Im getting scared of the future...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by PedoBear Version 2.0, Jan 9, 2020.

Tags:
  1. PedoBear Version 2.0

PedoBear Version 2.0 「 Lvl. 69 Legendary Pantsu Hunter !」

Reading List:
    Link

At first, I simply laugh because of how absurd this is... But as times go on, little by little.. Things start to flow in the same direction as what is shown in the video...
    From the #metoo movement where females are heavily favoured by the society...and now about how women dress for themselves and how men shouldn't sexualize/objectifying them despite them wearing skimpy clothes. It drives me crazy how female wear sexy clothes but get angry at the fact that men sexualize them... So they really want straight men to disappear afterall... Im pretty sure in the near future just like in the video, they would also change food to a bland but efficient way of extracting nutrients.... The future is coming folks!

Addition info: oh boy, the video even predict the overuse racism mygod...

Last edited: Jan 9, 2020
  2. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this whole thing would have been way more convincing if your name wasn't what it was...

3. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    When I dress up, usually it’s because I want to dress up for me, not for anyone else. Is there something wrong with that?

Daisydacrazy, Aquaa, Hasr11 and 4 others like this.
  4. Meloonseed

Meloonseed sobble

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this whole thing would be way more convincing if your beliefs about women were less incel-y, but well.

ebonykun, Kutaifa, imK and 1 other person like this.
  5. PedoBear Version 2.0

Reading List:
    Link
    No one complains when you wear a short or something the same, the fact that some female complain how male obejectify/sexualize them while wearing something like this.. [​IMG]
    is the actual problem...

lohwengk likes this.
  6. Meloonseed

Meloonseed sobble

Reading List:
    Link
    Except most girls don’t dress like this. Well, unless you’re talking about egirls. If that’s the case, nothing applies. Honestly, in real life, ogle people a little bit if you want to. Just don’t make it obvious, and don’t comment on it. It’s just manners and common sense. Anyone’s gonna be extremely uncomfortable if some random stranger starts staring you up.

Daisydacrazy, Aquaa, kkgoh and 3 others like this.
  7. PedoBear Version 2.0

Reading List:
    Link
    Its the way how they dump all the blame to male while saying they simply do what they is what pissed me the most.

8. GotDied

GotDied Just a friendly rotten hermit~

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, is this like how some girls wants equal treatment while expecting that boys will treat them gentlemanly?

9. PedoBear Version 2.0

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, reaping all the benefits while claiming they want equality at its finest;)

10. Boredgasm

Boredgasm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I understand how you feel pedo bear 2.0

11. Meloonseed

Meloonseed sobble

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, we’re getting into this realm. It’s time to go, have fun in this echo chamber of yours.

Kutaifa, mir, imK and 1 other person like this.
  12. PedoBear Version 2.0

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome to the future nyahahhaha

13. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    You are free to sexualize anything you want...err.. anything of proper age... ahem... but do so in private. There is no reason to make the other side feel uncomfortable now is there?

Plus you never know, maybe the other side simply feels hot and wants to wear less clothes. I mean are all men playing sports without a shirt on doing so for sexual reasons and not because its hot outside and playing sports means you get even more hotter? (and yes I know some do it but the point is you can't just generalize and assume)

Now if you wish to have a real relationship with said person, hit away. But if not and your just treating them as eye candy, then keep it to yourself.

ebonykun, mangoberry, Aquaa and 5 others like this.
  14. Matteus

Matteus [潜んでいる] [Com Fome]

Reading List:
    Link
    Crazy right? How can a woman ask for respect if they wearing a skirt? It's beyond me! Women these days...

imK likes this.
  15. PedoBear Version 2.0

Reading List:
    Link
    They didn't need something as short as their panties just to not feel hot...
    And nope, im not interested in the girls but rather to laugh at their contradiction...and single minded thinking...

16. GotDied

GotDied Just a friendly rotten hermit~

Reading List:
    Link
    But I do agree that if you wear something sexy, there's a high chance somebody will sexualize them. I mean if its something wearing short shorts or lingerie in the public, can you see them as demure? No, right?

17. PedoBear Version 2.0

Reading List:
    Link
    What they wear isnt the problem, but the way they complain when others react to it...

18. Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr [Aruruu's proud dad] [The False Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    I think we should just leave it be. My belief is that at one point, when men are no longer a variable in their fight for equality, they will fight amongst themselves.
    "All women should be equal, no one is better looking than the other, if you are born with exceptional looks then do not attempt to make it look better and steal any attention our fellow women deserves."
    For those trigger finger out there, remember, this is just a joke and at most a hollywood film concept directed by michael bay.

kenar and Miserys_End like this.
  19. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    Having worked for a year at a job where I and all my female colleagues were sexually harassed no matter what we wore or our age (the youngest of us was 16), I find your comments naive. I became a bit of a legend among my colleagues for standing up for myself and privately telling the main culprit that his behavior made me uncomfortable. Guess what happened? My manager started sexually harassing me. Again, I told privately him his behavior made me uncomfortable. Guess what happened? I started being ostracized and non-sexually harassed by my male colleagues. And I normally wore fairly frumpy clothing, except in the summer when the heat was so bad, I’d pray to be sent to the walk in cooler to retrieve something.

20. PedoBear Version 2.0

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, people are getting sidetracked real quick.... Its the video that i want to show not my poor follow up of it though...

Loni4ever likes this.