Spoiler (BL) Tenseishitarashii Nodesuga, Zensei no Kioku ga Mattaku Arimasen

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by AimieNam1003, Feb 15, 2019.

Tags:
  1. AimieNam1003

AimieNam1003 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello my fellow Fujoshies and Fudanshies (˚ω˚)v (∩_∩) ettoo... because Im curious about this novel since its a BL one*shy ( I tried looking if this have some spoiler thread but havent seen one so I create this thread ,if there have one could you poke me so I can delete this )

Could you please share some lot of spoiler here if you already read this novel *kitten eyes \(☆=ω=☆)/

My Question
    What will happen to mc (since he was sommuned to another world (^◇^)
    Will there be a fluffy snu snu cough scene/moment? (☆ω☆)
    Whos ML? (♥━♥)
    Is this complete?
    Is this monogamy
    Do this have mpreg?
    Do you have its Raw?
    Is this HE?

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/tenseishitarashii-nodesuga-zensei-no-kioku-ga-mattaku-arimasen/

Description
    A world with only males which summons their wives through reincarnation by the use of a ceremony. And summoned to such a world, a ‘man’ which was a ceremonial failure. The husband has a muscular structure of a bouncer and looks somehow scary. Am I going to give birth to this guy’s child? Or rather, do I have to? But you know, we both have no interest in our fellow men at all. If so, then it should be fine even if I don’t do it. I want to aim for a peaceful everyday life where I soothe my husband with home-cooked meal and make him forget about doing it.

@Zhen_Qing @LaDyViL
    @alexfilia

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
    Ease, Izn, midnight reader and 5 others like this.
  2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    As for the raws, you can google the Japanese name to find it. Raws for japanese novels are usually in syosetu

Boinkers and ferrelrose like this.
  3. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its kinda angsty at the beg so i dropped it
    Its a but like omegaverse in a sense that the summoned men r expected to give birth to whoever asks them to and if they rebel in anyway they r passed around the men with the consent of the husband and beaten to submission
    Tags missing: domestic abuse stockholm syndrome forced mpreg polygamy(male & female wives can be shared with men so they can have children)
    It looks like fluff in the summary but its quite dark in my opinion
    Pls tell
    If they actually fell in love
    If they had any misunderstandings or children
    If i got the novel right?

4. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    in the summary it appeared to be a good novel but now that i now that i leave, i hate drama:blob_catflip::blob_thor:

5. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    If all those missing tags come true, this is definitely not something I'll read.
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @rainbowturtle @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro
    @324722

6. Inland

Inland Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep. Not my cup of tea. Thanks for the poke tho.

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  7. aresk

aresk Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The tags are....not my water either so sorry *swims away*

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  8. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    AH, i was mildly interested in this one, i mtl the first few chapters when the first translation appeared but lost interest after the hint of oppression and implication of mistreatment if they did not cooperate instead of cherishing the people they forcibly dragged out of another world to bear their kids and it felt a bit like slice of life in a rather uninteresting way to me so i just dropped it and moved on after a few chapters.

9. elnuni

elnuni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw that it’s completed 302 chapters I tried to mtl it but it’s a pain worse than mtl Chinese novels :D but I like this universe author makes it very interesting it’s not your usual ABO world, this is pure male world and they had to summon other people to reproduce, male or female they both can get pregnant, because this world is all male they had to repress them so the males don’t feel any sexual needs aka pure virgins when they got enough money and summon wife they drink red wine and it cause them to erect (both parties) I dunno if I got it but from mtl it says male summon they find it as a failure and in some places they even kill the “failure” it also said summoned male have problem with reproduction. This world also has demons so it’s quite dangerous. Mmmm it’s a world full of straight males that r magically suppressed too so it won’t be too heated~ male reincarnators have hard life here since there are female that can reproduce and faster than them, also can’t work so their role in a society is very low so if their “husband” get tired of them they can sell to other male who can abuse them and nobody will say anything. I don’t like abuse aspect but this world author presented as I found it very refreshing like a Xianxia stories where only strong survives do anything to survive when u r an ant try your best and hope to see next day (I believe it’s not that drastic in this BL world hahaha) from the chap I mtl so far MC fall in love with his husband (I think it’s him it’s hard to tell since his name was translated too hehe) and I think husband has feeling for MC too. I hope they keep translate this novel~ :sushi_tea:

