Spoiler Asking spoiler for How to Deal with a Tsundere Gong!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by laziest, Dec 27, 2019.

1. laziest

laziest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. lorry

lorry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't read the beginning, started on the chapters where MC decided to give up on the ML and let him be together with his white moonlight.

• From what I gathered, ML saved MC when they were young from MC's parents' negligent and abusive treatment, and he's been living with the ML's family since then, where he was treated by ML's parents as a servant.
    • ML has a (childhood?) friend he confessed to and even came out the closet to his parents despite their expected angry reaction, but said friend was too afraid to accept and do the same and left.
    • MC forced(?) ML into a relationship, despite knowing ML is in love with someone else. Never really expected his feelings to be reciprocated and masochistically accepted the scorn and insults thrown his way by ML's parents and friends who know that he is merely a substitute for ML's friend, or considers him to be a spy for ML's parents against ML. He considers it his due for forcing himself on ML the way he did.
    • Cue seven years passing. The white moonlight came back so MC quit his job working for the ML and is moving into a different city. ML didn't get the memo, and invited him into this get together with this other friend (more ML's friend than his) and the white moonlight. Once there he reiterated his resignation notice verbally and intent to break things with ML cleanly. ML angry, told him he shouldn't regret it.
    • ML drunk calls him in the middle of the night, but when he answered there was no reply. There was a follow-up call, this time from the white moonlight, who told him to stop calling ML as they are together now. MC congratulates them wishing them happiness for 100 years and promises he will never get into contact with the ML ever again.
    • MC found an apartment and a job in this gaming company(?). He also checked the blog he used to write stories in before he got together with ML, and saw that people assumed he died that's why he hasn't updated in seven years. He decides to open a new blog and write again.
    • MC makes friends with his neighbors in the apartment complex, and is with his next door neighbor and his dog when he saw ML waiting for him outside his apartment. Made goodbyes with his neighbor and tries to get into his apartment and close the door on ML but ML blocks him. Finally decides to let him inside. ML angrily questions him on his relationship with the guy he was with and MC reminds him he broke off things with ML in public and private. ML realizes only then that MC means to not only quit but also break their private relationship as well. ML forcibly kisses MC until MC throws him off and told him to get out. ML again repeats he shouldn't have regrets.
    • Three months pass and MC happy with his work and his life in general. Everything he used to do was previously for ML, so this is the first time he is doing something just for himself.
    • MC received a call from ML; it appeared he was in a club or something and that he was very drunk. MC decided to ignore after that. He later got another call this time from white moonlight who told him he needed to visit ML as he was in the hospital having gastric(?) problem from too much drinking. MC replied he was in another city so he can't. White moonlight told him no he wasn't, ML in the same city as MC and refuses to take his shots. MC said he won't go, reminding him he broke things off.
    • White moonlight hanged up and looked towards ML and asked if he heard all that. ML let nurse give him the shot. He then asked white moonlight if that time he drunk called MC the first time if he said anything or if white moonlight said something to MC. White moonlight lied and denied, and regrets that he rejected ML and left seven years ago, and wishes he could turn back time. White moonlight is of two minds whether he should go back to home city to finish some business he needs to do or stay. As he goes to elevator he makes a bet to himself (not sure what I think if doors opens he leaves and gives up on ML else he stays and continues). He decides to leave.

That's it for this part.

Scapezz, Ease, alexfilia and 14 others like this.
  3. laziest

Reading List:
    Link
    thankk youu very muchh :blobhug::blobhug::blobhug:

gonna wait for moree :cookie::cookie::aww::aww::aww:

