Question How to compile a WN for reading on a Kindle?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by BurgerKong, Jan 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BurgerKong

BurgerKong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Specifically, I'm looking to put Soul Land/Duoluo Dalu on a Kindle Paperwhite. What would be the easiest way to go about doing this?

2. thepope

thepope Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Copy chapters into pdf and put it on Kindle... or transform it into exact that data that Kindle opens.
    There maybe some ready pdfs but i doubt i could link them ...how to make pdfs is simple most word programs like open office have that option do not know with which format Kindle also use but you can google it there should be free programs to convert data for it.

3. BurgerKong

BurgerKong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    An update.

I have found a Google Doc with the chapters, and I'm trying to use Calibre to convert them. My problem now is that I have the first 50 chapters in a ZIP file, each one in a separate word document, but when I converted the ZIP to AZW3 only the first chapter is converted.

4. thepope

thepope Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try it with online converter link, next i myself would not do it with zip-ed file just open aka unzip it and try it with only the file not a shrinked version of it.

5. LegionUnderground

LegionUnderground Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, as already mentioned by others there are some programms to convert stuff... Just for reading i personally just copyed everything to word and saved it as pdf... its at least fast and easy. Also, kindle is able to open many websites... and websites don't use much data... so i often open a wland hotspot with my phone and go online with kindle then... but the depiction may not always work tho

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.