Spoiler Quick Transmigration: Heroine Arrives, Woman Rapidly Retreats

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Xylia125

Xylia125 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Very basic spoilers

Arc 3 : Wastern fantasy world
    - MC is Veronica Lawman who is a OP swordsman
    - ML was the demon king who wouldn't have a body until almost the end
    - The demon king in the original plot line killed Veronica to get power for his body
    - But now that the demon king is the ML and Veronica is the MC, he instead was looking for her throughout the story
    - Eve was the person who brought him to the MC
    - ML and MC form some sort of contract (not too sure what's it called but it's a life and death one)
    - MC was looking for her lover for most part of the story but she didn't know it was the demon king cause he did not have the lotus smell and his character was too different from the past lives
    - The ML later travels to the elves village to regain his orgial body and MC meets him her when she felt something happening from the contract bond
    - MC and ML reunited and then they live happily ever after --- until she's old
    - Very smooth sailing arc not much drama at all

Elliana and kiara8 like this.
  2. Moonmoon0023

Moonmoon0023 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers? Arce 29?

Ryss likes this.
  3. Winteria

Winteria Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This arc is already translated. The current translator is at the autistic piano girl arc which is around arc 8 or 9.

Check page 1. There's a spoiler directory though it hasn't been updated in awhile. Hope this helps a little. ><

(Sorry if I sound rude in anyway it's currently almost 4am and I am awful at phrasing words the way I want to at times. )

Ryss likes this.
  4. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    So basically... it's all happy ending? Although the plot isn't repetitive, the ending is still the same old happily ever after & the couple making a legend again right?

5. BoredNovelFinder

BoredNovelFinder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was trying to give it a chance but I'm done reading raws. She seems to forgive him all his wrongs. Recent one I read, out of jealousy, ML ties her up, drugs her with an aphrodisiac drug, has sex with her. True he grovels and asks for forgiveness later but c'mon! It's sick.

BooBoo and Alina Moktan like this.
  6. Zayan

Zayan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did anyone finished the rest of the arcs??

7. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    that's why I prefer BG quick Transmigration with male mc cause it's had great plot, consider and dreaming mc who is loyal female lead and doted on her.
    he is perfect guy unlike this rapist ML who rape mc and drug her. Its make me feel disgust and sick, how reader like it and find it's so sweet:blob_coughblood:.

I highly recommend you guys, read this straight romance with male mc. My favorite novel of all times:blobmelt:
    The Star Light Shines When He Came
    Scum Male's Whitewashing Manual
    The Best Male God [Quick Transmigration
    I Am A Good Man [Quick Transmigration]
    Good Man Operation Guide
    I am a Big Villain

Last edited: May 17, 2019
  8. Inaira

Inaira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    more spoilers please, its been months surely someone has read more untranslated arcs

Ressianne and Bhabna like this.
  9. Bella94

Bella94 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s kinda refreshing to see the ML is jealous to the point of raping MC.. I dislike raping but the sweet love between them is getting more and more boring so a bit spicy and conflict totally refreshing

10. PurpleMousse

PurpleMousse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There’s one arc where it’s actually pretty sad and has a bad ending with Mc leaving ml

11. Bella94

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that the plant arc? I remember that only that arc have sad ending

12. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You’re thinking of the wrong arc. This arc has a normal ending.

13. Bella94

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh which arc have sad ending? Because I would love that.. Somehow I feel like the arc is becoming repetitive and I lost my interest already

14. PurpleMousse

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it the one with Mc being a flower fairy or something and ml is a prince but offers her up to the emperor?

15. Bella94

Reading List:
    Link
    yup that one

16. IncroyableGirl

IncroyableGirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really liked the length of your spoilers. Thank you for posting.

17. IncroyableGirl

IncroyableGirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really loved it, thank you.

18. LunarWolf

LunarWolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone give spoilers for arc's

42. MC is a ancient-bloodline summoner mistaken for waste (unable to summon), ML is the ultimate boss summon of the setting, target is an actual waste half-sister of MC who has a grudge against her

46. MC is a voodoo puppetmaster, target is a girl who tried to hire MC and then another daoist guy to kill off her inheriting brother, ML is the brother who got accidentally turned into one of MC's puppets

53. MC is the good older twin, target is the rebellious younger twin who used her sister's identity as a shield against a crazy boyfriend in a previous timeline, ML is a rich heir

19. PurpleMousse

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember the rest because it's been so long but I do remember 53. From what I can remember :
    1. MC and the twin sister went to different schools. Host was known for being pure and good while the twin had a reputation of being promiscuous. MC first went to twin sister school to show that they're twins and vastly different in character so they won't be mistaken for each other later. And it also served to alert the parents of the twin sister's behavior.

2. The plot is a bit foggy and the twin sister was sent away to abroad or another school I can't remember and the twin continued her behavior just more discreet. The ML this time is also rich and powerful and thought the twin was MC until he looked into her eyes.

3. And the MC and ML get together really fast and meets the parents. The parents this time is really proud of MC and the twin is jealous thinking why they don't approve of her.

4. The twin met this dude who is mafia? Idk but shady stuff boss (but handsome and dark vibes which attract twin) but he sleeps around with the twin and they get married (idk y cus they continued sleeping with other people) after MC and ML does.

5. Some stuff happens and in the end the twin is like locked up by the shady dude and he just sexually assaults her whenever he wants. The twin commits suicide after the dude was really rough and she miscarried

BooBoo, Jennifere12511 and JuuHachi like this.
  20. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there anymore spoilers...???