4. lorry

lorry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay apparently white moonlight actually bet that if he saw elevator had stopped on an even floor he gives up on ML, but instead it stopped on 5th floor. But he still has to leave anyway for a while and go back to B City.
    • MC tries to distract himself from thoughts of ML with a book and woke up in the morning to find it was snowing, which is rare in H City. Saw his friends were playing in the snow, and after a while decided to withdraw to eat breakfast and met his next door neighbor with his dog in matching pink winter outfits.
    • They went out to a taxi together and he sensed something flash so he turned to look but only saw the cafe glass window reflecting light. He felt like someone was following him.
    • They decided to eat in a Japanese ramen restaurant. MC's friend took out his selfie stick and phone and started a live broadcast. Apparently he was a blogger and he was doing a review of the place.
    • MC looked at his workplace WeChat and found that Century Dragon approached them and wanted to sponsor them, Century Dragon being the ML family's business. MC is suspicious but dismisses it as him thinking too highly of himself for having that much influence; he used to be just a PA, and now he's an ordinary clerk.
    • Blogger friend told him he used to be unemployed, didn't do well in college entrance exams, so when live broadcast platforms started becoming popular he jumped in the bandwagon and became his living. MC reflected that for him, even if he didn't do well in college entrance exams, he could be assured of working in ML family's company and realized his friend isn't as happy go lucky as he appeared and experienced difficulties.
    • Next day he went to work and was told he was being called by HR. MC met up with HR and saw that he seemed to have hard time saying what he was going to say. MC already guessed what it was about and preempted him by saying that he felt homesick and was thinking of going back to his hometown and family and was quitting. HR was relieved and wished him well, and just before MC left he said something about "You and Century Dragon..." but cut himself off.
    • When he got home, he saw there were women around his next door neighbor's apartment. He saw that his neighbor's door was painted red with words like "slag man" and "scum". He hurried over asking them what they were doing and they ran away.
    • He knocked on his friend's door who opened it for him, his dog rushing out to greet him. He was shocked to see his usually well-dressed friend messy and unshaven. His friend told him that someone posted pics of him smoking, drinking and fighting back when he was in school and that some people claimed they got pregnant by him and had abortions and other stuff. MC asked if it was true and the friend got indignant, saying he only ever had one ex-girlfriend. MC asked who those girls were outside the door and friend said they were his fans, ex-fans now. MC asked who he offended and friend didn't know. Anyway, he could no longer do live broadcasts given the negative backlash he'd get.
    • MC suddenly got a message on his phone. When he opened it, it was just a photo, of him and his blogger friend that time they were eating out. He hurriedly left his friend, thinking of that day when he felt he was being spied on. He replied back to the message asking who it was. They replied back with the name of a high-end hotel in H City. He concluded it must be ML doing this.

5. meimo

meimo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More pls oh gosh I'm intrigued. I like MCs that can cleanly break off with people not treating them right and live on their own coz dependent MCs sort of just kinda looking for abuse at times ooof

6. laziest

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope MC can make ML regreting his tsundere-ness!!

thanks again @lorry !!
    You made my day :blobmelt:
    shamelessly waiting for the next spoiler :cookie::cookie:

7. Jade_xx

Jade_xx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please!!:cookie::cookie:

Dragon_Reader likes this.
  8. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow..... I have mix feelings about the ml.

Thanks for the spoilers

Heungbo likes this.
  9. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    ^ agreed with above post

This kind of tsundere is not very lovable

lykizan, Heungbo and haweii like this.
  10. lorry

lorry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (I forgot Cheng Xu, the friend of ML and MC, since I mentioned him in the get together with ML and the white moonlight when MC gave his verbal resignation. He was ML's friend but MC interacts with him a lot, though he dislikes him because he is one of ML's friends that like to make digs at him by bringing up white moonlight, and how classy, refined and talented he is compared to MC, and "accidentally" posting pics of ML and white moonlight together where he can see, and advising him now that he broke up with ML not to try to go back with him because he shouldn't interfere with ML and white moonlight anymore. MC also doesn't like him because he's a good actor/faker like him.)

