Spoiler Very Happy (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Da Xiao Jie, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Da Xiao Jie

Da Xiao Jie ѕмσℓ ƒαє

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers about the novel 'Very Happy'? I saw it on Chrysanthemum Garden and I think there's no spoilers thread about this one yet.

NU link : https://www.novelupdates.com/series/very-happy/

Here is the description:
    Yan Ting: Life is no fun. What is the difference between life and death?

Li Zhao: Life is very happy.

The world in Yan Ting’s heart was very grey until he met Li Zhao. He thought this must be the liveliest person in the world. Otherwise, how could Li Zhao be so lively in his heart every day?

Very happy x Unhappy.

Warm text with entertainment circle elements.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2020
  2. fox23

fox23 Digging Pits

Reading List:
    Link
    First time MC met ML, MC thought ML was a waiter at a hotel. ML was actually the owner of the hotel. Basically MC doesn't realize ML's identity for a long long time. MC thinks ML's rich thanks to a few demolished buildings, and keeps thinking that ML should spend his money more wisely. ML has MC move into the villa next door to ML's villa officially, but MC spends a lot of time at ML's house. Basically the two are in an unofficial relationship for a long time but MC keeps thinking that they are good communist brothers lol. They have a very good, smooth relationship with lots of fluff.

ReaderReader, zutyreye, mmem and 8 others like this.
  3. Da Xiao Jie

Da Xiao Jie ѕмσℓ ƒαє

Reading List:
    Link
    Will MC receive criticism because of his relationship? Or it will not be revealed? More about ML's health please

4. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the 'very happy' the MC or ML? At first I thought it would be the ML, but now I think it's the MC.

5. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any smut scenes? Preferably detailed ones?

6. Da Xiao Jie

Da Xiao Jie ѕмσℓ ƒαє

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure it's MC because ML seems to have a darker past (?) maybe about his family. And MC is quite carefree in my opinion but he also has his own secrets.

Urgently waiting for spoilers.:blobpeek:

zutyreye likes this.
  7. laziest

laziest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. fox23

fox23 Digging Pits

Reading List:
    Link
    MC is very happy. Even though he is super poor and has a terrible life so far, he's very optimistic. Basically he was kidnapped by traffickers and he was very much abused by his adoptive parents. When he was removed from their care, it was big news because of how severe it was. MC was just super happy to be able to eat good food at the orphanage.

[Spoiler alert: The person who rescued MC was... his biological relative. (Can't remember if it was his uncle or dad). Dad is a professor at Peking University, mom is a very well known opera singer. Both live, not in poverty, but rather not so financially wealthy lives since they donate a lot of money to this gene bank project in which trafficked children can match their DNA to the gene bank project to be reunited with their parents. MC gets reunited with parents of course, but this is after he confirms his relationship with ML.]

Another way that MC is very happy is whenever someone tries to discredit his reputation or destroy his acting career, he doesn't care. His original plan from basically the beginning of his acting career (since his original entertainment company went bankrupt) was to start a noodle shop with his agent. He has been vigorously practicing his noodle making skills.

mmem, Lost Happiness, Snowbun and 6 others like this.
  9. fox23

fox23 Digging Pits

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is mentally unstable. Insomnia, hallucination, paranoia, etc. because he watched his mother commit suicide by jumping off the staircase, but worse... his mom tries to take 10-year-old ML down with her. My memory could be wrong since it's been a while, but I think it had to do with cheating husband, mistress taking over, that cause mom to go crazy.

In the original timeline, ML was going to live within a year thanks to his mental instability taking a huge physical toll. Now though, he's surprisingly happy being with MC, actually able to fall asleep, eating - basically MC's happiness is contagious.

