Question Isekai Skills

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Fire Tiger, Jan 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fire Tiger

Fire Tiger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fixed existence seems to be contingent on the idea that others might have reality or memory bending powers. But other than that it could also count as a low key immortality power. The Blue Mage's Knowledge reminds me of the villain in the show Heroes. He appeared at first to not have any powers, but his powers were to understand how things worked. With that he figured out how the powers of other worked, allowing him to use them himself.

2. Galooza

Galooza The One True Walapalooza

Reading List:
    Link
    Unknown world: Anybody
    Passive: Perpetual stamina
    Passive: Quick learning
    Activate: Instant info/memory recall

Known magic world: Magic/Melee adventurer
    Passive: Rapid stamina regen for physical training
    Passive: Stamina to Mana conversion: Battles require much more focus on when to use spells as that instantly lowers stamina to refill, so mind training through battle over meditation.
    Activate: Spell Instacast

Last edited: Jan 9, 2020
    Fire Tiger likes this.
  3. CosmicInsomniac

CosmicInsomniac Well-Known Cultist

Reading List:
    Link
    The Phrasing you use, "Should I see it as such" weakens the ability by a significant amount. For example, you have Skill Copy, Creation, and Edit, but not Deletion. The God could just create an skill that is beneficial but has a drawback, like permanently reducing your HP by 10% in exchange for raising a stat by a significant amount per activation, or just add an active skill with it's own RNG and also makes that fact known, and since it's an active skill that you chose to activate knowing it could backfire, it's a result that was out of his control and therefore it wouldn't be the God's fault. Also, the Gods are punished for interfering with you, but the skill doesn't get rid of the interference itself. Example: The God want's to get rid of you, so he creates a independent, mortal clone of himself, or a being that is perfectly loyal to himself, and loads it up with cheats. Even if the God is punished, the Clone still exists, and can kill you, or kill the God to free him and restore his Divine Authority. He can also interfere with the world in a positive way that has drawbacks, like making destructive magic 100x easier to level up. Since everyone would benefit, including you, it would be a positive change, but the danger rating of the world would increase, The Punishment should be more strict too, they can't kill themselves but they can just adopt a near suicidal battle style, and you didn't specify they had to have your best interests in mind. All they would have to do is make your Skill Creation, Skill Edit and Skill Copy abilities public knowledge and every kingdom would want to eliminate you, since it's the equivalent of leaving a nuke lying around. After all, it's a power that can topple governments and allow one to rule the world, a power far greater than the Demon King, or any other threat the world has ever known.

Fire Tiger likes this.
  4. Darkcrow.

Darkcrow. Foul Tarnished

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to get reincarnated in the emperor's domination universe .
    I also want li qiye's memory and his dao heart.

Fire Tiger likes this.
  5. Fire Tiger

Reading List:
    Link
    The ability to siphon mana from stamina or vice versa is a good boost that is more adaptable to given situations. Specially if you plenty of one or the other. Simple yet good.

6. Fire Tiger

Reading List:
    Link
    I've yet to read that one.

7. Darkcrow.

Darkcrow. Foul Tarnished

Reading List:
    Link
    ohh you should read it.
    one of the most badass mc i have ever read and quit arrogant ,but his strength justify's it.

Fire Tiger likes this.
  8. Villager Anonymous

Villager Anonymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Active 1: World traveling portals
    Passive 1: To have every ability/skill/magic/superpower
    Passive 2: Nobody else has any ability/skill/magic/superpower

Fire Tiger likes this.
  9. Fire Tiger

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like Active 1, but both the passive are troublesome. I'm not sure how "everything" is a skill. There's been plenty who have said they would pick copying, steeling, or learning skills that eventually would lead them to have every skill. But that ain't the same as picking all of the above from the start. Still this is a figurative scenario so I guess it is acceptable.

10. Villager Anonymous

Villager Anonymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No different from being omnipotent as a skill.

Fire Tiger likes this.
  11. Ophious

Ophious Pathfinder kinda fun

Reading List:
    Link
    Passive Skills: Fortune(Boost Luck) and Intuition (Can sense things like danger easier)
    Active Skill: Friendship (Makes it easier to befriend anyone and anything)

Fire Tiger likes this.
  12. Fire Tiger

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting. Not a flashy set of skills, but still incredibly helpful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.