother shadiness. She also has few people she can trust as her underling and i really like her interactions with kuhn or dyan—his half brother. Actually dyan character is my favorite. He has a good heart and i’m rooting for him to have a good end.
    in the dream dyan became a ruler before sienna—and to be a ruler, the past ruler has to died so yeah he died and sienna regret that she didn’t call him Emperor eventho she recognizes his ability. Sienna in the future lives with regret. She’s so lonely and depressed. The way where she openly mocks her mother and her mother’s underling made me sad. Until chp 38, nothing been said abt her meeting with kuhn, but i think she met him in this alternate timeline but not in the garden/maze. I think she met him in her birthday party bcs in the current timeline she said at the party was the third time she met him, yet in the dream she said at the party she met him for the 2nd time.

She also realized that she changed after having dreams and met kuhn. She used her dreams wisely and choose her own subordinates and knew that her mother up to no good. It’s so sad when she questioning her mother—to give her a test and a chance to be trusted—and she realized that her mother lied to her. From this moment, it’s hard for her to trust anyone so even she always kiss kuhn everytime they meet—I MEAN IT, GUYS! THEY ALWAYS KISSING!!!—she really can’t trust kuhn fully. Kuhn is head over heels for her and he doesn’t deny his feeling. But things isn’t that simple bcs of kuhn’s position. He’s afraid if sienna misunderstood his feeling for her but he couldn’t reveal his real identity—although he gave her hints and sienna already suspects it. She’s rly sharp.

His background is pitiable but that’s doesn’t make him miserable. Instead, he’s so love-able. He wants the crown so badly to survive because being the emperor is the only way to have more power and getting rid from the red empress—sienna’s mother. The red empress always want to hurt—and kill him by any means. He used to live in slum area but the empress still afraid if dyan would take sienna’s position as an emperor.

Dyan met kuhn by accident. He saved him from monster and they become friends with benefit. I consider dyan as lucky and i think he meant to live a long live.

He seems like a family-oriented. He loves his family so much—and it’s sad because the empress tried to get rid everyone around him. He always come to visit the current emperor because he’s the only family left, aside sienna—oh, and he invited her for a tea party too. When sienna asked for his reason visiting the emperor, he bluntly said that he think of him as a father and want to have a good relationship with his father. That thought made sienna realize that she never thought that way.

Dyan always fooling around, but he has a quality to be a ruler which kuhn and sienna acknowledges

This story is really complex, yet easy to follow. Everything seems consistent so far and it’s fun to see how sienna meet someone she saw in the dream or how she reacts with some events even after she already spoiled. Every character in this series are understandable, even the villains of the story.

But

i don’t like it when sienna finally accepted her mother proposal to be engaged. She realized that she can stay unmarried in the dream even she’s engaged, so she thinks it’s okay to be engaged.

Well, actually it’s a good plan to fool her mother. But still ... it’ll make kuhn’s sad.

komo komo, LaMuerte, Maikh and 39 others like this.
  7. Er xiao jie

Er xiao jie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well kuhn will indeed be sad when he know about sienna's engagement later, but don't you think sienna is quite pitiable as well? Right now she still assume kuhn as dyan's people so she can't fully trust him yet when she really want to (like for example when sienna already got the information about kaligo's leader (which is kuhn), she didn't dare read the information report because she's afraid if kuhn is indeed the kaligo leader then they'll definitely opposed each other). If kuhn is kaligo's leader then it means dyan wields much power than sienna. Both of them can be happy together if only they could be honest with each other. I wonder how long it will take them to be honest to each other :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:

8. Tang Sakura

Tang Sakura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao this novel is actually smutty (same author as Lucia).

I want to know if Sienna will let her bro be king like in her dream and am waiting for the angst between Kuhn and her xD

9. Ruruki

Ruruki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please~ :blob_plusone:

Katra1212 likes this.
  10. Katra1212

Katra1212 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The raws are available in google play books up to volume 7.

You can copy paste the author's name to find the other volumes.
    하늘가리기

I didn't read it, I'm not good with MTL. If there is someone courageous out there that wants to try, then please do share some spoilers afterwards.

11. izznis

izznis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whattt noo:blobscream: hopefully Kuhn is the understanding type...? I hate misunderstandings that's unnecessarily prolonged T^T

Thank you so much for the spoiler:blobmelt:.

I don't get it why there's barely any spoiler here... Even though it's such a great story:blobsad:
    But I'm glad someone is translating the novel too. So now I'm reading both of the manhwa and novel now huhu

Bella94 and michoux like this.
  12. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone summarize what the queen is planning? I mean, other than putting Sienna on the throne. What does she get out of this?

ariane09 and angelhalo224 like this.
  13. PrincessBubblegum

PrincessBubblegum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More detail on Dian please. He seems like a nice guy and I want to know if his relationship with mc will develop (like how) and that he has a happy ending. It’s sad that he gets treated badly by the red queen that he has to sought power from outside the pala ce to gain power

14. PrincessBubblegum

PrincessBubblegum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also is it smut because of the kissing? Lol, I know it’s early days for the translation but it’s hard to see this as smut:blobcheeky:

15. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    apparently it's by the same author as Lucia, so chances are, after the initial players and the setting is established, they'll be going at it like rabbits lol

mmem, KriFiLinah, tisifone21 and 15 others like this.
  16. TsukiSetsu

TsukiSetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did Kuhn fell in love with Sienna? I want to know more about Kuhn and Sienna lovey dovey moments. :X3:

17. Ichigoisstrawberry

Ichigoisstrawberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As i know he was falling in love or had interest to sienna at the first sight when they meet at the garden. Because since then kuhn always think about sienna ~ they almost had lovely dovey moment whenever they meet, i mean they kiss pretty often :blobxd: sometime kuhn had the initiative but there's also the time when sienna do it first.

18. Ichigoisstrawberry

Reading List:
    Link
    The latest chapter i read is ch 48, and until that chapter they had a good relationship development. Since sienna can distinguish between who the one who right or not because of the dream. She become a little soft to him. in her dream she was regtret that she was hated him without know the truth after dian die. and because of that she was said sorry to him personally because he must suffer because of her mother. and they become a little close, dian even invite her to his engagement party. and sienna congratulate them sincerely, sienna was smiled happily and it was shock everyone ~ and dian fiance really admirer sienna.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2020
    AnniePoo, LaMuerte, L.A.C.L. and 22 others like this.
  19. LunaLu

LunaLu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is anyone translating it? Or can u give me raws?

Last edited: Mar 15, 2020
  20. Ichigoisstrawberry

Reading List:
    Link
    Naant, Ang3Blue and Yuen like this.