Question Isekai Skills

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Fire Tiger, Jan 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amethyss

Amethyss Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd pick
    Some stealing/consuming skill that allow me to obtain skill.
    Strengthen passive that strengthen all my skills based on the number of skill I have

Fire Tiger likes this.
  2. flag9801

flag9801 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If i say i wanna something like
    Library of heaven path active
    Passive i take comprehension mastery and core life( self reincarnate keep reborn but full memory intact)

Fire Tiger likes this.
  3. Rogel17

Rogel17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Stealing the position of god yourself from the one who you are asking powers from?

Fire Tiger likes this.
  4. Fire Tiger

Fire Tiger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Karmic magic in a way works as spell resistance while also working as a luck, fate, and morality skill. It has quite a wide range. The nano factory is also diverse in its applications. You would be pretty much ready for just about everything.

5. Fire Tiger

Reading List:
    Link
    Adding a multiplier to a already strong skill seems like overkill. But I guess one can't be too cautious in another world.

6. Fire Tiger

Reading List:
    Link
    Best way to develop a wise sage type character. This form of immortality is also good for slowly developing riches and assets.

7. ArashiKitsune

ArashiKitsune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Active: skill creation

Passives:
    -jack/master of all trades
    -complete access to lapalace (the library with all knowledge if I remember orrectly)

Fire Tiger likes this.
  8. Zomula

Zomula Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not necessarily. The combination of otherworld dictionary and instant learning could be used to learn any fighting style, and if skills and magic can be learned I pretty much have a instant skill/ magic learning combination.

Even if they can't I'm in a position to be thought of as a sage, so getting others to help me won't be a problem.

Fire Tiger likes this.
  9. Fire Tiger

Reading List:
    Link
    I might as well pick three skills myself.

1. Contract magic (active): Allows you to make a partnership or servant contract with someone or something equal or weaker than you.

2. Evolution magic (active): Allows you to evolve a lifeform into a more powerful or versatile form.

3. Link (passive): Allows you to passively share life, mana, and other things with contracted beings.

This set allows one to contract or tame creatures like normal cats, dogs, lizards, and spiders to later evolve them into powerful minions like tigers, wolves, dragons, and arachne. It would also permit you share some of their strengths into yourself.

Gin_Hindew likes this.
  10. DeirdreH

DeirdreH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2020
    Gin_Hindew and Fire Tiger like this.
  11. Fire Tiger

Reading List:
    Link
    The skill to create skills is like asking a genie for the wish of infinite wishes. Doesn't work with genies, but it does work here.

12. Fire Tiger

Reading List:
    Link
  13. DeirdreH

Reading List:
    Link
    Alternate build:

Passive: 777x everything
    Active: infinite capacity item box
    Active: teleportation to any previous location

Fire Tiger likes this.
  14. DeirdreH

Reading List:
    Link
    Ability stealing in particular is a popular one. I can think of at least four different novels off hand that have a version of it. Blessing from the Goddess has the best version though.

Fire Tiger likes this.
  15. Underload

Underload <I need someone to scratch my back!>

Reading List:
    Link
    Active: my wood
    Passive: your pit
    :p

16. RyuOdjin

RyuOdjin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Passive/active: God's can't Roll the Dice against Me - After the granting of said skill the gods can't interfere with me in there world in a malicious or negative way. Should I see it as such The God responsible shall be punish by having all of there divine authority sealed and turn into a mortal existence of my choosing. They will not have there divine authority returned until they died in the mortal realm. They shall not be allowed to commit suicide. They then shall appear before me as a member of my journey til I release them but still must live on in the mortal realm.

Passive: Skill Point Consumption Reduction 100% - This skill reduces skill point necessary to take skill or grow them (If skill points are necessary to take or grow skills).

Active:
    Skill Creation - Can create or apply new skills on myself that don't exist or I haven't acquired yet.

Skill Edit - can edit already existing skills on myself or other people/monsters

Skill Copy - Can Copy and apply the skills of mine onto other people/monsters

Fire Tiger likes this.
  17. Beer_Kitty

Beer_Kitty Just a very very drunk kitty that likes beer

Reading List:
    Link
    No need to stand out too much.
    Unarmed fighting for basic early defense/offense
    Increase growth(stats and learning) so that i can learn weapon mastery later on and increase my unarmed fighting skill if stats exceed normies.
    Language comprehension is basic but i prefer having it as a freebie rather than a chosen passive. I would like storage rather than this if this becomes a freebie.

Fire Tiger likes this.
  18. CosmicInsomniac

CosmicInsomniac Well-Known Cultist

Reading List:
    Link
    One Active Two Passives seems like the best answer, with enough prep work you can ignore active skills.
    Active Skills: Mind Magic- While it is pretty useful against others, enhancing my own mind is even greater, and should allow me to reach greater heights. Even if an enemy can protect himself from mind magic, it won't affect how I affect my own mind.
    Passive Skills: Fixed Existence- My existence is an irrefutable fact, anything that would overwrite, change, or otherwise alter my existence is rendered useless.
    Blue Mage's Knowledge- I understand the underlying theory and execution behind all Skills and abilities used on or against me, be they Active or Passive. I won't gain any skill from it, but I will otherwise understand the ability to it's fullest extent.

If possible, I'd actually like to take 0 Active Skills and 3 Passives, with the third Passive being:
    Turn a Blind Eye- Anyone who sees me as a enemy, or is nearby assisting someone who sees me as an enemy shall not perceive my existence in any capacity.

19. Fire Tiger

Reading List:
    Link
    The first is a good skill if the Gods are meddlesome or malicious. But it is unknown if that were to be the case.

20. RyuOdjin

RyuOdjin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its useful against Evil gods of otherworlds be the ones from the world you get transported to, or invading Evil Gods from different otherworlds.

Fire Tiger likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.