Spoiler Miracle Doctor, Abandoned Daughter: The Sly Emperor’s Wild Beast-Tamer Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ria_AlDub16, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Naochan

Naochan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been reading the raws with google since I do not know Chinese, but because of what little I have understood in the next chapters send an invitation to the stepmother by the queen where an old eunuch violates her and the husband finds her with clothes clothes and so they leave the palace.

With regard to the Hong family who also want it I go ahead several chapters and they reveal themselves against Da Xia, being Hong Ming Yue who murders the king, by then his enemy is Thirteen the false identity of Ling Yue who is already in the second element of reincarnation and uses her mystical pets, she defeats her grandfather and eliminates truncation the rebellion. So Hong Ming Yue and Luo Song flee to their sect and the others are captured, including the evil father of Ling Yue. The sixth prince assents to the throne as the new emperor and knows that Ling Yue could save his father but he did not attempt it due to the actions of the chapters 420 in adelate.

kurohamukami and immortaltear like this.
  2. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon... [snake] [tubby-lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    Lady Yao is the subordinate &spy of the 4th Prince true father (leader of the nothern alchemists)
    Thats why she helps his concubine mother all the time

3. Naochan

Naochan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who entered the palace as a concubine, then went blind and broke a magical stone by getting into the head of Ling Yue, which was when he reverted a trick with one of his flying pills made by the same Ling Yue dies falling from a great height

4. Daimon94

Daimon94 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry I don't understand if the ex and the concubine is before she reincarnate? Or is in the current line time? And if the ex is the same person as Feng Shan/Wu chong
    And what can you said of xue pian ran?
    Thank you

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  5. _kathyeee

_kathyeee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to ask a question the dimensions space that she has when she enters is it only her spirit that enters or her whole body

6. Asha7

Asha7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ex is not FS/WC. Ex and concubine are from before she transmigrated, her real soul is a godess and she has parents who are gods and who saved her soul and put it in the current body. Current body owner died as a baby when the current body's mother was kicked out by Hong (current body blood father). The baby died when it was thrown and her soul was put in the body by her parents who are gods.
    She is a transmigrater first and furthermost.
    Her God parents, ex and concubine are from another godly realm and yes she meet them again in her current body. The ML soul also know her before she transmigrated. Her parents wanted to save her soul and brought her to the underworld and her soul meet the ML soul, who died at 20 and he wanted to be born in the same world with her and be 3 years older than her and wanted to find her.
    So their meeting was somehow dated even when they didn't have their memories.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
  7. Purple Iris

Purple Iris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. MC's mom story had a rushed ending. Though I personally like that story better than this one. MC's story requires a lot of patience to understand the twists and turns though the concept and storyline is interesting the plot keeps on dragging which makes one feel tired.

To those who haven't tried MC's mom's story, it's better to try it. It's good. The author does not keep on dragging things and making a lot of misunderstanding like in this one.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2020
    stumblmer likes this.
  8. Pristine Xia

Pristine Xia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By now, anyone has spoiler whether MC's ex (the god from previous life) already knew the truth about MC being the one who saved him before? Thank you^^

