Spoiler Reboot Sienna

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Jan 5, 2020.

1. immortaltear

immortaltear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just found Reboot Sienna and I really want spoilers for this novel!

“Marry me under the conditions that we will divorce in 5 years.”
    Being reincarnated 5 years into the past, she will not let her and her to their predestined and sad ending! She will strive for the happiness of both, no matter what it takes.

Thank you so much!

Lucy scarlet, JellyBunnie and Venice1 like this.
  2. summer-162

summer-162 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    until which chapter have you arrived so I can spoil it for you?

Kalione likes this.
  3. Kalione

Kalione Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please tell me, will Sienna actually gain a bit of IQ when she's reborn and will leave that disgusting Carl? Or should we prepare to be frustrated at her lack of dignity and intelligence?

snzzykitten and immortaltear like this.
  4. summer-162

Reading List:
    Link
    she will gain a lot of IQ, and unfortunately, she can't say no to the marriage proposal despite the fact she planned to when she went back because apparently the royal family has a law where if anyone from a royal family offers a marriage proposal and they were turned down twice the third person who gets proposed to can’t refuse their proposal or their families will be ruined as it is considered an insult for a royal to get refused 3 times, and Aria the evil queen schemed by offering a marriage proposal to different families that she knew will refuse to marry their daughters off to Carl, so Sienna had no choice but to say yes when Aria offered or she and her family will be punished, as for Carl they will develop a romance and you will grow to like him, it is understandable to hate him in the first life as we see the events from Sienna point of view, but if looked at the situation from his perspective he was forced to marry someone he didn't love, on top of that someone that Aria the evil queen chose who always tries to kill him to take the throne so it understandable why he didn't trust her, he also offered Sienna divorce many times to cut ties with her before things went ugly as he didn't love Sienna (I assume he didn’t because we are seeing things from her point of view) but Sienna clung to him despite it, so in a way, it is also Sienna's fault that she clung to a man who didn't love her even when he offered to set her free for both of their sake, also his second wife blue something (I forget her name) was acutely originally his fiancée and childhood friend who he was going to marry before Aria intervened and forced him to marry Sienna because she was afraid Carl will gain too much power from blue's family if he married her (blue's family had a strong influence) so if you look at, it in a way, Sienna clung into him, screwed up his chances of marrying who he wanted, and weakened his ability to take the throne, not add the fact she is someone Aria choose, meaning Sienna could be a spy and Carl couldn't take that chance, (and before anyone says why he couldn't just try trusting Sienna, without going into too many spoilers let say some he cared about very deeply and believed in since childhood betrayed him and was Aria's spy, and if you add a complete stranger who he was forced to marry, it is understandable why he couldn't just trust her and have a relationship with her)I hoped that helped, but overall it is such an enjoyable novel as we get to see Carl’s point of view in his second life.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2020
  5. Kalione

Kalione Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much for the spoiler.
    The reason why I dislike Carl is not because I find Sienna an amazing female lead - at least this last ten chapters made me too annoyed because of her - its because in the end how ruthless he was towards his own son. Okay he may have thought that Sienna was a spy, but why take it on the poor kid who was not even aware what was happening around him?
    Since we can't change female lead and even the male lead, I can only hope that the author makes Carl work a lot to earn the trust and eventual acceptance of Sienna.

There are a few things i'm curious about:

1. How does Sienna and Carl meet in this life? What kind of impression Carl has towards Sienna?

2. At this point in time is Carl in a romantically involved with his childhood friend? Do we expect this childhood friend to become an enemy?

3. What about Aria? Will Sienna try to take revenge on her? Or will she be the type to only take action only if she's schemed by her?

4. Do we have a second male lead?

6. summer-162

Reading List:
    Link
    I do think he loved his son but he couldn't show it, as he looked destroyed when informed Sienna of joseph's death, from my understanding, the reason why he didn't try to get close to his son (joseph) or favor him is because as I mentioned he did believe Sienna is siding with Aria and he knew Aria was manipulating events in her favor if he acknowledge his son, Aria may have used that fact and manipulated both sienna and joseph to her advantage to take the throne but if Sienna's son is not acknowledged, then Aria will not have that power and she won't be able to use joseph in her power play and use carl's love for joseph against him, if she believed he wasn't important she had no reason to harm joseph.

they meet in pickle shop (it's not really a pickle but and fruit similar to it but I can't remember it name so I will call it pickle) which Is funny because he loves pickles and she went to that store by accident, she immediately recognized him, but to him, he never met her before so he was curious how she knew him especially as he was in disguise pretending to be commoner in market and not going as the prince, she also looked so heartbroken, which he also couldn't understand why as result she was on his mind.

from what its looks like, blue is just a childhood friend who he plans to marry to get the throne, and he doesn't have any feelings toward her in this life, he even seems confused by the fact that Sienna thinks he loves blue, this is my guess but he may have loved blue in his first life or he may have just cared about her as a friend even if they didn't marry out of love. they still were friends so he naturally cared about her during their marriage as political marriage was common and they both got to marry their friend (blue and carl) instead of some stranger and he got the throne while she became queen. also so far blue still hasn't made an appearance (just mentioned) in the second life so well just have to wait and see if she is an enemy or not.

