Resolved IT FRUSTRATES ME, TORMENTING ME!!! HELP!!! :<

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by alyowl, Jan 4, 2020.

1. alyowl

alyowl Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been looking for this particular Transmigration/Historical/GenderBender novel about a MC (general) who was killed by the ML (enemy crown prince/emperor) by an arrow after the MC stubbornly remain unyielded to betray his country and work under the ML despite having a dumb or greedy ruler that doesn't appreciate the MC's loyalty. The MC was killed and transmigrated into his enemy's wife, the empress. The emperor has also a son highlighted in the story that later on became attached to the Empress.

It isn't romantic at all, more on about hate and revenge. Despite the MC being the Empress, he didn't wanted to help the Emperor at all and still wanted to do something for his country, trying to get some news from the MC and do some suggestion, yet later on, the Empress died from arson and transmigrated again to the killer's body.

I've been trying to find the book for a few days now by tags and all but I couldn't and it frustrates me. I'M DYING TO READ IT ONCE AGAIN SINCE IT'S SO GOOOOOOOOOD. Please help :<

HELP!!!

2. xchronicles

xchronicles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-ugly-empress/

Is this it? I haven’t read this but very similar from what you told based on synopsis

alyowl likes this.
  3. susanty.smile

susanty.smile [Insomniac]

Reading List:
    Link
  4. alyowl

alyowl Member

Reading List:
    Link
    T-T I just reread the sypnosis and yes it is!!! I'm so blind not to noticed this while whole time. I am so quite familiar with the title and cover but been actually thinking of wrong cover! :< Thank you so much!!!

5. xchronicles

Reading List:
    Link
    Last update was July

Lol no worries

6. alyowl

alyowl Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You saved my life could finally have some good sleep tonight. Really thanks a lot!

Westeller likes this.
  7. xchronicles

Reading List:
    Link
    This is actually my second time to see your post so I decided to try and search for tags... Fortunately, find the right one.

Happy reading!

alyowl likes this.
  8. alyowl

alyowl Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why so nice :< this kindness couldn't be left unreported! I'm so thankful and glad you've been born T^T

Have a nice day ahead xchronicles

xchronicles likes this.