Spoiler Cheating men must die (manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kuro_0ni, Sep 18, 2019.

1. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! Lol, at least they got a not happy end.

2. Xu Wen Hui

Xu Wen Hui Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean the FL got what was happening to her because she tried to poison her own blood related brother to save her so called ML. And her brother actually knew what she was doing but he wanted to test her and it disappointed him about what she did

3. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    More than anything, this actually what makes me thing FL is absolutely moronic idiot. She know her brother loves her dearly but she exchange him with ML??? Yeah, big NO for me. Siblings, especially if they are loves you are the one that you should count on the most.

4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I was wondering what this was since the name got deleted but now I know what it is

Poor_Hero likes this.
  5. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    need the mods to edit this thread

6. BlueRoseJuliet

BlueRoseJuliet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers about the Heiress story? I tried reading the raws but once I reached a certain chapter it told me I had to pay for it.

7. Maid Chan

Maid Chan [Professional]

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone give me link to the raw manga?

Jem3710 likes this.
  8. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Alieskaju and Xi-hime like this.
  9. Maid Chan

Maid Chan [Professional]

Reading List:
    Link
    Gahhhhh I've read up to the last free chapters...
    It seems that she's planning to let the Hoe's romance with the second ML succeed because it'll also unlock the route where said second ML will order his goons to beat up first ML.

Xi-hime likes this.
  10. so-chintzy

so-chintzy One of the editors for Yukkuri Translation Service

Reading List:
    Link
    I found another site that goes all the way up to the latest chapters (Xianxia arc). It is the 2nd arc after the Industrial Shanghai arc (so the webtoon is Imperial Harem arc, Entertainment Industry arc, Vampire arc, Industrial Shanghai arc, Prep School/Switched at Birth arc & Xianxia arc).

After transmigrating, the MC holes herself up in her room & diets/exercises like crazy until she becomes the slim beauty shown in the front page cover art. She also dresses up in nice qipaos. She deliberately leads the transmigrator to the secondary ML, an overbearing military general who is much richer than MC's slag husband. 2ML dotes on the transmigrator, who goes full golddigger on him & the Slag becomes incensed with fury. MC plays the supporting sad loyal waifu & even gives him a box of jewelry (not sure if it's from her dowry or not) to him to gift to the Transmigrator (T) but she chucks the box onto the floor since 2ML can offer her much better goods. She becomes furious after he throws a very expensive crystal pendant (that 2ML gave her) onto the ground & it shatters.

The Slag's Mother becomes much more of a spendthrift & starts fighting with Slag after he starts going crazy over being rejected since he's now doing stupid things like picking a fight with 2ML (& winds up being beaten in public) & giving away their riches to T in order to win her back. This culminates in Mother in Law (MiL) showing up at T's dressing room & shoving T onto the floor. Slag rushes over to help her up & pushes MiL accidentally in the process. He doesn't realize until a bit later that MiL's bleeding from the head. MC let out a tip to the local reporters about this happening & they rush into capture the entire scene. MC "kindly" disperses them & asks them to leave, but it hits the front news anyway. T is briefly hospitalized & when MC shows up, she tries to attack MC, but Slag stops her as he now has a slight appreciation for MC's "efforts" & since it was his affair with T that caused MiL to now be paralyzed & confined to a wheelchair.

MC meanwhile is enjoying life & making connections with the wealthy elite. She introduces 2ML to her purple-haired friend & they both fall in love at first sight, so T ends up being ignored. T is furious & openly accuses the friend of being a homewrecker. The friend is distraught over being cheated on by 2ML, so she runs away & 2ML is angry that his true love got scared off. T ends up being blacklisted by 2ML & all her noble sponsors, even being kicked out of the opera house where she used to perform. She sneaks into 2ML's house & attempts to drug his tea but gets caught & thrown out by his guards.

Slag & MiL have been kicked out of MC's house in the meanwhile (I think there was a divorce agreement due to the scandalous affair hitting the news) & are forced to live in a small cottage. MiL yells at Slag every day but he is still CRAZY in love with T. He chloroforms T after she leaves the 2ML's place & brings her back to his cottage, threatening to commit double suicide with her with a knife if she doesn't marry him.