10. AimieNam1003

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope this have a translated (._.)

elnuni likes this.
  11. elnuni

elnuni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too T.T

12. mcchnsn

mcchnsn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh~ It's been a while since the last time I read this novel so I don't really remember anymore, but here is what I remember:

The MC is reincarnated into another world without his memories, and in that world, all the kids that was born in there will always be males. So for those males to be able to have a wife and continue the generation, they have to pay a lot of money to the 'church' to summon their 'chosen' wife from 'another world'. Well, so about the 'sharing your wife if you got a male', here's the thing: To be able to summon your wife, you have to pay thousand of million money (I forgot how much but I remember they say it's very expensive that the parents will start to save money even before the child is born), and even if you have the money, you still have to wait for a long time since... everyone want to have a wife. There are a lot of commoner who end up having wife when they are already very old. And for people who already wait patiently and pay a lot of sum, to know that their wife is not a soft cute female, but a male is... you know. It's not like they are 'sharing' their wife, it's more like they 'sell' it to another people who want to have a wife but cannot afford the price with cheaper price. And for the abuse... it's like this. The men in that world grew up with another men, and they are pretty violent (since the world is pretty fantasy-ish, with monster, guild, hero, etc) when they are hanging out with their friends. When they have a 'female' wife, they didn't 'abuse' her since... they treat her delicately. She is something they long for, and spends millions of money with very long time (But I'm not sure too. They doesn't really speak much about it in the novel). But if it's a 'male'... they doesn't really treat them with care, and it's not like they just like to hit other people, but their power is just so strong (since they are trained to fight monster (?)), so even if they just lightly push the 'male wife', the 'male wife' will feel like he's strongly hit. Plus with the bad mood and embarrasment of having a 'male wife', things may get a little violent. But when I read this novel, most of the male wife (which is not a lot, it's only 5 people if I'm not wrong) is given a lot of freedom, they don't have to cook, clean the house, or do the house work, and can just go walk around freely. But yeah, some of them have a pretty hard time too with the violence... And about the 'forced sex', you can say that all of the men in that world is virgins, so they don't really know the concept of lubrication. And yeah, ouch.

I don't really remember anymore, but the ML is not really that much of a scumbag? I remember hating him since he sells the MC to his best friend for only 1 coin (again I forget what is the name of the money), but he doesn't really sell him to his friend, you can say it's just like rage talk... And the MC is also very hardworking. He keeps trying to do his best so the ML can search for a better 'future husband' for him. The ML might be violent at first, but after he calms down they actually live together peacefully... And I remember the ML falling in love first with the MC, but then I haven't read this completely since this is so long www and the violent tendencies at the beginning are scaring people away too I guess

I might read it again if anyone still interested with this story~ :cookie:

soie_yoie, Karry and morticia_addams like this.
  13. Nami Heartfilia

Nami Heartfilia Zhongli is my true love and husband

Reading List:
    Link
    Made me wanna mtl it but im not sure if my mind wanna be raped by mtl. :blobwoah:

14. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the ml best friend raped mc

15. mcchnsn

mcchnsn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML's best friend is a pretty good guy actually if I'm not wrong.

And from what I read so far there is no rape scene, and I'm already around 60+..

16. AimieNam1003

Reading List:
    Link
    I made this thread because
    1)I want to know if this is a 1v1 and HE but if a polygamy/Harem even its HE I wont read it.
    2)So hope this is 1v1 eventhough mc was rape by somebody but end up monogamy so yeah I read it.but like #1 then ba bush this novel not my cup of tea.

Monogamy HE rules. (^◇^)