after Aria traps her in marriage with carl, she decided to get back at Aria for killing her child and running so many lives (she hates Aria with passion), so she will make carl emperor and she plans to divorce him and not have any children with him, because he may not have been a great husband toward her, was genuinely a great ruler who cared about his kingdom.

yes, we do and it is carl's half brother Voler (I don't think I spelled his name right) he becomes interested in her after she plays the violin with him while he plays the piano (the piano is considered a women's instrument while the violin is considered a mans instrument) so it was pretty interesting when she encouraged him to continue to play the piano at party by picking up the violin despite his mother's disapproval, as valor has no interest in politics or the throne he is more of artistic soul.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2020
  7. immortaltear

immortaltear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im still at chapter 30. Thank u!

lazynoodles likes this.
  8. Queens.Navier

Queens.Navier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm at chapter 30ish but I'm really impatient so I wanted to know are there any more spoilers lately? Thank you in advance!!

9. summer-162

Reading List:
    Link
    For
    For what do you want spoilers for?

10. Saintessally

Saintessally Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Does Carl get married with his childhood friend? Is that girl in love with him and does she make some troubles?
    2. How does Carl manage to maintain his power?
    3. Do sienna and carl start loving each other?

11. summer-162

Reading List:
    Link
    so far the childhood friend only appeared in the first life, in the second life she is just mentioned, from the looks of it she won't be making an appearance or play a big part in the story

12. summer-162

Reading List:
    Link
    we are still seeing Carl and Sienna working on undermining Arya's power, I have to wait for more chapters to see what happens

13. Saintessally

Saintessally Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this a translation or an original ?

14. summer-162

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a translation

15. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you haven’t really read any part of the novel .
    please know the fact that Carl never harmed Sierra . He killed her for she was already on the verge on death , she begged to be killed because her son had already died , her only hope . She didn’t have any chance of survival and she wanted him to end her misery .
    It was her stupidity which got all of them killed in the last life with the wickedness of aria and slackness of Carl .
    It’s not Carl’s fault that he didn’t fall in love with her , he wasn’t obliged to .
    He still kept her the empress .

Last edited: May 16, 2020
  16. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Carl in the previous life grew fond of bluebell , there is a lot more to it , because she was someone who was there for him .
    Literally one of the only people as he was later betrayed by his most trusted person also.
    Sierra integrates herself with aria , who was the one responsible for multiple assassination attempts on him and killing his mother too and much more .
    In the end , Sierra gave aria the moment to achieve her goals . carl, till where I have read , I feel he is slowly falling in love with her if he ant already.
    Sierra has been in love with him always but is trying to suppress it .

ardills, BooBoo, Biakushi and 7 others like this.
  17. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does any have the raw links ? Where to read after chapter 96

The fact that she still married him is questionable . She could have taken her revenge in other ways . He could have married anyone else , there were options . Saying aria will get you married to me - look for an alternative to counterattack . She still falls in a cycle . The thing is sure he didn’t do anything to her , she loved him for some reason . However , how could she let herself be with him ? In a way , her love was her downfall , why is she going on that road ?

I’m not sure but does Carl also get his memory back ?

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2020
  18. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    In my opinion, I don' hate carl in the first life you know, at least he's not as bad as ruve from abandoned empress in the first life. He did killed sienna but the situation itself is already bad for sienna to live a happy and normal life. For me, in the first life, Sienna and Carl, both were suffering badly. So I'm glad both of them did have their relationship dev in second lifetime. Valore (the second brother of Carl aka Arya's son) and the priest (Roy) would likely be the second and third male lead (maybe) because they seem to harbour positive reactions towards sienna.

Ok I don't know how to make a spoiler tag here. So THIS IS THE BIGGEST SPOILER HERE. LOL. BEAR WITH ME.

Carl and Sienna ehemm did ehemm that ehemm for the first time at 90+ chapter. It's quite funny and irony tho that sienna spent a moment if time with Valore (like in front of her room maybe a parlor) and Carl was sitting in her room on her bed (he can't mkae his presence known cuz of Arya's scheme and Arya still thought he's at the frontline) when Carl heard Valore confession towards Sienna but she didn't hear it yeah so maybe that's what makes Carl pissed off and yeah Sienna welcomed him too. Damn you SiennaYou guys can read at wuxiaworld novel.

ardills, Biakushi, AnnaArpa4 and 6 others like this.
  19. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I checked a few spoilers in Korean and they are confusing

20. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel begins with the FL who, because of her persistence ( let’s say foolishness and naive ness ) in love, makes the ML in love fall into despair. ( it’s her stupidity which lets aria to do the rebellion and lead to the death of bluebell , her unborn child , FL child and indirectly her own ) .

