Spoiler Quick Transmigration Cannon Fodder’s Record of Counterattacks

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kieshi, Dec 24, 2017.

1. tak

tak ignorant but well-meant

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Zhang Jiasen from arc 14 phoenix man become a task taker?

Also, arc 14 phoenix man retold badly
    Host, whose name i already forgotten, is a happy go lucky girl. Rich family + pampered only child + loving husband: Zhang Jiasen. But her husband family bully her, then her dad died, then her mom died, then she's dying & found out her husband has a lover at the same time.
    Ning Shu came in and found and this husband is worse than host thought. Tldr ZJ wanna be rich so he planned most of the above. Ning Shu laments a bit about love, as usual. Then she collect evidence, hire detective/private investigator, nurse dad's health, sue the fuck out off the ZJ to destroy his reputation & future, and divorce him.
    Edit: NS also accompanied host until host feels better & NS got friendship halo after that

ZJ wanna talk a bit with host, and said "i love u but i dunno how to love, so i hurt u no regrets tho i'd do that again ily babe"
    Ning Shu: wtf?
    Host: *DISTRESS*

Suddenly
    Out of nowhere
    This paragraph:

“Hey, find a qualified soul, load the data.” The sound of an ice-cold machine sounded.

"Turn on the task system space."

oh, phoenix man title coz man from poor family going rich i guess? Idk

Last edited: Jan 3, 2020
  2. Katimu

Katimu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone help explain the latest raw chapters? From what I can understand from google translate, Ning Shu killed Sang Liang/the silver haired man... so Tai Shi/uncle is trying to kill her now...? Apparently they’re going to have a face off and like try to kill each other (?) Can someone please help me understand this...

3. raxadian

raxadian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is a Xianxia/Cultivator arc? Because if it is, then that's just what happens in those.

4. Katimu

Katimu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually have no idea, but it's in the latest raws and apparently from what mtl can tell me (although it might not be accurate), but Ning Shu and Tai Shu are basically going to fight, but Tai Shu's gonna die either way because he used up the remaining power to become essentially invincible, just to try to kill Ning Shu

ah, my sunken ship :(

ParisRomeItalyAsia and Aeiru28 like this.
  5. raxadian

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC doesn't want to get involved with people she won't see ever again.

And yes it does sound like a Cultivator or Xianxia World. People just does that kind of stupid there.

6. LRodOwnz

LRodOwnz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I went ahead and made a novel proposition for this novel on LNMTL, so if anyone here has enough points go vote for it so we can get a decent MTL to read.

7. BitterDaisy

BitterDaisy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone mourning uncle? I wonder what is he? A villain? I don't believe it. Which villain has so much importance...? I wonder if uncle will be reborn....
    Anyone upto the latest chapter yet?!

Poor_Hero and Katimu like this.
  8. Katimu

Katimu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah... So he died, right? Ning Shu killed him and then according to mtl, her obsession was finally gone when he died

9. BitterDaisy

BitterDaisy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still... Even if he is villain and against mc... I want more taishu...
    I hope he Will appear again... Ningshu did couple of times.

10. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    what obsession?

11. Katimu

Katimu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know, but mtl said it like this:
    "It's about sunny, my heart is clear, my obsession is gone, all my anger, despair, unhappiness and grievances, the emotions hidden in my heart, are irradiated by the sun, and finally disappear, like nothing more than Shirayuki Already."

Poor_Hero and kiara8 like this.
  12. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    If anything, I thought the System that cheated her would be her obsession

13. raxadian

Reading List:
    Link
    The System may have cheated her but also did save her life a few times.

She takes it way more personaly when people or others try to kill her.

Also, the Uncle keeps doing things to make the MC hate him, since he keeps killing the MC allies and even the few people she could call friends.

So really, the school doctor/Uncle really is basically the Final Boss.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2020
  14. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can u please elaborate on this one... i mean, the scenes, particular scenes on how she turned this guy's life upside down...?

15. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well, first she foiled zjs's plans to leave her with his shitty rural family that always ordered the original host around and refused to use the money he gave to IMPROVE THEIR LIVES AND MAKE THEM NOT LIVE IN SOME MUD-ENCRUSTED HOVEL just so they could torment her. he wanted to leave her there to soften her up so he could come swooping in like a hero and make her even more dependent on him. ning shu said HELL NO I'M NOT STAYING HERE, bribed the greedy sister to do the chores the MIL ordered her to do, and caught the next bus out to her parents' place.

after she got her dad to assign her a General Manager position to monitor what zjs was doing at work, she found out the company was actually being terribly managed bc 1) the host's dad wasn't that great at managing a company and 2) zjs was embezzling funds for his secret mansion to keep his secretary mistress in, despite zjs growing the company, so ning shu installed secret cameras without the scum knowing and made her dad check the books for where the funds were going. then she got the scum's brother-in-law thrown into jail for stealing the fashion designs she worked out w some employees, and subjected zjs to his shit family's begging and mooching while she lived off with the original host's parents... and caught the nanny he bribed to sabotage the concoction she was using to help improve og host's dad and prevent him dying from high blood pressure, she sent the lady to jail and made her college-aged son visit her to cut off the guy's people. mostly it was refusing him when he tried to sweet-talk her with promises he would love her forever (once he promised to have kids with her, and ning shu finds out later that he had sex with his mistress earlier that afternoon so ICK).

the funny thing is, even though originally the scum planned to let miao miaomiao (original host) find out about his affair with the secretary mistress who was "his true love" and get hit by a car before being sent to a mental asylum, ning shu used the mistress's greed for expensive stuff to make mocking hints about how she could possibly afford that kind of money and played her insecurity about the relationship (which was correct bc the private eye ning shu hired discovered that on "their" supposed house costing five million or so, zjs put only his name on the deed) against zjs so she was always nagging him about whether he 'actually' had feelings for MMM, how it was soooo painful watching her good-guy lover act all loveydovey and be married to some other woman.

then after she got the PI to give her enough evidence of ZJS cheating with the secretary, embezzling funds, and stuff, she gave that all to the police so they could publicly arrest him after she quit her job as general manager and gave it to the scum as a sort of promotion. so all of his coworkers saw him in disgrace, everyone from the podunk village he was from gossiped about him to his family's faces, there was a public trial that made him infamous and insured no one would ever want to hire him again... and in that trial, the secretary mistress turned against him so she could get less years in prison bc "she was already almost thirty... who would want her once she got out of jail"... and zhang jiasen got 20 years in prison. zjs called her day after day begging to save him, ning shu fended off the scum family's attempts to get zjs out of jail bc he was the cornerstone of their "success" and "prosperity", and while ning shu was plotting to deal with zjs after he got out of jail as a 50-year-old, zjs did that bullshit thing where he was like "i love you but also i was just really bad at showing love so that's why i ignored you until i needed something from you/tried to use you and your family as a stepping stone, so i wouldn't change anything about what i did" and tried to guilt-trip her with a "you'll be happy forever without me" before suiciding with a knife to the throat or something,

JoshyM62, stumblmer, Aeiru28 and 3 others like this.
  16. raxadian

Reading List:
    Link
    Remember to make clear of what Arc you are talking about. This is Realm/Arc 14.

Poor_Hero likes this.
  17. nanayoung

nanayoung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What a fucking cunt reason. But what can you expect from a cunt person?

The fact that I've actually read novels where the ML makes this kinda excuse and gets forgiven for it just makes his fate in this story all the more sweeter. MC ain't got no time for that sorta bullshit and I love her for it.

eagerreadergirl likes this.
  18. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i figured the fact that we're all talking about arc 14, the fact that i mentioned the same scum guy's name that was established as the main guy to get revenge on for arc 14, and the fact that i mentioned the same incident the previous person who gave spoilers for this arc did would make it obvious enough for anyone who can use context clues but sure, whatever.

19. raxadian

Reading List:
    Link
    There are many scum guys arcs and besides is just a few words more. Not to mention the post just before yours is about the Phoenix Guy.

eagerreadergirl likes this.
  20. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes... it's ABOUT the phoenix guy so unless someone specifically says they're talking about another arc, wouldn't it be logical to assume we are still talking about the phoenix guy arc?