To continue Part 2,
    • MC thinks it is ML's doing. He is reminded of ML's parents that time when he came out with ML to them. They looked at him with scorn and disbelief, as if he was a bug near their son, but because he was insignificant and can be ordered around they allowed him to take care of ML.
    • MC thinks it must be karma; he tied ML with threats and now ML is threatening him and the people around him.
    • MC learned to not show people who try to hurt him that he is hurt, as it deprives them of the pleasure, but this only works if they are trying to hurt himself. MC doesn't want to trouble others. He believes you can do whatever you want as long as it doesn't affect others, everybody is responsible for taking care of themselves. That's why he never asks the ML to do anything for himself. Similarly, his neighbor friend is not obliged to pay for MC.
    • He sent a message to his friend saying "Everything will be fine" then went and took a shower.
    • MC ponders why ML is contacting him now and this way
    possibility 1: MC cares for ML not because of money, but because of affection, so it would be difficult to find another who could take care of ML with all his heart the same way, and learn ML's habits;
    possibility 2: To ML, ML's parents and ML's friends who looks down on him he is somebody who is supposed to be on call all the time and isn't qualified to say no. Him leaving without ML's permission hurts ML's self-esteem so ML has to torture him before letting him go;
    possibility 3: ML is unwilling to let him go​
    • MC is more inclined to possibility 2 and thinks possibility 3 is nonsense and delusional.
    • When he showered and got dressed he heard someone knocking, and saw it was Cheng Xu.
    • MC doesn't understand why CX is here and not in B City, and letting him in asked him if he was here to pick him up for ML
    • CX who was smiling suddenly changed from playful to quiet. Examining MC he smiled and asked if he was going out...and if he and ML have made up?
    • MC was surprised and asked again, but CX insisted he answer first. MC replied that he had said he would not entangle with ML again and he won't, so can CX go?
    • CX grabbed his wrist and asked him why he he wanted to see ML. MC replied it has nothing to do with him, and CX who thought of something asked, "Someone forced you?"
    • MC didn't reply, but CX asked "What have they done to you?" And MC was hung up on the word "they"? Wasn't it just ML?
    • CX says he can guess what happened. They cut off MC's financial resources then used someone close to him to stab him and force him back. MC thinks that certainly, CX being from the same circle is familiar with the means
    • CX recalled the past, when he went to ML's house and met a handsome young man sitting in the sofa. Many things that shouldn't be said blurted out, many things that shouldn't be done but he can't help want to do.
    • As to the now, CX held MC's shoulders and throat sour with something, whispered "I can help you."
    • MC doesn't know what tricks CX has, and rejected and tried to push CX away.
    • CX held on and said, "If you lose your job I can find you another in my company, pick whatever position you want. No matter who they use to threaten you as long as you speak I can help you, as long as you..." CX chokes, and touched his forehead to the back of his hand still holding to MC's shoulder. "As long as you..."
    • MC cannot describe what he feels, his world view collapsing and reorganizing. He isn't an idiot, he knows what CX means.
    • MC doesn't know what to do. He's used to being the villain in everyone's eyes, and actually felt it was easier and freer. Like and love is too short, and he doesn't believe or expect others to have such feelings for himself. The only one whose feelings he can confirm is himself. Even with ML, although he wants to be reciprocated, part of him is afraid. He can love others but he is afraid when others love him.
    • MC pretends to still be unaware, and in his usual tone replies, "I have your kindness, but I'm sorry I don't need it."

Scapezz, Liliss, Ease and 16 others like this.
  11. laziest

Reading List:
    Link
    so CX like him too? OMG
    Why is all of them is so childish ._.

12. haweii

haweii [mad scientist in-training] Fujoshi

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much for the spoiler! Pls I need moar....

CX making the person you like feel like trash is the way to go -.-
    Not much better than ML though... Are there any normal person in this novel around?