9. aesthetic.chibi

aesthetic.chibi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Regarding the family issues:
    - MC’s mom fell in love with the bastard child of the Hong family
    - the mom got into a disagreement with her father before leaving to marry the dude
    - Greedy for power, the MC’s biological father throws them out and marry’s a lady from a powerful sect
    - a couple saves the MC and her mom
    - MC is retarded for 13 years and was bullied without her mom’s knowledge
    (About this strange thing, I think if I’m not mistaken, the MC’s previous life was being an immortal in the realm of the gods, but due to some terrible choice of love was brutally killed. Trying to find a perfect body to save their child’s soul, the (god) parents insert it into the MC. These immortal parents are the Night fox and someone else, they’re also known as Ye Huang Yu and MCs savior. Due to trying to give their firstborn child a happy life, they had to seal the MC’s knowledge of the previous life or else she’ll stop being human.(?) the point is the 13 years of being retarded was to heal her soul. )
    -MC gets adopted into the Lan family and moves to the capital with them
    - by coincidence she saves the ML from drowning on the way
    - she adopts some foreigner orphans and becomes the Ghost Sect leader
    - later saves her mom who accidentally attempted an assassination on the Crown Prince
    - she’s well liked so she eventually gets the title of 3rd ranked Princess Yue
    - skipping ahead to stuff about revenge (sorry if it’s out of order)
    - Crown prince gets killed by her and she finds out that he wasn’t the biological son of the king
    (His real father is Chen something Ru arch rival of Ye Nameless)(basically he’s an old monster)
    - Hong Fang gets kicked out to the border with Crown prince after some demotion stuff
    - MC ruins all of Hong Fang’s 10 years of scheming and planning
    (Sorry it’s hard to explain)
    - The scheme of the Hong family at the end is to usurp the throne
    - Hong Fang( MC’s dad) also is scheming to kill his brother to become the heir
    - later they realize that the MC has tricked them all and the old Hong dude is killed due to a pill, most of the Hong family is killed due to Hong Fang, and Hong Fang and his wife and son are thrown in prison awaiting beheading
    - somehow Hong Fang escapes and his son does too
    - at the MC’s mom’s wedding Hong Fang had snuck in and was caught by the immortal couple I talked about earlier and got a really gruesome death
    -Note: MC doesn’t know that the couple is immortal she only knows they’re her savior
    The MC also has a lot of pursuers but she only loves Feng Shen
    All pursuers past and present:
    - Sir Qing: never achieves any progress with MC
    - The 6th Prince ( later king): His marriage proposal is rejected and to avoid stuff becomes related to her by name and is really pitiful
    - Feng Shen/Wu Chong: they are one and the same and they both love MC, but MC doesn’t know they’re the same and I think she loves Feng Shen but also likes the Ghost Emperor (Wu Chong). She beats herself up about it. Her past life’s lover is creepy based on the little we see of him
    -I can’t remember the other love rivals but they’re really insignificant and get intimidated by the love rivals
    I’m sorry about the bad explanations. It’s my first time writing one of these. If you have questions it’ll be easier to reply than write a complete summary.

kurohamukami and stumblmer like this.
  10. aesthetic.chibi

aesthetic.chibi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s Lady Yao who is a disciple of Alchemist Chen Hongru at the Dan Palace.

11. J-Susan

J-Susan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In what chapter does the ML and MC finally do the deed? When do they get married?

12. J-Susan

Reading List:
    Link
    Who does MingYue have a crush on ?

13. J-Susan

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anything big happen to MC'S parents : Ye Beiming and Yun Sheng

14. Anfir

Anfir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wat happens at the end? MC and ML end up together?
    Wt abt the MLs personality after thy bcm one? Is it more of wu cong s or feng shen?

15. Tiffanyvu00

Tiffanyvu00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers... I really want her to end up with the ghost king instead he is so much cuter and they seem to have more chemistry. It’s great to see the mom falls I love with someone better than the douche dawg dad.... what happens to the Hong family, the dad, his harlot wife and her two kids? I hope they are all dead!....

16. Tiffanyvu00

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree because I like both personalities so I want her to end up with both maybe she lives with both with out merging she has two husband who switches back and forth... lol her own harem well with one guy.... this is probably the only story where the ML and second lead is one guy

17. Tiffanyvu00

Reading List:
    Link
    That sounds like a horrible ending I hope it isn’t like that I seemed so good so far but they made h8m a baby......

18. Cuddles You

Cuddles You Eternal East Wind

Reading List:
    Link
  19. kurohamukami

kurohamukami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In what Chapter Chen Hong Ru diez?

20. Sofia Razi

Sofia Razi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to MC's previous life ex and his concubine in the end? And did the cold constitution girl who was MLs fiancee die after the soul switch or is she still alive?