MC cheerfully greets the "happy couple" later in their wedding clothes (Slag being a pleased yandere & T being a scared trembling unhappy bride). Slag is content despite being a poor scholar, T is forced to do chores all day & MiL scolds her constantly from her wheelchair. 2ML is trying to win back the friend, but doesn't appear to have much success. MC shows up in front of T some time later with the hamster in human form (he looks like a blonde blue-eyed kid & is wearing his signature bandana). I think he is supposed to be the "heir" to MC's family since she is now divorced.

Okay so this one is kinda different because MC is neither the "kind heroine raised in a poor family" chara nor is she the "spoiled heiress turns out to be a fake phoenix" character.

Instead, she is just a random cannon fodder whose existence shows how much of a bitch the fake phoenix (FP) is. Heroine is genuinely a nice girl. :)

MC becomes one of FP's many bullied victims (FP, being an heiress Queen Bee type with her own girl gang). Original timeline had MC's host being beaten up & stripped in the girl's bathroom at school. FP's gang took photos of her & spread them online. Host crawled out of the bathroom & saw her crush/childhood friend(?), the Slag. She begged him for help but he ignored her. Distraught, she went up to the school roof & called him on her cellphone one last time as all the students below watched. Slag told her that it was none of his business whether she lived or died (& probably said that she deserved being beaten up?), so she jumped to her death. (Yup, he just blandly watched her about to jump as he roasted her. He is complete trash.)

MC transmigrates just as FP & her gang were starting to beat her up. She beats them up instead, using strength cheats from her system. She takes off her glasses & walks confidently out of the bathroom, smirking at Slag, who doesn't even acknowledge the bruises on her face.

FP gets extremely angry over this & tries to get her parents to pressure the principal to expel MC, but MC has proof that FP started it & threatens to leak it online. FP is forced to back off. FP tries to get some thugs with iron pipes to beat up MC but she uses strength cheat to crush the pipe in her grip, which scares them off. This kind of situation repeats for a bit, & Slag is witnessing this the entire time, becoming slightly interested in MC but also not caring enough to report her being harassed to the cops (because he sucks).

MC heads to the airport to pick up her parents & to do something else: save Slag's innocent sister. In the original timeline, Slag's Sister (SS) was headed home after her flight only to be attacked by thugs outside the airport. MC beats them up & saves her, winning over SS (who is a sweet & innocent good girl unlike her shitty brother). She finally meets up with Slag & tells him about how some cool pretty girl saved her. MC's parents arrive, worried because of the stuff they heard about at school. MC reassures them about it.

MC runs into Slag & SS later on & SS is very excited to introduce her savior MC to him. FP, whose anger keeps hitting new highs, trash talks MC to ML, but SS sees this & jumps in to angrily defend MC. This just makes FP even ANGRIER, but she can't yell at SS since she likes the Slag.

Meanwhile, MC has befriended Heroine, who is wearing a patched up uniform & listlessly attending the same prep school. She is resigned because her mother is poor & her schoolmates relentlessly bully her for it. (You can tell she's the true heiress because FP has indigo hair which is a shade darker than the Heroine's aqua hair. FP's clan head (her "mom") has aqua hair.) FP confronts MC again & this time MC breaks her arm.

FP & the Clan Head (CH) confront MC, but then MC fires back with a wildball that FP is not even CH's daughter but Heroine is. They furiously deny it but one DNA test later proves MC's words. Heroine & FP are both bombarded at school with the rumors & scandal of the switch, so FP holes up at home. She is furiously sharpening a knife on a grindstone as she plans to kill MC. Heroine has moved to the CH's manor & consoles CH when she is unable to get FP out of her room.

BTW - MC tormented Slag with nightmares of the original timeline's ending, so he now feels guilty & sympathetic towards her, especially since she saved his sister from being mugged/raped.

Heroine & MC put on a singing duet at school during a festival but then FP shows up all dressed up too. Heroine warns her not to do anything stupid as she leaves the stage, but FP pulls the knife out of her costume & threatens MC with it on stage. CH, Slag & SS watch in shock. MC stands there smugly as FP charges her, only to wind up stabbing Slag in the chest (he jumped in because of all the guilt). He is hospitalized, FP has a mental breakdown & is arrested. MC's "ghost" keeps appearing to MC in his dreams & when he wakes up, SS informs him that MC vanished after the incident. Slag runs outside in the rain desperately trying to find her & refusing to accept her "death". MC, invisible, gleefully watches him before discarding the umbrella she was holding.

