Spoiler Pet of the Villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by twistingfeelings, Aug 17, 2019.

1. RAGA

RAGA Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This I know for sure: Sasha marries the green haired guy and has a son with him, and even though the villainess doesn't end up with Sasha, I can't say she has a bad ending. The villainess was able to get out of her toxic relationships with the prince and with all the unreasonable expectations put on her by the king and her parents (and practically everyone else) and becomes the next duke/duchess in her own right, without needing to marry anyone. But she remains close friends with Sasha.

This part is purely my speculations: I believe she takes Sasha's approach to marriage--in that she chooses to only marry a man who can match her--but she never finds any man as good as she is and she's only ever had romantic feelings for Sasha, so that's why she never marries. I think, even though she didn't have a fulfilled romance ending, her ending is still a good one.

smeilia, layyu, seekingsnow and 56 others like this.
  2. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much. This made feel a bit relieved.

I feel happier reading this now.

Thanks

Borednight, Hathley, Bella94 and 4 others like this.
  3. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I actually like that. It's like Gracie from survive as the hero's wife. If they're single but running shit that's a happy ending to me.

4. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, this MC is more my speed lol. I usually don't understand how a perfectly normal, office-going girl can suddenly turn into this know-all OP MC when she transmigrates haha. So this one with skills not useful anywhere than in office and has to act cute to survive is pretty good.

Sigh, I would rather she ended up in a 3some. Maybe someone will write a fanfic with a 3some lol

5. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What abt the dragon? Does he like mc? And does the current crown prince die or sth?
    Thanks for all the spoilers above! :aww:

6. RAGA

RAGA Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem. Again, this is MTLed, so I there's a chance I could be wrong about what I read too blobmelt_thumbs

From what I recall, the dragon does like Sasha but eventually gives up and only becomes friends with her. He still becomes the kingdom's defender, and yes, the CP does die after being accused of poisoning the emperor.

7. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice nice! Pretty HE, I would say:blobsmilehappy:

seekingsnow likes this.
  8. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah this does sound pretty good. I like me a power lady who doesn't need a man to get stuff done. And while I would have also preferred the girls sticking together, I can also see how she would end up with Mr. Nerdypants. I mean she is literally the only person he was ever honest about his life with. Also the only person who treats her like a human and not a pet.

9. lullabiee

lullabiee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what happen to lilith and prince payne?

Plumpuppeach and Jukki like this.
  10. RAGA

RAGA Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More MTL! :blobsweat:

They marry each other and become the next rulers of the kingdom. Because Lilith was trying to rebel against her mother's obsession of her being exactly like her novel counterpart (Lilith was supposed to end up with the CP), she approached Payne, whom the mother doesn't like, but they ended up falling in love. Then the CP was executed after being accused of poisoning the king, so Payne, who's next in line, later becomes the king and with Lilith as queen.

11. ElSheba

ElSheba Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did the 1st prince poison his father? Isn't he just a womaniser? Besides he's the next king, what does he gain by doing that?

12. ayubi_chan

ayubi_chan New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was reading the recent raws of this novel in the manhwa.

At first, I thought Rebecca was just like a yandere best friend or somewhat like that. But in the latest chapters, the manhwa gave a hint that she loves Sasha romantically when the knights pointed out that it would be better if Rebecca was a man, then Sasha suddenly pops up into her mind.

Then, I realized that Rebecca thought that if she was a man, she could've been the one who proposed to her instead of Ace.

13. InTheEther

InTheEther Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a guess on my end. The manga hasn't gotten to that yet.

1) Getting to be king sooner. The prince is super spoiled and selfish, and considering that Rebecca can use the king to threaten him occasionally, it seems he's still under his father's thumb, which rankles.
    2) I'm thinking his standing as the crown prince gets a bit shaky. Everyone's mentioned before, but he is a horrible choice as the next ruler. The king seems to be making up for that fact by giving him Rebecca and Arth to do the actual hard work of ruling while he keeps to the fun bits. But Rebecca is now just straight done with him, which has already reached the King's ears. Then he gets the shocking realization that Arth is also subtly drawing away from the prince. The king may dote on the 1st prince, but I don't think its to the point he's willing to see the country fall to ruin after his death, which may very well happen if the prince doesn't have super competent people making up for his shortcomings. I'm thinking the first prince gets a hint that he may lose the position of crown prince and decides to off the king before the change can be made official.

14. JimmyFalcon

JimmyFalcon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When I see the 1st prince's ending, I truly feel as if this is a happy ending. I am satisfied. Although I do wish my girl Sasha got more romantic love, but hey at least she's a boss!

15. Evilmambapower

Evilmambapower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right like for a change to isekai genre

Ceilo27 and JuuHachi like this.
  16. Evilmambapower

Evilmambapower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know the threesome is quite far fetch but at the back of my mind and heart I hoped so too lol

17. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah. I'm actually ok with the ending.

In the middle of the story, I was thinking 'is this shoujo ai'? And i'm alright with that. But the ending of the three of them is also alright. I actually like that the antagonist become independent. It shows that finding a new romance is not the only way to move on from a toxic one. And just because you are single it's not a happy ending.

18. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ml have a commoner mother (so he was meprised because of that ) and a drunk father since he was bullied in school because of his intelligence so his childhood was not the best. In the original story the ml is in love with the original fl (he was an unimportant character who abondonned his love because of Johannes (original ml) but he played an important role for rebecca downfall.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2020