The protagonist of the novel is the daughter of the Duke who guards the border( the north , so they are away from the capital and don’t have political power , however their military is very powerful and true sword masters ) .

She comes to the capital to welcome the ceremony of adulthood and marries the crown prince for political reasons. ( she basically comes to the capital for her debutante ball and sees Carl and falls in love with him . It’s a fairy tale come true for her as she is getting married to her prince .
    Now the sick emperor of the Empire cannot leave his bedroom. Only the queen comes to the emperor's bedroom and meeting place to send back the emperor's will. The crown prince born by the previous queen ( that is our ML ) is in a state of political opposition with the queen.

The characters themselves are more prominent than the princes born by the virtuous queen, but the political power is more powerful. In order to establish the political foundation, the crown prince married the nobles who supported him. The queen forced the crown prince to marry the protagonist in order to break the marriage contract and add appropriate reasons.

When the crown prince(ML) first met the hero,(FL) , he asked her to divorce after a period of time. But the hero, who loved the crown prince at first sight, refused the request and made every effort to catch him. But the crown prince didn't want to give his heart to the marriage arranged by the queen. At last, with her own strength, she couldn’t make the crown prince fall in love with her and the queen who extended a helping hand to him, and helped her approached the crown prince. The crown prince married his betrothed young lady ( Bluebell ) and the child born by the protagonist was not named. When Bluebell became pregnant, the child in her womb was named the heir.

The more and more desperate protagonist finally fell into the temptation of the queen. As a result, the pregnant queen died, the crown prince escaped from the palace to hide himself, and the protagonist was imprisoned in the palace. After that, the crown prince went back to the palace, rejected the queen, and said goodbye to the hero. At that time, the hero's child had died. The crown prince ( he was the emperor now ) beheaded FL on the grounds of killing his wife and child. And the protagonist listened to the story of the queen and her children, who were called the prince of Gynecology, and died in despair in the hands of the prince.

Then I opened my eyes and went back to the past. ( when she opened her eyes , she was back in the past )

After the return, the protagonist makes great efforts to save the mistakes of his previous life. However, the marriage with the crown prince itself could not be changed. ( I tend to disagree with this , she felt that there wasn’t any other way and proposed the conditions on her own )

At last, the protagonist planned to enter the palace to revenge the queen. In order to abandon the infatuation of the crown prince and work hard to uncover a layer of love, the former life can not play Yingmin shine. The first time the protagonist and the crown prince met, the time, place and content were completely changed. Different from the previous life, the crown prince had some good feelings for the protagonist in several accidental encounters. When two people decide to get married, the protagonist asks the crown prince for a divorce after a period of time. ( I believe it was 5 years )

Until that period comes, it will destroy the Queen's plan to the greatest extent. Later, the protagonist stands on the side of the crown prince to restrain the queen. In this process, the crown prince gradually has a love for the protagonist.

Before and after the return of the novel, the characters of Yingai, who used to be the hero of one queen and the aristocrat of the two queens, are almost different. The former was immersed in his love and did everything. After the return of the protagonist who made the crown prince fall into trouble, he assisted the crown prince and restrained the queen, He became the supporting force of the crown prince in his previous life, helped the noble Yingai (and his forces) who restrained the queen to return and made various mistakes because of his love for the crown prince. Finally, he joined hands with the queen to restrain the crown prince. But the master has the memory of his previous life, so he probably guessed when the queen would do what, so he can prepare in advance to stop the plan of the queen who wants to kill the crown prince. Therefore, the former crown prince loses his wife and children, and the returned crown prince can protect his wife and children. Although I think the strokes and speed of the novel are very handsome, I personally don't like such plot development structure, so I'm sorry. In this way, the roles of the two opposite characters in the returning objects have changed, or some inexplicably repent and only develop in a good direction. Such a novel structure is very general and fictional. If there is not enough research on this part, then the novel of returning objects is not so much a complete novel as an interesting one. But this novel, in addition to the development structure of the novel, is very compliant, so it is very regrettable. Although it's not the military number I should say, the author thinks this part more carefully, makes each character a little more three-dimensional, and just moves it a little more.

The score is 2 People who like romantic reversals should read very interesting

Aria , the queen does this because she wants to weaken Carl . Due to this reason ( Aria wanted Carl to get married to FL ) , he doesn’t trust her and thinks she is Arias spy.

FL is chosen as her rank isn’t too low as a dukes daughter , however she doesn’t have any real power at the same time

honestly , there is no real reason . She thinks she can’t escape the ultimate destiny so she takes it into control . Also they have had some better moments , so she feels she can have an amiable relationship .
    There is a part of her I believe which still loves him and is greedy that’s why she continued to do so . However she added the condition of 5 years ( when he becomes the emperor )

I have some more spoilers , one which might as well be the plot twist but I am not sure due to MTL , even though 2-3 translate into that

snzzykitten, BooBoo, Juhee95 and 7 others like this.