Afterwards, Slag falls into an extreme depression over MC's disappearance & commits suicide via overdosing on sleeping pills so he can see MC's "ghost" one more time.

MC watches this from her hub, but her screen says "NULL" on it in repeating big red letters, & she gets upset over how the mission concluded(?). I don't know if she didn't get the rewards or if there was an error.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2019
  11. Maid Chan

Maid Chan [Professional]

Reading List:
    Link
    GIMME THE LINK PLEASEEE

12. so-chintzy

so-chintzy One of the editors for Yukkuri Translation Service

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.onemanhua.com/12387/

The Xianxia arc is not finished yet but the Slag here is less of a slag than the others so far. It's more like the other woman is the real problem. She's even worse than the human girl from the vampire arc.

Also I updated my previous post with spoilers for the Prep School/Switched at Birth arc. There does not seem to a cheating man for the Heroine/Villainess as the original timeline only went up to Host's death which seemed to be pre-prologue for the "Switched at Birth" story to kick in. There's no timeline shown where Heroine took an interest in the Slag - I don't think they ever even meet properly.

Also this arc is super memeable because reasons:

Host: M-mr Slag is that you Hewwo! Pwease hewp me i seem to be in a wittle bit of twubble mr slag hewwo H-hewwo
    Slag:
    [​IMG]
    Host:
    Pwease Mr Slag Pwease save me i downt wanna die
    H-hewwo mr slag awe you still thewe
    Slag:
    [​IMG]
    Host: M-mr slag pwease im hurting H-hewwo im scawed
    Ill do anything fow you mr slag pwease hewp
    Slag:
    [​IMG]

I have more but I'll stop for now. :3c

Last edited: Dec 15, 2019
  13. suckmyduck

suckmyduck Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Xianxia arc is done. I think.

Did the Green ML go yandere mode for the Host?
    Why did Luxia throw herself off the cliff?
    How did the FL survive that stab?

14. Iloverabbits

Iloverabbits Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup the XianXia arc is completed! The new arc looks interesting, as always~
    Did the Green ML go yandere mode for the Host?
    As in the XianXia ML? Yea, He is trying to ascend to godhood/get out of his current world to find LuXia, which might happen many years later, so LuXia doesn't really care. So, this yandere ML might come back in the future.
    Why did Luxia throw herself off the cliff?
    Something(the algorithm?) went wrong with the world and she can't freely get out of the body, so she had no choice but to die. Not very sure about this part, but I think this is probably due to the ML 'awakening' and learning how absurd his world was.
    How did the FL survive that stab?
    It looks like the ML just lightly stabbed the FL, but he took all of her powers, causing her to grow old quickly

15. Iloverabbits

Iloverabbits Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    o_O Which chapter has the "NULL" screen on it?

16. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Green xianxia yandere guy is absolutely crazy and scary. I don't even need to understand the dialogues to know he's the main antagonist.
    The current translated ending is satisfying while the next arc (heiress arc) is kinda bittersweet? Not that scum ML didn't deserve his fate, but I just want to see MC rejected him like the vampire arc.

17. charysa

charysa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The gist of the xianxia arc ending was that the male protag revealed that he had essentially became aware that his world doesn't make sense (it was based on a story that was abandoned halfway by the author), that all the people in the world including his former self were puppets dancing on strings, that a lot of the premises of the world just didn't make sense. I don't think he saw the other people in the world as actually people, since from his POV, none of them had any self awareness and were no different than scripted golems. His goal became to break out of this nonsensical world of his, and he wasn't afraid to use the former female protag and 2nd male protag (the demon lord guy) in his secret plot.

However, his attitude started to change when MC entered the world, because she was also someone who was removed from the plot. Suddenly, he wasn't the only one who was "awake" in this world, and that's why he started to fall for her. Or rather, perhaps more like become obsessed with her. To him, she's essentially the only other "real" person in the world.

But since MC doesn't have feelings for him, and part of her mission was to take revenge on him on behalf of original host, she killed herself so that he would forever remain alone.

18. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    Wonder how you guys patient read this manhua. I can’t handle it because I get angry and feel like to tortured or kill slag men and women.

19. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    cuz watching how the revenge is done is satisfying my feeling lol even though I don't know the language, the pics are good enough for me to see XD

Anirose, SwordEmpress, Th.ay and 12 others like this.
  20. Imma

Imma Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How do i use shadowmadness to read the chapters it take me to this”mega”thing?