Which Chapter Human Emperor

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by CantThinkOfAName, Jan 6, 2020.

1. CantThinkOfAName

CantThinkOfAName Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I machine translated probably over a 1,000 chapters of The Human Emperor a long time back. I eventually stopped to read other things but saw that the translation for The Human Emperor was close to 1,400 chapters so I was wondering if they caught up?

Looking for the chapter number I left off on. The following may contain spoilers if they didn't catch up to where I left off so be warned.

I remember they fought a massive battle against a giant nation that the chinese country didn't even really know about but the MC did cause he came from the future. MC won of course but he was ordered back to the country capital and crowned a prince (?). Anyway this was a plot by the Confucianists to strip the MC of military power. There was a lot of back and forth between the MC and them with them both writing books about human ideology. But the MC was on the losing end because the Emperor was secluding himself and the Confusionists allied with the crown prince and got the surrounding countries to sign peace treaties.

MC was also suffering from cultivation issues so he and his master left the capital to try and cure his cultivation issues. We get introduced to the sects and the MC and his master are separated. MC saves some sect girl and pretends to be some other guy from the sect/jianghu world and fights several times against the dark sects.

MC is eventually found out and fights some sect leaders. I think he reunites with his master at this point.

So looking for the chapter this happens.
    Also what was the cultivation issue? I don't remember. And what were they competing against the sects to get which would help the MC?

2. loklupin

loklupin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its literally the latest chapter, the real young master Qingyang appeared and the sect pplz are about to turn on Wang Chong, his master hasnt appeared yet so that's a spoiler.

The cultivation defect is a plot from the men in black, they lured him into absorbing different fires that conflict with each other. Fire of Jubi and Mara i believe

3. CantThinkOfAName

CantThinkOfAName Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. I'll start up again once they reach ch 1,450.