Spoiler My Underachieving Seatmate Doesn’t Need Any Comforting (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alegria Jones, Jan 6, 2020.

1. LavenderBlizzard

LavenderBlizzard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh this novel. I've read this. Seeing how MC's dad didn't like ML's family, I'm afraid that the kidnapping case is related to them. Thank god, they're not related. I don't want any "dog blood drama".

I really envy MC. His dad, grandpa, granddad and ML pampered MC to the max. ML really love MC even after married.

2. Justpassingthrough

Justpassingthrough Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What actually happened with the kidnapping? And also, what's up with the ML's stepmom?

3. zarya

zarya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML's stepmother isn't the one who wants ML to go back. It's ML's aunt. MLs grandfather is very critical of ML + wants to pass on the family to him because high IQ genius yk. ML's aunt is afraid that if her brother comes into power she'll have a terrible life so she's trying to get ML go back to the family and fight with stepmom. The actual kidnapping was done by a woman, forgot the details, she was mentally unfit. She kidnapped MC and hid underground for a year or so. So after MC was found, he developed fear towards woman of that age group, including his mom.

mmem, Izn, kirameki and 4 others like this.
  4. Justpassingthrough

Justpassingthrough Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh :cry:. I feel so bad for the MC. Thank you for the spoilers.

5. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Confused.
    So, both of them have trauma related to mother?

What's happened to MC mother? dead?

6. lukibunny

lukibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC was kidnapped few years before the story. He was kidnapped by a crazy lady. This lady her son was murdered. So she saw the MC and thought he was cute and thought that the cutest boy in the world must be her son. She kidnapped him and lock him and herself in a small dark space with lots of food. In her craze mind, she thought that was the only way to protect her son. When the food was almost gone, she gave the MC all the food and died. MC was left in the dark with her corpse. After he escaped, he became deadly afraid of silence and adult woman and the word mom (because the crazy lady kept telling him i'm your mom). He wouldn't let his own mom near him. A year after he got home, his mom died from illness. MC was traumatized by her death and is extremely guilty that until she died he couldn't even look at her, so his brain as a way to protect him erased his memory of her. Until he changed school, he was unable to sleep well or eat well.
    ML is the son of the Tse family. His mom was a orphan that was supported by the tse family. The tse family used that for publicity. ML's dad is a womanizer and seduced ML's mom. By the time she realized the dad is a scum it was too late she was pregnant. To save face and avoid bad publicity, grandpa tse force his son to marry his mom. After the marriage, ML's mom was locked away in a small court yard. ML did everything grandpa said because he thought it would make his mom's life easier and everytime he finished grandpa's task, he would let him see his mom. His mom realized that she couldn't escape with him and even worst she is making his life more difficult because he working so hard for her. She commited suicide. ML found her as she was dying. After she was dead, ML felt he has no more reason to stay in the TSe family and left.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2020
  7. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Alegria Jones likes this.
  8. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Done.

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  9. Aniki212

Aniki212 Newbie

Reading List:
    Link
    all, thank you for the spoilers...
    Is there any side story about their schoolmates?

mmem likes this.