Yes, there is an original timeline. Basically this illegitimate relative of ML was winner in life in the previous timeline, then bam! rebirth.
    Then there's this cannon fodder who had a dream about the movie he's about to make. Cannon fodder is super rich (but not as rich as ML of couse) and basically bought his way into the crew to be #1 male lead. MC was #2 male lead in the movie in the original timeline and absolutely exploded in popularity with this low budget romance movie. Cannon fodder decides that MC became popular because #2 male lead character is more pleasing to the public and so, using the power of money, forcibly turns MC into male lead 1 and cannon fodder becomes male lead 2. He also wants to destroy MC's acting career by turning him fat - lots of free bubble tea, pork trotters, late night snacks, etc. MC thinks of cannon fodder as a great friend since MC is so poor, he can barely feed himself. Cannon fodder's calorie rich food is a godsend. Also helps that MC has a body that can never get fat no matter how much he eats. Other than some light bullying, cannon fodder doesn't do anything really severe to MC, and so this misunderstanding... creates a one-sided friendship on the part of MC. Cannon fodder gets pressured by agent to pretend to be friends with MC in the public since obviously no matter which role MC plays in this romance movie, he becomes super famous, and this fake relationship becomes a real one. (Cannon fodder's a tsundere.)

In the original timeline, MC becomes super popular, insanely talented superstar actor, but he dies in his early 30s due to overwork. All his earnings are donated in orphanages, and he keeps working. Being with ML in this new timeline, he has other reasons to take vacations, and so he learned to better take care of his health.

10. sleepy_chelsy

sleepy_chelsy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The cannonfodder was my fav character in this novel
    He always gets misunderstood (mostly by MC) and acts like a tsundere all the time :blobjoy:

Poor_Hero and fox23 like this.
  11. laziest

Reading List:
    Link
    Will he like MC romantically? Or they just become best buddy?

12. Moraxella

Moraxella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My favorite part of this novel was when the reality show crew got MC to call ML to borrow money (1 mil i think) but ends up confessing that he’s on TV. After they hung up, they saw the bank text on MC’s phone and everyone was like :eek::eek::eek: because he just received 2 mil from ML :LOL::LOL:

Just best friends. even though he’s really tsundere about it, he’s always the first one to defend MC when someone tries to smear MC on weibo

ReaderReader, mmem, Poor_Hero and 5 others like this.
  13. laziest

Reading List:
    Link
    awww :blobrofl::blobrofl:
    those cutiesss :blobnom:

14. Da Xiao Jie

Da Xiao Jie ѕмσℓ ƒαє

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the illegitimate relative a villain? What did he do after his rebirth?

15. Da Xiao Jie

Da Xiao Jie ѕмσℓ ƒαє

Reading List:
    Link

Cannot agree more with youblobmelt_thumbs I can feel his frustration from miles away

sleepy_chelsy likes this.
  16. fox23

fox23 Digging Pits

Reading List:
    Link
    You know the usual. Since he's rebirth, he knows which projects are going to be hot so he steals projects that MC would had acted in and become very popular. MC ends up picking this sci-fi movie that utterly flopped in the 1st life. Basically the movie ran out of funding, the director was super dedicated to the movie and spend his life's savings on it and got divorced from wife over this issue, and the director committed suicide. But with ML's backing (aka money) and MC's amazing acting and fame pulling in other good actors into the movie, it becomes THE movie of the year. (Prob. also got some foreign movie awards but I can't remember anything more specific.)

The illegitimate relative also tries to throw dirt on MC, constantly making the public draw comparisons between him and MC to prove that he is better than MC... but each time is a fail. He's basically a villain but a subpar one. Oh, and he keeps throwing his last name around as if he's close with ML... but he isn't. ML absolutely hates his last name and family... so by proxy, he hates the illegitimate relative already. But with the villain's targeting of MC... ML. wont. have. it.

mmem, IndusEla, Jadeite524 and 4 others like this.
  17. Lilith

Lilith Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who will confess first? I’m rlly worried for the ML lol, since i felt like he’ll die anytime soon.

18. Mynbns

Mynbns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers pleasee

19. Jadeite524

Jadeite524 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is really such as sweet story and the cannon folder is so cute. ML fell in love and understood his feeling first but MC is the one who will confess first.

20. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just came across this novel, and I finished MTL-ing it... really great sweet and a short reading:blobparty::blobpopcorn_cool:... I liked how MC or ML wasn't reborn rather it was another person... and another who dreamt the future (Song Yu is a good person) and how despite knowing the future they didn't fare very well rather were kicked down... and also another thing I liked about this novel is that MC didn't come 1st in exams... it was quite refreshing to read this story... GREAT:blob_pompom::blobcat_hyper:

Last edited: Mar 11, 2020
    bafflinghaze and mmem like this.