Heungbo likes this.
  13. lorry

lorry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • MC was still in a dream when he was sitting in the taxi. CX never showed a tendency to like boys in high school before. The first time CX appeared with a guy was during that dinner he prepared for ML's friends, and he didn't immediately realize that his companion was a guy. He never thought CX would like him because of how badly CX behaved toward him.
    • When he rejected the offer, they both went to the elevator. As they went down, CX asked him if the timing was important? MC said it was. MC thought that chance does not equal necessity, but in the limited length of a person's life, there is no difference between chance and necessity. It's meaningless to hold to someone on a different road from you(?) even if the end point is the same. There are tens of thousands of roads, and there is only one way you're going(?). Before MC stepped out CX told him that what he said will always count, MC replied he's the same.
    • MC got on an uber. It was already 8 PM so women were out going to the movies, and MC thought it'd be easier if he liked girls. MC got out at the hotel and messaged he was there. He went up to the room's floor, and knocking, ML opened the door.
    • Upon seeing him, ML's gloominess lifted immediately and his eyes falling on MC's hands he pulled him inside exclaiming about his cold hands. MC didn't break away from him and ML rubbed his hands and asked him if he wanted to take a bath?
    • Seeing ML treating him tenderly, MC's heart felt sour, but he rejected the bath and then took off his jacket and stepped closer to ML and kissed him.
    • ML was at first dissatisfied at being pushed away, but when MC kissed him he froze, and then he quickly reacted. He held MC's head and kissed him. MC couldn't help shaking, and ML pressed MC closer to his chest. Excitement and joy flowed from his lips that he wanted to pass to MC's heart. At the end of the kiss ML didn't want to let MC go and kept kissing his eyes.
    • When MC moved, ML opened his eyes and asked MC, "Didn't you say you don't want to see me?" MC had the illusion perhaps ML really missed him. But when he remembered the messages from the unknown number he sobered up. When he was about to reply, ML suddenly carried him to the bed and leaned down towards him.
    • MC put a hand on his chest and told ML, "Last time."
    • ML was confused. "What?"
    • MC told ML looking at his seven years with him, ML was right and it doesn't matter what MC does or done to him(?), but let his neighbor friend go.
    • ML was confused, and finally realized what was so weird about the situation. ML asked MC what does he mean? ML recalled that time he went to MC's apartment building and saw MC with his neighbor. ML retreated from the bed and asked MC what is his relationship with that guy?
    • MC went to get up and go but ML pushed him back down and angrily told MC he was the one who decided to come, was he just playing with him by going?
    • MC replied, "Play? Didn't you mean for me to go here? It was me who haunted you, I owe you; if you think I'm not qualified to say 'stay away' and want to retaliate, I accept being made to resign my job, but how can you move someone else"
    • ML shocked at MC's loss of temper. "You've resigned? ...Do you think I did it?"
    • MC replied Century Dragon sponsored his company on the front foot, and he was fired on the back foot. He and his neighbor was photographed secretly, and he was hacked. MC showed ML his phone messages and asked him, "This isn't you?"
    • ML looked at the message, and laughed to himself. Turns out MC wasn't willing. He dialed the unknown number on MC's phone and let it ring. There was no corresponding ringing in the room.
    • ML looked at MC. "It wasn't me." Looking at the messages, his expression turned ugly. "I know who it is." He took out his phone and dialed a number. He wanted to touch MC's face but instead went to the bathroom. As the door closed he said, "Mom, I have something to ask you."
    • MC's heart was empty, but his shame was about to drown him. He got up and tidied his clothes and thought, turned out it wasn't ML who wanted to punish him for leaving without permission but ML's mother. ML's parents always looked down at him but allowed him around ML as an expedient measure. They believed ML only embarked on this path (being gay) because it was new and novel. Between him and the white moonlight, parents chose him because if ML and white moonlight got together, what happens if later on they broke up? It would be bad for ML's family and white moonlight's family. Young people's feelings come and go quickly anyway. MC appeared at the right time. ML wanted to play so his parents let him play. When one day ML gets tired then he could pull away at any time.
    • MC was about to put on his jacket when ML went out. "Are you going?" He grabbed MC's jacket. "Don't go!" MC walked over and ML grabbed his wrist and told MC he can go back to work and his friend's affair has also been resolved. He didn't do those things so don't misunderstand him.
    • MC asked, is there a difference between what you did and what your mother did? ML said, he never thought of hurting him. MC told ML that wasn't the problem. Whether ML or his mother, they just did what they decided to do. Has he thought about apologizing to MC?
    • "In your eyes, the eyes of your parents, the eyes of your friends, what am I? A piece of clothing? Wear it if you want to, or throw it away. Or am I a dog, when you're in a good mood you call me over and I go shaking my tail and begging for mercy? When you're tired from work I'll have to go out with my tail down?" MC sighed. "Forget it, I shouldn't tell you this, you helped me solve these things, I'm grateful. I thought you did it, I misunderstood you, I'm sorry."
    • ML grasped MC's hands. He felt that the conflict between them is different than from the past. MC is too calm. Calmness means thoughtfulness, thoughtfulness means difficulty in turning him around. If MC goes this time, it's likely he'll never find him. It was just his imagination, but ML is panicking. "It's me who is apologizing. I'm sorry, don't be angry. It's cold outside, don't leave today. I'll send you where you want tomorrow..."
    • MC rejected and went to get his jacket. ML suddenly hugged him behind, and said in an aggrieved tone, "I was hospitalized the day before yesterday, you didn't come to see me. You were gone for three months and didn't call me. You even said you wanted to break up with me. I can't be angry about these, so you shouldn't get angry."
    • MC asked, "Do you think we are in a relationship together?" ML's face was full of doubt and shock: "We are not together?"
    • "Aren't we?" MC asked indifferently. "When have we been in a relationship? Have you said it, or did I say it?" MC has been suppressing his emotions. He couldn't hold back anymore. "Have you ever asked me what I want once in these seven years? Have you ever said that you like me? When your parents and friends despise me and humiliated me? "
    • "If the way we are is being together, then your lovers should include many, the driver, assistant, secretary ... There are less than eight hundred."
    • "You say I am angry, I am not angry. I am only one of your thousands of lovers, what qualifications are there to be angry?"
    • MC went past ML without taking his jacket. MC's questions were served to ML like fast tennis ball serves, hitting his heart one after another, making a deafening trembling sound. He never thought that the past would become an obstacle between him and MC. MC stopped, and when he looked back, ML found that his eyes were red. The last time ML saw him crying, it was seven years ago, when ML rescued MC from the basement, MC's palm was bloody holding the ruler, and tears flowed unconsciously on his face.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2020
    Scapezz, Liliss, Ease and 19 others like this.
  14. meimo

