Spoiler Remarried Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by midnight reader, Jun 9, 2019.

1. starless saint

starless saint Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just read the entirety of this thread in a span of a few hours and can i just say how absolutely delighted i am by our OTP c:

was devastated when i saw that the english translation had to be dropped, but then came across this forum and suddenly everything was right in the world so a huge thank you!!! to everyone who give the translations / spoilers on here, it’s highly appreciated and made my night ❤️

so . so, every single time i thought shitshoe had done his worst, he went on and did something even more ridiculous so major kudos to Navier for putting up with him for as long as she did .—. and now she’s being treated like the queen she is so <33 guess I’ll have to be thankful to him in that aspect, for being the brain dead idiot he is

regarding trashta, yeah . yeah just [head in my hands] how does someone manage to be this infuriating and stupid is beyond me. waiting to see her humiliating downfall alongside her garbage husband

on to better people... NAVIER AND HEINLEY!!!!! pure babies. just so pure and cute the way heinley was introduced as this flirtatious, suave prince yet he’s an absolute dork is so funny and cute. and on the other hand, he can be very smart and clever so i absolutely adore him <333

and, of course, our queen Navier !!!! getting the love and happiness she deserves. honestly understand why heinley is so besotted with her because i would be too. also, a really well written character. think i can say this about most of the characters in the novel, they’re really well written. yeah so, one of my favourite MCs.

ok rant over hehe

2. gracexplorer

gracexplorer Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just got a confirmation from someone, novel ended 3 days ago, looks like it is happy ending. I don't have much clear details but glad it was happy ending ;)

avlirea, Yahyah, djan29 and 7 others like this.
  3. BantalDacron

BantalDacron Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is it ending at 265 chapter?

syofiaa likes this.
  4. roseO

roseO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If the novel ended, what I'm most curious about is Stupidshoe and Trashta's ending (karma delivery) :blob_coffee:

arlovebird, Yahyah, Marinette and 4 others like this.
  5. Lasika

Lasika Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh wow! So many spoilers and already novel's ended? It's good with me though, I'd rather the author come to an natural end in the story instead of spoiling the story by prolonging it with needless drama.
    I do want to know what was the reason Naver and Henleiy separated? Was it just long distance marriage? I also want to know what happened to each character so may be some while before the juicier details reach us. Thank you all for the spoilers!!!

Last edited: Jan 8, 2020
  6. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

...wait, WHAT?!?!?! Navier and Henley SEPARATED? Where did you get this from? :blobdizzy:

syofiaa and DOHere like this.
  7. Lasika

Lasika Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One of the spoilers on this thread hinted at some separation between them. I think it may be a long distance marriage as opposed to a divorce but still...

rock.doll likes this.
  8. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh.....but it's a HE as stated above so maybe just some kind of misunderstanding (?!)...I hope so. :blobwoah:

*sigh* I want moaaree moaaare spoilers!!!:blobpopcorn_two:

syofiaa and Lasika like this.
  9. Butterfly_sama

Butterfly_sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess it's just temporary, because Heinley should attend something important in another country. Like, your husband has a diplomatic work to do in other kingdom/empire

arlovebird and Oreo2122 like this.
  10. gotspurs

gotspurs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm confused too because I see that 266 was posted?

11. Butterfly_sama

Reading List:
    Link
    Some spoiler that i stumbled across:

Ch 140-ish we'll see Navier anger. Dunno about the reason, but there is a glimpse of sentence, maybe it's Heinley's words: "Queen, are you not interested in anything but my body?"

Ch 180-ish Navier will confess about her feeling

Ch 200-ish Stupidshoe contemplating, regretting anything that happened to him. He FINALLY REALIZE the problem was he bringing Rashta in the first place [AFTER THIS LONG CHAPTERS].
    He also regretted that if only he hadn't hunted that day, or he shouldn't sympathetic toward Rashta, or he should told Navier after sympathizing Rashta. But what he regret the most is he divorced her as he think all his mistakes could be reversed if only he didn't divorced her.

That's all

Last edited: Jan 9, 2020
  12. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much!! Wow Stupidshoe even he realised he still
    Miss the point that it was all because of him and his own choice. He can go hunting meet Trashta but he also can choose to just ignore her or just helping like a normal fellow human being but it seem he still think of wanting to Take her in and just change the part of not divorce Navier. What a totally jerk

13. BantalDacron

BantalDacron Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uncorfirmed spoiler:
    Heinley and Duke Ergy had been planting ( a lot) mana stones in Eastern empire,that's the reason of diminishing magic,Evely for example,for the purpose of "waging war" with Eastern empire

avlirea, TaoTie, kurohamukami and 9 others like this.
  14. Butterfly_sama

Reading List:
    Link
    Totally agree with you. He is the definition of a true jerk and a man without/with a low temptation defense :blobunamused:

*Playing Bruno Mars - When I was Your Man in the background, singing religiously*

There also will be Rashta's contemplating and regreting part but dunno about what it is :hmm:

Yahyah, IzKir, rock.doll and 2 others like this.
  15. xiashenghan

xiashenghan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If it's the translations then from what I remember the translators cut the chapters into multiple ones, so translations could be around chapter 80 or 130+ depending on how they cut it.

16. gracexplorer

gracexplorer Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have the same spoiler from someone who read in advance. Also, I am not sure how many chapters all in all. Let me try to confirm it.

There was no separation talk in the future chapters from the spoilers and I hope its true. I can't seem to stand Navier being in that state again. She had so much shit with Soveishu.

arlovebird, syofiaa and rock.doll like this.
  17. Akesato

Akesato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the separation (if was) could be related to Heinley going somewhere to deal with international stuff. Somebody also mentioned war before, and Heinley really had plans for this but no info on that.

arlovebird and syofiaa like this.
  18. Nebula

Nebula Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Latest chapter out :blobparty: (125)
    And it's amazing and Adorable.......
    Hainley talks with naiver's parents and asks questions about neiver's likes and dislikes......
    I mtled so mind if I misunderstood
    ...... According to neiver's dad neiver had a dog she adored with same birthdate as her it was tall and golden hair :blobhug::blobdog:(he told this to hainley when he asked about neiver)
    Then they slept:blobnosebleed:
    Hainley is a good learner:pikablob: as next day neiver's body was covered in kiss marks made her think do all do this or is this habit he's got being a bird:blobReach::blobowoevil_horns:(what a good eagle lol)
    Nothing special happed after that as pov shifted to rashta's ex taking the baby to the palace to meet the royal couple

* Thing I forgot one of maid who came to west has disappeared or something I didn't get the detail by MTL....... So plz tell me what it's all about

19. MynameisPaula

MynameisPaula New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But if the novel ends at chapter 262, why they are updating more chapters? And someone knows what's happening in them?

20. xiashenghan

xiashenghan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just found out that the novel translations are deleted due to Naver's request. I hope some publisher picks it up for translations.

lazynoodles likes this.