Recommendations Novels similar to Quick Transmigration Cannon Fodder’s Record of Counterattacks

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by SnowdropLily, Jan 3, 2020.

1. SnowdropLily

SnowdropLily 100% Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/quick-transmigration-cannon-fodders-record-of-counterattacks/

So, the novels I'm looking for should be similar to Quick Transmigration Cannon Fodder’s Record of Counterattacks. I'm looking for novels with an independent MC. It doesn't necessarily include world hopping kind of stuff. I want to read a novel about a strong MC who's intelligent and has a sense of logic. NOT like those novels that's about douchebags and male leads with semen-filled brains and just can't stop thinking about having sex with someone. Also the MC can be female or male.

Anyways, I hope a lot of people will recommend novels that they know of.
    Thank You in advance.

2. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Chiiiiiiiii

Chiiiiiiiii >Daoist Thirteen Bears< >Hero Astral Saber<

Reading List:
    Link
    Eliza (but she is a bit dull about romance, only caring for politics and war), Ouroboros Record (but the guy is crazy), dominion's end (the mc is still learning, there's scolding, there's growth, until the current chapter he isn't as awesome as his dage though), Don’t Pick Up Boyfriends From the trash bin (BL, but the romance is so far away)

4. ThunderingSnow

ThunderingSnow Sipping up a cup of chaotic good...and boba

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Efu-sama

Efu-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My dear, I can see you haven't gotten an answer even after 2 years. I am also here because I am searching for the same matter. If you're still active here, let me tell you, the author's other novel actually is another good short quick wear, there's also Uncle and ZhengQing (system 2333) who become a cameo in the novel.