meimo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So much dog blood stuff but I love it???? I'm glad the mc isn't easily swayed... I mean so far from the spoilers. Thank you! *coughsmorecoughs*

15. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More please !!:aww::aww::blobpopcorn_cool: need to know what happened next!
    @lorry :sushi_thankyou:

16. GotDied

GotDied Just a friendly rotten hermit~

Reading List:
    Link
    I've never thought the there's more despising than the Japanese tsundere anime girls :blobexpressionless: The ML of CN novels, like the ML of this story:facepalm:

Although love triangle in YA novels are irritating but I wish in this story that there's another male lead, a better one. MC deserves someone that will treat him good.

lykizan, Creolenerd and Heungbo like this.
  17. Snowbun

Snowbun

Reading List:
    Link
    *ugly sobs* I love this MC! Thanks for the spoilers!!!

18. lorry

lorry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • ML has never seen MC in such a fragile mood in years. MC used to have abundant emotions and burned for him. Now, that candle is about to burn to the end. ML has never been so helpless. His body shaking, he embraced MC and said: "I like you, don't you know? If I don't like you, why should I stay with you for seven years? Why are you here?"
    • This is the first time MC heard ML say he likes him, and he's still affected. But he was too old to live by heart alone. Maybe ML'll get married one day maybe not, but the person who stays in the end will certainly not be him.
    • MC wanted to hug ML but retracted and pushed him away, and said, "I don't know. You never said that, I never knew. And it's not me but Song Youyu (white moonlight) that you like. You didn't come find me because you liked me, you just weren't used to without me(?). We weren't fit together. We've been delayed for seven years. Don't delay any longer."
    • ML found it difficult to breathe. "Who I like I do not need you to tell me! It doesn't matter if I stay with you. Well!"
    • MC was unmoved. ML was even more panicked. Holding MC's wrist he whispered, "I like you. I like you only. Do you believe me, and go back to B city, please?"
    • MC said: "Not good. Even if you like me, I don't want to like you anymore."
    • MC has been with ML for seven years. All retreats and accommodations he made were only because of ML. As long as ML showed his love for him, he could continue to stick to it. Just like a cactus, a little water can keep it alive. However, when things came, he found that people were fickle. Sometimes it takes so long to make a decision that should take a moment.
    • Perhaps the warmth that ML occasionally showed was really because of his love. But these were so few and too secret that it was difficult to warm him these seven years, let alone to the future.
    • MC continued: "These three months separate from you are the easiest period of my seven years. I didn't need to go around you. No need to please your family and friends. There is no need to act every moment. It was too easy and too happy."
    • "We failed to get together--" With that said MC seemed to finally let go of the big stone in his heart, and it was so happy that he answered: "I hope we can get better apart." In the past, he was young and could go forward with his love. But after many years, he was too tired, he didn't want to rush forward any more.
    • Every time MC said something, the heavy yoke unloaded from his body was put on ML's body. The room was air-conditioned, the overwhelming coldness was pervasive. ML said dumbly, "... you never ... never said."
    • MC said: "Can I go out in a coat, or not?" ML didn't answer or stop him from getting his coat. When MC held the doorknob, ML's voice rang behind, almost asking: "I can change all of what you said ..."
    • MC without turning back said, "No. You are fine now, but I'm not for you."

Next scene is the white moonlight and ML talking

Scapezz, Liliss, Ease and 18 others like this.
  19. meimo

meimo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm here for the gong abuse. Nice. Really nice.

Heungbo, Asami and laziest like this.
  20. laziest

Reading List:
    Link
    samee!! :blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns: