Request Contract with a Life Elemental, what you do?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by TypeFantasyHeart, Jan 3, 2020.

1. TypeFantasyHeart

TypeFantasyHeart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You enter a contract with a life elemental and you are now able to learn life magic, which may include nature magic and healing magic of all kinds... plus life-related stuff... And you get a huge increase to passive regeneration, cuts and bruises are healed in a matter of minutes instead of human normal standards and your stamina got a huge boost. BUT you get hungrier more often and your appetite increased A LOT, your bodily functions work a lot faster and you age slower.
    All this will increase as the bond with the elemental, magic power, control and proficiency on life magic increases.
    So what kind of things you will do with life magic?, try thinking of stuff to do from basic stuff to complicated stuff...
    For example, i would think of a way to use life magic for combat or use life magic for training as I can train 10 times more without fear of permanent damage and heal up torn muscles and broken bones to be made stronger since as you train, you basically damage up your muscle and your body replaces said muscle making it stronger and denser.
    What ideas you might come up with?.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    K, now you are transported into a forest, its clear that its another world as, despite you not knowing much flora and fauna, a horned rabbit does not exist.
    You have the life elemental with you, it can talk with you and do many things related with life...
    How will you survive and get out of the forest with the life elemental, consider that you are EASY PREY, you just have tons of stamina and regenerate like wolverine

Last edited: Jan 4, 2020
    false and Deleted member 155674 like this.
  2. tekinwillie

tekinwillie TEKING

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Do what modern cultivation MCs do, I will go around the world showing people my skills and dabble in all sorts of stuff calling myself an expert, and of course slap those who wasted their lives 'doing their best' to reach their current positions and jobs, then I will write a novel about my life and give it a title like 'the greatest genius' or something :blobcat_hyper:
    :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

Alfha Robby and Loni4ever like this.
  4. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Get sexy priestesses to worship you.

5. false

false Today is always the best day ever~

Reading List:
    Link
    Go to the countryside where the farms are at. Make a deal with them : I'd bless their farm and give farming advice while they give me a portion of their food. Also, I can offer protection from monsters if those exists and healing from injuries or disease. Maybe I'd offer to teach them life magic if it doesn't cost me too much time, or would eventually worsen the deal.
    Then, make a cult dedicated to the life elemental. I'll become some kind of cultuvation world's grand ancestor who just train all the time, unless the cult need me in their direst needs (in exchange, the cult give me a portion of their food earnings).
    If I somehow got famous for being a powerful benevolent superperson with exotic abilities, I'd offer my unique services exclusively in the price of food.
    If I somehow got infamous as a heretical custist leader, I'd build up my cult's military to defend ourselves. Also, I'd pillage the countries that move to attack my cult and curse their land so that they woĆ¹ld starve.

6. BigBadBoi

BigBadBoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will make all buffet restaurants in the nearby vicinity close down just because I can

7. Baabaablack

Baabaablack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Learn some death magic (or some of the sort) in case this life magic increases the chances of me getting cancer and i need to get rid of that shit asap. Maybe try to figure out of there if there a way to canibalize other types of magic. If I felt like being an asshole start cultivating deadly bacteria or cancer. Or maybe inflict diabetes on some poor unsupecting soul. These would be the unusual applications of life magic. Okami Wa Nemuranai has an interesting idea of what the problems that good healing brings socially. (You usually end up getting owned by somebody.)

8. Greater thunder

Greater thunder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seek immortality, independency from the elemental and workarounds/nullifiers for the cons of life magic. It would give me something to do when absolutely bored from wandering around and ensure a soured contract doesn't make me enter some kind who can survive longer contest.

9. Loni4ever

Loni4ever The Fluffy White Wolf

Reading List:
    Link
    isn't that kinda illogical? (I mean not that this was logical in the first place but still xD)
    There's this interesting book I read a while ago, called "The Joy of Laziness: Why Life is Better Slower - and how to Get There".
    If you'd like, take a look at this short excerpt from it:
    [​IMG]

... but yeah, why does it matter if this is magic. Just take it as a daily fun fact or sth XD

mir, GDLiZy and Bright_Lucky_Star like this.
  10. Si Kucing

Si Kucing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Trap a rat with a cage
    Boil some water and get some ice
    Get something sharp and stab it until it bleed
    Splash it with hot and cold water alternatively while it still bleed
    Heal it

Stab it again until it bleed
    Spray it with insect repellant with 3 second interval for 30 second
    Heal it

Get some scouting equipment to make some simple flamethrower
    Stab it until it bleed again
    Burn it, and then splash it with cold and then hot water
    Heal it

Stab it until it bleed again but this time keep pressing the rat to the wall of the cage so that it can't move
    Get some firecrackers and throw a bunch of it near the rat, get some with enough explosive to hurt it
    Heal it

(Think of another form of torture)
    Heal it

I like healing magic :)

Well, jokes aside...... i would open an expensive traditional clinic? I mean i can use healing magic and all, even if i can't cure then they will still get a lil better and then when they feel bad again..... they could come again and again ;)

11. Cashew Farmer

Cashew Farmer Fastest horse in the land

Reading List:
    Link
    1) Make tonnes of money from healing rich people with missing limbs or people in comas (make sure to get intermediaries and blindfold patients so no-one knows your indentity)
    2) Go to the Amazon and use your nature magic to grow trees fast than they're being burned down. You can also reforest many other areas that have been heavily deforested like the USA and Europe.
    3) Slow down or reverse the spread of deserts in China and Australia with your nature magic.
    4) Play god and try to create intelligent life forms with your life magic. Maybe even make a catgirl.

12. Simon

Simon [The Pure One's Chief Steward][Demon Beast]

Reading List:
    Link
    Became a new age faith healer and shaman. There are plenty of people who would sink fortunes into it, would you be willing to spend 30k+ to be cured from untreatable cancer.

13. TypeFantasyHeart

TypeFantasyHeart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That made me remember Libra Dohko, he slowed his heart rate to be 30 times slower so he could live 300 years lol.... or so i remember... But thanks for the input

Loni4ever likes this.
  14. mir

mir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (Ooh! I've had a story idea/ plot thing I've been planning on writing for awhile vaguely similar to this. I'm mining this thread for ideas. :blobsanta:
    Thank you very much!)

Loni4ever likes this.
  15. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let it a be climate change one lead by Greta!

16. Villager Anonymous

Villager Anonymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Discover the secrets to immortality, heal, sell , boost agriculture, make money, learn to modify life to make horned rabbits and other loyal creatures, experiment and amass power/knowledge. A pretty good start to surviving would be asking the life elemental for advice as it should be rather knowledgable otherwise I will have to learn to use my abilities hunt and survive as I wander towards civilization(I hope).