Discussion CN Rape

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by OldManGu, Jan 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OldManGu

OldManGu Legendary Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve seen countless contrived rapes in chinese novels. It’s popular to drug the mc or a girl with aphrodisiac and have them get raped. Then they will fall in love and get married. It’s a cheap plot that hurts the story. Why can’t they just masturbate to cure themselves?

lolopolo, Zyst, zhainan2157 and 5 others like this.
  2. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    It's guaranteed popularity.
    You would be stupid not to have rape that is "blameless" when the fetish is super popular

Dat_Karma likes this.
  3. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    You don't understand battle tactics... :/

[​IMG]

4. Recidivous

Recidivous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, why is there always a rape vibe in CN sex scenes. Christ. Makes me think the Chinese have no idea how to do foreplay or make love to women, lol.

5. vjnbkmlf

vjnbkmlf Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Most realisticaly this, but you can also explain this by "Origin Yang/Yin" bullcrap. Like you can release sperm manualy(lol), but you need partner for Yin/Yang energy.

6. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    not quite. it is more of the way people tend to grow. there is this unhealthy obsession with you losing your virginity only to the one you love, and in most cases, after marriage. this indirectly causing the victim to develop feelings for the perpetrator not necessarily because they are in love, but because they have been told that they can only have that kind of relationship with someone in love, or in legal relation.

7. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    how old have it been?
    2015/16?
    long time no see~

juniorjawz likes this.
  8. Loni4ever

Loni4ever The Fluffy White Wolf

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahahaha :blobjoy::blobjoy:
    My favourite's "fully grown at 10, keeps growing anyway" xDD

Arash1 and Deleted member 155674 like this.
  9. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    they don't last long....so have to finish fast before cumming only by looking....you can confirm this by looking how much medicine they search to last longer....

Recidivous, anon and VesperNyan like this.
  10. Vilidious

Vilidious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno, I think the rape was barely ok in A Will Eternal... and I guess it was a battle tactic in that novel too. :p

Generally, though, no thanks.

I prefer to dominate also the heart and consent... settling for just body is weak.

Of course, not that I ever have, you know, 'cos forever alone and all that.

Loni4ever likes this.
  11. VesperNyan

VesperNyan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    These noobs just didnt put enough on stamina stats. Any sufficient build would place equal emphasis on dps with stamina to balance the whole build.

edit- depends on your play style although I prefer solo all around build rather than specializing one role in a team. I am not a very sharing person, but if its your thing go for it.

flannan likes this.
  12. thepope

thepope Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah next one of how to explain something that seems unrealistic. First of most of the CN cultivation novels are in ancients time setting and to be more or less put it into mind set of people of ancient time non clean women aka non virgin have more or less no value and people like not only the gossip about why is she a non virgin and who was that man to do so and why is he not with her now ...the best situation for a raped woman at that time was 1. Being killed after, 2 being independent?, or 3 taken as wife by the rapist. Why so well with no backing family, women at that time had that value as wife to keep connections (in parts of Arabic world till today) with other clans etc. so the family do not know here if it is a well known fact that she is no more virgin if she does not have money of her own THE best thing that could happen in that situation is a forced wedding with the rapist to keep her a backer and alive.

If you want some other reasons a mix of trauma and Stockholm syndrome could explain the rest even today it is possible that a victim helps the culprit.

13. Warlock Of The Void

Warlock Of The Void Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Very likely , also u have to see the environment of the authors as well. I read somewhere( I forget where ) that until 2014 , the Chinese legal system did not have any definition of sexual assault/harassment , meaning their legal system could decide what to convict as completely arbitrary. Some influence must be there on the society for this kind of situation to arise. Also , that thing u said about ancient times was prevalent in almost all of East, back then , the only saving grace would be if no one knew what happened to you. And again Stockholm syndrome also works well.

14. Juju48

Juju48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rape is a big problem in China. The government does all it can to pretend the problem doesn’t exist. The rape in the books may be a way to justify bad behavior or understand something that is prevelant and unchecked in their environment.

15. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    they should stop with censorship and promote fapping....it will also solve population issue....:blobpopcorn_cool:

flannan likes this.
  16. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're right but I hate you bringing it up like this cause my favorite novel also has something like this in it.
    (Although it was more or less taking the mic out of generic soap operas and Chinese novels throughout the story so I guess it's fine in that novel...but then again, it did start to get a bit serious by that point so I don't think it was joking around anymore.)

Reborn as My Love Rival’s Wife - It happens near the end of the story so I marked this as spoiler. A character drugs the MC and sends someone to the place she went to take a rest so they end up fucking so that will ruin her relationship with the ML, but the ML finds her before then and ends up getting basically raped by her. lol (But only because she thought she wasn't a virgin. Because of a misunderstanding previously she thought she already slept with the ML, so she just went "what the hell" cause she was just so horny. So you could say the ML did rape her in a way that he intentionally let the misunderstanding go on about how they didn't actually have sex before that by keeping quiet. So...is he justified here or is he still a cunt ML in your eyes?)

Last edited: Jan 10, 2020
  17. Galison

Galison Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont read the CN crap but here's the most likely answer. There are 1.5b Chinese in China most because if the 1 child rule are men I'd guess 66% to lazy to check. Because of that they will be more people writing stories less over all interaction with real females so for a good number rape is legit the only way they will have sex ever so they write it into their stories and the falling in love with their rapist thing is wish fulfillment since again that's the likely outcome they could hope for in real life.

18. Nargol

Nargol Evangelist. Candy-san. Pope of the Cult of Pyoo

Reading List:
    Link
    brilliant.

19. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link
    Has a lot to do with how the girls were brought up in those times.

They've been taught and subtly induced that they should be indebted to the one who first loves them, and even more so if he is a strong man who took you by force, ( that somehow shows he's fearless to the consequence and has capability to take care of her).

and this inturn has brought a thought in those men that those men are fearless and heroic to take a woman by force.

Guessing that cause it has gone for soo long, even now when society has changed, it has become a forbidden dream for youngsters in china, so authors just use it.

20. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm... That's too harsh of a judgement.

Sure it has become a problem, but to call it " the legit way" is too much, I'm sure no Chinese men are creating unions to catch helpless girls to rape.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.