Discussion Do u get better at life?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by leo.d., Jan 6, 2020.

1. VBS

VBS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It may look to others like I've got my shit together, but I'm the only one who knows just how many things I'm neglecting to do because I can't find the time or motivation for them.

On the outside I look like a responsible adult but on the inside it just feels like I'm swimming in place, only achieving a fraction of what I set out to do.

imK likes this.
  2. imK

imK Artful Dodger

Reading List:
    Link
    Somewhat? Mostly I just got better at dealing with things as I go along.

3. 25th bamm

25th bamm A Self-proclaimed Normal Reader and Tea lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah I know him. I like his videos.

imK, Diametric and Loni4ever like this.
  4. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    this cat never understand get shit together concept
    as long as you live you will have problem, as you grow older experience will teach lil wisdom about how to see problem and how to handle it that all
    as for your current problem you need to identify root of it then choice appropriate way to solve it
    this lazy cat often see other cat like to make simple matter become so complicate and vice versa~
    anyway let it go~

mir likes this.
  5. ongoingwhy

ongoingwhy Meat Pie Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh, once you start working, you'll realize that a lot of people are unbelievably incompetent and you'll start questioning how on earth human civilization hasn't collapsed yet. :blobpeek:

imK, Ai chan, mir and 1 other person like this.
  6. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Ai-chan has lost count how many times Ai-chan had to cover up for some subordinate's mistakes and getting scolded by the boss for their mistakes. Ai-chan also sometimes raged when a superior demolished Ai-chan's good record with one totally dumb mistake. Such as ordering non-returnable goods in very large quantities simple because it sells but he didn't realize that it sold because Ai-chan did very good job at convincing customers to buy the old stocks that wouldn't sell for over a year.

imK likes this.
  7. vlue

vlue Jaded Isekai-Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, never had any experience or knowledge that people said i will gain over time, i was the same guy i was when i was 16 tbh.

I still don't have my shit together in short.

8. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Some people are high energy and some people are reeeeaaaalllly low energy, like me -_- hi. Recharging takes more time than the actual social activity I had to do, including my job. School was a bloody nightmare until I got a computer at home to read fanfiction on and de-stress. Some people will tell you there are ways to schedule your time and rewire yourself to live that kind of active life. I mean, sure, you probably can. What do you really want tho? If you want to be in a club, go be in a club. If you study slowly and have difficulties, spend more time on your studies or change your major. I don't know your life. I'm perfectly happy meeting my friends once a month and spending the rest of my free time chilling at home. Oh, just recently heard from a youtube video, that socializing more actually helps your brain's activity, so it'll help you learn more reliably. I have a friend who has social things planned for every single day. It actually brings her joy. So if you're just not that type of person, I don't see why you have to force yourself. Try to get out of your comfort zone and challenge yourself, but no need to chase after a made up ideal. Comparing yourself to others is rather unhealthy in the long run.