Other Request Unredeemable Villain

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by 0000000, Jan 12, 2020.

1. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Not talking about the classic arrogant young masters with their rapey rapey tendancies or superiority complexes, but rather characters that went to the MC's side but still retaining their villainous side, something like kick the dog, slaughter an innocent village or rapey rapey shitfucks.

So the reason why I posted this was after I read the latest chapter of Bear Wolf Dog's latest work, Calamity of Tomorrow, no translation for the work btw. And I have to say, everyone's a villain, MC included, and anyone who isn't is either dead and got converted into horrible weapons of mass destruction, getting brainwashed into villainy or background characters that are about to help increase the death toll in-universe in the forseeable future.

Basically, this yandere girl who had already died twice and gor smitten by MC, she is in rage that MC is getting married and sort of kinda purposely kill off a random character by mutating him, which is one of the most horrible ways to die in-universe. The poor lad with his refugee family is eating porridge nearby and the lad got smitten by her sad face and offered her a bowl.

What makes it a real kicker is how she killed him and then send the dead lad walking towards his family so that he can just explode and kill them all, the little sister of the lad even asked whether he had his fill before shit when down offscreen. But this universe is like 40k, where lives don't matter to the gods and MC, so it is ok *sarcastic tone*. Said yandere girl also helped to kill millions in her warped quest to save humanity, by turning them all into insane mutants just like her before she met MC.

Also, not to talk anout Rachel from ToG, that bitch needs to get purged asap.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
    Liola likes this.
  2. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    EXCUSE ME, WTF?

otaku31 likes this.
  3. Scholar Occult Cauldron

Scholar Occult Cauldron Bonk Maestro | Ascended

Reading List:
    Link
    All I understood is that Rachel (ToG) needs to be purged and I couldn't agree more:blobspearpeek::blobhero::blob_thor::blobninja:

IAmEvil likes this.
  4. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    0000000 likes this.
  5. Shtirliz

Shtirliz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some people just want to watch how world will burn. World, but not themselves.

otaku31 likes this.
  6. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
  7. isengoethe

isengoethe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link